Discuss Scratch

awesomelilbuddy
Scratcher
44 posts

im a musician without anything to do.

need help with your soundtrack for your game or animation? ask here
edit: i dont want music, i MAKE music. and if you want music, i make music.

Last edited by awesomelilbuddy (April 16, 2024 05:13:12)

enochx
Scratcher
100+ posts

im a musician without anything to do.

moneeman
Scratcher
100+ posts

im a musician without anything to do.

awesomelilbuddy wrote:

need help with your soundtrack for your game or animation? ask here
join the piano shop

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/647854/

easy way to get high quality original music

I do music
I am currently Composing for a Rhythm game called Kokoro Beats. Check it out!
ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

im a musician without anything to do.

This person is looking for music.
If you're looking for a shop to join, I recommend Cool Music Records Co.



wnmy
Scratcher
100+ posts

im a musician without anything to do.

i have an object show team, musician is currently open along with other positions
ill just have to see how your music is first, we need a specific style of music so you might have to change your style

shift + down arrow to read

ON HIATUS

she/they/xe prns // lesbian oriented aroace, polyamory & bigender // my current hyperfixation is DF WOAH how could you tell!!!! // please note i may post incorrect information (just like everyone else here) // DANCING BABY IS A TROLL. THEY WILL NECROPOST. REPORT AND MOVE ON. // GUYS ITS TIME TO GRIDDY // dark evil beat // average scratch ban appeal /j

awesomelilbuddy
Scratcher
44 posts

im a musician without anything to do.

wnmy wrote:

i have an object show team, musician is currently open along with other positions
ill just have to see how your music is first, we need a specific style of music so you might have to change your style
can you give a quick description of the style?
nothing to specific.
wnmy
Scratcher
100+ posts

im a musician without anything to do.

awesomelilbuddy wrote:

wnmy wrote:

i have an object show team, musician is currently open along with other positions
ill just have to see how your music is first, we need a specific style of music so you might have to change your style
can you give a quick description of the style?
nothing to specific.
listen to the TPOT/BFB ost, something somewhat like it

shift + down arrow to read

ON HIATUS

she/they/xe prns // lesbian oriented aroace, polyamory & bigender // my current hyperfixation is DF WOAH how could you tell!!!! // please note i may post incorrect information (just like everyone else here) // DANCING BABY IS A TROLL. THEY WILL NECROPOST. REPORT AND MOVE ON. // GUYS ITS TIME TO GRIDDY // dark evil beat // average scratch ban appeal /j

awesomelilbuddy
Scratcher
44 posts

im a musician without anything to do.

wnmy wrote:

BFB ost
can you give a link? i tried searching and it was all different music.
wnmy
Scratcher
100+ posts

im a musician without anything to do.

awesomelilbuddy wrote:

wnmy wrote:

BFB ost
can you give a link? i tried searching and it was all different music.
youtube is unfortunately blocked on the device im on, try listening to some of the first results
or search tpot ost instead, that’s more of what im looking for

shift + down arrow to read

ON HIATUS

she/they/xe prns // lesbian oriented aroace, polyamory & bigender // my current hyperfixation is DF WOAH how could you tell!!!! // please note i may post incorrect information (just like everyone else here) // DANCING BABY IS A TROLL. THEY WILL NECROPOST. REPORT AND MOVE ON. // GUYS ITS TIME TO GRIDDY // dark evil beat // average scratch ban appeal /j

Powered by DjangoBB