Discuss Scratch

NIHONBO-RU
Scratcher
500+ posts

Please make it possible to install scratch and ScratchJr on Fire tablets and Fire tablet kids models.

For Fire tablets and Fire tablet kids models, you can download apps for kids from the store!
starlightsparker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Please make it possible to install scratch and ScratchJr on Fire tablets and Fire tablet kids models.

doesn’t that have google play store

———————————————— ꒰ hello there ! ꒱ ————————————————
s͟t͟a͟r͟l͟i͟gh͟t͟ s.her » muslim#freepalestineforumer!has 2100+ forum posts
pakistani ᵎᵎ palestine supporter! cat person 2018 was 6 years ago?!
rounded 1000th postactual 1000th postpython historymy first forum post :D
» order at starpeach city! ৲ join the star bankmy notebookofftopic replies here )
the forums kitaesthetic notes tutmy fpcastarchatscratch - the journey
———————————————— ꒰ goodbye ! ^^ ꒱ ————————————————
NIHONBO-RU
Scratcher
500+ posts

starlightsparker wrote:

You can download it, but at your own risk. The Fire Tablet series has an Amazon app store, but there is no Scratch app there.

Last edited by NIHONBO-RU (April 21, 2024 23:11:48)

ka-yamakun
Scratcher
47 posts

banp
RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NIHONBO-RU wrote:

starlightsparker wrote:

You can download it, but at your own risk. The Fire Tablet series has an Amazon app store, but there is no Scratch app there.

aren't amazon fire tablets for four year olds

so no

Last edited by RecessFailsOffical (April 22, 2024 11:26:13)

highlight (double click) a piece of text + control (command if on mac) + shift + down arrow key to see my full “siggy”
If your computer can't see images from Cubeupload, that's not my problem
I'm kinda active now on the forums, but let's hope and pray they give us computers this year lol
I ACTUALLY REACHED 1000+ POSTS
“Some people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore…” - Saw (2004)

cool stuff: 500th post | an awesome suggestion made by moi | an awesome controversial suggestion also made by moi | gen z has attacked | why did tfh get deleted yall

American-Armenian

Hi! I'm @RecessFailsOffical. This is my signature, where I am allowed to advertise, blockspam, etc. It goes under every post I make. I know I spelled Official wrong in my username because I made this account when I was like 2. I'm in 6th Grade, I like coding and I want to be a software developer when I grow up.
Pronouns: He/Him or any pronouns as long as I'm not referred to as “Gibson”, “she/her”, or “TommyInnit”.

Gamer_Logan819
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RecessFailsOffical wrote:

NIHONBO-RU wrote:

starlightsparker wrote:

so no
I’ve seen 4 year olds here

The forum boogeymen are out to get you

GlitchedThrough
New Scratcher
1000+ posts

NIHONBO-RU wrote:

starlightsparker wrote:

so no
It’s for all ages.
However, Scratch is aimed at younger demographics.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
YouTuber, culinary enthusiast, computer scientist, programmer, Engineer, electric enthusiast, legal aficionado, web dev, electrical engineer, etc
-OctoSquid-
Scratcher
100+ posts

so no
for scratch jr maybe, but 4 year olds can use scratch as well

Last edited by -OctoSquid- (April 22, 2024 17:28:51)

Thank Goodness I Don't Type Like This Anymore

please don't look at my 2021 forum posts

(ㅤ)
<ㅤ>

da rules wrote:

don't be mean
WindowsAdmin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kid named APK:
Kid named “install apps from unknown sources”:
Kid named “guide to help you install scratch on fire tv tablet”:
Kid named the website:
Kid named saving a shortcut to your home screen:
RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NIHONBO-RU wrote:

starlightsparker wrote:

so no

a lot of backlash is coming…

anyways i don't like this idea

literally scratch was meant to be on computers in the first place (source: trust me bro)

and we don't need to port scratch to a platform that like 13.7% of the world uses (may be outdated)

LIKE FIRE TABLETS WERE MADE FOR IPAD KIDS THAT HAVE GREASY FINGERS AND WATCH SKIBIDI TOILET ALL DAY.

WE DON'T NEED THIS

Last edited by RecessFailsOffical (April 22, 2024 18:26:47)

highlight (double click) a piece of text + control (command if on mac) + shift + down arrow key to see my full “siggy”
I'm kinda active now on the forums, but let's hope and pray they give us computers this year lol
“Some people are so ungrateful to be alive. But not you. Not anymore…” - Saw (2004)

cool stuff: 500th post | an awesome suggestion made by moi | an awesome controversial suggestion also made by moi | gen z has attacked | why did tfh get deleted yall

American-Armenian

Hi! I'm @RecessFailsOffical. This is my signature, where I am allowed to advertise, blockspam, etc. It goes under every post I make. I know I spelled Official wrong in my username because I made this account when I was like 2. I'm in 6th Grade, I like coding and I want to be a software developer when I grow up.
Pronouns: He/Him or any pronouns as long as I'm not referred to as “Gibson”, “she/her”, or “TommyInnit”.

WindowsAdmin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NIHONBO-RU wrote:

starlightsparker wrote:

so no

literally scratch was meant to be on computers in the first place (source: trust me bro)

and we don't need to port scratch to a platform that like 13.7% of the world uses (may be outdated)
That is still probably over 10,000 people
RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WindowsAdmin wrote:

NIHONBO-RU wrote:

starlightsparker wrote:

so no

YEAH LIKE 10,000 SPOILED KIDS

okay i'll go back to my therapist now

Last edited by RecessFailsOffical (April 22, 2024 18:31:05)

American-Armenian

WindowsAdmin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WindowsAdmin wrote:

NIHONBO-RU wrote:

starlightsparker wrote:

so no

skibidi
RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WindowsAdmin wrote:

WindowsAdmin wrote:

NIHONBO-RU wrote:

starlightsparker wrote:

so no

skibidi

i was tripping fr fr

also i'm to lazy to snip rn

American-Armenian

Jensvp2
Scratcher
100+ posts

This is my 100th post! Yippie!

NIHONBO-RU wrote:

starlightsparker wrote:

Well, you can download the APK file.

An APK is like an EXE but for tablets, phones ect. Not that you can resize the app.
There are ways to get Google Play Store on it if that doesnt work.
Else just learn some code like i do. (I'm trying to make real apps!)

Last edited by Jensvp2 (April 23, 2024 11:29:32)

gdfsgdfsgdfg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WindowsAdmin wrote:

Kid named APK:
Kid named the website:
Kid named “3rd party viruses”:

Last edited by gdfsgdfsgdfg (April 23, 2024 11:45:15)

1000th post also use -forbidden- or highlight and ctrl (optional on some browsers) + shift + down arrow for more of my siggy

I gotta go touch sum grass

If it causes issues make it optional - gdfsgdfsgdfg

Do some research before replying to my posts - gdfsgdfsgdfg

curse you 60 sec rule

glory to Gdfsg Land

gdfsgdfsgdfg returns

Ocular(don’t look at my old posts plz)
PostPercent

kumquats? nah
my siggy is built with titani- *gets eaten*

A new game that no one asked for:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1035251507/

Are you sleeping you tall cat (project):
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1002042247/

A game that was made from a Project Idea
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1041850739/

Don’t force me to get proof
get it yourself

my favorite topic is this (due to comedic purposes):
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/709979/

my favorite post is this (it’s deleted but I got it from ocular):
https://ocular.jeffalo.net/post/7517300

Longest project that can be completed (by me):
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1040561372

Guess the game by its mission name:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/750145/

GBC (GTA) topic:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/751981/

BF (Battlefield) topic:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/753243/

still don’t have the popularity lol (atleast I reached 100 followers)

Skill issue

reject
Embrace :)

Help I ran out of ideas
Jensvp2
Scratcher
100+ posts

gdfsgdfsgdfg wrote:

WindowsAdmin wrote:

Kid named APK:
Kid named the website:
Kid named “ask people if it is a safe website”:
the_awsome_penguinja
Scratcher
500+ posts

Jensvp2 wrote:

gdfsgdfsgdfg wrote:

WindowsAdmin wrote:

Kid named APK:
Kid named the website:
Kid named “ask people if it is a safe website”:
Kid named “a random four year old who doesn't know anything about internet safety”:

finally back on scratch

There is definitely a feature on Scratch where if you don't follow me, a penguin will come to your house and eat all your food and blow up your fridge.

THIS IS NOT A LIE

boring triple ninja
QUADRUPLE NINJAAAAAA

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Use apk rooster or whatever the heck it was called on it, and it'll work.

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

-hexacactus-
Scratcher
51 posts

NIHONBO-RU wrote:

starlightsparker wrote:

so no

LIKE FIRE TABLETS WERE MADE FOR IPAD KIDS THAT HAVE GREASY FINGERS AND WATCH SKIBIDI TOILET ALL DAY.

WE DON'T NEED THIS

the United States is only 4.23% of the world population