Scratcher
500+ posts

[POSSIBLE SOLUTION] Invite all followers button

nuggetunes wrote:

plantskym2 wrote:

nuggetunes wrote:

Yeah useful
Thanks, but please explain why.
I have a followers studio. Im too lazy to invite all my followers. Now you see why?
I know why, and have that same reason, but on the forums, you just have to be constructive, which is why I asked.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make. (Credits to ZaChary) My signature thankfully hasn't been eaten by an evil kumquat yet, so I hope it remains that way. My 100th post!! Be sure to follow after watching my animations!!
Please note that I may sometimes give out incorrect information.
Ever wondered why your project wasn't showing up in the search bar or on trending? Here is an explanation why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p1zLeGoXLQ
plantskym2
Scratcher
500+ posts

KittleTheSkittl wrote:

This is a good idea but I feel like scratch wouldn't add anything they didn;t have to like the invite all followers button is not essential to the platform's functioning
Thanks, and I agree, but it could still be useful for the sharing part of their motto.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make. (Credits to ZaChary) My signature thankfully hasn't been eaten by an evil kumquat yet, so I hope it remains that way. My 100th post!! Be sure to follow after watching my animations!!
Ever wondered why your project wasn't showing up in the search bar or on trending? Here is an explanation why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3p1zLeGoXLQ
MontmanCodes
Scratcher
3 posts

This would take care of a lot of problems, if ST added it… They should also at another type of notification bell referring to not notifying you when someone comments. It would allow people to not need to turn there comment section off if the messaging is annoying. It would kind be like when a pop up comes up with “Something would like to give notifications” If you get what I mean

Last edited by MontmanCodes (April 19, 2024 05:33:00)

Removed by ST but they highly encourage you do do the thing below!

when green flag clicked
repeat until <((☁ like) + (☁ fave)) = (☁ follow)>
change [ time left] by (-1)
wait (1) secs
end
broadcast [happy]

Block HIGH! or BROCCO CUT!

MontmanCodes
Scratcher
3 posts

MontmanCodes wrote:

This would take care of a lot of problems, if ST added it… They should also at another type of notification bell referring to not notifying you when someone comments. It would allow people to not need to turn there comment section off if the messaging is annoying. It would kind be like when a pop up come up with “Something would like to give notifications” Ig you get what I mean

edited bc of spelling errors

Last edited by MontmanCodes (April 19, 2024 05:33:16)

Removed by ST but they highly encourage you do do the thing below!

when green flag clicked
repeat until <((☁ like) + (☁ fave)) = (☁ follow)>
change [ time left] by (-1)
wait (1) secs
end
broadcast [happy]

Block HIGH! or BROCCO CUT!

plantskym2
Scratcher
500+ posts

MontmanCodes wrote:

This would take care of a lot of problems, if ST added it… They should also at another type of notification bell referring to not notifying you when someone comments. It would allow people to not need to turn there comment section off if the messaging is annoying. It would kind be like when a pop up comes up with “Something would like to give notifications” If you get what I mean
Thanks!

TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

plantskym2 wrote:

But what about the “What's Happening” page?

If you are following many people, and all of those users are active, they may see the message for only a few minutes. And also, not everyone always goes back to the homepage of scratch.
How about the message going away when you check it?

plantskym2 wrote:

What is the purpose?

So people can stay up to date with you, and see your newest projects, without having to always check your profile everyday.
But that's the point of checking the profile: for people to stay up to date with you, and maybe have a chat or to. With this, there will be no need for human interaction, and just because you are following somebody does not mean you want to receive a notification from that person, especially users who do F4F.

Also, please stop mini-modding (saying “can you explain why”). If you would like to do so, do it on their profile in more of a friendly reminder-ish way. You are not a Scratch Team member.

Support only if you can choose to allow/block certain users.

can somebody give me something to put in my signature
plantskym2
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

How about the message going away when you check it?
99% of users don't get enough messages that they don't read through all of them, so they would see this.

TheUltimateHoodie wrote:

But that's the point of checking the profile: for people to stay up to date with you, and maybe have a chat or to. With this, there will be no need for human interaction, and just because you are following somebody does not mean you want to receive a notification from that person, especially users who do F4F.

Also, please stop mini-modding (saying “can you explain why”). If you would like to do so, do it on their profile in more of a friendly reminder-ish way. You are not a Scratch Team member.

Support only if you can choose to allow/block certain users.
Mb for saying “can you explain why” but also, the bell will be off by default (as stated in the OP)

dragonstar4582
Scratcher
26 posts

I WANT THIS!

Greetings! This is my signature.

I love to make animations and Scratch.

I'm currently working on improving this signature. It'd be nice if you'd give me some tips!

plantskym2
Scratcher
500+ posts

dragonstar4582 wrote:

I WANT THIS!
Thanks!

Last edited by plantskym2 (April 19, 2024 19:18:51)

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here's the image upload! (@Eason_9 did it)

plantskym2
Scratcher
500+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

Ok, tysm! Now I will add it to the OP.

plantskym2
Scratcher
500+ posts

plantskym2 wrote:

ilovestories wrote:

Ok, tysm! Now I will add it to the OP.
Added

plantskym2
Scratcher
500+ posts

bomp

HarryCreator26518
Scratcher
100+ posts

For famous people this would be useful so that they don't have to invite literally all of their followers, and also without extensions you would have to manually type every single username. Support
logimeister
Scratcher
26 posts

That would be so helpful lol, why in the world is it rejected?!?

I tried to make a signature, but an evil kumquat ate it…
plantskym2
Scratcher
500+ posts

logimeister wrote:

This solution isn't rejected, invite all followers button is, to prevent spam messages and things like that. See TOLORS for more info.

logimeister
Scratcher
26 posts

plantskym2 wrote:

logimeister wrote:

This solution isn't rejected, invite all followers button is, to prevent spam messages and things like that. See TOLORS for more info.
Ok, can you give me the link please?

myiq2owabutu
Scratcher
3 posts

Say carrot for a surprise hey plantskym2 can u plz veiw my game
plantskym2
Scratcher
500+ posts

logimeister wrote:

plantskym2 wrote:

logimeister wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/343602/

logimeister
Scratcher
26 posts

plantskym2 wrote:

logimeister wrote:

plantskym2 wrote:

logimeister wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/343602/
Thanks! (Do you like my siggy lol)