Discuss Scratch

ZDerpKnight
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

cs477778 wrote:

ZDerpKnight wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

ZDerpKnight wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

Reference or Coincidence?

In gravity falls, an episode takes place where animatronics start attacking soos and the kids. Now a lot of people are saying it's a fnaf reference, but people are also claiming it isn't stating “Fnaf Came out after the episode”, However, this is untrue. If you look up the release date for the episode, it is September 22, 2014. FNaF Came out in August Of the Same year. I personally don't think it is a coincidence, but what do you guys think? Coincidence, or Reference?
Gravity Falls was fully released in June 15, 2012, following the episode you are talking about was made in, which i believe is “Soo's and the real girl” was premiered on September 22, 2014, with fnaf being released on August 8, 2014.
Yep that's the episode. And I know all of this.
With that in mind, Gravity Falls has made references to a lot of other horror based characters, like Slenderman, since fnaf came out little over a month before the episode, the chances are it is indeed a reference to the game series.
But see that's the thing. Fnaf is still new then so not many people would know about it.
So, it's not uncommon for tv series, movies, etc to promote small things or even reference them, now it could be a coincidence but there is still the chance it was a reference.

Try one of my games!
FlappyBird
Unnamed

Check out my studios!
The Best RPGs!
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I just thought this:

What if the whole Fnaf series is a BATTLE ROYALE game and we have no weapons and the animatronics are other players!!! and i'm not joking about it im 100% dead serious

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs477778 wrote:

(zafzaf, you wanted this) Ok, who's blood is it? In the book, Jessica tells Springtrap that they found fake blood, and that he faked his death. His response is “I didn't fake anything. If your officer friend found blood, it's not mine.”
This could mean 1 of three things.

1. There is another murderer who is also killing at freddy fazbear's pizza who faked his death. (Less Likely)

2. Springtraps blood was all weird, making it seem fake. Also recall how in the twisted ones, a weird goop comes out of his head when charlie smashes it on the rock. (More Likely)

3. Springtrap cloned himself in a lab so that way he didn't have to fake his death.
“Hmm, how do I fake my death? Oh, I know, I'll hire a mad scientist to clone me!! ”

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

-Rockstar_Edd-
Scratcher
100+ posts

funnycoder wrote:

I just thought this:

What if the whole Fnaf series is a BATTLE ROYALE game and we have no weapons and the animatronics are other players!!! and i'm not joking about it im 100% dead serious

oh goddd

DO YOU THINK I KNOW WHAT A PANINI IS????
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Rockstar_Edd- wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

I just thought this:

oh goddd
Five Nights at Freddy's: Battle Royale

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

zafzaf wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

(zafzaf, you wanted this) Ok, who's blood is it? In the book, Jessica tells Springtrap that they found fake blood, and that he faked his death. His response is “I didn't fake anything. If your officer friend found blood, it's not mine.”

1. There is another murderer who is also killing at freddy fazbear's pizza who faked his death. (Less Likely)

2. Springtraps blood was all weird, making it seem fake. Also recall how in the twisted ones, a weird goop comes out of his head when charlie smashes it on the rock. (More Likely)

3. Springtrap cloned himself in a lab so that way he didn't have to fake his death.
“Hmm, how do I fake my death? Oh, I know, I'll hire a mad scientist to clone me!! ”

I was joking about the last one. considering springtrap thinks cloning is science fiction.

Last edited by cs477778 (Jan. 18, 2019 20:36:19)

Wings of Fire OST Coming Soon to Youtube!

Planned Release Date- OST #1: Late November-Early December 2020
Planned Full Sountrack Length for Book 1: 1-1.5 hours

For More information about it, Click Here!
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

BereketY wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

I've been thinking this for a while now, but I think Sister Location is one of the few games to actually acknowledge when the games get absurd.

-Ennard admits that they can't walk around in broad daylight when they look like a gigantic eyeball robot-skeleton mess
-People in the Custom Night minigames hide from Michael as he turns purple
-The murders caused by each animatronic are built up to be much more dark and unusual than in other games
-Michael finds it strange that he's alive when he should be dead (“I'm supposed to be dead, but I'm not”)
Didn't Matpat point that out?
He said that Sister Location is a bit more grounded but I don't think he said this specifically
BereketY
Scratcher
500+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

BereketY wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

I've been thinking this for a while now, but I think Sister Location is one of the few games to actually acknowledge when the games get absurd.

-Ennard admits that they can't walk around in broad daylight when they look like a gigantic eyeball robot-skeleton mess
-People in the Custom Night minigames hide from Michael as he turns purple
-The murders caused by each animatronic are built up to be much more dark and unusual than in other games
-Michael finds it strange that he's alive when he should be dead (“I'm supposed to be dead, but I'm not”)
Didn't Matpat point that out?
He said that Sister Location is a bit more grounded but I don't think he said this specifically
In the recent vr theory, he came out and said that a game usually follows a set of rules, but some games completely break the pre-existing rules and make new ones. He then compared Fnaf to Fnaf SL

Arrays speak to me on a spiritual level.
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs477778 wrote:

zafzaf wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

I was joking about the last one. considering springtrap thinks cloning is science fiction.
Yeah, I know. To be honest, I'm more confused about Sammy.

maxgap12345
Scratcher
1000+ posts

heres my theory:

every major event in the fnaf universe was caused by big chungus

Spy sappin' my signature!

-Rockstar_Edd-
Scratcher
100+ posts

maxgap12345 wrote:

heres my theory:

every major event in the fnaf universe was caused by big chungus

*GASP*

But it didn't hold 'em, alright

BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fnaf 3 had such a beautiful ending. After all of the chaos of child murders and the Bite of ‘87 and closing restaurants and haunted animatronics, the childrens’ spirits are finally freed and put to rest. It had some awesome song choices too.

I know you could argue that the ending doesn't actually matter because the franchise tried to end itself like 10 times after that, but it's still the end to a certain era of FNaF. The original trilogy was about slightly different things than the rest of the franchise. It had a different tone.
-Rockstar_Edd-
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

Fnaf 3 had such a beautiful ending. After all of the chaos of child murders and the Bite of ‘87 and closing restaurants and haunted animatronics, the childrens’ spirits are finally freed and put to rest. It had some awesome song choices too.

I know you could argue that the ending doesn't actually matter because the franchise tried to end itself like 10 times after that, but it's still the end to a certain era of FNaF. The original trilogy was about slightly different things than the rest of the franchise. It had a different tone.

FNaF 3 and FNaF 6 had some pretty good endings- because back in FNaF 3..we never really knew that Will was roaming around in the outside world or not, and we never really knew the identities of the dead kids until…I guess you could say FNaF 6 or the books but eh.

Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Remember the FNaF 1 Era, when it was just the original Fazbear gang, when the plot was fairly simple, when there were debates over Bonnie and Golden Freddy's gender, when people wondered whether Chica was a duck, when everyone thought that Foxy did the Bite of ‘87, and when Golden Freddy didn’t have an official name? And remember the FNaF 2 Era, when everybody thought that the game was a sequel early in the era, when complaints were thrown at Toy Chica's design, when everybody thought that Purple Guy's name was Vincent, and when the name “Golden Freddy” became official?

Remember all the times Scott has trolled his fans? Frankly, although I love every new installment, every new FNaF game seems to generate more questions than answers (FNaF World and Ultimate Custom Night possibly being the only exceptions)?

Last edited by Ian123asd (Jan. 20, 2019 00:46:39)

zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

Remember the FNaF 1 Era, when it was just the original Fazbear gang, when the plot was fairly simple, when there were debates over Bonnie and Golden Freddy's gender, when people wondered whether Chica was a duck, when everyone thought that Foxy did the Bite of ‘87, and when Golden Freddy didn’t have an official name? And remember the FNaF 2 Era, when everybody thought that the game was a sequel early in the era, when complaints were thrown at Toy Chica's design, when everybody thought that Purple Guy's name was Vincent, and when the name “Golden Freddy” became official?

Remember all the times Scott has trolled his fans? Frankly, although I love every new installment, every new FNaF game seems to generate more questions than answers (FNaF World and Ultimate Custom Night possibly being the only exceptions)?
gujfkgkuguk i joined the fandom around the fnaf 6 era i think

or was it months after fnaf 6?

I CAN'T REMEMBER

-Rockstar_Edd-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

Y'all remember the time when people didn't say FNaF was dead despite it only being 5/4 years old?
Hahaha, those were the good times.

crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

Did anybody watch scotts interview?
“flashback”

YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW

SCOTT IS PHONE GUY IRL CONFIRMED

when I receive [new show v]
set mind [hyperfixated v]
say [i love this show] for (∞) secs
if <(show) = [finished]> then
think [man, I miss](show)
end
GamerPrince07
Scratcher
100+ posts

sorry guys for being so absent!
and remember the fnaf 3 era
where pepole thought springtrap was a lion, other golden freddy, hybrid?
when pepole were boggled about the 8 if you brighten the phantom bb teaser!

then the hat teaser was released and everyone just went:
NOPE! NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOP NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPESO MUCH NOPE!

I could have gotten security puppet ploosh, if it wasn't for hot topics 39 DOLLAR SHIPPING thats 57 bucks in total! and that is just in USD!

This is why i need a job
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Remember the FNAF IRL 3:00 Am videos

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
-Rockstar_Edd-
Scratcher
100+ posts

crabclaw118 wrote:

Did anybody watch scotts interview?
“flashback”

YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW

SCOTT IS PHONE GUY IRL CONFIRMED

I mean, Scott does voice Phoney, people even call Ph. Guy “Scott” in some cases

GamerPrince07 wrote:

sorry guys for being so absent!
and remember the fnaf 3 era
where pepole thought springtrap was a lion, other golden freddy, hybrid?
when pepole were boggled about the 8 if you brighten the phantom bb teaser!

then the hat teaser was released and everyone just went:
NOPE! NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOP NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPESO MUCH NOPE!

Honestly I think people saw Springtrap in the teaser as a Golden Freddy thing

funnycoder wrote:

Remember the FNAF IRL 3:00 Am videos

don't we all remember t h o s e ?

Last edited by -Rockstar_Edd- (Jan. 21, 2019 03:09:26)