Discuss Scratch

BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

Okay now that it's the last day of 2018 here are some highlights of the FNaF community this year:

-The release of Ultimate Custom Night
-Dawko beating Ultimate Custom Night and screaming and crying at the same time
-The interview with Scott Cawthon following beating Ultimate Custom Night
(I know all of these are on the same topic but I think they're all significant)
-Reveal of a new FNaF fan game by Emil Mako
-Survival Logbook release
-Mystery surrounding Golden Freddy's name (it's Cassidy)
-Scott's plans for new upcoming projects releasing on Steam
-Sock Cotton reddit meme
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

Okay now that it's the last day of 2018 here are some highlights of the FNaF community this year:

-Sock Cotton reddit meme
I hope next year will have more highlights

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

-Sock Cotton reddit meme
Don't forget Final Nights 4. That game is very good, and it came out about 2 weeks ago.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs477778 wrote:

I had a dream, that I was in FNaF, and William, was trying to give people a job, and I said I love funtime freddy, and William was like, well that was easy, and I said "Oh no, I know they're killer animatronics, I was just saying I love funtime freddy. (Honestly who doesn't love the pink and white annoying bear?)
I have had so many FNAF dreams, and most of them have had to do with Bonnie. I have no idea why. Maybe it's some sort of relationship or past.

crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

Will scratch 3.0 change the appearance of this page??

X-FILES THEME INTENSIFIES

dun dun dun dun du dun…

when I receive [new show v]
set mind [hyperfixated v]
say [i love this show] for (∞) secs
if <(show) = [finished]> then
think [man, I miss](show)
end
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

I had a dream, that I was in FNaF, and William, was trying to give people a job, and I said I love funtime freddy, and William was like, well that was easy, and I said "Oh no, I know they're killer animatronics, I was just saying I love funtime freddy. (Honestly who doesn't love the pink and white annoying bear?)
I have had so many FNAF dreams, and most of them have had to do with Bonnie. I have no idea why. Maybe it's some sort of relationship or past.
Bonnie is obviously your secret senpai

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

give me an internet so I can feel better about myself

funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

crabclaw118 wrote:

dun dun dun dun du dun…
there's only a few hours left tho

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
GamerPrince07
Scratcher
100+ posts

FIRST FNAF THEROIES FOURM 2019 POST ( i think )

DABBNG INTESTIFIES
lets start the year off with a theroy!
JEROMY IS ANIMATRONIC BOI
WII SHOP THEME INTESTIFIES
so withered bon bons rips guard mans face off in da jump scare
but what if mr jeromy guard is robot boi
no evidence of violence is shown in dis scene ( very small proof )
this is more of a prove another theroy right thing
heres how it is:
matpat says every guard is micheal
micheal gets DUN scooped at da end of sister location
micheal is filled with ROBOT ALPHABETTI SPAGGETI ( ennard )
he vomits the spaggeti out into the sewer #ENNARDISTMNT2012CONFIRMED
so i guess micheal is no robot boi
but extra evidence supporting jeremy=micheal afton theroy

I could have gotten security puppet ploosh, if it wasn't for hot topics 39 DOLLAR SHIPPING thats 57 bucks in total! and that is just in USD!

This is why i need a job
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GamerPrince07 wrote:

DABBNG INTESTIFIES
heres how it is:

k

“that's life, goofball, sometimes you lose people. sometimes you lose people you care about. and you never see them again. and the worst part is, you never even get a chance to apologize to them for letting them down.”

GamerPrince07
Scratcher
100+ posts

GamerPrince07 wrote:

DABBNG INTESTIFIES
heres how it is:
sorry! way i talked was inspired by the every ( freddy,bonnie etc) in a nutshell!\just click here to see video thing

I could have gotten security puppet ploosh, if it wasn't for hot topics 39 DOLLAR SHIPPING thats 57 bucks in total! and that is just in USD!

This is why i need a job
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

crabclaw118 wrote:

dun dun dun dun du dun…
It didn't.
*plays sad trombone*

-Rockstar_Edd-
Scratcher
100+ posts

zafzaf wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

dun dun dun dun du dun…
It didn't.
*plays sad trombone*

sobs in italian-

aLSO- IF IT DID CHANGE THE PAGE- THE CREATOR OF A TOPIC COULD HAVE THE OPTION TO CHANGE THE TOPIC BACKGROUND-
but uhh-
that feature could be abused so-
but every feature can be abused e-e

DO YOU THINK I KNOW WHAT A PANINI IS????
GamerPrince07
Scratcher
100+ posts

umm….. u guys exited for into madness?

This is why i need a job
zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GamerPrince07 wrote:

umm….. u guys exited for into madness?
wait what

zafzaf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

uh bump

GamerPrince07
Scratcher
100+ posts

umm im beliving that this fourm is a bit unactive………………………………………………………………………………………..
………………………………….
……………………………………….
………………………………………
………………………………
WELL GO TO MY FNAF MERCHANDISE FOURM IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE FIGS AND STUFF!
I THE GREAT PAPYRUS ( note im also an undertale fan) USE MY BLUE ATTACK! NOW THAT THIS TEXT IS BLUE YOU MUST CLICK ON IT TO TAKE YOU TO MY IDEAS FOURM! DONT TRY TO ESCAPE!
guys… i put the fourm on a help with coding section! pls help

Last edited by GamerPrince07 (Jan. 21, 2019 02:40:51)

This is why i need a job
crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

funnycoder wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

dun dun dun dun du dun…
there's only a few hours left tho
The page is basically the same….

S̡̜̼̘͍̘̞̭͓̃̌ͦͪ͂ͯ͛ͤ͊͗̒̽ͯͭ̚c̨̣͙͔͈͉̀̆͊͗̒͂͘͜Ŗ̷̹͓͇̠͓͎̫̹̝̘͖̦̣͙̲̎̌͑̒̃̑̀̕ͅa̼̭̜̘̖̪̮̙̎ͩ̋̾̃̆̇̆ͦͦ̏͞T̷͔̼̰̪̤̰̱͎̫̱̤͓̀̒͋̓̉̽̇͋́͛̎͗̕͝ç͔̺͖͕̤̪͉͔̥̲̄̓ͧ̉͑͑ͣ̃̃̉̅̌͌̐̿̊̆͝H̶̱̥̤͇̹͚ͦͣ͑̃ͭͥ̒̍͐̏̾̀ͨ̚͘ ̡̢̃͒̒̔͗̎̊̅̄͆̄ͨ̓̋̀̾́͏̭̜̲̫̰̖͍͙͍2̷̸̺͈̯̜ͤ̏ͧͫ̏̐̈́ͧ̈͢.̵̯̠̭͚̼̦͎͇̤̺̮̮̠ͩͯ͒̎̊ͮ̍ͭ͘͜ͅ0̨̛͕̭͙͔̮̗̫̲̝̺ͪ́ͮ̓ͨ̉ͫ͐ͮ̿̃ͣ̕͝ ̤̗̪̻̹̤̥̞̩̲̞͓̗̗͍̥̌̄͒͌͋ͫ̔̇ͮ̂̓̓ͥ̀́͢i̴̳̞̮͖̥͙̼̰̰̮̲̙̦̬̣̪̺ͩ̓̇͆͜͡S̐̔́ͩͤ̋ͦ͂͘͡͏͈̣̗͔̫̮̣̲͕̣̮̳͇̳̟̣͙͉͜͞ ̧ͨ͌ͨ̐̇ͥ̊̌ͧ̊ͦͨ̂͌͐̉̚̚҉̙͓͔͚͚̣̼͔͉̮̙̹̣͖S̯͚͖̖̜̥̙̖̲̣̦͕͉ͫ̊͗̌̇̓ͭ̉ͣ̑̚͘̕͞ͅtͥ̏ͤ͌̂ͧ͐ͨ́͞͏̢͎̮͕̗i̴̧̨̳̺̩̟̝̻͙͕̦̎ͫ̈́̈́ͪ̑ͣ̓͘͡ͅL̄̀̂̓̿ͣ͒͗̑̓̋ͪ̄ͫͩ̏̽̚҉̵̤̹͔̩͎̩̼͚̪͚̻̻̖͚̖̠̗̠͘͝͡L̷̜̦̪̮͉̻̹͈̬̒ͥ̍͛̏ͥͫ͝͞ ̎̊ͤ͆̈́̀̒ͩͧ̓̄̎ͣ̎͌ͦ̓͏͏̲̪̣̼̹̮͍̯̥̥̯̗̯̱̤ͅh̨̯͖͖̟̳̠͖̘̣͉̟͖͌̾̂ͦ͛̅̊̎̋͆ͥͯͦͮ͋̈́Ḛ̛͇̫͉͇̫̝͖̘̗̟̖̻̝͍̀ͯ̋ͨͣ͠ͅr̡̢͇͈͈͙͉͓̜̩̲̩̼͕̦̎͆ͧ͌̅̇ͯ̈́͐̔̏̈ͦ̆̊Ȩ̵̨̩̬̥̫͙̫͖͙̖͔̜̖̤̝̤̖̘̞̿ͧ̋ͤ͛̃̊ͬ̐̄̊͜

https://github.kdex.de/unzalgo/

end
crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ș̴̸̛̤̩̩̩̬͓̬̼̭̥̤̊̈̋ͧ̒̈̆̔̌ͧ͑̕͘c̋̍͑ͥ̂̚̚̚҉̛̠̥̣͍͍́͘R̛̞̭̦̤͖̲̽̊̐̔͜a̸̸̛̞̳̳͈̻̞͍̣͍̳̖̱̩̭ͤ̅̓ͦ͆͂ͩ͐ͤ̋̎͛̈̎͊̏͆ͬ͠ͅT̶̢̿͊ͦͮ̎ͨͬ͆͐͌̈́͘̕҉̬̬̞̜̹̝̥͔̬c̱͙̬͙͖̺̩̗ͪ̅̿̓͆̉͗̀͡H̨̛ͬ̊ͮ̂̇̑̄ͯͪ̆̀͡͏̦̖͎̪͇ ̶̨̡͖̳̺͕͈̻͉͖̠͖̌͑̇̃͗̈̅̅̈́̔ͦ̚͜͞2̶̛̛̫̲͇̟̣̗͚̳̣̻̗̒ͣͭ̈̇ͯͦ̋͋͢.̧̠̗̦͖̱̹̫̝͇̠̬ͤ̓ͮͯͦ̈̀̋ͧ̕͞͝ͅͅ0͊̇ͯ͌͌̿̾̎̐̒̈̈́̃ͪ̈́͌ͨ҉̬͇͇̭͙̣͕̬͈̜͕̕̕ ̴̧̰̪͖̥̪̮͇̙̱͎͈̣͕͓̜̩ͭ̓͂ͩͤ͂ͭͨͅī̳͓̳͇͕̫̦̦̠͇̺̖̼ͮ̂ͧͯͭͮ͑͛̇̄̌̿͋̕Şͦ̌̄͊͋̍͂ͥ̒͛ͦͬ̊҉͕̯̼̦̩̲͎̻͉̜̜͉̣ ̨́̀̃͆ͭ̐̒̃͑́̌ͥͪͫ̚҉̪̦̦̲S̸̷̨̤͎̭̭͇̜̲͔̪̞͓̮̣̣̆ͭͫͧ̎͊̏ͭ͌ͫͥ͛ͬͭ͟ͅͅͅt̳̠̖̹̱̬̫̮ͨ̐͂̃͑̇̕̕͢͞į̛̬̫̩̠͗̓ͣ̍̀L̷̵̶ͤͤ̂̉ͬͩͦ̚҉̛̖̥̟͙̦̭͇̹͔̣̬̘̤̬̪͎̘Ļ̷̯̤͕͍̹̦̤̗̗̆̆ͬͧ͑̔̈́͐͒ͥ͑̽ͬ́͡ ̷̨̰͇̦̩͕̘̩͙̗̺̜̭͙̠̜͚ͤ͛̂̓h̴̡̗͔̪̥̜̮͉̝̼̳͕ͧͬ̐͋ͭͨͣ̂̉ͤ̿̌ͦ̋E̪͕̗̹̹͉̺̱̟̫͙̗̙͌̇ͨ̎ͧ̌̄́r͊͒͑͐̈ͤͤ̉̒ͣ̔ͨ͑̔͋̿҉͓̗̟͚̝̩̬͕̤E̥͓̬͚̱̖̜͚͕̤̯̺ͩ͆̈ͨ̍̓̈̈́͑́ͪ̚͝͠ͅS͆ͧ͑̂ͣ́̌̿̄ͧ̐ͫ̓͒ͤͨ̉ͩ҉͘҉̛̩͖̮̗̼͎͈͕̮͉͍̫̪̰ͅc̢̢̯̝͈͍̟̬̟̻͔̈ͧ͒̂̇́̓̒̋ͨͦ̔̃̄̔́R̬̥̬̋̑̈̽͌ͨͬ͜͞ä̡̮̼͚̝̻̳̣͇̟̘̯̮̹̳̼͕̙̘̹́̎̽̆͑̇̌̕͢͜͟T̴̷̩̦̝̬͕̘̏͂̋ͦ̈́ͤ̊͘ć̵̴̷̭͚̹̖̺̖̞͎͉̣͔̻͍͈̣̗̱̮̾̌̌̓̅̽͂̆̓̋͊̈̃̚Ȟ̶̘̼͚̭͇̹̜͕̤̠̤̝̪͕̗̒̑̒̊͆̋͋̐̕͠ͅ ̴̸̛̼̭͓̭̻̎̿̆̒ͨ̉͗̽ͦͣ̓̅̄̂̚2̿̒̃̋͑ͤ̏ͨ̉́͗͊ͣ͗ͪ̓̎͌͏̧̛̯̙̖̫̫͈̤̘̤̩̦́̕.̵̧͇͔̗̫̩̯̇̋͆ͧ͋ͩ͐͌̿͋͐̽̌͆̋̀͢0̷͖̳̦͕̱͔͖̱̦̤̜̠̮̐͑͗̀̂̾̍̓̀̀͞ͅ ̧̛̯̩̟̥͍̥̞͔͚̙̤͔̳̔͋ͯͬ͐̉̈́͋͠i̛͖̹̠̳͈̫̖̤͈ͩ͛͋̈́̋ͧ̈́̌ͣ̿̊͝S̨̨̨͎͉͉̞̽̐̏͛ͧ͒̅͗̍ͮ̄̇ͯ͌͒̕ ͚̙̤͍͎͗͐͐͋͐ͭ̄͆ͦ̅ͥ͐ͮ͐̅͜͠S̸̢̎̾̅ͪͦͫ͆͟͝҉̳͎͙͉̱͓͍̲͇ṫ̨̢͍̩̙̪̦̺͎̱̙̟̝̞̻̖̪̮͂ͨ͛ͣ̑͂͗̏̌ͣ̔͗ͮ͞͝ĭ̱̪͈̜͌͛ͯ͛̌ͨ̉ͩ̔̆͂ͥ͗̍͗͋͡L̷̓͊͆͐҉̶̷͕̗̥̲Lͯ̊̇̈́ͥ̒͊̋ͧͣ́͏̧̱̙̪̞̰̟̭͠͞ͅ ̸̎̃͊̈̎҉̶͚̹͉̗h̎͑ͧ̆͆͊̊̀̍̂̒̎̓̏̐̋̑̿͏̳̰̙̤͓͇̖͙̦̖͉̤͍̼̥̬̕͝͞E̵̒͒̈́ͫ̿̌ͨ̆ͪ̈̎̉̐͆̏͊̈͡͏̖͉̜̺͖̫̳̪̙͇̥̻̰̫͔̗ṛ̴̶̛̖̙͙͉̰̥͎͚̰͎̗̱̑̊̍̅͌ͨͮͥͨͭͤEͯ̈ͧ̈́̌̓̈̎̍̄ͭ͐́̂̉͋̚҉͇̯̘̠̭͝S̴̓̌͂͋̈̍ͬ̇̊̈́̇̉̀͋ͧ̄̓̆̚҉̕͏͔̰͔͕̜̜̲͉͉͚̼̩̙͝c̛̰͕͔͔̪̠̥̻̼̹̙̞͍̃̒̏͒̂̓̿̈́̅͊̑́Ȑ͋̇ͫ́͗͐͑́͘͡͝҉̪̤͓̭̝̝̙̦͔̙̣̲̟͈͕̮̫ͅa̧̩̠̖̻̺̥̤̖̗̺̮͎ͭͤ̆̀ͣ͆ͤ͑̏̈̓͑́͜͠T̷̺͍̭̥̞͇̒͒̈ͫ̇ͭͩͫ́̉ͥ̑̿cͭ̉͆͐͐͋̿̅ͩͬ̈́̌ͥ͗̉͆҉̨̨̬̤̮͈͇͇͖͉͎̣̥̜̣̭͙̦͙̦H̲̱͍͉̲͉͇̩̻̘̠͎̳̽̊͆̉̓͒̓̓ͭ̔͗̀ ̴ͥ̔ͪͨ̒̈́͊̚҉̸̠̫̞͙̰͈̲͉̤̣͕̗͍̪͡͞ͅ2̢̨͚͈̘̙̆̃̓̇̈́ͨ́͜ͅ.̶̣͚̥̙̭̊͆̊ͫ͜0̶̧͇̭̞̖̫̩͉͍̙͋͒ͫ̂ͬ̓̔͋̔̅ͣ͢͡ ̍̎͒ͦ̃͘͜͏̦̖͚̞̲͉̱͎̖̯̟͖̺͎̘̖̺̺ͅi̶̛̼̞̥͉̭͇͍̰̺̲̾̂͆ͬͩ̍͑̃̔ͨ̾̌͋ͦ̓̂̌͜Ş̷͍͇̱͎̤͈̫̻̺̼̞͔̏̀͆͐̆̋ͪ́̚̚ͅͅ ̷̴̛̹̜̫̞̩̼̦͕̣͊̋͐ͭ̒ͭ̀ͦ͢S̬͍̩̭͇̻̱̥̫̻̻̥͖̗̣̫͉̄ͥ͑̃͋ͪ̄̐̏ͦ̂̒ͬ́ͫ͘͟tͩ͗ͬ̓ͧ̾̑͑̓́ͥ̇͒̑ͮ͏̸̭̩͎̙̩̩̙̖͙̻̣̙̻̗̻̞̝͠i̓̄̓ͣͩ͂ͮ̊͋͌ͨͬ͆́ͯͣ̆̚̕͏̵͍͇̗̟͉̻̠̟̮̤͜͠L̬̘̼̥̲̻͉̝͇̰̣̟̩ͧͥ̽͗̓͑́̕̕͢ͅL̴̝̙͈̯̠͙̞̱̫̘͔̬̬̯̱̂̈̃̆̏ͭͩ̚̚͟͜͡ͅͅ ̴̷̸̡̺͈͖̗̓ͥͧ͑ͥ͐͂̔̿̾͂́̈͢h̵̨̢͎̩̪͈̫̹̤͖̬̬͔̰͋ͥ͊̌ͥ̎̇̃̆ͧ̍ͥͮͪ̊̚Ë̵͖̙̼̮̭̞̠̤̬̘̞͙̼̠͎̈́ͫ̓̎̐͋̂̂̇̂́͟ͅṙ̡͍̙̼̺ͧ͂̚̚Ȩ̛͕͇̬͍͓̯ͮ̆͛͌́̋̕͡͡ͅS͛̿̍̈́̇ͯ̋̒́ͨ̄ͮ͌ͦ͏̢̟͉̞͙̲̤̭̗͓̟̺͚̥͈͇̻͔c̷̢͂̾ͧ̽ͤ̆́͏̡͍̼͇̟̭̼̪̥Ŕ͉̳̖͙̹̥͕̘͍̣̭ͬͭ̌̑́ͅą̴̸̯̳̖̳͕͖̦̞̹̩̹̘͎̮̠̪̤͌ͩ̉̎͂̎͐̋͡T̵̸̛͚̤̘͎̲̹͍̗͔̫̯̘̺̯̖̗̬͙̦̾ͪͮͩ̋̐̈́̂̀͢c̋̎ͨ̂̌̒̈́́͑͏̷̢̧͉͇̞͍͈̤̠̣̯͕͎͜ͅH̛̯͖̪͙̝͚̟͛͛͆ͦ̾̾͊̒ͬ̓̌̃͊ͧ̽̅͑ͤͬ͡͡͡ ̞̰̭͈̹̹̮̂̈́͌͌ͧ̎̉ͮ͆̈͢2͈̦̝͉̻̻̱̋̂ͬ̈́ͤͪ̐̋͛̓͒̑͑ͭ͂ͣ̀͞͝͝.̠̖̻̻̫̘̞̝̯̼̙͍͖̞̽͂̒̎̇ͩ̽̔͂͐ͭ̓͡0̉̀ͩͪ͐҉̵̧̰̖͔̳̻̻̺̤͈̼͚̜̘͚̠̞͘͟ͅͅ ͛ͫͪ̓ͫͫ̂͑͛͒͋̂͏̶̷͓̜̫͍̪i̶̽̿̋͐͌̽͊͟҉̴͓̜̼̠͕̕Sͮ̈́̄̒ͦ̏̆ͬͩ̀҉͖̳̮̹̘̗̩̝̦͉͇̭̫͇̮̳̀͡ͅ ̡̰̯̪̗̝̖͈̪̠͙̱̲̝̋̓͒̌̈́̉̓͆͘ͅS̡ͨ͊̉̽̏̉̎̀ͭ̈̊ͣ̃ͯ̿̾̍̊̎͏̴̢̺͍̳̪̻̬̯̖̹̺͙̣̖̫̬̕t̡̟̭̯̱͎̪̞͎̜̰̳́̽ͦ͋̍̓̍ͮͯ̋̇͒ͥ̎̿̽̒͊̚͞͡i̷̶̩̹̮̫̺̬̮̜̞͕̠ͪ͌ͪ̆̍ͪͤͨͭ̆ͨ̉ͬ̌͆̓̚͢͝ͅL̡̨̨͔͈̭̲͔̞͉̪͖̮̒̇͗̒͛ͯ͋͗̈́̇̃̎͐ͪ͒ͧ̕͠L̸͖͎̗̲͇̲̭͓̱̫̍ͨͪͧͣ̀̿̍ͣͫ̿̍͊͛͌ͭ̏ͮ̀͢ ̸ͯ̆͂͋̃͏̛͍̗͕͔̯̺̩ḩ̱͇͙͕̰̺̭̱̲͖̠̮ͦͫͧ͗̊̂ͭ̄͒ͫ̌̉̃̾͗͑̍ͅȨ̷̘̫̱̬͖̙̪̬͂ͦ̽͗ͯ͒̆̿ͯ̍ͧ̀͞r̸̳̣̥̗̣̱̙̭͍̬̥̩͖͐ͦ̇̎̿̔̔̑̐̓͛ͬ͂̈ͅͅȨ̸̴̣͖̬͚͕͖̠̟̮͚͔͌̒̍ͥ̓ͭͭͯ̅͜͞S̵̨̗͖̗̩̠̳̗̜̥͚̗͕͕̬̞ͫͤ̐͐̎ͪ͂ͦ̿ͧ̓̈́ͤͤ̔̇̚͘͟͢ͅc̶̛͉͕̪̟̬̪̘͙̮͉̤̙̟͙̤̅͗̌̍́̐̂̈́̓̊̉̏͗R̴̴̞͚͚͖̱̗̮̙̪̦̲̮͍̯̖̰̱ͧ͊ͩͥͥͩ̓́͒̀̑̇̌̆a̵̢͖̖̲͈̤̪͎͖̫̮͕̱̖̙͙̻͉ͧ́͗̿̇̓ͣ̀ͪ͑ͨ̉͌̉ͯ͂̀T̴̸̛̬̟̝̠̺͓͖͍̣̤͓̲͙̝̻͖͕̃̄ͨͯ̍͋͋́̕ͅc̴̨͈̼̼̊͐́̂̒͐͊̅͊̉ͯ̑̌̆̄ͭ͛ͨ̓H̷̢̢̛̫͖̱̩͖̯̙͎̟̪͕̫̫̥ͦͭ̉ͅͅ ̨̖͖͇͉͎̟̯̺̤̤̫̘͊̄̿̽͐̏̋̄̃ͯ̍̒̊ͩ̕͢͡2̷͕̤̭͇̙̟͉̟̼̒ͫ͑͐ͫ͂̒̽̍̍ͤ͑̃̒̓̃̂͡ͅ.̴̯̞̘̖͚͎͇͚̮̭̦̤̱̠͎̦ͫ͑͛̅̏́ͤ͑̒̉̇͆͘͝0̡̧̦̼̱̩͇̉̊̈̌̋͋̋ͭ̎̊̆ͭ̈ͬ͋ͪ͛̃͘͞ ̵̧̲̣̻̟͆̓ͬͮͧͮ͋̅̈̇̈͂͋͌ͣ̕͠͞i̘͉̰̮̦̮̹ͣͣ͗ͯͥ͆̓̀ͦ̃͒ͩͯ̽̚̚͜͝S̫̲̜͙̝̘͇̱̲̠̝͚̩̰̝͈͙͚ͨ͛͑ͩ͒́ͭ̉ͫͪ̌̄̚͘͘͠ ̴̣͙̳̱̥͚̦̏̆̓́̐͛͋̂ͪ̀̿̏́̀ͣ̌ͨͧ̀Ș̷̢̻̳̼̠͉̪̭̥̩̃̊̋̊̔͂ͨ̎̈́͛̀̏ͧ̓̚͘͜͠t̸̡͙̦̣̟̣͌̏͆͆͊̅́̌̔͗͌̚̕͞͝i̢͓̗̣̜̺̹̥̞̞̪̺̱͉̣͕̞͆̄̆̽̆͊̇̈̊̑̊ͣ̚͢L̸̶̙̼͙̠̯̘̰̜̝̩̼̥̀̈́̑̍ͣ̎̓̓ͫ̒̓ͭͬ͌̊͗̚̚͢͞L̵͔̺͎̙̠͚̙͖͖̤̺̯̦̪͈̘͛͒̈́ͦ̊ͬ̀͆̏͌̿ͨͬ̃̿͐ͬ̉͗͜͞ ͔̖̝̥̘̄̿ͭ̉ͨ̾̓̔͋͗͂͋͂ͦͦ̊́̚͜͟͞ḥ̢͓̼̭̞̘̪̰̬̭͇̻ͬ̍̓͋̅̃͂̂ͣ͟͝ͅE̸̓̇ͩ̎̓̃̂ͣͯ̍̑̈̊͆̓͛̇̚̚͏͚͖̗͙̮̮̘r̨̯͇̲̱̼̺͈̞̜̺̭̦͍͖̱͍̜ͯ͗̒̉͐̃ͮ͛̾̏̈́ͩ̑̀Ȩ̶̼͈͎̺̱̯̩̫̩̣̫̱͇͓̭͔͓̇ͫ̍̔̌͞S̷͖̱͉̣̙̲͉̮͇̱̤̙͓̠̒̈́ͧ̅͑͂̇ͩ͜c̜̦̜͍̥̣͇̪̈́͆̄̾ͪ̏͌̒ͨ͆̃͊̚͢͝R̶̵̤̼͓̱͈̘̜̳͉̟͎̔͊̆ͧͩ̆͆͗̊ͬ̄ͮ̂͒̌ą̛̙̱̹͚̬͎̫̪̬͓̺̰ͦͮͬͧ̾́͜͝T̻̼̹̠̞͈̺̘̜͚̮̟̤͎̞̯͎̂̈́͊̇ͣͯ̑̿ͥ̈́̅̕c̵̤͖̣̰̲͈̤̯͕̣͍̥̼̰̜̬̯͉̻͂ͫ̄͗̿̓̾ͬ͒̀͒̅̓̚͢͟H̡̛͖̳͍̩̲̼͒̉̾̓̓̃̂ͪ̽̄̽ͤ̚ͅ ̶̾̎̉͋͆ͦ͢͞͏̰̯͍͕̯̼͜2̧̡̻̺̯̜͛ͮ͛ͪ̂̂̓̍ͥ͒͒ͭ͆ͅ.̢̞͈̼̤̀̓ͣͣ̂͌͗̎̓̅̄̚͠0̧̛̻̗̩͉͔̞̅̈͋̓ͯ̿ͧ̋͟͜ ̮͚͚͇̙̠̺͔̄͂̄̆͐ͭ̔̇ͮ͆́͡ȉ̴̘̥͎̞͎̜͎̹̜͖̘̝̖̦̪͖͉̈̍͒͒͘͝Ŝ̸̡̨̢̬̰̝̩̤͔̜ͯ̌͛͆ͭͦ̿̎̆̒̎̓̿́ͥ̆͞ ̉̇̈̅ͯ͊̈̑͊ͦͮ̓̆ͮͬ̚͞͡͏̟̘̙̳̻̜̪̻̬̻̟͙͍̝̺̲̱̹̭S̸̲̬̼̭̭͚̐͂̓̈́̋ͥͥ̐̌͆ͣ̍ͬ͛͘͡t̛̬̗̘̹͐̓ͤ̃ͣ̕ͅi̲̺͔̦̣̥͇̪̦̜̯͖͉̦̟ͪ͒̂̑ͩ̈̏ͣ̃͠͡ͅL̢͋̍ͦͬͮ̏͑̉̍ͨͤ̓͏҉̤̭̻̠̝͚̦̹̗L̸̶̡̖͈̜̜̜̟̺̞͇̬̻͕̮̟̤̟̅̾̈ͥͪ̂̄̒͑͌ͤ͗͒̍ͨ̎̃͢ ͊ͯ̊ͦ͐҉̣̻͉̮̲̖͔͙̼̹̲̳̥̲̳͘h̋̆̋̀͒͂̏̃͗͐̍͝҉̴̞͕̦̹̹̠͔̙̲̮̻̫͉̠͇̳͇̙͠Ȩ̠̲̱̳̭̠̪̬̫̭̝͒ͮ̀̆̒̆͂̕r̨ͯͥͦ̎̈́̋҉̪̰̪̦͕̯͕͍̖̣̝̥̹͙̞͓͙̗̕E̔̎̉ͭͥͪ̽ͨ҉̢̜̥̫̻̮̥͚̰̤̠̀S̶̢̡̛̟̭̪̙͇͍̖̤̳̲̼̮͖̦̯̝̈́ͮͬͨ͜ͅćͨ̂̉ͦ̉ͫ͏̴̜̗̜̱̘͍̗̺̹̥R̸̷̞̼̬̘̲̫̔̐͊ͥͤͪͭ̍ͬͨ̈̌̋́̉͘̕a̶̵̝̯̞̜̥͙̼̩͌ͮͨ̽͒͌͐̉͗̈̽ͥ͝T̞̥͙͚̜̥͔̰̻ͩ̀́̉̅͒̎̎ͣ̍ͩͮ͆̊́͢c̱͈̣̗̿ͭ͗̓̽̇̓ͥͪ͘͟ͅH̴̡͎̤̝͕̟͙̥͓͍̻͔̼̙̭̥̦̘̔͐͗͊̊͑̃̽̃͡ ̿̈̉ͩ̐ͫͪͬ͆̊ͪ̚͏̷̝̬̩͍̀͘2̸̻̺̱̭̩͈̯̘̫͈̰̤̗̝͕̲̠ͯͧͣͪ̎ͦ͋ͯ̈́̑́͊̃͗̇͢͝.͍̝̭̩͔͉̱͕̗͉̳͚̯̰̦̹̳̤̌̋̉̐͛͛̑̃̆̇͢͢0ͯ͆͒̇̀̐҉̗͈̱͓͇̜̟̝̪̙̥͇̀̀͟͝ͅ ̛͉͓̯̗͙̹͔͓̭͚͚̻̥̹̠̱̣́̿ͪ̅̽̍̍̈́ͪ̈́̍͗̾͆͆̀ì̴̬̗͔͍͕̪̮͈̝̪ͭ͂͂͋̅̄͌ͣ́ͧ̃͛́͗͠Š̷̛̭̠̠̹͓̳̑̉̋ͦ̅͗͐͂̆̆ͣ͞ͅ ̢̺̳̜̥͓̲̳̎̑͑ͣͣͯ̆ͪ͝S̨̗̜̮̳̹̟̥̣͍̭̫͖͛̅̌ͣ̂͌ͦ̈ͭ̀͠t̵̶̢̪̩̬͍̦̫̫̫͙̦̝͓͕̩̣̰ͣͦͬͮ̊̆ͭ͐͒́̚͞ͅi̸ͪ̇̔̓̾ͫ̄̽̃̀͒͜͏҉̤̲̙͎͔͔̼̠̖͎͈͓Lͯͩ͑̊̇ͨ̉͗͆ͯ̂̆͑̿̓̌̚̕҉̖̭͍̰͔͉̟̳̗͕̬̻̙͈̪̟̣̖L̶̡̻͚͙͈̺̗̦̺̤͉̣͍̼̖̑̉̀̾̅̑̿́͑͆͌̚͘͡ͅ ̡̛͉̬̪̘̜͓̝͔̮̙̰̬̩̣ͤͩ̌̿̿͂̅ͣ̀̅̃ͧ̒͜͡͝hͦ͑̈́̈́̇̎͋͏̷̡͍͓̦̟̠̣̹͟E͊̐̂̆ͨ̍̄̚҉͍̖̞̦͖̞͉̰͓̗͇̖̠̕r̶̡̡̼̳̜̜̩̠̙̮̹̯̜̬̠͑ͩͩ̉͟͢E͌ͫ͌ͮ̈͑ͫ̐͏͏͉̖̯̖̬̬̺͔ͅS̼͉̤͙̭͖̩̩̲̝͇̮̖̰͊͒ͩ̐͋̑ͥ͢͡͡͝ͅc͂ͬͤ̈́̊͏̴̢͕̭̞͓͎̮͖̝̯͇̬̖̮̮͍̗̥̀͢R̸̩̼̯͔͎ͦ̈̈ͥͪͬ͋̒͌͋̐ͨ̂͒͜͟ͅā̸͔̠̺̯̞̳̬̜̘̂͆̐̽ͣ̔͗̋̂ͫ̆͒ͯ͑ͧ́̚͢͝T̴̛̛̙̘͖̯̝̿̆ͦ͌̽̕c̟̘̯̲̪͚̣̱̯̺͍̮͕̓̇ͭ̓͛̊ͧ̌ͤͯ̌͑ͭͭ́́̚͟H̵̛̥̣̣͙̭̦͙͇͇̞͖̣͎ͫ̓̆̍ͣ͒͊̐̌ͨͦ͠͝͞ ̺̹̩̣͖̭̫̞̩͙̒ͪͩͧ̑͒̇ͭ̎̿̑ͫ̅ͤ͟͝͠2̧͈͓̭̝͈̩̗̼̻̣̼̤̥̬̫͖͚͙̼͗͆̋̋ͤ̆̔̊͑ͭ̔͗̓̊̓́͂͛͘͞.̯͔̱̫͑̈͊̒͘͟0ͥͧ͛ͤͩ̑҉͜͞͡͏̞͖͙͚͚̭̰̲͔̟̖̹̫͉̮͍̣̫̟ ̹̹̦̠̜͇̭͇̥̓̾ͭͧ̾ͤ͐ͦͪͦ̂̒ͧ̏͜͢͝ͅiͧ̈́̊̒̓ͩ͋ͫ̈́̇̔̈́͆̕͞͏̸̮̤̞̩̗͕̩̫̘͎̝̲̙̯̲̣̗͙S̖̼̥͔̼̹̯̤̲͉̭̬͕̝̙̮͚͔ͣ̅̈̃͊ͥ̏̀ͬ̔ͯͪͮ̀̚ ̶̯̯̳̙̳ͩ͋͛̓ͥͨͮ̇̋̃̅̇͒͂ͩ̒̐̋͘͢͠͠S̻̤̣̞͔̒́̀̍̎͑̅̄ͮͧ̒͛ͩͬ̐ͬͩ́̚t̟̫̗͉̝̱̘̻͈͚̟̟͈̺͕̥͑̀̌̉̐͋̓̽̐ͦ̈́̇̒ͮ͟i̝͍̦̪̦͍̻̝̭͕̰̘̮͖̯ͥ͋̇̋ͨ̔ͥͭ͆͐͑ͦͫͫͭ́̕͡L͖̩̹͓̳̫͔̹͕͉̘ͬ͑̽ͤͣ̅̊̆̈́̚͜͢L̢̻̗͔͕̮̝ͦ̈ͤ̈͂ͣ͝ ̧̠̪͎͕̜͚͇̜͉̜̼̥̻̤̼͕̰ͮͩ͐̂ͣ́͗͋͒̌̈̑̌̍͆ͫ͑͑̀ͅh̢̗̠̳̗͈̖̱͇͍̼͖ͬ̽͑ͧ̇̀ͬ̔͘̕͞Ḙ̘̲͍͎̗̼̤͚͒̉ͬͩ̾̽͌̒̃ͤ̍̃ͭͧ̀̚͢͠rͣ̍̂ͣ͛͊͂̍͐̄ͣ̓͏̛̙̪̤͙̥̖͇̘̙̮̣̹͚̮̹̼͉́Ȩ̶̜̜̬͉͕̈́ͧ̌ͣ͆͒͜ͅS̒ͧͥͩ̎̂͒ͧͪ͗̃̾ͩ̏͒̽ͬ̽̐҉̺͙̭͎͍̟̘̩̼͘̕ć̡̫͙̫̫̹̙̙̜̤͈̲̱̌̈͛ͩ̓͑̋̎͠ͅR̴̮̙̰̮̙̥̋ͨͣ͝ͅå̭͎̳̗̰͍̣̲͖̮̆̈͒͒ͫͭ̽̄ͫͭ̈̔̀T̢̰̳̦͔̥̬̥͎̹̉̾͗̇̇̊̈̄̂ͪ́́͡c̸̹͚̗̦̘̣͈̗̜̩͉̖̞̻͕̿̀̄̍͌͋͂́ͫͦ͑ͫ̋̚ͅḢ̸̸̨͚͉̙̥̩̲͚̺̣̯͙̟̮͈̟͓̤̄̄ͪͬ̊ͫ̔́͒ͧͯͫͣ̈́̐͘͢ͅ ͩ̈ͭͥ̍̃̆ͪͫ͒ͭ̏͒̒̐ͩ̏́́͜͝͏̦̙͎̦͍̝̩̤̩̯͎͔̬̺̟̪̭̟2̡̨̗̖̯̖͇̫̠̰̮̬̇͐̐͑̂͑̆́͌͐̿ͦ̈̀̚͞.̸̧̧̧̠͓̞͈̼̻̹̻͔̲͂̋͐͒́̑̇͂ͧ̏̀̏͑͑̃̽̀ͅ0̍ͭ̌ͪ̌̀͘͞҉̯̻̮͇̲̮̙͎̥͙̭͈͈͚̪̼̳̩͡ͅ ̅̐͐ͦ̉̽̑ͤ͏̡̠̖̟̜̰̪̦̺̗̥̹̳͔͟ͅi̧͔͙͈͔͉̫̰ͦ̏̃̿̉͂̅̾͋̅͒͛̒ͧ́S̴ͧͬ̽́̑̈́̀̏̂̅̓ͪͦ͗ͥ͂͋͗͏̸͍̼̖͎̭̜̪͎͓̥̜̹̮̠͖̫̙͓ ̴̔̄ͧ̎̈ͪ̑͋͏̶̘̭̲̰̬̬̪͓̬̝͉̱̝͙͝ͅS̸̵̞͍͙̝̤̰̮͍͎̰̰ͨͪ͗́͂͑̀͟t̵̵̴̛̠̻̙̤̩̥̱͉̟̩̙̟̫̼͐̇͂͑ͬͧ̓͒̾i̓ͦͮ͜͟҉̣̻̰̹͜͢L̨̛̲̘̘̱̆̏̿̅͊̆̓̌ͦͥ̋̏́͘͘L̥̠̼̱̟̱̠̙̖̟̟̖͈̝̪̬̩̂ͩͣ̔̌͊͊̽̊͑ͣ̋̚͢ͅ ̶̢̘̺̺̲̉̂ͨ͌̓͊̔̅̋ͩ̔̏̍ͣ͑̽h̸̢̺̰̳̖̺̮͖͉̥̖͓͓̮̼̑ͨͭ̐̈́̐͛̑̍̊́́Ē̢̳̻̖̲̙̝̼̠̭̹̅̓͞͝ͅͅr̻̘͉͇̟̥̈͑ͩ̇ͧͤ͗̂͗̋͆̏͒̆͆̏͛͘͢Ę̸̵͍͍̭͆̎̈̓̎̆̒͆̓̽̈́͟Ş̛̙͕̖̖̗̠̖̠̝͍͚̝̬͉͍̞̭̇̾ͯ́͗̉̇̑̾̉ͨͤ̃ͮ̾̎ͩ̑́̕ͅc͍͈̘̭̖̗͖̬͈̬̻ͦ͛ͧ̅ͣ́́Ŗ̛͕̘͖̼̺͉̜͛ͩͫ̒̂ȃ̵̴̲͓̠͈͔̖̠̱́̅̎̌͆͗̍ͨ̈́̒̒ͯ͢͢T̨̳̭̩̦̜̳̼͇͌ͨ͒̍͗ͦ̋̂̒̇̐̒̓ͨ̔ͦ̏͗ͬ͘͘cͣ̂͊̂͐̈́̑̽̃ͣ̾͢͏̝̹̭̲͙͍̗̣̤̩̣͘H̷̿̔̈́̆ͧ̊̋̅ͣͪ͛͌ͯ҉͔͈̯̝͚̤̞͍̤͎̟̖͓̩̳̻̞̕ ̧̬̬̯̠̯̫̣͈̤͇͉̬̘̞̻̰͙͌̿̊ͪ͆ͫ̀̋̆̌̅̅̋ͦ̍ͦ́̀͢͝ͅ2̨̼͖͎̥̯̳̘͇̟̭͈͍͚ͫ̈͊̓ͪ͡.͚̥͍̠͕͇̱̔̀̒ͥ̏͂ͩ͊̂̀̓ͦͨ̀̀̚0̷̸̡̧̖͍͔͎̙͙͖͖̦͔͖̮̥͒̎͛ͩͬ͆͌̄ͬ̃͛̍̿̉̂̽ͤͧ̎͘ ̜͔̩̬̱͖͕ͯ͛̇̚͠ͅͅį̷̢̛̼̱̲̬͓̖̹̬̺̠̭̣̹̥͖̍͂̀ͥ͐̒́Ş̨̐ͤ̀͑ͦ̏ͭ̃̑͆ͨ͊ͤͯ̏̂ͮͨ̚͞͏̫̫̦̦͍̦̻̱̳̼͙͕͇͙̭̝ ̡͙͉̭͙̤͕͚̜̻̥͈̠͈̟͔̲̦͕̇͌̔͌̆͛̄̑̐ͧͦ̑̄́̍̀͜͜͠S̃̏̈ͦ͟͏͔͖͓͔̗͙̰̜͘t̵ͣͫ̏ͫͪ̿ͤ͐͌͛ͧ̉͏̩̳̻͈̪͕̫͝ͅͅḭ̵̡̦͕̝̻̻̭͈̒͋̏̾L̨͍͍͖̣̪̻̬̦͙̻͖̳͇̻̳̫̯ͭ̀̂ͨ͊͒̇ͫ̅̋ͣ̄̾ͧ̿̈̀͡L̵̶̜̪͉̲͇̑͆̋ͭ̽̌ͭ͂͋̓͜͞ ͋͑̂̔̒ͫ͆̋ͧ͏̷̺̻̥͍̰̪̰̠͙͇́͡h̪͍̣̦̮͍͎̫̜̟̝͔̜̐̋ͧ̊̇ͮ̓͗͜͟Ȩ̵̴̸̼̫̹̺͓̮̜̼̯̪̠̰̟̂̄̄ͣ̾̅̏͒̔̐̈̓̓̄̋̒͡r̷̶̸̡͉͚͚͍̦̦̗̲̫̱ͩͬ͑ͨ͑̓̇̈ͮ̂́̈́ͥ̚͞ͅĘ͖̹͚̩̖͍̭̩̦̦͉̪̩̬̟͐̓̓̇ͧͮ̍̌ͣ̒́͗̓ͯ͌ͨ̊̾͘͟S̼̟̲̭̎͋̉͊ͬͥ͑͌͒ͯ̍ͫ͟͟͞c̡̡̋̃ͮ̓͛̆̄ͬ̔͗͂ͦ͞҉͔͈͍͍̳͚̥͉͔R̨͓̻̣̳̞͉̠̼͕̼̱̠̀̃ͩ̂ͯ͘͢͠a̸̗͔̺̠͍̘̘̓̄ͤͮ̓ͩͭ̀͊ͯ̐̿̌ͣ̇̀T̢ͮ͛ͥ̏̈ͨ̾ͬͯ̾ͧ̂͗̽͛̉̌̇͆͏̱̪̣͙̗͔͙͈̮̩̳̫͍ͅcͮ͐̓ͬ̈́ͩ̈́̿̌̉͆̈́ͤ͂̊͂ͫ͘͏͕̲̤͎Hͥ̐͒͗͛̃̊̇̅̓̾̾ͫ́͗͏̧̛̥̩̦̫̠̠̭͍̹̭̟̯͙͉͍̙̝͙̞ ̡̥̹̟̝̭̥͍̩̗̼̺̲̩ͧ́̈ͥͣ͌̅̂̒̌̅͋͐͂͢2̵͈̖̮͔̾ͦ̍ͦ͛͂̎ͯͦ̉ͦͦ̂́͘͢.̢̪̘̠̱͉̯̭̦̘̯̲͎̆ͮ̽̇̂̌͒̊͛͛͐̇͑̅́̚͘͞0̶̡̨̻͇̞̩̥͓̩͍̝ͭ͆̒̾̓͊ͦ̽ͫ͆̋̐̈̍͆ͧ̾͘͟ ̂ͫͩ͑͋̓ͯͪ͐ͯ̆ͨͫ̌ͪ́ͥ̌̚͏̵̨͕͖̳̜̠̳͈̙̜̺̩͚̯͈ͅͅí̴̛͔̞͔͎̏̽̏̃͒͊͒͊̃̄̓ͤ̚S̹̝̼̤̺̖̠ͬ̌͋̈́̓͋͋͋͌̾̃̂̀͞ͅͅ ̧̡̯̤̼͉̹͇̹̗͉͎̙̣ͣͬ̎̌ͤͭ͊́̅ͨ͂͛́̀S̔̏́͊͢҉̛̝̬̮͍͉̼͕͜t̴̵̥͉̺ͨͧ͒̓̀̊̔̈ͬ̒͑̒̚̕͢ͅi̭̰̘͈͙̪̯̟̠̗̗̪̼̥̭̖̳̙ͤ̏ͭ̓̾̉͐ͥ͂́̕͡Ḻ̵̛̩̬̯͍̻͗̾̈̈͐̑ͩ̓͢͜L̸̹̼̘͙̫͖̅̓̅́ͧ̆̏̔̔͌̋̾̄̿͘ ͕̪͈̲̗̗̪̤̥̬̜̙̲̜̗̩͊̾ͫ̊̈́ͥͦ͛̂̐ͫ͛̉̾̍̉ͪͨ̀͟͜͠͝ḧ̶̸̷̥̘̞͇̼̮͎͚̳̫͙̩̼̖̜̬́̔̉̓̃ͮ̔͆͂̄́ͥ̚͟͟Ę̤̮̠̫̱̙̝̗̥̱̗̜̤̣̤ͣͥ̓̄̑ͣ͠r̴̨̤̬̜̫̻̖͎̯̭̜̯͙̩ͪ̊̾̾Ẹ̡̛̼̱͓͙̩̯̭̰͉͖ͫͥ̽ͩS̪͉̼̹̞̗͎̹̮͕̣̝ͯ̅̎̒͒ͭ͝͡͡c̷̰̰̣̹̪̠̥͚̜̞̝̰̺͙͉͊ͤͧͮ̋̊̈́͌̄̓͗ͣ͆̂͐̕͢͝͝R͍̥̬̳͚͇̘̗̜̣͓̤͍ͫ̄̉ͩͩ͐͆ͬͥ́ͬ͒̈̃̈́̈̀̓ͭ͝ą͖̟̰̗̬̪̬̭̗̰̫͉̖̟̣̗ͣͥ̽̆̈́͋ͩ̀ͅT̨̨̻̭̞̞̜͕̼̦̙̳̙̲̳̝ͭ̒͛̄̊ç̙̜̮̖̮̖̲̱͚̙̤͈̽ͦ̍͒ͫ̊̈̉ͦ͟͠͠ͅḪ̡̦̠̠̞̜͕̤͈̫̣̺̎ͯ͊͊ͯ̀͢ ͛̏̽̉͛̉̃̚͟͏̜͉̟̤̰̖̬͞ͅ2̶̛͇͔͚̞͉̩̣̪̼̜̱̠̩̳͚͍̫̼̝͗͊͒̎̂̆͗́̎ͧ͌͢͡.̺̻͙̲ͣ̊ͯ͋ͭ̎̊͆̋ͮ͂ͩͩ̂ͦ̍ͬ̀̚͞͠0̰̞͓̙̫̬̫̖̳̞͕͛ͭ̿̈͐ͫͤ̾̉̈́ͩ̇͆̋͘͘ ̷̴̼̯̞̦͍͓̺̣͈̙͙̲̗̺̱̓̉̒̈́ͅï̸̯̬̤̞͚ͨ̓̾ͩ̋͗͌̍̽͘ͅŞ́̓͒͊̾̅ͣ̍̊͌̓͌͒̊̇͋́́͏̩̱̤̬̝͇̻̫̻̗̪ ̀͒̉̇̃͂̈̐̍ͬ̏́̊̚҉̷̨͉͍͓̳̩͍̩͓͍̰̥͉͓̫͎̬͝S̴̵̡̯͉̪͚̩͇̬̮͍͔̘̥͖̟͍͚͛̀ͫ̊̐͒͗̃͊̈͒̾̏͂̈ͨͣͤ̚ͅt̴̾̏̿̄ͯ҉҉͔͎̟̤͎į̸͈͙̮̪ͦ̓̈̈́ͪ͛̈͑̾̑̅ͭ͛̒ͫ̂̏Ḽ̸̶̵̢͖̝̞͔͚̹̗͔̯̙͇̠̜̥̘̤̺͐̽̄ͭ͗ͤ̕L̷̶̸̶̛̯̫̠͚͖̮̻͔̜̤̮̲̣̫͈̰͈̅ͮ͌ͣ̈ͅ ̨̹̩̩̬͚̟̟̱̙̬̠̗͉̣̼̼̹̬̄̏ͮ͒͊ͨ̇̄ͤ͢͠h̶̥̗͚̙̙̻̩̘̞͎̩̖̥̹̎̿ͯ͒̿͋ͫͮ̀͢͞ͅE̍̅ͧͮ̀̃̏ͤ͂̓̿̂͌ͥ̐҉҉҉̠͈͍͕̜̻͍̱r͙͖̪͙̉ͩ͗̉ͧ̋ͭ͂͞Ę̧͙͙̯͎̘ͤͪ̊́̕͢S͗̇̓͂̋ͪ̊ͪ̋͊ͧͪ̎̈̂͏̧̨̙̝̬̞̰͇͎̠͕̝̳̼̩̱̱̣͡ͅc̵̳̤̹͊ͦ͑͑͋̄ͥͭͤ̓ͫ̿̍͗͊̓͛ͪ͑͘̕ͅR̴̺͚̼̻̱̩̪͇͍̤̘̜̼͈̫̦͈̞͗͑̇̉͊ͬͪͩͧ̏̾͛͊̋͗ͯ́a̘͎̩͎̫̣̖̭̤͚̗̠̹̼͚̹͂ͧ̀ͧͮ̀͘͟T͖̤̳͇͙̦̜̞̰̟͙̬̍ͧ̉ͫͣͭͯ̕͡c̴͕̦͖̗̞͈̦̻̞̪̞̤̠̥̞͉͈̼̯̃̃̍͒̇̎̋͝H̥̤̙͇̼͓͖̩̽̇̂̍̿̑ͬͣ̈́̉̆̊ͧ̐ͧ̉̕ ̓͆̌͂̄̏̎̎ͫͫͯ̐ͤ̾͏̖̬͇̖͇͇͙̟̳͙͚̠̱̖͖̥̩̞̤̀͝͝2̑̿̃͑̿ͫ͠҉̨̤̼̥̖̻̹̙̜͖̩͕̻̙̖̦͕͟͝.̵̨̛͎̳̥̻̹̤̼̭̞̩͕͖̫̥̦̥̻͓̀̒̊ͧͫ́͢0̷̛̱̼̪̹͇̣͕̟̯͈̣̤̻͓̪̳͋̏̎̋̐ͭͯ̏̾̐͌͛̉̾ ͬͧ̑̐̅̿̈́̆́̌ͨ҉̡̙͔̭̣͉̺i̸̧͔̹͍̭̤̟͈͓̩͓̣͖̬̬ͫ̉̄ͨ̇̍́̎̈́͒̌̈́̓͜S̴̷̸̨͓̙̻̹̹̻͓͈̼̙̫͔͂ͧͣ̔ͧͫ̾̿̾̎ͩͯ̽ͪͧ̌̚ ̩̟̬̠̮̠͕͇͖̱̼͓̮̣͙̞͗̂̽ͧ̒̿ͨ͡͞S̷͋̒ͫͫ̈́͋ͤ̎ͦͬ͛̽͐̂̓͢͏̬̱̯̱̜̺̼̱͇̳̯̰͔͘ṯ̵̛̪͇̫̫̞͎͓͓̣̖̩̩̗̰̙̅́̋̽̔ͤ̽͆̀̃̚͝į̡̖̗͔̘ͨ̓͑ͮ̒̄̅̓͘͞L̓͗͛͐҉͏͏̵̬̹̖̖͎͚̗̹̙̖̤̟ͅL̛̙̻̰͔̫͙͍̺̮̥̖̗̠̩̫͊̔̏͑̌͒̀͝ ̨̲̫̤̫̱̼̻̞͓̼̳̲͖̬̮̉̄̄̅͆͐ͬ͑̾ͭ͌͘ͅḧ̷̶̦̯̜̯̜̩̞͔̦͙̘͍̉̒͂ͩ̄̋ͩ̽ͮ̇͋̀̕͞E̶̥̲̭̪̮͎̮̥͖ͫ̍̑͌̿̃̾̔ͮ̓͋̓̈̓͗̓̎͝͞r̵̘͍̩̟͎͓̦̤̤͖̖̘̩̖͚̪̝ͪ̏ͬ̍̔̑́͜Ë̡͍̺̘͕͕͉͓̩͇̼͍̯͚͚̻̿̋͛͐ͣ͊̄͑͆̌́ͦ̿͗͋ͯͮ̕͡S̴̡̢̹̗̳͓̤̳͉̱̤̭̣̓̎͊̽͗͛ͣͬ̋ͧ̇̈̐͗̄̓̆ͬ͢͞c͓͓͉̳͔̫̖̣̻̖͈͕̻̠̏̈ͤ͊̍͊ͮͧ̍ͣ̓͗̌͗͊̃́̚͜ͅṞ̴̱̼͇̰̼̞͈̹ͩ͑ͯ͑͗̾́̏ͫ̈́̓̍̓̈̀͘͜ͅa̸̶̢̡̭͉̦̹̠̙̺͙̹̿̿̒̐̒ͣ͐͠Ṱ̷̸̛̫͖̫͎͕͓̣͕̈̂ͧͭ̈́̋̉̾ͯͪ͗͐̈͒̒̿ͪ̉̀͝͠c̴̰̬͍̻͉͖̞͎̬̬̝̘̰͔͑̐ͦ̽̅ͩ̇͋̇̎̀͟͡H͌ͤͥ̓͊͒̆ͣ́͑̂́̈́̚҉̨͎̯͎̙̤̼̙͔̣ ̷̴̷̛̦̤͔̣̮̱̝͙̱̮̟̫̠̞̻̘̦ͯ̀̒̏́͊̔͗̐̂ͮ̚͡2̶̓̌̾̈͗ͩ̈́̋ͬ͊͋̅͏̬͚͍͓̝̀.̨͖͎̙̞̬͇̹̱̲͍̭̖̻͙̭͉̬̏̋̇̋̃͑͆̈̾ͣ̄ͣ͢͢͟͠0̛͍̼̞̰̰͙̣̹̦̗͉̭̫͍̥̺̝͔͖ͬ̾̂ͩ͒̾̄͒ͧ̃ͧͫͫ̍͊̒̀͝ ̴̢̛̙̣̪͙̩͙ͤ͌̌ͮͬ͊́ͣͥ͟͝í̝̬͓͓͎̻ͣ̑͆͂̅ͮͭ͝͝S̐̉̑̀͗ͤ̐̐̉ͣ̔͐̍ͭͩ̊ͮͣ̓̀҉̡͏̖̟͎̞̞̤̗́ ̴̡̡̨̣̖̗͎͓̠̩̜̒͌̿ͥ́S͌ͥͩͮ̂͋ͤ̚҉̢̝̮̖̜̼̜͚͔̩͎͢͜͝ͅt̟̺̙̪̖̣̪̠̠͙͎͉͉͓̯͇͕ͣ̊̔͐ͯ̈ͩ̐̿̐̈́͆̔̿̂ͭͧ̕͟͞͞i̷̛͑͑̊͒̓̕͢҉̪̥͚̝͚̲͙̙Ḽ̷̹̺̬̰͕͚̼̦̊́̂͑ͣͨͥ͒ͬͪ̐̂̊ͯ̏ͨ͌ͣ̓͡͝L̨̧̗͕̘̻̺͎̬͚̰̉̽͆ͣ̈́̅́͡͞ ̵̶̢̢̛̬̝͇̰͔͇̒͛́̂̊̊͒͑ͥ̀̈́̑͛ͅh̛̫͈̘̤̖͇̱̾̾͒ͦ͌̏̿͑̂̈́̋ͫ̎̂̓ͭͨ̏͢͡Ĕ̡̇̈ͩͫ̍̂ͬ͆ͫ̐̈́͋̃ͣ̆̊͘҉͟҉̠̭͖̥̳r̡̞̘̙̜͖̗̝̣͈͎͉͊͒͂ͫͭ͌͑̃̈́̓̈́̅ͧ̆ͩ͘͘͝ͅͅE̶̢̨͈̠̦̰͑̏͂̾̽̋̄ͯͫ̀̚̚͞Ş̣̙̤͉̱̞̲̣̜̘̘̺͚̲̣̥͓̦ͧͤͣ͗͆ͯ̂ͮͭ̅ͥͯ͑͗͂̀͠c̛̰̳̮̤̖̩̮̮̲̝͈͓̜͚͓̖̀̔ͨ̚͡͠ͅR̛̲̪̩̳̍͐͗͒̓͗ͫ̓̊͗ͬ͊̾͒̚͠ͅa̸̶̟̱̣̹̰̬̥̝̖̙̭̣̲͋́̉͐͟͡Ţ̶̡̜̫̜̗͓̠̤̤̙̑ͭ̿̓̿ͥ̊̚c̵̡͎͍̞̓̋͒̓͌͐͋̆̀Hͥ̀ͨͦ͋̂҉҉̯̣͙̥͍̳̪̺̰ ̅͊̇̑͛ͮ̔ͦͦͬ͛̊ͫ̚͜͟҉̡̝̩̜͎̳ͅ2̢̢̢̳̣̣͕̏̋̒͌́͌̐̇̓ͧ̚͞.̷̛̳̫̠͕̙̬̳͍̩̞̰̪̯ͩ̆̌̃̎̀̇̈̂̈́̈́́̄ͮ̋͝0̤̬̹̗̝̰̾̇͊ͬ̋ͫ͊ͨ̅͌͒ͪ̒̚͢͢ ̸̔ͣ̾͟͏̺̫̫͈͚̪̫̩̟̗̻ḭ̡̨̹̹̻̖̐̄͛ͮͪͯ̿ͥ͠͡S̡̛̺͚͚̭̣̘͚̮̮̯̠̲͈͛̂ͮ̂̉͂͑̄ ̓ͭ̈́͏̸̷̩̯̖̜̟̻͇̜ͅS͆͗̇̌̓̽͟҉̵̵͉͇̟̝̼͔̯͈͉̲̱͍̪͈̯̱t̷̜̻̺͍̼͙̳̔̈ͬ̑̏̃͒ͩ̎̈́͌͆̅̂ͦ̀ĭ̷̢͓̰̬̩̪͉̦̠̹͕̤̖̤̯̱̣̼̯̤̌̓ͩ̔͑ͪ̇̔ͮ̿ͭ͑̀͘Ḽ̴̨̤̙̳̪̹̲̣̜ͥ̃̓ͯͫ̅̾ͦ̆̐̇̋̾̈͑̀͠L̶̸̹̼͙̹̣̲̙͖̗ͨ̆̉̉ͭͥ̑ͮ͟͝͞ͅ ̶̺͈̩̖̰͍̝͈̤̖̩͍͙͇͉ͤ͆ͩ̇͞h̾̾̐̐̎͢҉̦̥̖͉̗͇̠̠̬̱̫̻͙͕͚ͅE̸̾ͬ͆̓͊ͪͣ̌̊͐̀̕͜҉̮̫̻̣͍̠̤͕̥̗̞̖̪̳̩̹͖̰̘ṙ̢̗̫͖͎̭̺̮͔̲̣͖̥͍̹̬̀̐̈́ͣͦ͢͡E̡̡̥̭̹͖͔͎͐͗̐ͥ̎̎ͣ̋̚S̡̞͈̠̯̻̜͙͎̱̋̋̂̄̊͊̉̃̀̕͟͠c̸̸̺̭͇̯̤̖̝͈̩͉̤͕̰͔̬͉̗͇̥̎͛̓̍̄ͨ̑ͫͭͭͮ̊ͪ̍Ŗ̯̘̳͚͓͔͈̯̗̽͂̀̒͑̾̌ͥ̕͝ä̴̡̝͎̥̮̤͈̭͍̠͚̦̋ͥ͂̈́̒̑̓̿͌̏̋́̆̀̾̉́͟͡Tͯ̆̔̚͢͝҉̦͍̲̩͇̀ͅc̵̱̯̗͎̮̭͍ͤ̆̓̈́͊ͫ̐̄͗̐͌͆ͧ̿͞H̢͈͙̳̟͖̲̘̺̘̦̺͓ͨ̊͒̈ͣ́͘ ̺̼̣̼̩̪̘͙͕͕̱̳̻̈̓̑͋ͭ̌̄͋̍̃͒͛ͬͭ̈́͘2̴̧̟̳͍̼̦͉͉͌ͥ͌͋ͯͭ̓͒̐̌̐̂̄̒͑͛̏ͤ́̚͞.̴̸̥̰̺̮̙̥͈̠̰̮̗̖̫͈͆̈͊̇ͩͥ̈͗̾̑͑́̐̍͛̂ͭ͑́̚͡͡0̖͇̼̠͍̤̞̞̱̼̬̯̣͚̼̳͑͐͒̃ͪ̾ͩ͆ͪ͑͟͠͝ ̨̺̼̦̹̭̗̲͉̳͍̘͇̻͋̾ͬ̃ͪ̍̈ͤ͒́ͫͥ͟͢͝i̛͎̺͓͚̜̪̳͕̲̲ͯ͊̅̾͂̓̍̈̆̊ͪ̄̉̊͆S̡͍̱̳̘̭̣̣͇̲͉͍͓̉̑̿̍̈ͤͮͤ͠ͅ ̷̝̗̳͉ͫ̃ͫ́̒̈́̀̽͝S̶̛̟̞͉̦̲̣̒͌̏ͮ̾̓̾̕͢ẗͫ͐̒ͯ̋ͥ͏̠̹̹̀̀͟i̸̡̗͇̖̱̮͋ͭͮ̂̽L̷̡̠͙͔̙̫̟̫̥͖̞̭͚̝̿ͣͨͥͯͥͯͩ̇̐ͥ͋̆̚͟͞L̊̍̌̒͒ͥͦ̈̏ͣ̃̿̇̚҉̶̣͈̻̤̝̙̱̳̺̲̙͈ͅ ̧̙̣̰͙̘̝̭͉̮̟͇̣̠͇ͤ̂̄̉͂̎ͭ͒̽͋̀͗̑̐h̋̿̊͛̆̏̑ͥ̐͊ͨ̒ͩ̍ͨ҉̴̻̻͈̠̭̮̖̜E̛̗͖̝͖̼̗̘̦͍̘͖̦̳͒ͬ̾̇̂̾̏̂̑̐ͮͭ̿̀̚r̡̀͑̂͋͂̇̄̄̐ͩ̌̓͌̽̿̆̆̚҉͚̭̲̳̗̺̗͍̦E̴̡̢͖̜̯̘̱͕͎̺͕̖̗̐́ͥͦ͒̏̅̄̆̌͋̄̆̊̓ͣ̕͜S̵̛̝̗̹̯̮̻̓́̏ͪ͆́͜c̖̰͓̪̣̜ͧͣ̈͛̍̈́ͧ̌̾̒͒͌ͮ̚͜R̎ͪ̋ͫ̆ͣͬ͊ͫͣ͆̎ͪ́͘͟͏̩͎̣̲͉̰͇̤̖̠͈̻̼ạ̶̫̹͎͕̦̳̳̘̦͙̣̝͍ͬ͗ͥ͗͘͝͞T̴͇͓̣̩͍̘̤̜̯̽͆ͬ͗ͦ̅ͣ͌ͭ̎ͤͨ̊̈̌̈͆͟c̵̸̞̪̠̞̼ͭ̋ͪ̆́̉̒͑̏̏̋͋ͧ̆͞H̴̨̳͉̣̣̳̠̤͔̘̄̈́̏̐̀ͬ̎ͮ̌̔ͣͨͦ ̵̥̠̭͎͉̞̺̞̣͈̰̘̠̝̺̘̎ͭ̋ͯͤͩ̉̑ͧ͐̓ͬ̔̌͑̓̈̄ͭ2̝͇̤ͦ̌̍ͬ̀́ͯͮ͌ͭ̏́͘͡͠.̷̲̲̺̼ͧ̃͑ͥͯ̿̋ͯͩ̀̃͐ͪ̓͞0̛̼͈̦̰̼͍̞̣̬̭͓̓ͬ̿̈́ͮ̿ͧ͐ͤͪͥ̇ͭͅ ̿̓ͮ̇͐̽̀ͮ͒̋͋̇̀ͪ͝͏̵̡̱̤̗̙̞͖͚̪͖̣̹̜̦iͮ͂̆̐͐͗̀ͤ͐͋̍ͦ̌ͯ͏̫͉̱̳̣͘S̷̡̳̬̺̝͕̞͕̯̲͑̽͆̔̊̃ͦ͌ͩͧͤ̑̍͆͝ͅ ̋̽̂͌̉͌̄͐̊҉̡̖̩͕̰̦̻̣̯̫͕͇͢͠Sͧ̌̉͐͑ͣ̔͜͡͏҉̩͖̫̗̼̲̘͕͉͖̹̭̫̤͔͠t̛̫̪͎̮̳͈͉̙̩̬͈ͫ͛̉͛ͮ̓̏̐͒̊ͥ̈̊͝ͅi̷̩̥̰̯̞̭̟̻̠͉̖̟̬͔̲̳̋͑̍ͩ͐͝͞L̈́́͒̆͒̓͗͑ͧ̚͘͜͏̝͎̱̦̲͍̼L͐͂̀ͤ̂̓ͩ͂̕҉͢͏̥̼̱͚͕̳̞̱͔̯͔͕̥̰̜̗ ̴̬͕̫̼̙͎͎̬͇̙͍̘͚̭̩͖̻͂͗̊̓͂̏̏̈́͛͜͠ͅh̢́ͮͤ̈́͡͝͏̧̬̗͇̦E̶̡̛͉̦̖̔ͤͯͩ̈́̓ͤ͐̊̓̂͌̚̕͢ṛ̶̩͉ͯ̅͐̋͆̐͊͒̎̐̊̓ͥ̇͋͂͒͘͟͢E̡̤̯͈͕̠̪͙̜̯̱͕͍̿̃̐ͧͨ̐̽͊͛̌͘̕͜ͅͅŞ̢͉͕̯̬͙̗͉̟̣̲̯̒͛̊̉̿̀͘͜ͅͅc̛̃̽ͥ̎̒̂ͭ̉ͦ̈́ͭ̍̒̚҉̢̞̝̩͔̳̻̗͔̪̩͖̞̳̩̼̳͢R̵̸̶̡̬̭͖̱͔̱̪̗͍̗͒ͩͦ͑ͥ͛́ͤ̄̒̿ͪͦͧ̄ͬ͐̾̀â̛͖̫̤̪͈͎̱̰͎̱̙̠̙̥̰̭ͦͧ̉̂ͮ̇ͮ͡͞ͅT̵̓̇̓̾ͦͫ͐̉̿̄͟͏̟̝̫͖̞̗̼̫̙̠̣̻̙̣͉̻̲c̛̖͉̺̜̟̼̙͕̎ͥ̓͐ͬ̇ͤ̄̏͛̈̏̅̋̅ͧ̾̉H̵̸̨̝̩̫̻̥͚̰̤̮̼ͤͩ̐ͬ͜ ̜̤̝͔̱̯͉̙͓̭̤̪̩̮ͯͮ̎̓̄ͨ̒ͩ̈̆̉ͫ̑ͪ̕͟2̶̪͖̬̠͕͂ͮ̓̈̇͊ͬͥ̈́̋̑̆̀̈́ͣ̄̍ͤ̀̚̕͟͝.̟̻̪̬̮̳ͫ̓̑͛̇ͧͩ͆̊̓ͪ͑̒͡͡ͅ0̸̛͓̗̼̼̼͍̘̭̬̝̮̝̤̘̬͙͕͉ͣ͑͂͒̂̊̑́͞ ̶̛͔̜͙̬͎͉͖̉͆̎̈́ͧ͊́ͭ͑̄̀͌̿ͮ͑̈̔̉͆̀̀͡į̴̯̼̪͙͚̬̲͔̯̇͊́͆͐̐ͨ͘Sͧͫͮ̑̀ͦͦ̈̅͐̚͠͡҉̶̠͇̜̖͔̪̣͈͇̮̰̼̠ͅ ̷͕̜̣͙̻ͣ͌͂ͦ̾ͮ̈ͥͫͥ͒̀S̸̶̢̥̲̜̊̆̈ͤͪ̔̈́͑ͩ͆͒̽ͩ̕͠t͗ͦ̒͑̂͊ͦ̐ͦͬ̅̈́͒͐͏̴̨͓̹̮̯̩̩͓̮͓̩̜ḭ͇̝̺̝̲͍̼̺̣̮̫̳͕̻ͮ̃ͪͧ̎̏̚͢͞L̨̅ͥ͋́̄̿ͫ̉ͪ͒ͪ̑̚͏̞̻͉̭͖͉͎̠̺̼̠̩͓̰̮̫L̡̡̛̝͍̼̲͚̰ͮ͆̈́̽̓ͤͧͩ̽͟ͅ ̴̛̆̅̔́̒ͧ̆ͩ̓̔̓ͧͦ͒ͮ̓ͭ̾͂͟͡͏̰̤͍͖͙̭̠̪̣̟̹͚̣̜̬̙̝̺h̷̶͖͙̠͈̦͖̼͔͔̘̠͎͔̰̫̼̗̗̄ͯͤ͑̑͌̋̊̽̂͒̉̐̒̿ͥ̈̀̚͟E̷̢̲̭͇̫̮̠̤̎͊̆ͭͯ̉ͬͬ͆ͬ͋ͩ͐ͯ̅ͭ̓̈͟͢r̛̼͈̟̳̯͓͖͖̞̪̈͑ͣͪ̃̉̒͞E̷̐͌ͪ̉͐̀̆͌͒ͦͥ͑͆̓̄́̑̚҉̯̪̪̬͖̯̪̹̝͙̤͙͈͙̪̫̠̗͢S̢̧͕̹̱̰̭̟̰̠̝̟̩̜̼͕̀͊͑͒̉̒̀͂̂̐͑͋͘͟c̡̠͉̯̖͇͓̟͚̘̔̂ͮ̿̊̄̂ͩ͆̉̆̀͋̋̆͘R̡͚̱̬͎̖̙̞͔̖̜͙̰̠̳ͭ̽ͪͫͦ̒ͦ͆̄̅ͧ̇̒̌̎͐ͣ͌̚͢͟͞a̼͈͉̘̳̬͍̫̐̇̂ͨ̀͟͞T̨ͩ̑̒ͧ͏̡̹̣̹̩̳̣̫̰͜ͅc͗́̄̐̋ͯ͑̔͑̌̉̈͋ͦ͊ͣ̾̑͏̵̨̘̗͎̩̩͓̤̹̬̙͓̯̤̻͍͓H͇̳̼̻̬̖̟̲͛̈́̊́̔̒̂̑ͭ́̃ͨ̀͘͡ͅ ̴̴̛̝̹̖̣̺̯̹̫̗̺̘͈̜̺̖͔͇̩ͨ͂̐̏ͫ̊ͧ͐ͤͭ͋̇ͥ̚2ͬ̈́̇̿ͨͫ͜͡͏̦͇̯͕̼͚̣.̵̝̠̗͔͓̉̉̎̌̔́ͯ̽ͥͪ̂̾͒͘ͅ0̰͈͇̫̠̗̱̱̹̮̭͗̎ͥ̈̂ͭ̆̄͞͝ ̧̨̣̙͙̮̫̳ͧͣ́ͯ͐͐̒ͭ̀̒ͣͯ̄ͨͤ̅̇̓̚͠i̡̯̟̬̘͔̦̹̺̦̰̔̆̊ͣ̈́̀̉͐ͭ͆̉̓͊ͅS̡̡̻̞̩̤͕ͣ̌ͧ͆ͩ͛̏͜ ̶̨͔̙̗͓̪ͦ͛̉̆̊̾͌̏ͪ̈́̾͠͠S̶̛̤̞͍͔͈̖̝͕͈͔̾̍̅͌̊́̓̏̽ͮ͑̂̈͊ͪ͆̓̉ͨͅṯ̢̢̢͖̩͙̖̟͓̃ͩ̌̓ͧͩ̈́ͪͨ͜i̦̹̻̭̲̻̙̮̰͔̥͇͎̤̺̦̋̾ͯ̍͆͂̄ͦ͑ͮ̊͐́͠ͅL̵͔̠͕͋ͫ̅͑̔̊̑͌̍ͯ͋́ͨͥ̓̇ͮͪ̂ͅL̴̠͔͈̳̼͓̲̟̭̜̫̥̰̪͚̺̦̤̏͗ͤͧ͗̎ͧ̅ͤͪ͋͛͐́ ̴̘͎̠͙̠̹̯̬̙̭͎͇̩͔̥̦̣̈̆̅͂ͧ̽̒̑̐̅͗͗̾̚̚̕h̴̪̥͖̖̭̬͔̪̻̖͉̅͛ͩ͆ͫ͒ͦ̃̈́͛ͪ̽̓͠E̜̩͈̲͉ͨͬ̓̿̅͂ͪͧ̀ͯ͘͠r̵̫͓̤̰͙̹̓ͫ͋ͮ̇͌̎ͣͧ̓ͯͭ̀̓́̚͜E͂̌ͩ̎ͥ͗̀ͧͭ̎ͭͦ̉̍̑̒͟͏͞҉̣͎̘̝͍̫̰̹͇͖͈̙̪S̢̘̩̜̤̘̰͈͖̹̮̲͒ͨ̆̓̒̌̈́̌̀ͦ͂̀́c̪̪͔̻͕̝̰̝̲͕͙̯̈́̌̋̎̊ͩ̂̀̀̚͢͞͝Ṛ̸͔̟̣̠̱͈͐̒̍ͮ̃ͮ́͑̌ͥ̃̒͗̓ͬ̔ͧ́ͅa̮̖̘͇͑͊͑̓̃̈̎͋̈̾̋̆̒̈́͗̓́̚̚͢T̎̇ͦ͂͗̃͆̎͑͊̓̂̿̓͏̢̘̦͎͍͍̘̫͉͙̱̫̺c̷̰̯̥̼͎̲͇̖̙̰̞̪̫̩ͯͯͣ̑̇͑̀͢Ḣ̸̶̪̪̪͇̙̮̟̜̫͉̭̼̤͖͈̻̘́̏̂ͩ̅̋͜ ͉̺͔͔̖̠̙͈̟̝̬͈̏ͩͥ͌̃͘͜͝͞ͅͅ2͉̝͖̥͆ͣͩ͐̄̅̊̿ͤ̈́ͬ̄̚͞͡.͈̣̠̫͕̜̤̦̩͉͓͚̜́̎̾ͧͬͫ͛̃ͩͯ̿́̚0̶̞̤̰̖̖̫̳̭̻̪͇̳̼͇̲͑͆̔̆̀͜͜͠ ̴̨̣̭̝̖̞̹͔̯̈̎ͨͫͤ̒̈́̇͒͌̈͘͠i̸̴͊̄ͣ́̃̎̈̈́̔̈̃ͧ̂͌ͧͥ̑̚͘͜҉̦̮̦͍̟̟͙̣̩̩Ş̷̜̣͚̮̯̣͇͉͎̜͖̙̃̂̍̔̈́͜͜ ̸̇͌ͥͧ͘̕͞͏͈͚̙͍̥̹̬̞͇͕ͅS͗ͥͭ́ͣ͛̂ͩ̊͐͌͒̚͏̡͙̗̥̬̣̟͔͖̥̻͓̲̥̰̻̰̘̹͟t̵̪̦̜̹̺̘̲̭̯͇̮͚͕͇͆́͗ͧͩͬ̇̓ͤͣ̒ͦ̂ͦͨ̋͜͢͡͡ͅĭ̧̢̛̘͙̪̪̬͍̻̟̯̣̫͓ͩ́ͮ͂̾͌̄ͥ̽́͡L̅̈͆͊̅͆ͩͪ̽͛̈́̂ͣ̄ͮ̅̋͑̕҉̧̧̦̜̘̣̙̺̥̲̬͓̦̗̟̥̙̠͞Ļ̵̶̟̘͕̠̲̤͈̟͔͉̲̟̲̑̍̏ͨ͆ͦ̒̐ͩ̈͠ͅͅ ̛̄͛ͨͬͥ́̂̑́̽̓̎ͦͭ̕͏̣̦͚͙̗͎͙̙ͅh̶̶̝͔̹͎̖̹̖̀̽̿ͣ̍̿̈́̿̓͛͒ͤ͌͟͜͡Ē̴̡̢̛̲̥̫̻͓͙̱͇̮̬̝̋̓̒͂ͣ͋ͩͭ́͐͂ͩͨ̌ͣ͊ͦ̐͢r̢̢̨͙͈̭͉̭͍͓̮̺͓͇͊̂̉̆͑̑̽͛̄͗͊͑̑̌͆̊ͨ̚͝E̛̦̙̭̜̹̳͕̥̹̫̜̜̼̖ͤͤ̈̎ͨ͑ͫ̒͊ͣ͒̾͆̿̀͟S̒͐͌ͥͥ̾̇̑͊́̀͏̵͍͕̣̯͎͕̪̞͔͔c̶̱̪̘̮̟̗̞̖͎͇̖̩̗͉̹̻̭͛̎̏̚͘Ŗ͔̥͈͉̝͙̠̜̜̱͚͚̬̗ͮ̔͗͆̍ͥͨ͒͐́͜͡a̸̯͔͙̠̪̼͉̯͑̈́̉̂̌ͮ̅̃͊ͤ͆̋͒̚͝T̴̨̝͔͚̫͚̰̦̹̜̱̻̟̟͚̅̆ͧͩ̒̒ͦͬ̋ͨͫ͊ͯ̀͊͘͡͡c̶̨̢̫̦̮̼͉͈̑ͫ̃̐̍͂̇͑̀͘Ḧ͓̺̙̣̳̖̰͎̹̦̹̬̬̳́̇͂̀̈͑̈́͊ͪ̿̌̃ͣ́͘ͅ ̨̡̰͍̖͙̥̘̰̭̺͔̻̀̇̀̐̓ͪ̅̕͝͡2͌̔ͣͤ͐̈͐̔̏͏̛̟̙̪̼̞̜̲̠̺̥̳̠̞̥͟.͗̓͛̋͐ͣ̈́̾̅͂ͦ̀ͤ͋ͥ̆̿͝͏̻̤̘͈̜̹̠͟͝0̶̧̺̙̝̖͕͔͔̟̰̙̙̥̲͓̞̥̀̔ͪ́̈́̈͌ͩ̐͑͑ͩ̕͝ ̵̫̙͖̰͉̣͓͎͍̹̘̟̇̂̉͆ͯ̋͌̈ͪ͊ͭͨ͊̂͑ͪͥ́͘̕ͅḭ͙̝͕͈̩̊̀̈͛͐ͪ̉̆ͯ̍́ͪ̈́͑̽ͬ͟S̴̵͇̯̼̹̺̰̜̩̤ͤͬ͐́͌̎̆͑ͥͧ̀͞ ̶̷̗̯͎̫̬̫̲̠̠̩̯̘̣̞͇̝̳̼̼̀̆̽́͒͊͋͒͡S̛̩̠̦̥̫̦͙̯̰͎͉̺͎̹̬̬̩̀̈̾̈͗͊̍̽̎̄̔̌͂́̚͘͝ͅt̸̷̠̟͈͔͎͔͓̝̻̗̝͍̺̦̻̬̰͓̓́̅̑̌͑̓̌͋ͣͥ̃̚͢͟į̵̶̰̩̼̤̪̫̫̝͉̳̠̜͈̝̏̇̾̑͡͡ͅͅL̴̵̝̘̙̹̳̙̺͚̺̱̳̜̥̠͊̐̿̈́̂͛ͤ̋ͫ̓͊ͮ̄̿́͠Ļ̶̤̬͉̻̲͖̳̹̒̏͐͛̌̉ͮ̅͗ͩ̉̓̀̄̉ ̸̛͖̰͕̝̣͉̙̼̥̟͉͇̔̀̿ͥͦ̽̉̕ͅh̛̗̯̯̱̠̝̜͎̩̗͚̗̱̪͍͙͌ͩ̎͐̏̎̂̓̐́͞Ẽ̸̴̘̹̥͓͈̹̭̼̱̣͍̰̝̲̮̐̇ͮ͒ͤ̌̈́͐̊ͣ̐͌ͬ̏ͫͩ̕͞ŗ̢͎͖̝̳̗̘̺̟̼͓͔͖͉͙͔͔̹ͫͤ̇̑ͩ̐ͅĒ̡̝͉̙͕̞̜̓̆̎̏ͧ͋̃̐̍̅ͫ͟S̑ͭͦ͟͏͚̫̱̻̭͖̤̫̥̣̳̼̬ċ̮͖̤͇̣̙̦̗̤̳̰͈͈̤̠̣̟̭̽̉ͪ͌̄̀̀͘̕R̍ͣ͆̒ͥͪ̔̽̾̍͌͂̓̈́͒̊́̚͏҉̧̙̤͖͚̦̯̻̫ͅa̸̵̢̢̘̲̩̘̼̪̳̱͈ͬ̆ͯ̉͆ͣͫͯ͂ͥT̵̷̨̯͕̪ͦ̉͋͂̾̽ͪ̋͑͂̊͗͐͋͜͡ͅc͖͉͓͎̝̠̜̜̤̹͈̾͋̆̓̈́͡͝͡ͅͅḪ̶͉͇̖̬̙̪̥̙̦͙̼̯̘ͦ͐͑ͫ͡ ̵̡̍ͧ̀ͫ̐ͥͬ͛͏͇͓̪̭̩̞̯̹2̨͛͋ͩ̂͗͋̑̆͊̚͢҉̢̦̜̠.̵̦͇̥͚̯̩̬̲̬̳̖̻ͣͨ͂̽̒͑0̛̖̤̖͙͖̠̯̮̯̰̜̭̭̲̠̜̣̫̰͋ͤͣ͒͐ͥͤ̐̈́̐͐ͫ̽̄̉́͞ ͉̖̝̙̙̖̥̞̝̬̜̔̀́͗͋ͭ̒̆͐͒̅ͩͧ͘i̷̟͎̭͎̣͕͍͖̦̣̞̒̑ͩ͑̿͐ͪ̓ͦ͋̓̿͋̂͛̂͘͘͢S͇̰̲͇̝͚̜̑ͯ͑͐̎̄ͪ͡͝ ̴͓͎̞̺̲̲̅ͣͯͪ̐̽͊ͦ͑ͨ̉ͯͯ͑́̚͝Ş̼̗̗̖ͥ͊͌̏̐̒̉ͧ́͢͡͞͡tͣͥ̓̃ͪͧͪ͞͏̭̣̼̗̘̪̣̼̗̜̗̩͖͎͖ͅī̡̝̪͓͍̟͙̻̟̼̓ͩͪ̒̐ͪ̑́̅̍͛́̀͢͡L̗͉̦̻̖̲̩̆̎̒̀̒̈́̏̀͢Ļ̷̳̰̻̩̯̘̹͍̱͇̗̜̂͗̊̈́̽ͅ ̸̢̝̭̟̼̗̬̣͓̇̈ͮ̽ͥ͋͋ͭ̉̎̃̓̂ͧͮͣ̚͜͝h̡ͤ̈́͗͌̐̂ͣ͛ͮ̕͘҉̭͎͈̝E̴̶̸̢̠̺̼̱̬̥̳̥͉̟̭̗̤͉͔̠̼͋͑͗̈̏ͯ͆̇̅ͨͣ̑̄ͭ̐̕r̗͕̞͍͕̝̝͖̟̱̟̗̗̭̯͓̱ͧͦ̽̓̔̉̍̈͊́͟E͉̦̻̰͍ͦͫ̋̅̇͌́̓ͧ́̋͛ͤ͝͠S̵̡̫͈͈̥̗͎͙̯͎̳̝͂̾ͨͣ̍̿ͭ̃̂ͪͭ̐̂ͩ́c̢̻͖͙̲͌ͩͯ̓̂̈́̿́͒̕R̵̛͎͎̲̯̮͖͙͆ͤ͐̋̅ͩ̈ͪ̓͜ȁ̷̢̡̜̤͙̣͎̖͔̫͚̙̱͙̜̗͉̬̠ͣ̋ͬ͒́̀ͭͦ͆ͭͬ̉̓̾ͨ̚̚ͅͅT͋ͧ̈́̔̋ͭ̂̄͆ͭͩͯ͗̏͡͏͉̖̠͇̪̖̱͔̱͉͍͟c̴̛̯̩̪̠̺̼̉͂ͣͥͥ̓ͭ͂̈́͛ͭ͂̆̊̚̕͘͟ͅḨ̢ͫͣ̒͆ͤͥ̈́ͮ̾ͫ̓̒͑̈́̐͝͡͏͕͎̗͖̞̼̼͇̻̲̗͔ ̴̵̤̜͈̪͙̯̭͕̯̠͔ͯ̊̿͑̂ͫ͗͋ͨ̄̔ͭ͛̐̌́2̸̶̨̫̺̞̰̲̯̼̙̝̬̺̣̩̟̮̏̈́̇ͫ͊̀ͩͅ.̶̡̢̛͓̟͕̭̟̮̦̤͐ͩ̃̉ͮ̊̒̄ͦ͊ͭ̓͗ͅ0̧̢͈͎̦̣̞̹̦̻̬̭̞̞̮̩̫̙̭̼̀̊̋̾ͨ͋ͫ͊̕ͅ ̷̳̻̙̭̭̼̲̪̳̦͔͚͔̮̽ͩ̇͊̈͌̄̒ͣ͘͡͠i̷̵̢̘̙̝͇̐̄͒ͯ͊̅̎̚͠S̴̹̲̦̳̣̭͐ͣͫͪ͑̇͑̓͒̃ͨ͑̚͟͠͞ͅ ̼͚̝̪͍̭̬̪̦̰̮̔ͫͮ̈́̀͝͝S̜͇̰̜̋͋͆̆̊ͧ̌͊͛ͥ̍͑̀̏͂̆͗͜͞͠t̶̢̄͌͂̈́͌́́҉̺̬̦̮i̵̥̪̠̖̺̤̿ͫͣ̾̿͐̑̃͛̈́̇ͨ̾͐̆̄̇͜͟͞L̸̰̖̗͚̻̣̘̥̟͚̖ͮ̒̐͒̒̊ͯ́͜͝Ļ̹̻͚̞̬̍̏͗̀̚̕͞ ͎̖̜̳̣̠̙̞̜̞͈̙̙̞̱̪͊͌͑ͭ̓ͭ̃̏̐̉̌ͯ͌͟ḧ͉͕̩̫͚̭̰̲́̃ͦ̄ͦ͘͠E̵͕͓͔̯̳͖͌͋͌ͪͩ̊͗ͥ͒̀̀͝r̵̢͙̳͇̣̤̹͎̾̓ͫ̆̿ͩ̍ͪ̈́ͧ̓ͦ̚E̶͈̲̝͇̥̤̐ͥͮ͊̾̿̇ͬͨ̍ͩ͌̑ͨ̒̍̚̚͠S̛͓̤̯͙͚͈̆͛ͯ͐̅͆̈́̏̌̍̾͜c͖͇̗̮̯̓̑̑͐͂̄̐͒̉͑̂̍̏̒͗̿͜R͊͌̑́ͥ̎̓̋̐͐͒̓̾̄̈̊̇̚҉̴͙̗̻̰͕̠̖̤̺͓͖͉̗̙̹́̀ͅͅa̡̙͕͔̫̟͋̆̓ͪͪͪ̍ͦ͒̐͐ͯͪͥͤͩ̄͘͟ͅͅŢ͆̑̈́ͪ͏͏̷̡̫̰̻͎͕͚͇̪̠̱̗͇͎͈͚̻c͂̍̐͒̔͠͞҉͔͈̰͙̲͕̞͕͙̰H͂ͭ̋̈͐̓ͤͮ̎ͨ̂͆͑͐̍͆̀҉͏͙͉̙͍͔̣̼̖͚̺͎̩̩̹͙̳̦ͅ ̖͇̞͔̪̯ͧ̋͑̽ͧ̃͆̒̀ͥ͊̅̀̊̂̋̓̇̚̕2̢̺̩͉̥̰̬̰̦ͪͣ̋͐ͬ͗̓͒ͥ̀́̚͢.̷̸̾̒͗̋̍̂͒҉̛͔̲̗̹̘͚͍̼̙͔͈͎͢0̶͈̻̘͓̹̞̱̗̤͍͕̪͒̉̒ͮ͋̐͒ͩ́́͑̎͢͜ ̢̦̞̗̦͉͉̤̥̟̙̘͈̫̳̗̙̠̫̼̅̓̽̑ͥ͞͡i̜̺͍̘̫̰̜̼͈͉̝͈ͤ̅̄̎̊͑́ͤͮ́͐͋ͥ̀͛̍̏́͟S̛̯͉͖̱̖͕̀ͧ͌͗ͨͭ̀̏̓́͜ ̍ͨ͑̈̓̉͌̑́̇̉̑҉͍̲͉̞̝̩̠̪͕̱͈̞͖͖̙͉̮͢ͅS̵̼̖̘̮̺̱͈̤̝ͬ̇̃͊̄̃̑͌ͩ̿̊̀ṱ̳̬̺̂̏̀ͩ̎ͭ̔̍ͤͮ̕i̵͎̠͍̺͖̭͇̳͈̩͕͓̳͙͔̖̗ͭͣ͂ͩ̄̅ͯ̀ͭ͛̂̌͑̂́͞͠ͅḺ̢̮̮̲̉̄ͯ̐́̌̀͆̏͢͟L͊́̓͏͞҉͎̩̘̤̻̱̭̞̪͍͉͚̩͉ͅͅͅ ̶̸̹̘͈͕͍̭̼̲̬͈̙̥̝̭̞͎ͣ͒͑ͩ̓̔̀̀̃̒ͬ͐ͫ̾͐̓̚͜ͅh͆ͩ̂ͬ̑̔ͪͬͦ͛ͯ̎ͦ͘͏̴̶̤̻̻̮̹̼̠̦͎̮̱͟ͅȄ̵̸̹͚̘̖ͨ̅ͮ͋r̿͂͐ͯͥ͆̀̊̒ͪ̒̓͏̫͔̜͔̼̹̘͔̙͔͔̩̘͟E̶̢̖̖̝͉͆̊̃ͮͧ́̆ͣ̇̊͌ͫ͐͞S̛͚̯͙͚̳ͩ̽͂̈́̐͒́ͮ͋̃ͭ̇̚̚͘c̷̖̥̜͕̖̮͙̬̼̬̙̪̝̫͇̯͈̟̺͌ͯͬ̒̇̓ͦ̓̾ͬ̈̏̈̋͌͜͠Ŕ̶͚̝͓̫ͫ̎̉ͦ͒̾̃̿͂̄̒̌̆̇́͟a̜̖̭͖̻͎͍͙͋̂̆͛̋̋͌̿̄̕͠͡T̡͕̼̪̙̞͙ͣ̈ͨͫ̌̍͟͜c̘̹̦̭͚̦͓̍͑ͯͬ̄̅̈́̋ͬ̆ͫ͛͐͂ͥ̀̀͢͠Ḥ̵̡̹͓̹̦̓ͭ̑ͦͨ̐̓̎͆ͣ͢ ̴̨̨͖͉̱̞͔̘͖̬͓̱͓̦̩̹́͂̋̊͝͡2̖̱͎͖͚̲̹͙̙̩̗̜͇̾ͯ̅ͥ̅ͦ̑̽ͬ̋́͘͜͠.̵̨͍̰͈̭̫̺͉͙͛̌̆̆̍̅͋̌͢͜͡0͙̯̦͕̝̱͔̰͍͓͐̿̉̍̉̓͂́ͨ̃ͩ̅͋ͫͤͧ͟͝͡ ̶̨̺̖̱͓̞͉̪͋͛͒̀͒̆̚̚i̸͚͓͈̭̤̺̜̤̝̘̫̭̱͓̟̖ͦ́͒ͣ͘͜͞S̴̗͔̼̞̫̦̹͕̞͎̖̫̙͓̿͊̆̏͌ͮ̐͛́́̚͢͠ͅ ̷͈͍͕̠͔̜̠̳̭̠̝̥͗ͧ̒͑̉̑̍̍ͩ͌̕S̢̠͓̟̫͙̼̮̞̑̅̒͒̇ͬ̚̕͢͡t̴̸̜͙͈̫̗̥̜́́͂̏̂ͩ͗̆̿̈́̾̀ͬ̓̒̎ͦͣ́͠i͌̇̃ͦ̀ͮ̇ͯ͂͏̣̣͍̖̥͎͈̬̝̟̬̣͘͟͞L̟̩̻̱̬̫̮̮̮͇͚̳ͧ̄̉̕̕Ļ̴̴̧͎͍̘̣̱̗̖̩͙̩͖͈͐̒̀̅̈͆̎͗͑̆ͩ͛̓̀ͣ̂͡ ̵̴̰̮̫̦̩̽̌̑̆ḧ̡̘̘̜̣͕̗͙̦̜́̉̈́͛ͦͭ́̆̍̍̀ͩ͆́̚͘͟E̡̨̱̬̺̱̺͉̹̘̗ͪͥ̊ͯ̋̈͆̾ͭ͋ͨ̽ͧ͛̔̏͘͢ͅŕ̷̢͍̖̫̩̪̓̓͒͋̀ͥ̿́ͣͤ̉̒̏ͧ̎̏̚͘͘͜Ę͚̬̹̪̲͕̈̽̑̄͐͗ͥ͆͒̀͂̈́ͦ̏̕͜͟͡S̸͉̘͖͎̪̼̙̠̣͚̘̩̪̻̺̙̐̉ͥ̍̒́̈̐̍̓̇̔̌ͩ̓̈́̀̚̚͜͝͞ͅͅć̖̦̺̖͇̲͕̔ͤ̅̑̓͌͂ͥ͋̔̃̉ͪ̑͑ͥ̾̚͘͜Ŗ̶̛̤̻̙͔̩͎̞̙͈̬̲̝̗͓̹̒͛̽̾͐ͯͫ̇̃ͥ̎ͥͤ͋͋͑̚͠͞ͅą̟̜̤̱̗̳̫͈͔̤ͮͮ͆͑̑͑͑ͫ͋̄̔ͩ̄̓̊ͨ͆̚Ṫ̟̳͙͇͍̦̼̪̻̋͑̾̄̇͡͝c̺̟̥̝̪̪͓̙͉̓ͪ̂̒̑ͭͣ̀̏̀ͅH̵̢̭̤̫̮̻̳̱̗͓̻̙̺̲̣̲̬̳ͨ͊̃ͧ̈́͛́ͥ̎̀͌̑̍̉͑̏͒̔͠͝ ̂ͧ̆̄̌̉̆̿̋͐̓̇̓̿ͯ̽̑҉͇͉͎͈̖͖͈͙̘̮̣̝̗͕̹̦͎2̷̢̨̤̮̬͇̦̿̾̅̒́ͅ.̍ͪ̊̏̓͒͏̵͏̛̛̹̫̦̩̣̳̰̰͕͈̪͔̥0̓̈̓ͦ̃̓̑̓͋̉̀͏̴̨̥͍̳̞͍̹̪̘̥͔͖͎͍̩͟͡ ̺̳̬̪̆̉̍̋̌̓̔͗̍̚͠͝į̸̰̬͍͚̝̖̪̖̼̄̀̑̈́́́̎̋̑͡Ș̸͍̲͎͕̗͍̗̭͍̳̥̲͓͍ͣͫͩͭ͂͗̐̀̚̚͟͠ ̢̡̨̛̦̖̰͓̪̻̩̠͔͓̻͇̖̩̻̬͚͆̾ͩ̑͛͐̀̓ͧ̽̿͐ͧͥ́ͩ̔̉͞Ś̡͓̗͕͓̮͖̼͕̪̗͚͔̟̥̋ͣͬ̓̄͛ͯ͐̓̓ͦ̀͡t̋͆ͨ̀̈͋͂ͣ̇͌̾̀̀͘͏̨̰̭̫̤̭̩̼̜̣̝̤i̧̡̢̙̯̯̳̝̠̳̰͓̠̙̦̮ͬ͛͐̀ͩ̅ͨ̀ͦ͛̏͌̎͋̀̚͝ͅḶ̷̵̹̬̩̝̦̻̠͍̝͎̠͕͔̬̠̗͎͛̍ͦ̿ͣ̈ͯ́̕͡L̵̡̨͇̳̝̗͍̯͇̲̒̍̑ͪ̄̾́͢ ̸̜̩̗͎̣̭̉͂ͧͧͬ͌̎̌̉ͬ̀͆̀͂́͞h̛̉͊̋͐̇̊ͧ͋ͤ͛͒ͬ̈ͭ͒ͫ̚͡҉̝͍͎̗̮̭̀͠Ȅ̴̵̜̝͕͎̥͔̣̞͓͎̳̘ͪ̌͗̉͂ͧ̔̉ͣ͛̌ͪ͆́̒̆͜r̷̨̹͙̼̻̠̰̲̱̦̗̰͔̳̠͉̒͂̊̑̎̊̆ͬͮ̉͆̊ͬ́͂ͩ͒̌́͝Ȩ̧̛̝̥̩̞͍̗̣̞̼͖͇̬̬̓͛̿͑S̛̲̰͓̙̮̫̤̻̩͌ͦͮ͌̾ͩͫͦ̄̐̋͗ͨ̎̓̽̅́͝ç̸̗̱̫̭̭̻̣͚̭̱̮̝̺̫̘̥̠̯̙̌̇̋͊ͫ̀͘R̷̘̞̩̭̺͎̙̬̰͖̜̬̰̜̩̰̯͒ͯ̍̒͗͐ͭ͑͆̈́͛ͭ̚͘a̭̺̲̜̞͎̻̽͌ͬ͂̂̓ͤͨ̂͂ͦ͐͆̔́͢͢Ţ̸̧̢͇͕̰̬̖̳͔͎̰̖͓̙̀͂ͯ̾ͅc̢͖̼͚͍͈̟̪̜̠̍ͧͤ̊͗͐̓ͪ̐ͤͯ̒́͘͟͢H̨̧̯̘̟̰̝̰͔̠͚̙͕̮͕͇͚̳ͬ͋̾ͩ͑̀̿̑ͧ̋͒ͣ̚ ̡͎̳̯͙̱̘̬̪̺̻͕̱̗̳̱͎̇ͣ̈̎ͨ̏̐͌ͭ2̧̧̺̠̪͉̲̹͈̟͋ͤͧ̏̐ͪ͡͠.͕̤͔͕̮͇̙̠͙̹͉̺̣ͤ̽ͦ̂ͩ̓ͮͣ͊͋̚͝͠0̸̢̹̬̖͓̻͉͗͑̊̾ͮ͐̐ͨ̄̓̍̅ͯ̀͜ ̖̤̝̝͎̫̫̖̦̦̹̼̬͕͚̗͛͆̎̈́̽̓ͧ̔̋̋̃̀̄̈́͂̀̃͜i̷̭̳̟̰̙͓̹͙̳̮̰̖͚̊̓̑ͧ̌͐̆̀ͅS̴̴͕̳̣̞̙̬̯̩̖̝͕̭ͭͭ̏̅͗̀ ̶̒͂ͮ͒̄̍̚҉̦̱̘̖̤̥̜̥͓͈̻͘͞͠S̶̩̜͎̮͎̖͕̦̤̜̙͖̤͖͕͗̌͆̊ͧ͂ͥͩ̀ͥ̿͊̉͒͊̔ͫͧ͑̀t̶͂͛͒̌̾̑ͪ̐͌̃̾̾ͦ̅̉̏ͦ̂̚͞҉̵̳̰̠͖i̼̭̞̯͛ͩͬ̉̐̌͒̋͛͂ͤ̄͋͑ͭ̃ͣͪ͂͜͜L̗̳͔̞̮̜̠͕̹͓̼̤̫̣̤̲̘ͮ͋͂͆̋ͧ͐ͮ̽͜͝L̘̩̻͉̭͚̥̥̭̖͈̱͕̺̳͉̖͔̱̃̇ͬ̏ͪ̈́͆́͡ ̸̼̤̹̮̞͉̪͖̠̯͚̬̤͇̘̫̘̹ͦ̓̑ͪ̒ͥͦͭͣ͡ͅh̶̭̘͕̭͔͚͔ͭ͛͛̍͑ͤ͊̇̈͑̉̅ͪ͘Ę̷̡̣͔̜͙̥̝̓̈́̀ͦͯͦ̒ͦ̋͛́ŗ̰̩̻̦͆͌̔̊ͦ̃ͦ̍ͦ̂̾͆̆͌ͯ̿̓̀̚ͅȨ̴̡͍̰̱̳̰̲ͫ̀͋̎ͧ͆ͤͪ͋̓ͤͨ̂͆̃͆̒̂̓͘S̴̔̊ͥͥ̅ͮ̈̓ͨ͡͏̨̡̟̥̘͙͈̻̰̣͔̱̟̦͙ç̡̼̬͓̬̜̭̞͚̘̳̗͈͎͈͚̙ͩ͒̑ͥ̒̄ͨͬ́͜͢R̨̘͓̦̻͎͓̮̖̗͓̟͕͖̞͂ͮ̌͊͛̾͋̃̊͋̍̉̎̄̈̀͢a̛͋̒̎̾͗̾̄ͤ̈́̀́҉͕̟̥̞Ț̶̝͚͈̦̙͚͈̼̬̪̬̙͕ͩ̈̄ͫ̍̈ͨ̉̌͛̚͞c̷̛̱̖̭͙̺͈̘͎̰̜͎̤͉ͧ̇͊ͥͭ͆̋͑͊ͧ̌͗ͤ̇̿̌ͭ̓́͢H̶̻͖̜̞͙̗̝̹̪̰͍͓͚̱͎̟͇̖ͬ̿͗ͫ̐̐̍͛ͦ̕͝ͅ ̸̢̦͈͍͍̬͕͙̞̦͙͇̝̠̳ͯͬ͑̐ͪ̏̎̏̆͑̽̂̕͘2̷̴̧̬̮̪͚̭̞̼́̌ͦ̉̀ͪ̏̾̏͛ͣͩ̐ͯ͑ͣͫ͜.̵̡̛̻̭̼̥̼̙͓̭̺̦͕̦̜͈̻̀̐͗̑ͪ̈́ͤ̇ͤ͐ͨͩ͌ͣͬ̌ͫ́͘0̸ͤ̋̄̒̾̓̚͠҉͏̙̤͓̯̻̦̩̀ͅ ̸̠̪̳̺̼͙̣͚̜̥̖ͯ̌́̃͌͑͊̉͂͑̈́̓̐ͮ̚̚͞i̴̯̹̺̳̯̬ͥ̋͗͐́̇ͥ̂̒ͦ̿͟S̴̴͍͓̘͈̻͈̦̼͎̥ͣͦͨ̊ͣ̓ͯ̎̃ͤͩ̽ͧ͑ ̶̯͈̳̟̻͚͙̞̩̩̭͚̱̗̺̉ͩ͂ͭ́̋̍̓̒̀́͜͠ͅS̨̡͖̖͉̤̳̯̝͓̱̹̱͔͙̭̱̱̮̐̏̃͘͢ͅt̋̋̑̿̈́ͤ̉̾̒̚̚҉̴͙̖̖̲̜̖͚̪̙̩i̡̪̠̠̠̤̮̩͇͎͓̳̣̩̻̣̠̰̝ͬ̉͗ͦ̍̍̉̏͑͋̓ͤ̾̄͆͗̌ͮ̚͝͞͞L̵̡͇̘̦͙̹͎̱̙͙̱͚͔͈͇̼ͧͣͭͤ́͝ͅL̏ͨ̈́̌̔ͭ͒͛͑͑͏̶̡̛͙͈̞͙̻̥̫͕̰͎͍͓̭̞̘͓͙ ̴͑͐͐͗ͩ͗ͯ̓ͥͪ́̀͏̙̫͈̞̫͚͈̖̼̠̲̲͎̠̪͓̝͟͜ḣͬ̀ͧ̅̓ͥ̽͏̸҉̷̠͚͇̲̗͎͢É̵̢͍̪͍̟̰̬͇̙̦̜̮̫͈̫͔̺ͯ͑ͮ͞ͅṛ̨̧͓̭͍̱͍͓̪̻͖̺͖̌̅͌̇̎͛̓͑E͂̓́̓ͪ̊̂̀̍̐̽̏͑͛̑́҉̹̲̼̗̗̺̹̖̣̭̺͝͡S̵̞̞̩̦͚͕̱̫ͨ̄̒͊́ͩͮ̔̿̃̒ͭ̽͌ͮ̽̑̚ĉ̛̛͋͛ͤͥ̌ͨ͊ͨͪͦ͊҉̦̻̖̪̪̟̖̬͎R̶̡̛̝͉̦̞̓͛́͌ͤ̔̆̏͡͡a͓͉͔̟͙͉̟͔̣̟̬͍̮̳̱̣̗̻ͦ̾͗̊̓ͫͮͬͣ̂͛̆͆̐ͯ̓̏̚̚̕͡T̨̲̬̜̲͉̫̗̬̳͙͖̟͍ͤ̄̒ͬͬ̅̆̍ͥͯ̓ͭ̑ͥ̂̀̚͘͡c̴̸̷̭͉̭͍̬̦̪͎̰̗͇͚̘̻͓̑͛̎̋̇ͪͮ̈́̎̆̂̔̾ͪ͑ͥ͌̈́Ḩ̷̛͖̞̹͍̜̰̣͐ͦͩ͊̃͑͝͡ ̵̢͍͖͇̜͇̣̥͍̠̱̰̞̘̰̫̎͌̓̌͊̌̔͗̏ͨͭ̕͞2̶̶̫̱͍̖͈͉̩̰̀͒̓ͭ̄̀̚͜.ͦ́̈͆̉̈́ͫ̒ͮͥ̑ͦ̊͘҉̢͙̭͉̦͕̼̭͔̪̣̞͓̺͚̻̭̹ͅ0̸̈͂ͦ́̾͜͏̭̳̙̤̖̲̰̭͙ ̵͈̦̼͚̞̺̪̖̯̤̹̙̜̥̗̪̠̾́̆̑̚ͅĩ̡̛̹̥͎̺̥̰̯̽̉̽ͯ̒͆ͨ̾̂ͭͬ͌̓ͪͩ̓͟S̨͔̬͇͓̘̱̞͉͖̥͉̰̩̪̳͈͕͐ͣ̂̉͒̋ͦ̆̉̇ͅ ̴̛͙͓͕̤̼̯̝͆͐ͬ́͗͒͆̇̿̌̌̎̒͊̒͗͞S̰̳̳̗͓̣̰̭̦̻͖̘͍̞̰͓̣̫̒͑̿̀̔̊̂̊ͩ̒ͮ͐̓̀̀͘͝͞ţ͍̰͇̗̪̹̱̰̱̖̜̱͙ͨ̂ͪ̋̒̄̆͐̓͌̉̑̏̀͞i̓̎ͮ̎̾ͤͬͬ̑ͪͣͬ̇̿҉̸̨̠͓͔͈͔̙̯͘͞L̡͙̠̼͎͔̩͕͎̐͌̀ͤ̉͋̎͆͐ͬ̃ͯ́̍͛ͦ͢ͅͅḸ̯̥͈͙͙͂̅̾̓ͯ͂ͩ̆ͩͭ̓̍̋̅́͟͞͠͡ ̱͚͙̹̝͇͕͉̘̲͔͕̘̻̮͕̬͙̲̂ͫ̅̐͋ͬ͌ͨ̇͂̏̀̕͠h̵̴̹̜͓̜̼̰͖͓̥̪̎̓ͦͨͮ́̈́̆̇ͬ̎̽̓̿ͬ̌́͞É̡̛̹̩̭̞͚͕̥̐̾̅ͩ̌͊͟͞r̴̶ͩ̊ͮ̓ͯͦ͏̯̲̳̭̤̞E̵̴̩͎͙̮̦̬̻͐ͥ́̈́͒ͧ͋ͫͬS̢̙̮͇͙͈̬̗̹͕̮̯̮̹ͩ̃͂̔̎͑̐͗́̕ć̨̢͓͈͖̝̰͉͖̫̞̜͕̘̟̣̮͙̦̬̆͛ͮͨ̈̃̊͐͌̽̈́͛͗́͗ͬͫŖ̬̬̮̳͚͔̜̈́ͮ̈́̑͛̊̃̒̓̌̋ͤ̒̎ͪ̌ͤ̆͢ȁ͐̾̈̄̈́͊̾͋ͪ̇ͩ̀ͮ͋̍͐̿͡҉̺̻̗͔̰̻̮̪̰Ţ̵̨͙̘̠͕̮͚ͤ̏͐ͣͬ̉ͨ̑̏̎̏́̑ͩ̌̽̓͒̈͘͜c̸̷̨̥͎̪͚̯̬̥͙̱̃̈͆͂ͧ̓̋ͨ́̚͠Ḩ̸̶̢̨̠͉̺̰̱͙̌̐̽ͦ͂ͬ̏̊ ̸͇̮̝̰̩̘͍̩̺̞̑͛̃̽̑͟͢͞2̷̶̞̬͚̮̩̗̼̫̘̤̫̯̝̰̺͕͍͋ͣ̅̔̂̓̄̅ͩ̓ͦ͋ͨ̂ͥͨ̍̚̕͟.̷̖̲̥̟͓̪͔͉̮͉͙̙̭̘̬͂̀̿̈́͗̏͡ͅͅͅ0̨̡̈́ͩ̒ͫͭ̑̉̂͐̈̊̂̈ͧ̾͏̬̮̖̝̘̠̬̬̪̦͓̘̝̭̕ͅ ̨̡̨̮̮͈͕͈͔̩̯̳̜͎͉̱̾̄ͥ͂̆̌́ͧͦ̉̑͊͝ͅi̩͔̝̻͉̪̪͙̜̮̙̺̩̇̒ͭ̇̓̂̇̉̅͑̚͜S̸̢̫̠̼̺̜͉̘͈̙̟̮̳̻̖̰̬̔̀ͨ̓͛͡ ̏ͬ̐͑́͗ͤͩͩ̊̄̎ͧ́̀̚҉̶̳̹͙̯̭̫̪͉̪́͜ͅS̸̬͍̖̮̟̞̤̥͚̅͐̆̏̃ͯ̿̓͊͆͐̏̅ͮ̾͑͒̚͢͟ţ̸̛͖͈̥̞͇̣͙̘̬̻͉̯̤͎͓̲̖̲͓͒͋̐͂ͮ͆ͧ̂̍̍͆ͭ́̕i̸ͮ̏̓̃ͥͨ̓ͦ͌͗҉̪̰̝̞̟̟̞̞̜̩̜̰͓͙̝L̊̈ͥ͗ͭ͊ͧ̀̚͜͏͏̭͇̻̣̺̖̮̞̥̘͈̬͔̙̬̻̤Ļ̴̛̮̜͓̗̮̬͎̤̝̺͉̬̪̗̟͚ͧ̈̅̄͋̓͌̽ͣͪͣ̚ͅ ̴̛͉̲̹̼̪͖͇̹̝̲̻̫̰̪͕̳̝̝̿̔̂ͪ̊ͭ͢͜͡h̷͎̞̟̱̪̗̥͕̞͍̺̫͈̥ͧ̄̉̂̿̏̓̒͐̈́̑͝͞Eͪͭ̋́̓ͮ̃̌ͨͤ̚͏̮͉͖͇͖̫͎̥̖̯̩̣̩̯̱͠r̷̡̛̤̘̮̲͔͍̬̥̹͎̺̞̯̜̗̺ͯ͆ͯ̇̔͋̄ͦ̄ͮ͐̓̐̃͂͜ͅE̋́̇̿̊͂̒͌ͩ̅͌ͣ̑͏̶̵̥̮̻̜̯̞̜̭̱̭̬̮͕͉̖͓̯͍S̴̤̗̫͓͖̺͍̤͉̦̬͚̙͌͑̊ͪ͑͂̆ͥͨ͛̎̈́̀͢͢͞c̥̳͉͊̊̈́͛̃ͯ̍͌͘̕͜R̴̡̧̈́ͪ̒̾͏̹̮̲͕̫͍̳̳͚̗̤̤ͅͅa̴̵͙̹̱̜̗͓̺͕̺̹̣̹̘͍̲̋́̐̃̓̓̍̉̓̚̕T̴͓̥̘̱̞̦̰̮͎͓̲̹͐̐ͨͨ̒͐͘͠ͅc̨̱̘̦̭͈̱̲̠͍͎͓̝̾ͬ̾ͣ̎ͤ͌ͥ͋̽̐̓͂͌̈́ͬ̀̕͢Hͭ́ͬ̊̌ͮͤ̍̽̓͆ͣͥͥ҉͙̼̟̟̮̦̝̣̯͍ ̨͍̯̮͚͇͎̰̼̭̲͋̈́ͧ͒̏͌̊̀̚͟͜2̷̷̢̳̻̹̯̩͕̥̰̣̯͎̱͌͆͗̇.̀̉̏͊͋ͧͮ̆̔̽ͬͮ̾͛ͧ̇̏̚͏̢̩̟̺̱̦͓͖̥̼͜͟0̹̫̞͉͈̼͈̞̯͓͌̍̚͘͜ͅ ̨̡͇̹̠̜̐̿̾́ͥ̊ͮͯͣͪ͐́̈́̀͜i͆̏̂ͥ̾̀̈́͒͑ͯ́ͩ̐̍͟҉͈̫̯͟͝S̷̢͈̝͙͂̌͛ͦ͗͊̽ͬ̐ͩ͑͐ͨ̚͘͜ ̸̨̩̪͕̦͋̔̅ͯ̃̊Ş̷̶̛̲͖̯̽͗ͣ͊̆͛̎̔̄̏̓̐ͪ̽̾̈͛ͪt̲̖͈͖͈̱̦̐̄͒ͬ̈́͆̓͘͘͟͡͠i̴̢̖̥̙̟͎̮̥̦͔̯̥̠̮͙̪̣̔̀ͫ͆ͦ̈́͛ͤ̍̉̑̓̓ͩ͌ͣͧͦͅL̵̸̘̟͎̫̜͓͆̃̍̾̂̅̋ͦ͒ͥ̉͢L̨͖̮̩̯͇͍̱͈̬̠̄̏ͦ́̃̒ͤ̀́͘ ̶̶̢̪̮̮̱̣͓̹̻̣̆͒ͯ̾͆̌ͭ̾̋̓̌́́͝h͇͎̝͕̟͔̠͋͐̓̆̈́ͯ͋ͮ̎ͦͬ́ͣ͒ͯ̄̓̀̚̕Ė̡̨͔͉̹͍͍͔̽͆ͣͫ͋ͬ͂̆ͪ̓͐̾̑ͅr̵̢̤̘͖̤ͦ̉̄ͦ͒͆͒͋̉̎͟͡E̷̡͎̤̜͇͇̠̺͔̰̥̜̻̬͈͙̤͓̝ͮ͂̎̉͑̉̔̊ͮͮ̚̚͝Ş̜̹̱͍̙͔̯̤̙̭̠̰̪̳̣͓̻ͫ͆͒͐͆ͣ̉͆͋͐̆ͤ̊ͨ̿̃͘͘͘͘ͅͅc̸̴̰͓͍̳͒̀̂̊͋̚͟͢ͅŘͫ̈́̃̐͏͎͙̩̝͈̫͜a̧ͪͩ̈́ͭ͛͜͞͏͈̮̞Ṭ͓̩̬͕͕̪̙̘̗͔̞͊ͩ͐͌̽̎͑͡c̸̡̅̈ͥ͛̆̑͒͠͏҉̬̣͈̹̗̣̺̤̻̖̥̦̩̦͍͕̗̝H̷̴̶̢̹̬̤͎̪͇͙͍̱̬͂͛ͨ͗̀ ̸̴̢̲̘͙͚̝̜̥̦̙͉̔̊͐̆̊͗̑̒̅ͬ͗ͥͨ̆2̷̹̤̫͓̗̠͕͕̜͙͗͒͐ͫͬ̅̓̉̅̂͛͗̅ͅ.͕̹͓̦̳͚͕̬̰̮̞ͨ̑͂͛̔͛ͥ́̕͝0̨͂ͬͮ̑ͬ͗̏̉͏͈̪͕̟̦̩͔̬͙͙̥͇͖̫͇͝ͅ ̢̯̬͓̠̠̰̩̪̱̫̭̪̐̑̒̈̏͂̄̎̌͢͜͞ͅi̸̵̘͙͕̺̫̙͈͙̩̫̦̺̲͍̙̺̙̽̆̿͌ͫͯͣ́͠ͅS̶̛̬̩̺̜̝̣͕̞̐ͣͬͮ̊ͪ͂ͬ͡ ̣͙͙̺̳̦͔̦̯̫͖͇̹̔ͯ́̎͗̑̅́͂̑ͬ̂͊̾̌͂ͤ͟͟S̴̷̨̺̞͇̱̬͍͉̙̘̯̭̹̮̞̯̩͐̉͊̑ͮ͌ͪͦ̊̿ͩ̆͑̅ͥ̌̽̒͟ţ̩͕͉͖̞̜̥̮̺̦̝̯̰̎ͬ̉̐̌͊ͪ̈́̈͑͋͊͋́ͪ̂̎̀͠i͋ͬͭ͏̸͉̥̠͎͙̰̣̦̬̰̦̙̘͉͓L̶̵̫͈̘̖̫͔̝͍̹̺̩̝̤͋̓̎ͬ́ͬ͗̋̅̑̊͐ͣ̀͂̕ͅL̶̷͇̗͍̜̩͊̄ͬ͛ͭ̈́ͤͩ͟͝͝ ̵̷̶̸̻̱̤̘͙̯̦̝̼̮̣̲̥ͭ̽͗̿̈́͌̆̿̋̈́̾̅̈ͯ́h̵̭̤̩̹͖͓̓ͪ̅͊̔̀̚͡E̢̧͍̪̺͈̘͔̞̺͓͎̺̘̔͌̽ͦ̓̽͒͟͢r̡̩͈̰̖͇͖̘̹̰̳̂ͨͫͤͣ̅̆̏̐̀͞͠Ę̷̩͔̗̮͉̰̜̥̙̗̓̂̓̾͂̅̔͑ͣͣ̿̈́͋ͣ̃̉̔͑ͣ͞S̶̨̛̭͓͔͓̭̲̼͒ͪ̍́̒̄ͦ̃ͩͣ̔̓͂͑̈̅͗ͅc̵̡̗̹͍̼̺͍͕̤̪̲̱̯̥ͬͦͧ̍̆́͗ͨ͌̑̍̈̒̐ͦͨ͗̌̂́Ȓ̵̝̰̱͖̻͓̥̰ͭ̈́͂͆ͩ̓̿̎ͩ̈͗̓̊͐a̅͗ͣ͛̐͗ͥ͠҉̷̭̬̥̖͍̞̣̺͍͔̝̼͎͍͜ͅT̶̩̜͚̣ͦ̿ͧ̒̓͗̋͊ͣ̍̚̕cͩͩ̇̽͒̈ͫ͒̊ͩ̏̾̓ͤ̏͐ͫ͠҉҉̗͉̜̤̹̠̹̭̪H̸̵͍̹͓̯̦̦͗̀͛͛̋ͯͨ̊ͦ̃̊ͣͥͥ̓̏͒͂ ͬͦͧͤ̊̍ͧͮͤ̔͐͐ͫ̂͏̘͎͉̰͉̩̝̥̫̭̕2̡̫̥͔̫̺̪̩̘͍̮̲̤̰̪̙̘͈̜ͮ̓ͤ̍͐ͦ̅̓̍́̀͘͠.̢̣͚̠̤̲̞͎̱͈͈̉͑̓́0̨͉̺̟͖̤̣̝̦̤̦̙̅̄ͮͭͨ̾͐̔̋̿͊̀́͢ͅ ̷̵̧̡ͨ̀ͧ̿͋̈ͮ̈́̉̂̚͏̣͉͎̦̩̠ͅi͖̠͖̩̪͙̲̦̥͈͊̄ͭ͌̑͛͂̎ͦ͗̍͟͝͡S̸̴͔̙͙̘͙̘̮̝͔ͪͮ̃̂͌ͯ̇̎̽ͣͥ̆ͭ̅ͤ͘͠ ̸̵͍͚̫̳͚̬͓̬̺̜͖̯̩̋ͨ̅́ͣ̿͜͢͠S̷͕͎̟̜̙̣̟͔̮̟̲̥̣͓̝̪̥ͨ̍̃ͧ͂̄͌̍̌ͤͦ̌̏͛ͣ̀ͅt̷͓̙͎̜̗͈̻̰̻̤̠̳͙͎̞ͨ̆̐̈̄ͫ̾̀͋͗̌ͦ̍͑́ͅi̷̶͓͍͖̺͓̱͓̝̝̙̇̑͆̏̎̇̊ͫ̉͝L̡̠̻̪͈̼̳̤͖͚̼̱͇̞̭͓̼̟̽͒̓̉̉ͩ̽̃͊ͧ̇ͭ̎ͫ̏̓͒̆̚͘͡L̨̹̻̘̙͕̬̮̮̎ͥ̊̀ͯ̓̋ͭ̏͛ͬ̕ ̴̢͒̇̓ͪ́҉̥̹̭̦͔̘͔͎̙͔̳͚̟͎̺h̏̑̎͛̍ͨ͒ͯ̑͋͊͊̔͂͆ͭ̈́͛͘͏̞̱̠̜̹̮̫̗E̸̢͍̭̳̗̪̹͚̖̭̣̎͂͛͐ͨ́̀̐̾͐̓ͤ̆ͮ̀͟ͅr̶̢̛̞͇̞̱̲̝͙ͫ̂̒ͨͮͨ̔̄̿ͬ͊̅͑̐̓̽͡͞E̴̎̑͛̏͗̾͏̷̩̘͖͖S̢̰̻̫̬̻̓ͪ͛̓̿ͮͧ́ͤ̈́ͤ͋ͣͭ͒̓̽̍͋͞c̰͕̠̱̬̝̞̹͚̰̞̭̭̘̆͊ͭ̾͌ͯͣͥ͒̒͗ͧ̆̑̒ͥ̀̚͡͞ͅͅR̸̛̦̭̮̜̦͊̂̏̊̾͂̔͂̑ͫ̑ͫ̋ͫ̉̒͡a̛̹̬̦̠͔̥̬͉̦͈͔̯̲̦̙͖̟̟̾ͦͦ̊͒͒̒ͤ͛̒͜͜͡T̨̄̓̆̌ͨ̉́͏͝҉̨̩͔̜̬̩̳͖c̴̴̘̳̪̪̍ͣ̽̅́ͣ͒͋̌̽ͨ́̚͜ͅH͍̩̳͈̭̝͚̺̟ͪͥͭͥ͂͜ ̴̵͕̤͔̥̘̫̠͈̣̜̼̈ͮ̈̔̍̚̕͠2̵̘̞̩̲̼͍͎̔̎͛͐̕͡͡͝.̵̞̟͈͎̺͇̭ͬ̍ͩͩ̓ͩͣͣ͒ͫ͒͐͠ͅ0̧̡͎͉̼̭̳ͤͨ̑͗̏ͪ͟ ̡͙͎̗̫̮͚͚͓̘̣ͭͬ̓̚͘įͮ̎̊̇͒͞҉̵͈̖͎͙̙̳̮̭̭͉͙̼͈̀ͅȘ͓̼̭͛ͥ͂̓̍ͭͬͣ͛̌ͭ́̀̋͂́̚̕͞ ̢̛̼͇͖̤̘̺̤͔̰̥͇̝̩͍͉̿͑̊͋͂̿̾ͤ̋̚͟͝ͅS̠̼̭̬̤̹̳͎̻̤͇͖̫͐ͯ̆̎ͥͮ͗͛̔ͣ̎ͪ̃ͩ́́͟͠ţ̸͕̪̦̝̻̲̰̰͖̎͂ͯ͂ͮͭ̏͐ͤ̍̀̄ͫ̈͋ͯ̚̕͢ĩ̡̟̫͕͚̭͔̬̝̈́ͧͫ͟L̥͍͎̗͍͔̰̫̪̹̗̦̅̋̌ͧ̇͜L̛̺̮͕͍͔͙͈̟̖͙̥͖͍̞̟͈͍̟ͯ̐̌ͧ̌̿̓ͤ̑̕͜ ̛ͦ͊͋̓͐́ͣͧͯ̇̔͒̈́̋̄ͩͬ͘͏̦̯̤͉͍̠̜͕̠̠͓̳̰̭͖̱͉͞h̵̠̦̭̜̣̠͓͓̪̫̐ͣ̒͂̄̈̊̏̿̋̿͘͢͠Ê̛̇ͥ̄̄͐̓ͧ͢͟͏̼͔̘̞͍͍̯̠̖r̋͂̈͌ͥ̌͂̍ͫ͊̎͌ͩ̀҉̷̲͈̻̻͚̤̺͚̳̰ͅE̛̫̗̥̩̥̘͍̹̦̠̪̪̮̲͎͖ͥ̆͆͗͒́̎ͮͥ̀̊͌̅̆ͯ͆͘S̛̯͍͕̳̱̰̜̦̰͙̽̂͒͜c̢̙͎̹̗̖̪̞̄̏̊̀͒̓ͯͦ̇̈͌̌̕͟͟R̡̛̮̱̤͚̗̯̜̥͔̤͇̮ͪ̃̌ͥͪ̀ͬ̿̓ͫ̏̋̾͐̄̀̚ả̡ͣ̐͛͊ͬ̆̓̇̿ͨ̑̾̐̀͢҉̰̩̳̻̖̠̭͙͚T̸̶́͒ͪ̍̑ͯͩͧͮ͗̈̓̾̍̚҉̡̛̜̖̲̫̳̬͍͎c̨̧̭̲̜̥͖̥͇̪͋͒ͫ͗ͪ͗̂́͟H̢͔̣̘̣̠̝̤͍̟̝̙͕̮̻͓̟̜̥͓̆ͧ̎ͬ̓͆ͦͧͪͨ͋͢ ̵̓̅ͤ̿̀ͦͫ͆ͭ̓͗͗͗ͤ͊̉̐̊͏̷̷̜̜͓̤̞̝2̵̡̠̞̟͓̪͖̜͕̼̳̍ͩ͛ͩ̏ͧ̅͑̒ͬ̂̓̔͒̚͠͡.̶̴͕͍̹̯͚̘̠̮͎͈͇̫͕̼̗̳̠͂͌͗͑̒̂͂̀ͩ͢0͍͕͈̱̳̝̳͎͉̤̯͎̻̯ͪ̌́̿̃͗́͂̇ͥ̂͢͞ ̨̨̧̭̞͖͕͇̬̱͉̲̰͓͉̙͇͎̤̮ͮ̂̒͘͝i̵͇͉̣ͣ̐̈́̓͋́ͩ̊ͮ̆̽ͩ̀S̓̆͂ͣ͐ͬ̊͌̈̂̑͊ͤ͏̧͇̹̝̙͎ ̞͍̦̟̩̹̽̿ͥ͊͑ͨͣ̓͛̿̈ͥ͋͊̓̀̂̾ͨ́̕͢S̢̘͎̙̠̺̱̎̇ͧͦ̕ţ̺̘͔̭̰̻̯̰̦͈̝͖͙̖̫͕ͩͬͦ̈́̊̈͘͜͜į̨̺͔͔̖̩̭͍͚̱̹͕͔͔̬͓̘̭̠ͨ̑ͦ͐̆ͥͤ̊͋̋́̚͠L̸̨̀ͫ̈̄ͭ̿̍̀̔̍̿҉͏̢̲̙̖̥̝̼L̴̵̴̛͍̳͙̫̰̳͉̺̪̩̪̻̬͍̣̖̺̼̅͂̏̑͋͝ ̷̡̳̭̲̩͍̟͎͎͕̝͎̗̫̰͇̥̋͆̏ͦ͊̈̔́̾ͣ̃̋͜͝͝ḩ̸̞̞̺̼̤̝̈́ͦ̌͋͋̀͒̾ͥͥͭ̑ͮ̏̅ͨ͘͞Ẽ̸̷̦͚͔͙̱̪͙͔̤̥̬̞̫͛ͥ̆ͣͯ̕͠r̡̰̻̭̣̝̻͔̲͎̰ͮ͊ͯ́̿ͭ͌ͫ͛̂͜E̬̯͓̫̝̭̦̗͕̦̩̼̮͎̍̉̓̐ͫ̿ͪ̍ͮ́́ͅͅͅS̨̡̼̳̺̲͔͉̙̻̝͍̥̻̪̦ͦ̓͒̅̏͑̈́̊̏ͪ͝c͍͈̺̟̥̜̪̮̱͉̖͈͖͍͔̝̩̖ͮ̈́ͤ̉̂ͪ̑͆͢͢͞͠ͅR̞̝̟͔̬͙̮̮̻̻̫͖̳ͨ͒̒̂ͦ͊̿ͧͭͤ͐̓̒̓ͭ̑̕͝a̢̢͎͈͕͍͍͕̮͎͉̓̆̊̓ͤ͡͞T̷̷̟̜̝̖͚͉͕̹ͪ͛͂͊ͫ̆̽͒͑̐̐͑͜c̶̡̫̣̠̰͇̩̪͍͎͓̰ͫ̅ͩ̐̽̅̏̀́̚͡Ḫ̡̫͔͎̹͈̥̱͎͉̪̰́̌ͣ̅̄ͬ͊̃͌̾̊͞ͅ ̦͖͇͉̳̥̪̪̥̖̽̄ͪͧ̎ͥ̓̃̀͘͘ͅ2̴̸̮̪͕̗͍̳̭̦̬̗͖̘͇̥̭̣̣̦̾͋̂ͫ̿̊ͩ͗ͬ̊̑̍̄ͥ͢͢.̧͚̺̠̫͇͇͐͗̊͐̿͐̀͢0̷̵̧̢̘͚͙͉̇͐͊ͥ̿̃̾ͮ̅̋ͤ ̡̛̝̼͉̰̭̖̩̰͍͍̭̻̦̜̘͙̩̮̳̊̑͗́̈͆ͣ͂͗ͧ́̾͡į̵̴̛̘̜͓̩͕̼̌̋͌̒ͬ̋̊͐ͥͦ̽͘S̷̶͇̜͓͖̗̠̼̩͓̰͈͇̭͖͔̲̠ͦ͂ͧ̈́͐̎ͯͯ͆̈́ͫ͌ͭ́͌͗͢ ̡̙̩̖͍̰͙̰̤͈̻̄ͣ̂̇͂̑̍͒̓̏̒͞S̛͍͎̪͔͈̗̳̠̗̥̬̥͙̗̫ͧͦͥ̋͋͒͛͆͡ţ̝͚̗̳̥̟̭̘̎͊̈͑͂͆̈́͛̌̍̈́̾̍̕͘ͅi̵̜̯̜̤̹̣͈̝̙͚̯̻̺͓̫̞͆̅ͨͦ̾͆́̕͢͡Ļ̴̸̵̲̜̗͎̮̥̼̤̤̲̻͈͖̭̣̭͖̜̌̆̆̆ͭ͌̇ͮ̑ͪ̏̎L̷̨̛̜̝͎̤̯͙̭̺̠͑̅̎̎̅ͪ̈́͘͝ ̶͕͖͔͎̰͚͈͉̼̤͍̤̔̑͂ͬ̂̓͛̉́ͬ̑͊̃̄͆́ͥ̀͘͡h̷̷̛̗̭̦̺̻̼̩̻̲̙͕̠̥̪̬̙̆͒̂ͤ̓ͪͮ̿ͧͦͮ̀̚͞ͅȆ͔̱̗̹̬̦̲̜̱̘̗͙̥̘̤͂ͦ̾ͥ͂͋̿͆̆͛ͭ̆̀͢ͅr̷̛͔̻͈̝̂̒͋ͣ͊ͨͦ̀̉ͧ̂͊͡Ẽ̛ͣͪ̈́͛ͫ҉̢̲̣͈͇̦̗̦̻̪̥̀S̵̵̨͕͈̹̤̙͇͕̿̈ͥͬ̄́ͤ̌ͨ͜ͅc̨̢̛͇̣͖͓̦͊́̃͂͐͗̍́͝Ŗ̫͎͇̖̫̮̓̇̈̿̀̆ͦͦ́͠ȃ̸̸̟̳̖͖ͮ̃̍̐̅̓̕͟͞T̷̛̻̩̪̖̙͈̙̻̩̠̞ͨ̊̽̔ͣ̂̈͆̿͒͂c̡̢̲͉͙͎̙̱̥͈̲͐̇ͭ̊̇̓̂͛H̆͛ͯͤ̔͒̈́̔҉͈̤̦͚͎̙͎̝̣̤̺̯̯̜̭̜ ̵̵̫͖̩̼̟̟̗̖̘̥̦̟̱̖̿̓ͤͤ̄̈́̋̌͊ͮ̀̀͟ͅ2͐͌̃̈́͑ͬͭ̆͢҉͖̗̠̫̞͓̗͡.̸͍̞̟͙̣̜͇̣̫͔͎͍̪̗̭̪̹̥̇͆ͫͩͨ̉̉ͮ̉͂̓ͣ͒ͩ͝0́̂͐ͦ͌̓̓̈̈̑ͪ̏̀̚҉̷̸͈͙̥̝̝̱̞̟̹̞̹̬̪̜̟̦̖͇ ̶̯͚̥͕͔̦̓̏͋̄́ͮ͐̐ͧ͗ͤ̀ͮ͌̽ͤͦ͠i̯̣̝͍̻͇̜̖̻͖̓̀̆̓̃̾ͪ͒́͗ͣ̌̾̾ͮ̚͟͠S̵̨̟͉̮̖̗̓͂̍̍̽̊ͭ̾̐ͨ͛ͮ̊̔͟͟͢ ̧͕̼͙̜̭͍̻̤̝̠̲̣̪̅ͭͭͧͯ̎̋ͮ͆̑ͪͣ̉̅̽̄̌̈̚͡ͅS̆̓͋̓͐͗͗̈́͗͏̼̟̝̲̱͎̱̠̰̰͔̮̳̰̭̰̥t̴̢͈͍̯͎̥̩̳̺̣̘̜͙̪̲̹͂ͯ̽ͯͤͥ͊͗ͤͯ͘͠͠i̵̴̧̟̖͎̺̱̲̲̜͚͎̲͖̓̏̎̐ͥ͋ͣ̅́ͤ͊̈́ͬ͛̋̚͘ͅͅL̛̘̜͔͔̺͙̘̥̻͍̬̟ͪ̔ͣ͋ͭ̐́͡L̨̰̱̗̱͈͔̹̳̝̜̏̈́͐͐́͟ ̧̛̮̻̺̟̱̦̬̭͕̗̼̳ͩ͑̍̇͐͠ḩͧ͆̂͑̐̋̊͏̭͍̣̬̣͜E̵̢̢͍̮̼͑̊̉̃ͦ͗ͬ̇̊ͧ͌̅ͯ͆̽̕͢r̶̵̖̥̗͕̦̥̠̪̺͉ͬ͋ͦͮ́ͫ̅͐ͩ̈ͪ̔̀̕͞Ȩ̡̧̫̙̮͎̥̥̙͚̰͓̞̳̯̬ͮͣͫ̋ͣͅS̢̽ͬ̏̓ͮ̅҉͉͓͉͎̭̜͚̼̮̩̘̳͎̲c̨͕̤̯̥̠̳̘͖̪̜̲̉̒͛ͫ̂̓ͤͤ̐̑͑̍̈́͆̆̋̍͊ͭ̀͘̕͠Ȓ̡̯̞͇̗͔̟͉͉͕̗̣̣̪̰̻͓͉̙ͪ̆̑̎̏̉̈́͋̅ͭͮ͜͞͡͝a̷̵̷̼͚̗̻̺̽ͬͤ̔̌ͪ̂̍̈ͩ̆ͧ͒̈́͛̈ͬ͝Ṯ̳̳̙̺̞̀ͫ͆̾͂̽ͤ̔̕͡c̤̦͎̠̳̹̙͉̮̯̯͚̣̭̦̖̾ͯ̿ͩ́̾͊͌ͮ̐ͤͧ̌̂̎͊̀͢͢͜H̡͂ͬ͂́͑͋͋ͣͥ̑̾̓́́̉͛̉̚͞҉͚̫͎̣̮͇̭̖̺͓ ̧̊ͯͬ̇͌́̾̐͊̾̓̿ͯ͘͝͡҉̦͉̩̺̲̞͍͈͎̤2̸͖̬̺̜͔̤͔̩̭͈ͭͪ̽͂ͩ̈͌̏ͫ̋̌̋ͫ͒ͤ̅̕.̵̡̻̠̼̯͇̜̻̜̣̼̫̹̣̺̖͌̐̽ͣͥ̄̔ͯͪ̔̋̀͒͒͡͠0̰͕͉͚̝̱͍͌̽͑̓ͪ̔͐ͯͭͯ͆̿̀̄̒̀̀͘ ̢̙̟̭̭̥̼̞͖̹̘̟̠̣̬̪̤͌̂̈ͥ͋̋̉̏̂̀ͅǐ̛͇͉̤͍͓̠̼̘̟̯̗̑̇̑̓ͩ͆ͣͪ͗ͤ̎̌́̎̉͟ͅȘ̷̸͈͙̗̟̞̫͕̘̻̜̥̟̻͙̇̈́ͦ̅̀̋ͧͪͭͤ͐͢͞ ̵̲̝̖̺̟̼͚̤̋̓ͧ̂̈̓̾̊̅̔̔ͭ͒́̀͢͢ͅS̵̊̊̈̓͘҉̱̜̙͕̲̙̝̘̝̙͇̝̳̮͕̞̀͢t͓͖̰̪͙͔̗̬̯̭̪͕͈̗̰͚̂ͤͣͬ́͜ͅͅǐ̶̧̢̛̥̟͍̟̭̞̦̼̭̾̾̽͑̿̀̑͋́͒͘L̴̶̨̬̭͓͍͚̱̪ͧ̊͋̇ͦͬ͋͊͆͛̽̆̂̂̐̏ͭĹ͙͉̫̤̞͔͙̞͚͍̥̯̤̩̜̑̐̍͐̏͑͗ͬͦ̋ͨ̽͆̅̐̿͒̀̚͡ͅͅ ̧̭̬̝̖̩̘̩ͥ̂̇͂ͩ̊̍̓ͮͭ͗ͩ͐͟ͅh̡̙̠̹̹͙̲͎̺̩̣̙̬̪̱̗̼͙̜̔͗̅͋͜E͊ͤ̾̓͋͊ͯ̆̀͏̸̨̤̯̞̪̜̪̭̦̦̯̙̼̬̺̯́̕r̷̵̭̹̭̘̫̬̟̬͙͇̻͉̪̞̱͉̺̩̆̔͗ͭͭͨͧ́Ẽ̳̟̪̠͖͙̮̥̙͔͉̉͊͐͑͊͋̈́̀ͬ̍͊̆ͤͤ͗͋̀͘S̷̥̻͈̮̱̱̣͓̓͐̈́̈ͤ͗̿ͥ͒ͬ̽ͫ̑ͬͨ̔̚͠c̺͚̹̖̣̙̟̭̞̰̣̋͐ͬͩ̀ͨ̈́͋ͦͫ̌̓͂̈ͯ͑̊́̇͝͠Rͧ̀̋ͫ̽̋͛͂͒̇̾͊ͪ̔҉̴̰̩̫̰̼̫̖̬̹̭̯̤̲̼̠͓͈ͅȃ̧̧̖̻͓̫̇̉ͣ́T̶̢͙̹̳͉̹̮̀̈̔̃̒̂̿́̀̊ͥ͒ͤ̓͜c̨͔̥͚̩̜̑͂ͮ̈͋́̍̃̓̚̕͘͟ͅH̡̽͗̊̈̌̐ͨ̃͊͂̽ͬ͆̊̉͛̄ͬ̈͟͠͡҉̤̩̟̖͙͍̖̯̫ ̶̞̟̪̖̟̥͇̲̟̥̲̬̦̜̻͇ͥ̓̓ͨ͋͐͌͋́ͭ̑̀̚͢͝2̩̖̞͙͆ͤ̽̎̀͛̐́͊̑̿ͭͦͦͧ͡͠.̷̧̡̤͙̝̺͖̜̻̯͍̣̤̖̻̿ͭ̈́́ͭ͂̿̇̀0̐̒̀̎̏͊̐ͣͮͪ̉̏̀̏́̚͘͏̣̭͖̩̬̪̰͎͙̘̗̯̦̻̹̲̳̖ ̴͔̗͉͈͔̜͖͍͚͕͖͆̈́̓̀ͦ̄̀͟͢͟i̸̸̡̢̛̺͚̪̹̻̼̰̗̼̠̩̼̭̙̠͉̪ͣͤͧ͋̾̽̿̄ͨͅS̢̛̱̭̱̥͖̤͖̙̝̞͎̓̋͂́͌ͤͨ͘ ̸̡͈̺̙͈̠̣̬̝͉͕̥ͭ̌͋͋̒͘͢Ș̷̭͈͍̙̯̽́ͫͭ̽̒ͤ̉ͬ̆͋ͮ̓ͤ̅̑͢͞͠ẗ́ͩͪ͋̑͏̵̯̝̲̞̺̫̜̦̜͍̠̱̳͇̗̳͍͇̻i̡̡̪̜͓̗̹͎̰̺͛̔ͬͮͭͤ́̚̚͘L̰͕̼̳̹̮̹̜̻̙̯̙̤̰͊͌̾̂ͣ͐̓̐̎́͘͢L̥̘̹̬͍̰̗͈̪̩̖̹̮̯̩̩ͥ͒͋ͪ͘͞ ̴̨̪̬̼͌͋ͤ̀͒ͥͣ͐̓̒́̀̀ͅh̡̆̓̔̎̀ͤ́ͤͭͯ́̐҉͙̳̞̞͉E̵̶̴̛͖̘͍͎̞̞͚̫̻͈̽͂ͨͨͨ͌ͣ̈̓͊ͭ͊̐̆̄ͨ̇ͭͥ͘r̢̲̦̺̯͎̄͐̃̀̽̐̄͂̄͊̈̃̅ͬ̃ͤ̇̕͞E̶̩̗̺̰̦̯̪̺̲͇̦͑̿͊͗͊̔͊ͦ̆ͧ̔̈́ͦ͌͟S̵̵̢͈͍̙̯͓̼̘̮͔̬̯̩̞̫̝̺ͦ̓ͮ͐͂ͨ̅̊͢͡ͅc̵̛͍͕̮̥̬̼͎̭̖͈̳̲̑̿̇ͫ̊͋ͭ̂͘͢͝ͅͅR̶̢̫͕̳̥̰̙͈̩̦̲̟͙̮̻̰͓ͨ̔͌ͨ͘ͅa͚̹̺̘͉̦̜̮̮̹̱̮̟ͨ̊͊̆̂̉̉ͭ͛̀T̢̟̺̣̲͈͉̻̹̥̼͂ͮ͂ͪͤ͋̃̈́̍͛̒́͒́͜č͊́̏̈ͩ̽̆͊͗̽ͥͤ͛̄ͨͮ͟͏̸͕̲̩̩̱̫̝͙͕͍͎̰̼̗̬͢H̨̧͇͉̥̪̯̺͇̮͉̰͈̰̓ͯ̅̒̂ͦ̾͋̍ͦ͂ͧ ̡̯̦̥̙̼͎̲̪̳͆ͦ̓̌ͮ́̒̄̇̍̇́2̵̧̨̳͈̹̼͇̺̅̋ͦ̏ͪͮ̽ͧ̃ͯ͊͐ͩ͆ͩ͒̔͌̅́͡.̴̟̘̼͕̜̳͖̩͎̣͔̃̍͒ͥͧ̊̂̽ͯ̑ͣ̏̓̎͐͑͋̌̀͠ͅͅ0̷̴̡̯͉̘̻̻̠ͤ̉̽͋ͮ̓̓̈́ͦ̀ ̸͓͉̺̮̤̙̝̗̠̫̻͊̈́ͬ͂͐ͤͨ̆̒̑̂̑̏̉́͜ͅi̗̘̹̗̙̰̗̗͍̳̟̬̲̓̏͂̎̒ͮͫ͆͟Ṣ̴̢̯̹͍̭̠̮̖͎̞̜͆̀̌͌ͨ̂̄̍͐ͧ̓ͭ͡ͅ ̷̨̤̤̗̹͍̖͓̩̪̘͔͔͑̊̎ͨ̇́͜S̷̡̥͚̯̘̭̹̱̬̺̽͌̒̏̎ͬ͐̍̄ͤ̏ͭ͌́̓ͦ̈́̚͠͝ͅt̵̷̡͕̺̝̮̼͍̦͇̰̤̓͊ͪ͆̈́ͪ͛̅͆͌͌̂̿̑̏̌̓͜i̷̠̫̗̅̏̄̍ͥ͒͊̅̋̅ͦ̐͂̓̉ͣ͗̾ͪL̠͕͖̙̦̟͇͊̑ͬ͒̋ͪ̅ͪ̆̍̊͑̉͐̅ͭ́̚͢͟͟Ļ̹̮͙̳̆̄͐͆̔̈́ͩͪͭ̓ ̸̵̢̱̹͉͖̭̩̙̲̱̬̜ͯ̿̑̍ͨͭ̃̽ͦͣ̽͑͂ͪ̈̆ͪ͆̓͟h̵̡̡̛̝̹̳̺̫̱̻̖͎̦͎̤̝̭̥̘̘̝ͭͥ͆̈́ͭ̈͊ͫͨ̓̿̋̉ͯ̒̽͗͌̚̕ͅẸ̴̡̜̹̪̲͂ͧͪͤͣ͆̔͗̌̄͌ͧ̎̑ͬ̀̃̕͜r̴͇͎̫̪̲̰̠͙̝̼͙̩̠̥̖ͣ͋ͭͪ̇͑ͦ̿̐ͥ̎̔͠E̶̛͖̹̞̲̗̙̗͔̤̭̝͖̙̰͕͖̞ͬ͗̓ͨ̆̂̿͐ͪͪ̉͜S̸̞͖̬̼̭̻͉̱̙̠͍̥͖̹̠̅̓ͭ̃͊̽͗͆̋ͩ̄̇͌͗̕͡c͕̱̖̣ͤ̊ͫ̐ͧ́ͬ́̚͝͝R̔̅̑͒͆͢͠͏͎͓̟̪ȃ̸͖̖̼̝̮͓͇͑̑͒͌̈̈́ͨ͌̑̄͐̒̆͐̐̚͘͟T̢͖̹̤̟̻̳̥̀̊̃̓ͧ̄̿̔ͫ͌ͭ̚͢͝ĉ͛ͬ̿ͨ̌ͣͫ̈͒̅͊̓ͧ͏̻̦̬̲͈̦͚̰̣͠͡ͅH̛̥̱̦̺̻̭̦̰̘͕̣̭̝̣͆ͭ̒̾͑ͬ̑̆̌̈́ͧ̀̂̔̈́̐ͩ̚͘ ̴̧ͯ̊͛ͬ͒̐ͫ͌̈́̐̓͆̅ͧ̅̅͆̀͜͏͚͎̖̫̝̫̰2̶̯̪̯͉͚̬͈̜̱͇̞̼̪̣͎̈́̌ͩͪ̄̑̀͛̽ͮͦ̊̈̓̄͘.̶̷ͨͥͮ͗ͨ͊ͮ̔̌͒̓ͤ͗͑ͧ̀̍̎ͦ͠҉̦̻̝͕͓͚͝ͅ0̸̢̢͎͕̱̪̘͇̘̿ͪ̒ͬ̋͆̐͂͑̋̒̕ ̸̛̫̬̻̩̼̞̐͂͐ͮ͒ͩͩ̆̂͗̐ͯi̷̛̖͉̼͉͈̻̦͚̳̻͉͉̮̠̟̞̤̻͕͆͋̈̑̿͗͐͐ͪ́ͬS̵̞͉͔͖̟̝̫̹̭͉̻̘ͬͯͪ͑̅͒͐́̚͘ͅ ̝̩͓̦̞̖͉̼̖͓̖̺̘̩̱̯͕̾̋͌̎̍ͯͣ͛ͩ̇͜͢ͅS̸͔̲̼̝͙̣͈͛ͪ̀̔̏̎͗ͮͨ̐̌̊ͩͮ̄t̺̻̬̖͇ͫ͛̋̉́̂́̕i̅ͯ͆̌̊̆̅̄̽ͩ̅͋͏̰̥̞͉̻̗̝̺̠̮̙̥̫̮̼̥̟̀͘L̔̒̓͌̔̐͒ͯ̄ͥ́̊̽͐ͬ̃͠͏̸̮̜͔̥̬̲͡L̮̞̪͇̝̤̹̰͎͈͎̓ͧ̂͑ͨ͌̅̐̏̎ͪ̓ͣͥ̾ͦ͆͝͠ ̢̛̹͉̮̮͆ͭ͛ͫͤ̒͗̐ͪ̈́͋͌́̈͗̄̚͟ͅḩ̴̧̬̪̳̺͇̤̜̻̒̓̊̆̌͋́͗ͤ̉̊ͣ͡E̵̢̹͚͓̭̞̹̰͖͔̤̼̦̥̙̭̣̪͑̍̔̐ͣ̄͂̈́̔ͪ͑̌̾̚͜r̸̠̳̲̼̗̭̜̲͖͈͙̫͑̓̋ͨ͂̈́̓ͬ̈͠͡E͎̣̰̰̞̭̝̤̬̮̻̓͗ͮ̈͑̑̓̇͗͋̎̉̕̕͟͟͡ͅS̴̮̥̦̝̪̙͍̭̜̲̹͍ͬ̇͆͂̌̽̄́͠c̔̉̑͌ͨ̇̃͂̂̄̄̅͒͗́̑̇͏̢̛̜̱̬̤͍̟̱̗Ŗ̛̭̦͈̻̥͖̣̤̝͉̗̼̱̪̩̜̲̊̅̂̄ͧ̀̇͌ͥ̒͆̚͡͝ḁ̶̢̖̼͉̖̜ͩͫ̄͗͒̀̊̑̆̾̀̃̄͘͝͞T̢͎͖̭̺̦̳͚͕͖̝͛͐͐̒͘͠c̢̛̜̪͚͖͇̞͓͇͓͓͛ͦ̈́̍ͦ͂́͊̇͌̂̉͘͠͞H̢͙̯̠̹̺͙̬̳͎͓͒̌̍ͬ̐͂ͥ̒͌͗͊̀͘ ̧̖͈̬̣̰̦̹̙̫̎̓ͣ̇̅͒̍̒͞2̵͐̏̐ͩ̑̊ͦ́ͩ̅ͮͧͪ҉̲̟̜̪͓͚͚̀͢.̝̱̜͔̝̰̦̥ͩ̂̿̌̀̇͆̿́͑̏ͮ̂͜͠0̴̧̣̗̬̮̣̻ͣ̐͂͗̏̇͝͠͠ͅ ̛̠͉̬͉̺͈͔̼̮͈͈̍̈́̈ͭͦͪ͂̈́̐ͬ̅ͩͧͪͩ͘i̛͍̹̙͈͎̦̜̤͎̼͛ͪ͐̋ͪ̂́ͣ͐̊̂̌̓̏͌͋̚̚S̶̱̬͚̯̤̫̺̲̓ͪ̇̈́̇̆̐ͪͦͪ̎͋̆ͦ̑̚̚͘ ̓͊̐͗ͤ͂ͥ͑҉̵̼̰͎̭͔̮̣̠̯͈͡S̉̾͌̉̈́ͭ̅ͦ̅̓͐̅ͥ̒ͩ͟҉̛̘͎͔͙̻̤ͅṯ̶̷̡̮͔̙̮̟̻͎̹̲̯̤̲̙̐̋̔̋̐̀̊̓ͫ͐̇̌ͩ̃̽̐̑̎̕͞ͅi̺̼̳̱͎͓̙̗̝̘̋̎̆̿͗͂̄͊̓̀́͢ͅL͋̓͛̔͐ͤͮ̓̎͏͕̩̬̭̞̜̺̝̼̭̼̖̹͞L̸̴̩͇̝͍̟͎̼̭̠͖̳̖̲̱̹̗̲ͭ̋͋ͨ̄ͯ͆̾̄ͥ̄͐̈́̔̍ͪ̒̋̚̕̕ͅͅ ͪ̏̈́̒̔̈ͭ̈́ͤ̾̀͞͏̶̗͈̫̫͔̲͔͎͚̗̘̝̜͎́͢ͅͅh̛͇̺̦̰̘̭͒ͥ̽ͅẼ̸̛̌ͤͪ̿̿̎͋͑ͨ͛̕͟͏̟̟̳̯̫͔̻̥͕̺̠r̴͚̭̠͙̱͓̰̣͇̖͓͚͓͐̊̑͆ͧ͊ͦ̇̍͑̓̓ͩ̒͜͠E̛̗̳̥͔̜̮̞̍ͩͦ̓̄ͣͥ̔ͤͨ͆ͯ̎ͯ͂̕̕͡S̡ͥ̊ͣ̄͊͐̓͑̃ͬ͒̊̀̚҉͓̪̳͚̦̜̼̦̦̖̭̱̞͠c̍̽̊̿ͪ̿͛ͦ͋͠͝͏̧̮͔͖̰̩̩̺R̹̤̰̥̤̗̯͙̤͕̗͙̟͚̩͚͉̤̻̒ͫ̓ͣ̐́̕͜aͭͯ̀̈̆̓̐͏͔̱͈̰̹̭͙̬̯͔̕͜͠T̵̵̟̖̳̘͙ͣ̂̍ͩ̄͋̑̿̿ͬ̍̚̕͝͝c̵̶͕̪̪̙̬̣̘̹̮̥̩̦̙͈̘͉ͧ̊̄͑̈̅͒̾ͦ̊̉́H̭̜̦͖̲̫̋́ͫ͐ͨ͛ͩ̀͠ ̸͔̥̝͓̤̬͓̯̳̪̻̺͇̺̌̈́ͮ̾̔͒ͯ̈̓͌ͧ͊͠2̛͓̪̯̰̺̝̟̘̹̯̮̥̬̦̃ͩ̍̽́ͫ̅͑̂̇̈ͪ̿̉͒̕͡.͚̼̰̺͈̞̬̞̦̻͈̼̟̱̳̘̝͆̐́́̅̓̾̇́ͥ̂̅̆̔͠͡͞0̴̸̨͍̫͔͇̗̗̭̺̞͚̱̭͌ͬ̓̅̎͊́͡ ̪̪̜̙͕͐͛̔ͯ͆͋̋̾̏̆̏ͬ̂̈́ͤ͌̚̕i̴̗̰̳̖͉̞̞̫̭̜͈̱̭̎ͯ͛̄ͨͫͦ̇ͭ̽̈͋̈̂̆ͨ̑̽̀̚͟͞͞S̺̥͈̲̥̔̉̃͌ͯ̌̒ͦ̈̽̌͋̆ͫ͆͢͟͢͝͠ͅ ͈̝̬̗̮͓̲̪̠̪̮͓͓̟̦̙͇̿̓̈́̓ͫͪ̀ͪ̐̃ͫ̿̚̕͝S̬̠͙͕͓͙͕̘̟̦̜͖͕̮ͮ̎̏̈́ͦ̿̀̌ͮ͐̆ͫͩ̃̂̉ͣ́͡͞ͅẗ̃͗͋͌̆ͪͦ̋́̅̀̅ͫ̆̽̔҉̴̸̴͎͇̦͟i͍̠̳̩̬͍̖̬͔̝̥͇̖̯̘̬̝̓ͥ̒̋́͋̅͗̌̈́̂ͦ̿ͭ̿̈́̚̚͡Ḽ̴̸̞̺̜̺̗̥͓͍̻̱͍̤̭͗̓̽̄̽ͪ̄̚̕͜Ļ̰̱͕̥̜̰͈̪̘͚̜̖ͨ͐̽̎ͩ̔̀͛̾́̚̚͟͜ ̶̢̹̥͈̞̓̓̔ͣ̃ͧ̏ͧ̌ͥ̚͝ͅh̸̡̹̝͊̿́̒ͩͦͫͨ̄̐̅̓̊̄̏ͅE̶̵̛͇͕̮̤͚̗͙̺̜̮̯̟̯̝̭͕͛̈́̐ͬ͒̇ͦ̓̔̎ͧ̈̇̚͟͢r̶̨̠̮̥̬̦̣̗͔̹̱͔̟̊ͣ͗̑̿͒̅̑̚͘ͅE̸̷̤̪̬͖̣̳͇͚̻̫̣̳̺ͫͤͤ̃ͧ̔̀ͨ̎ͤ̃̔̌Ş̧̛̤̲̗̹̬̩̱͔͖̦̥̽̓̔̽ͩ̓̀͢ͅc̀ͦͨͦͬ͐ͯ͂ͤ́̅́̕҉̨̤̮̤͙̩̣̗͎̙̙̪͓̹̦͈̘̯͎͍R̴̼̙̫̝͔̘̯͕̱̫̻͕̬͍̬͉̱ͦ͑̓͊ͫͧ̑͘͞ͅa̸̧̢̛̬̲̺͍̗͍̤̤͕̱̘̳͉̙̯̦̜͕̠͐̌̎͊̊̑̓ͪ͠T̡̛̗͓͎̫͑ͣͪ̀ͯ̍ͣͭ̀̅̈́́̏̇ͭ̚͘c̴ͨ̿͆̐̇͏̛̗̲̜͙̩̲̩̦͎̞̜͈̙̼͇͙̭ͅHͥ͒ͦ̇ͮ͆ͨ̇̋̅̚҉҉̷̵̢̲̞̮̘̥̗͔̬ͅ ̶̨̈̈́ͬͥ̇ͩͦ͗̍̽ͣ͂̂̉̇͌͑͏̶͏͈͉̟̖̘̬̘̯̺͍̪͚̝̦̘2̡͈̠̣̟͉̺͕̥̭͉͒̿͂̒͗͋ͨ̎͂̌̓͞͡.̷̶̹̖̬̗̞͕͓̪̏͗ͪ͑̽ͅ0͛ͧ̽̆̅̍̍͂ͪ̃̋̐ͦ͆ͧ͛̆̀͏̛̞̭̻͎͇̜̭̹̣̻͍͉̼͍̼̞̯͢͢ ̛ͣ̈̎̏̔ͪͯ͒͛̏̾̓͆ͦ̑҉͇̯̞̰̙̞̲ĭ̽̆ͪ̓ͫͦ̋́̚҉̷҉̦̺̰͍͙̬̗̤̮͝S̷̷̵̙̣͚̻̠̥̭̓͐̎͆̒̓̂͌͛ͣ̆̇ͮͩ͆͢ ͓̯͈̦̫͎̣͇͕̬͕̱͉̝͉͔̥̗̽͛ͬ̈́ͪͮ́͂ͨ̓̄̂̒͊ͧͨ͐ͧ̄͢͝S̡̛̖̘̩̯͙̣̭̱͈̫̯̮̟̥͔ͮͭ̐ͯ́ͪ̓̇̋̇ͣ͐t̴̷̜͉͍͍̫̞̫͉͉̠̥͕͉͎͉͍̦̻̃͊̇̓̿ͤ͋ͫ͌͗̐ͥ̓́i̡̨̛͇̮͉͖̫̥̩̠̖̮̦̟̺ͥ̐̑ͥͅͅL̛̪͈͚͕ͯ̑ͦͤ̽̀͡L̵̝̤̥̝̠̖͚͔̥̳̦̝̒ͧ̃̈́̎̋͗̒́ ̴̳̱̭̬͎̪͇̱͕̬̦͙̬̗͉ͮ͐ͬ̌ͬ̿ͥ̂͒͂ͮ̆͑̌͟͢͝ͅh̢̢̙͙̖̦̘͓̙̬̯̳̙̼̠̘ͥ̂̆̈́̑͂͒͆ͩͥͨE̘̖̞̟̲ͫ́̿ͨ̇͘r̶̷̛̛̯̥̞̰͑̑́͂ͫͥ͂̾̏͌͛̈̐ͣ̓ͬ̆̀͘Ë́ͧ̏̓̓̐ͦ͐̓ͧ͒̆̄̚͞͏̠͔̼͇̤̠̱̭̻̀͠Ş̱̫̝̺̻̞͗ͬ̄́̃̊ͥ̃̆̎͒̿͂̂͐̎͠ç̗̞̝̗͆̓̿̋ͬ̔̾̈͛͐̉̀͡R̷̵̨̫͔͎͎͉̠̣͍͈̞͕̠̜̘͍̘ͫͩ̀̎̓́͆ͯ̈͊͛ͣ̚å̶̩͎͖̠̓̓̾͒͐̐͆ͭ̏ͦ̌̇̑ͫͭ̚͞͡T̙͍͚̙̱̔̿̊͂̉ͫͯ̊̾͗ͨ͒ͣͭͯ̚͢͢͞c̴̘̲̝̺͈̟̫̱͇̼̺͙̱̫̺̪̻̠̆ͯͬͤ̈͑̽́͜Ḩ̢̧̖̯̞̣̩̲̗͖̗̞̮͈̥͌ͧ͐̓ͪͯ̿͆̓ͯ͆͗͡ ̢̟̟̬̥̗̦̱̰̩̦͙̗̰̫̱̋̽͑̓̽̒͗͋ͯ̿̅̈̓͂̆ͦ̈̕ͅ2̵̴̷̡̘̼͎͍͎̮̝̮̦̟̭̹̗͈̻̹͉̇͛͊ͯͭ͆̅̄͢.̨̨̅ͩ̇̓̓̂ͨͯ̋͏̶̘̫̮̖͓̦͍̻͞0̨̧̹̹̟͉͔̂̈́̈̏͟ ̟̠̭̹̩̻̂́̄ͫ̃̈́ͧ̃̂̽̃̈̉̈́ͣͣ̔͟͝į̩̪̮͉̞̰̮͈̥͉̮̜̒̽̉ͩ̿ͣ͠S̊̓ͦ̃͝҉̻̭͎͕̻͖͘ͅͅ ̢̨͙̠̻̖̪͎̹͚̪̱̮̳̦̖̰̙̅̍̂̀̏͗̍ͣͧ̃̑͌̄̀͐̈́͟͡͡S̶̶̮̦̗̖̝̳̣̩̝̮̹̟̩̠̯̱͍̻̉ͨ̓̒̀͒ͣ͒ͪ̿̿͛̋̐̀̚͢͝t̡̫̻̟̝̩̩̥̼̫̖̦̫͙̖̗̩̯̼́ͯ̒̔͜ͅḭ̠̝̦̭̪̳̦̗͖̟̜̪͇̙͎̏̊̿̐͞L̷̨̛̠̭̮͈̮ͦ̐̽͛ͯ̇ͫ͑͠L̶̷̢͍͉̺̦͓̦͔̥̑̎̏ͯͧ̈́ͭ͗̽͋̈̇̍̏̍̽̒͠ ̷̛̗̹͙̲̖̲̩̠̺̰̫̥͈̜̱̼̰̟̬̔͂͑͒͆ͨ͐ͭ̽͌ͧͣͣ̈̈̏̔ͬ͜͝h̢̛͈͎͈̯̃̽ͯ͊ͨͬ̓̄ͭ̅ͣ̈́̆̈́̓͗̑͛ͤE̳͖̼͚̤̭̙̥̼̰̟͚̼̬̮̩̿ͮͮ̽͆͆͒͠ͅͅr̷̴̟̬͚̲̲͚͍̝̥̮̽̆̌̓̇͆͐̑̑ͪͪͦ̐̾̽ͭ͑ͦ͘͡E̖̝͔̼̩̙͍ͭͫͫ͌͑́͟S͇̱̰͉̩̝̩̳̟͈̣̙͗̅͛̊̈́̈ͭͮͤ͂ͦ̈́̎̐͌͜c̴̸̦̝͔̗̳͎̬̠̘̼̥͍̉ͥ̅ͧ͐͗̍̔̓̍͂̎̚͟͠R̴͚̖͍͓̲̬̪̋̍̏̆̅̐̈̀̓͝a̵̡̛̛̞̼̜̱̟͍ͭ̎̔̌͆̊ͩT̷̸͍̪̖͔̰̖̝ͭ̂ͥͥ̓c͈̠̗͙͖̝͚͕͈̖̈͒ͭ͊̓ͩ̈̄ͫ̊̀́̕͢͜͡H̸̪̮̯̩͖̹̥͔̣̖̪̙͓͕͕͈͒̏ͤ̌ͬ̀̑̂̀͘ͅͅ ̵͔̮̹͇͙̙͔͉̆͛ͯ̑͋͋̕̕͝2̶̵̧̛̺̬̖̱̳͓̞̺ͮ͆͛̋ͬ͌́ͅ.̧ͪ̀ͬ̎ͪ̒̈́ͦ̆̀҉̰̰̣̤̬̥0ͬ̆͑͐̀ͬ͑͑͊͆ͧͤ͊̾̈́ͬ͢͞͡҉̙̳̭͕̫͚̤̮͕̖ͅ ̼̞̪͕̺̮͕̭̹̜̮͚̤̯͍̹̱̾̓̿̄ͭͦ͑̈ͥ̌̇̊̈́̕͜i̖̥̹̜̠͈̮̩̞ͯ̾͌ͣ̎̈͋̍ͩ̇̉͋̅̉͊͐ͤ̋͠͝S͚͈̻̠͓͖͈̟̥̤̗̯͉̼̭̾̓̋̉͛͊̋͡ͅ ̷͕̥̳̩̮̥͖̲̩̟̭̥̖̱͇͚͕̗̏̽̽ͮͨ̓̓̾ͮ̓͛ͣͮ̍́͝͠S̊ͬͯ̊ͧ̓̃̑ͬ̋̊ͧ͠͠͏̪̗̺̹͔̝̠̜̲͓͖̬͙ț̵̨̧̧͖̖͓̯̬̤͔͖̫͎̘̤̼͔̥͙͐ͫ̿̏͞ͅͅi̊̍ͥ̍̇̓̑̓͋͢͏͙͚̰̱̞̞̥̺̗̦̠̩̻̥̫ͅL̢̞̱̰̠ͦ̒̓ͤ͗ͧ̍̂̔̀̅̀̀͟L̈́̈́ͨͨͫͨ̓̓̎̂̍̌͞͏̛̹̙̗̗̯̟̗̮͔̦̺̬̠̼̬̙̭̮͘͡ ̻͉̭̘̫͎̱͙̩̥̥̗͚͙͉̪̭̳̈ͦͦ̀̅̇͒͐ͬ͑͂̀ͣ̌̀ẖ̶̷̣͍͇̭̟̖̼̘͓͎͇͇͇͇̗̙̰̽ͬͣ̎̚E̸̹̳̱̹ͪ̋͒̆́͠r͇̖̣͎͍̼̫̳̙͇̻̥̤̿̔ͦͨ̾͜E̒̈́ͫͣ͐̍ͧͫ̔ͧ͏́͘҉̜̥͎̤͕S̴̸͍͎̼͇̓̑̏̿̽ͮ̈́ͨ̅̈́ͣ͑͒̏̑̈́̓͑̀ç̷̖͕͕͕̩̼̌̿̿̌̈́̓ͣ̀ͦͭͬ͛ͨ͗ͦͮͦ͘͡Ŗ̦̳̮̗͐́͌͛̓̀̌̎̾̋̓̔̔̎́͟͠ą͔̬͉̠̩͕̗͕͆̾̆̿͆̂͌ͧ̕Ť̒͐̑ͫͫͨ͌̍͒ͧ͏̞͈͕̲͉̣̦̱͔̘̳͉͞͝ç̸̸̷̥̻͕͈̹̙̣̬̩̰̩̬̫̹̍͗̌ͦ̿ͬ̅͜Ḩ̬̹͖̭̥̙̹̫̣̳̯̊ͬ́͊̊̄̈̓ͨ͋̇̍͛̃̽̔̎̅ ̸̨̧̪͈͚̦̠̭͙̜̱̳̻̘͓̻̖̰͕̪̥ͫ̓ͩ́ͮ̋̌̓͝͞2̸͍̠̱̦̥̼̝͔̩͕̟̦̹̆͋̿̃ͫͦ̔͛̍̊̍͂̓ͫ͟͡ͅͅ.̡͓̫̦͔͕̙͂̓͛̾ͭͫͬͥ͘͞ͅͅ0̿̂̏̂̏̔ͬ͗ͭ͏̸̳͙̰̲̺ ̑̇͗̂̇͝҉̧͍͖̱̟̗̤͍̻̹̤̲͎̙͉̞͈̙͜i̵̡̯̗̖̣̱̘̹̩̜͉͗ͩ̆̆͗̂ͥͨ̔͢͞ͅͅS̔̑̈́̏͋ͣͤ̒̄ͪ̆ͧ́̄͠҉̵̨̭̜̪͖ ̶̸̡̻͇͈̪̠͕̙̤̦͉͖̻̞̂̉̔ͨ͂̔ͤ͋ͬͪͩ͂͐ͭ̔ͧ͛͌ͧ̕͢Š̘̮̼͈̪͇͎̻͓̻̰̹̤̳͆́̃̄̈ͧͫ́͢t̻̠̼̳͖͓̬͍̱̳̰̊ͣͯ̒ͤ͒͡i̴̷̧̤͍͍̹͈̼̤̹̻̳͚̱͔̳̩ͨ͒̈͑L̄̎̈́ͭͧ҉̘̪̬͈̻̲͔̱̼̝̰͈̩͔̼́́͟L̸̺͕̳̥͔̮̙̘̳̪̣͖̹̪̣͉̈ͨ̈́ͤ͐̒̌ͬ̀̀͝ ̨͛ͣ̎̿̽́͏͈̗̮̖͠h̃ͦ̽́̐ͩ̑ͮ̓ͧͭ͏̸̸̲͍̗͔͔̝̬̭̳̠̟͠͠Ȅ̴̷̡̬͈̠͙͎͕̗͕̹̟̦͚̳̳̩̺̳̰̂̏͗̓̈́̒̍̾͒̀̚͝r̶̬̪̥͈̬̮̺̭̼̙̤͎̥̓͛̈́̿̆͊͘͜Eͣ͛̅̏̿͑ͦ̿ͣ̄ͥͤ̚͘͏̕҉͔͉̰̞̹͇̫̲̱̘̭̦̥S̞̞̻̲͔̺͉͙͇̠̜̭͓̠͕̲͓̤̑͌͛͐̒̃̆͐ͬ̕ͅc̴̠̥͈̜̺̹̰̩͇̞̣͎͚̳̦̟ͣ̊̑̉̆̿̂̆̔͛̆͋ͤ̒̓ͪ̇̄̀̕Ȑ̵͐̂ͭͯ͒̐̿̕҉͍͚̩̭̰̲̮̲ȁ̷̳͓̤͇̣̪̰̝ͧ̅̈́̑͂̍ͯ͆̓͞T̡͖̰͇̩̩͐̂̓͛ͦ͘cͤͭ͊̊͊͏̨͖̤̦̣̪̗͕̳͟͝Ḩ̴̡̭͈̬̤̗̹̮̹̯̰͕͍͇̱̬͚̫̟͂͑̄͛̿ͩͣ̓ͣ͆͠ͅ ̴̟̩̬͕̱̱̠͎̤͚̳̫̔̉ͩ̿̈́̓͐͐̒ͪ̉́̊̀ͫ̑͋ͫ̇̀͠͞ͅ2͊ͫ͐ͫͦͦ̾̈ͤ̏̚҉̧҉̛̰̜̤̖̰̜͇̻̠͎͔̟̹̩͚̟̭̭̥.̶̯̳̙̱̼̼̠̻͓̗̯̹̙͖̝̠̹̺͛̽ͣͪͥ͆ͧ͋ͤ͠͞͠͝0̵̡̛͍̞͚̦̗̞͖͉͓̭̹̼̙͈̩͈ͬͭͦ̉̿ͨ̎ͥ̌̍̔ͤͪ̈ ̶̯̞̻̬͉̼̞͈̹̹̪̹̮̠͖̇̏̿̾̓̀̀̈́͌̃̔̅̏ͬ́̀̚͢͠ͅi̶͕͔͉̹̘̞͇̞͎̇̈͆ͧ̌̊̔̂̈́̑̒ͦ̚͞Ş̴̠͉̭̯͇͇̬͍ͧ͐ͧ̐͋̓͂̈́ͦ͊ͧ͐ͮͮ̔̆̄ͨ̀̚͜͞ ̸̢̳̼̜̝̼̹̼͎̯͎̲̞̜͇͚͕̫̠ͣ͒̌̅͒͢͜͡S̷̴̢̲̼̘̱̦͔̝̼̎͐̋̇̐͌͝͝t̿͂̂̓̅̌̔҉̨̰͎͔̪͖̳̺̹̦̭̰̭͡ͅi̠̫̫̭̥̮̤͓̟̙̼̠̤̼̔͐ͣͧ̃̐ͨ̓ͣ́͞L̨͈̟̹͍̲̰̮̜̤͉ͪ́ͭ͂ͮ͊͆͋̄ͪ̊̆̚̕͢͢͡L̸ͩ͊͋̓ͬ̏̔ͫ̃͆̾̽͝҉̧̟̱̦̘̤͍͇̞̠͈̟͉̠̼̹̠ͅ ̵̡̙̖̰͔̭͉̳̜̽ͫ͋̐̾͛̊ḩ̧̝͈͈͕̬̙̰͉̖̰̺̼̃̈͊̅̾̄͋ͫ͋̋̀̒̌̍̍͊̂̑E̶̢̛̛̳̜̣͈̙̙̥̯̲̖̣̟̐̓͒͒͊́̓̋̏͑̄ͣ̄ͭͣ̆́̚̚r̴̸̼̦̝͎͉̭̤̹͔̤͈͓̞̱̎ͤͯ̈́ͭ̇͂ͪͦ̌́̉ͯ̃E̸̡̢͓̯̙͕̱̜͒̒ͫͤ͋ͬͫͭ̑̀̚͟Ș̸̢̘̖̯̟̬͍͚̙͉̩̼́͌̃͛̋̌͑̍͗̍̀̄̑͊͐̏̃͞c̢̹͇͔̭̞̩͈͔͖͎̤ͨ̔ͤ̓̍̐͑́͞R̶̡̮͙̬̪̭̳̯̘̄̑ͪ̾̑ͯ̇̿̎ͯͦͩ͟ȁ̏͌̄̚͡͏͚͎̜̦͇̘̦̝̠̭̫̝̥̟̟̗͈͔̱͘T̷̨̙͎̟͖̓ͥ̌̄̏̑̏̇̐͗̽́̚c̨̖͖̞̘̣̩̝̜̣͖̤̩͈̪͍̦͛ͧ͊̏̆ͮ͐ͣͪ̒ͬͩ̅͗̽͂͗͊̀̀͞H̢͐̓̓͏̸̺̟̫̪̖̩͔̯̤̬̭̞͔͇͉͢͠ͅͅ ̡͎͍͎̪̭̮̜̙̳̺̠̠̼ͧ̅̈̓ͮ͐ͩ͑͌̽ͨ͆͟͢͜͝2̸̧̢̼͎̙̜ͫ̍̏ͧ̇̉ͬͫ̾ͯͨ̆ͨ͛̒ͯͩ́͞.̸̴̙̙̺̖͈̣̹͎̟̳̬̝̙̄̌̔̂ͥ̄́̐̈̿͟͢͠0̡̨̛̛͎̮̙͖͙̩͉͙̫͓͍̬̥͇̰͓̰̃̍͋̊̈̌̊̿͐͌ͬ̐͆̌ͪ̊ ̶̸̷̝̼̖̻̞̼͖̞͉͓̫͇̦̝̻̽ͩ̄̀ͥ͊̀̋̒̓͆ͭ̆̃ͫͨ͌̾͋͢ǐ̸̢̪̰͕̤͉̹͕̣ͪͩ̽͗̚͝͡S̴̷̢͙̯̬͉̩̘ͥ̿̾̄ͦ̀̍̆ͪ͊̒̒̽̾́̀ͩͣ́ ̷̨̪͉͓̣̖̰̗̖͎̠͚͇̺̹͎͙͙̻͒͗̂͛̊̅͛̽͗̒̈̔ͬ̿ͅŞ̶̡͙̼̮̙͕̰͚̻͈͓̱̫̦̰͔̔̊͊ͨͧ͋͒̍̐̓́̿ͯ̓̑́̔̕t̢̯͖̯̦̪̱ͦ̓͑͛̏͌ͭ̀ì̔̋̅̽͌̃҉̶̺̹̰̮͙͈̱̝̝̰̙̳̟L̶̏͂ͫ̍̓̽ͣͫ̑̓͆ͦ͝͏̷͔̬͚̲͎̳̤̤̰̥̳̰͚͎̹̮L̵͚̼̲͕̝̻̦ͯͮ̓ͧͦ̍͟͢͞ͅ ̟̲̗͎͎̯̘̪̙̱͕̻̙̹̰̙̰̮̀ͯ͛ͬ̈ͩ̀ͫ̔ͪͣ̏ͬ̕͜͜͠h̘͍̳̮̘̘͎̗̫̳̞̖̻̰̰̦̻̦͕͗͊̂̽̈́̓ͯͩ̈́̽̈́̾̑͊ͮ̂͢Ȩ͈̮̺͓̻͈̬̗͎̫͖͙͍̺͓͍ͯ͋̈͊̇ͨ͗ͪ̌͂̃̒̆ͧͥ̇͑̀̕͘͜ͅͅr̢͈͔̯̟͎͎̖͕ͮ̆̓͋̈ͥ̐͛͊ͭͦͩͭ͑ͭ̊͑͡Ȩ̗̤̤̥̪͚̟̖̱͎̲̞̒̌ͩ͢ͅS̮̻̣͉̩̣̥͓̖̲͖̞̈ͬ̈͆̌̀̎̒̓͋̄ͤ̓ͦ̋͆̕͡͝ç̸̨̱̻̝͋ͧͧ͋ͧ̾͒͌ͦͫ̿̍ͩ͒̄Ṙ̪̥̫̬͖̣̰̿ͥ̍ͤ̉̓̍́ͭ̓̉͋́̀͡ą̷̣̝͔͉̯͎̮̮͇̹̣͇̻̫͔ͯ̐̌ͧ̆ͭ̕͝T̔̽͒̃̄̎̃̊̒͒̃ͪ͊҉̷̧̫̺̯̹́͟c̨̢̔̐̈ͥ̅ͤ̑̽̾̉͆̍̉ͪͯ͢͝҉̪̬͈͙͙H̵͇͍͖͚͙̜̱̯̥̬͍̳͛͑ͯ̑͟ ̧̛͉̹͕̳̰͇͎̥͖̱̜̖̟̬̻̜͕ͫ͗̅ͯ̐ͣͧ͊̀͑͜͜͝2̡͒ͥ̊ͫ̔̄ͯ͊ͨ͐̈̔ͥ̔́҉̴͕̯̬͚͉̫̼̻̙̮̪͎̻̰̟̳̫ͅ.̵̸͍̗̱͖̟̆̑̈̅̓̽̊̓̌͊ͫ͆̿̉̀̓͜0̡̢͇̤̞̫̞̭͛̔̂ͥ͗͠ ̷̴̡̛͎͈̬̰̤̞̰̪̻̱̙̫̮̮̗ͨ̾̈́̇͡i͇͔̬͉ͥ̔ͬ̅͛ͫ̐̄͒̒ͬ̾ͥ́̎̌̐́S̨̛̲̘̪̖̐̉̓̈́̎́̒̂ͮ͊̓̄̔ͯ͆͐̚̚ ͊̔͌̓̓͐̓̒ͪͣ̇͑̋ͭ̐͐́͏̶̢̰̲͇͉͖̺͞S̵̓͛̄͐ͩ̋̿̉͒͑ͥ͋̈̈҉̧̟̲̦͈̮̥̲͙͍͙̜͙̬̯̩̕t̵̴̰̝̗̦̳̬̫̳͕̠̣̻͙̒ͦ͂̐͋̿ͩ̃̈́̓̋ͬ́̾̏̅̾̋͡ͅḭ̵̵̶̯̭̞̳̙͎̟̗̺͍̤̬͉̹̖̭̼̮ͫ̋̄͌ͯͯͭ̈́͊L̨̘͖̻͓̤̙̯ͧͣ̂̃ͩͪ̿ͩ̓̿̉ͧ̌̈́͒ͬͯ̚̕͡L̴̢͕̦̜̣̣̱͎͔ͣ̾͂͆̓͋̏ͨ̽ͫͣ̆̏̓̇ͮͦ̚͜ ̡̛̿͊͌͗҉̴̝͉̬̺̺͕͈͚̯͇̤̜͖̗̻̻h̸̾̈́̎̈̈̀ͫ͗̇ͯ͏͕̳͕̲̕͜͝Ĕ̶̢̢̻͕͚̯̹͈͓̭̬̩̻ͧ̏ͦ̅̓͂ͯͮ͜ͅṟ̱̘̝͖̭̈͛̍͒̔́̆ͤ͘͝͡E̎̐͗̑̏̾ͪ͒̏ͥͧ̀͋̌̃҉̣̩̫̥̬S̷̵̼͙͉̪̗̼͉͑̉̆̆̿͒ͬ̽ͦ͂̑͆͑͂̿̕͜͝c̵̟̤̣͈̻̘̎̀ͧͯͫͦ̔̈͂̒͌̆̀̚͜͟Rͪͮͨ̀̍ͤͫͭͣ̓ͨͩͥ͛ͭ͏̨̨͇͙̟̠͔̝̱̹̠͟͡ͅă̶̸͕̳̯͓ͤ̋ͮ͒͟͜͝T̴͓̠̹̞̙̘̹͚̱̙ͪ̅ͮ̎̓̔̏̒̿̈́́̋̏̃̊́̚̕͢͢c̴̣͙̯͔̳͚̙͉̟̘̲̯̪͔̦̼͋ͤ̋ͤ̒̊̍ͫͦ͟͢͟H̨̑̄̿͑ͭ̃ͭͫ͗̏̅͏̴͍̗̩̭͔̘̯̹̰͇̙̳̜͍̫̮͢ ̸̛͐͆̑̒͌̊ͬ͐͗͆̐̍̑̐͑̇͠҉̞͉̝̻̳̪͖̻͓̹̫͔̻2̼̳͚̥͖̰̝̐̉ͥ̓̏̔̄̅ͮͩ̂ͫͬ̍̇ͧ̀͘ͅ.̵̴̨̡͎̥̟̿ͩ͌̾͋̄0̛̖͕̪̰̯͔̳̩̥͇̯͉̥͛͆͐ͦͣ͟͡ ̺͉͇̗̰̻̹͓͉̹͔͙̦̩̝ͪ͒̋̈́̆ͨ̏̃̔̌͂̀̚̕i̵̙̫̞̘͍̮͍̪͑̉ͨS̞̬͉͇̮͇̬̳̬̪͍͖̬͈̤̟̹̳̏̃̊̉ͤͥͫ̓ͫ̆̄͐͋͝ ̶̵͓̫͎̯ͬ̉̑̄̆̓̈́̆̄̚͠ͅS̷̛͛͋̇̂̾ͥ͐̐͝͏͈̹̤̺͕̱͔̳̳̭̝͙̖̘ͅẗ̶́̑ͩ̽̔̉̓͏̢̩͇̘̩͕̬̬̥̭̼͈͎͓̮̮͖͈̳̀i̛͈̻͓̙̪̗̘͍̪͇͙͊̄̔̑̑̐ͦͨ̅ͨͫ̍̃̎̄́͠ͅͅL̵̝͉̻͇͍̜̝͎̰͈̪͛ͫͫ̔͊̀́͜͠͠L̴ͤ̿ͦ̚͟͠҉͈̪̠͈̪̺͚͍̝̰͎ ̶͇̞̪̰̪̯̻̗̟͈̼̥̰͍̖̠͈͇ͭ̏͊́͒̏̆ͮͮ͆ͯͅh̵̛̻̭͙͚͓͇̘̟͍̠ͤͣ̿͑̐̚͞͝ͅͅḚ̴̛̜͎͙̭͉̙̙̹̱͔̙̔ͤ͛̂ͨ͂̅̌̚r̶̷̶̴̺̞̖̝͉͇̖̺̞ͤͪ͐͊͊̂͗̆͆ͧͬͯͅE̷ͤ̎̌ͧ̓ͭͫ̿ͨ́̾̌͑́̚͡͏̧̦̜̼͉͚̞̫̯̞Š̷̴̨͎̗͍͓̼͗̽̍͆̿̿͑ͧ̽ͬͧ͐̈̀̍̂̅̕c̢͍̯͙͉͍̩̫͖̮ͭͨ́ͬ̓ͭ̅̉̀ͨ̚͘Rͦͯ̓̅͐̌̂̒̓͊͗͌̂ͪͪ͘͏͇̞̳͡ͅa̷̴̷̡͔͚͖̫͚͇͖̩͇̭͖͊̈́̍̔ͮͣ̚T̤͇̭̲̱͈ͭ̏ͨ̈́ͯͧͨͮ̏͆͆̿͊̌̉̀̚͞͠c̸̖̲̳͙̣͔̠̝̾̄͆̄̀͞͠H̸͊̍̍ͦ̽ͨ̅́͏̛͖̰̣̟̥͓̰̙̗ ̵̣̦̬͕̘̭̻̲̣͕͖̹̫͕͕ͧ̔̈ͦ̿̆̓ͨ̓̆̍̉̄̒̈́̄̏̉͟͡ͅ2̨̎ͧ̂̅̎ͥͦͤ̎̍͂ͣ̽̓҉̳͉͚̦.̧̭̮̺̝̳̳͎̺̗͙̃ͩ̅̉ͩ͑̈ͯ̏ͣ͊̓͛̄̑̆̐ͬ͡͞0̴̸ͯ͊̈͗ͪ͌̐̊ͣ̋͂͏͎̖͇͖̳̤̭͔̻͇̳̬ ̢̨̨̛͇̱̝̺̗̟̹͌͐ͯ̄̇͒ͫ̔ͤ̉̔ͭ̒̍̚͡i̯̲̹̠̫̟͍̳̠͇̻ͩ̆̊̂ͥ̏͊̔͋ͣ̀̚̚͜͟͟Ş̸̶̣͔̟͉̟̬̱̭̻͉̥̩̣͊̂̃ͥ͠͝ ̪͈͚̩̫̻̤̳̰̈́̆̃̅͑̓̀̑ͪͩ͐̔ͩ̿́́S̛͖̯͈̩͎̩͚̖ͦ̓́ͫ͗ͯ̽̕t̬͕͕̞͇͈̦͈͖̰̘̲͎̂̓̃̔ͭͭ̈͊͛͛ͬ̕ͅi̶̧̨̞̩͎̳͍͉͈̝̣̼͚͖̍̈́ͧ͌͒́͌͋̏́ͤ̌́͟L̵̴̜͇̺͎̥̜͍̞̤̞ͫͯ̈́̿ͩͭ͢͢͞Ļ̴͓̣̦̼͉̥̱̮̹̙͈̘̺͕͇̊ͮ̏̓̐̏̍̒̔ͯͦ́͢ͅͅͅ ̸̡̨̘͕͈̹̰̙͈̈ͫ̓ͣ̉ͧ̓̓ͩ͊͜h̡̛̻̤̮͓͎͖̖̗̲̟̮̐̆̿̏ͬ̀̉͒́͛͐̂̔̂ͪ̏̚͘͟ͅE̓̌ͩ̽̋̇ͩ҉̸̠̫͙̻̞̳̗͞r̙̹͇͍͔̞̰̜̣̝̘͇̫͒̍̽̓ͮ̒͆ͯ̍̚͞͡Ȇ̢̨ͣ̈̈́̈́̎̒͋̉ͩͮͫ͢͏̹̤̩̥̣̹͈̩̤̱̥͍̗ͅS̵̢̱̹̜̪̅ͤ̉̀͝ċ̶͙̠͓͉̖̙̖̰̙̦̭̯͓̟̩̹͙̻̿̏̑ͫͦ͆̂ͣ͗̒ͤ͜͢Ȓ̔̿ͭ͐̚͝͞͏͉̠̥̹͓̟͓͇̹̼̱̞͇͝a̵̫̱̦̼̲̹̯͇̗͚͇ͥ͊ͮ̀̊ͤ̆ͬ̈́͊̊͌͐̔ͦ͆ͤͮ͘͟ͅT̢ͯ̇̿̈ͨ͊͂ͦ̒̎͐̆ͧͤ̍ͭ͑ͮ̉͢҉͈͕̳̼͚̫c͒ͣͬ̌̔͗́̈́̃͗̕͡҉̻͈̥̗͚̖͕͓͉̫̭͙̺H̵̒̐̏ͬ͌̒̽̂̇̒̄ͪ́̎̒͡͞҉̜͉̙̤͍̠͖̱͍͇̕ ̴̷̭̰͚̞̻͍̫͑̋̂͒ͦ͗̆͊̈͌́̏͛͜2̴̛̭̮͍̦̰̲̜̞̲͙̘̜̊̾ͯ̆̆ͫ̃.̛̗͕̥̺̬͇̭͓̗̖̝̭̺ͯͬ́̈́ͯ͂͂ͭ͠0͇̯̱̞͖̫̠̜̫͙̲̱͙̰̙̮ͨ͑͗ͣ͑̎̐̽ͬ̓̌ͯ̋͋ͧ̊̏̀̕͜ ̨̞͙͕͓̫̪͇̫̪͉̬̗͉͓̑͋͗̿ͨ͛̇́̀͡͠S̨̨̧͕͔̗̦̦̖͉̫̩͕̤͑͛ͨ̂̂́͞c̠͈̠̞̜͇̳͔͍̞̹̒ͥ̽̓͑̏ͭ͗̎̌͋͂͑͆ͭ̐̀̀̀͢͡ͅȒ̐̎̈̏̍ͦ҉̛͎̤̳̦͉̪͕̹̬̪̦͈͓̠͟a̸̵̱͔̱̩̱̻̖͍̭̜̹͙̹̠͎̯̍ͭ̏͑̃ͬ̏ͦ̔ͪͣ̿ͮ̊̆ͨ̚͝͞T̴ͧͦ̔̎ͭ͡͏̫͖̳͈̟̭̥͈̖̬̖̞̻̲̙͕̭̱c̴̢͕͍͍̠̹̎ͨͪ̉ͤͪ̇̿͛̉̊̍̆̽̃ͨ̚͝H̴̨̡̢̬͖̤̣͖̻̪̰̟̺̆̌̋̈͆͛͊ͧ͡ ̴̡̥͎͎̪̹̭͔͍̩̗̦̻̱̞̩̑ͣ̃ͦͦͥ̒̐̑ͦͩ͌̉͋ͤ̀ͅ2̴̸̯̺̖̣̘̜̺͔͔͉̺̜̭͇̮̬̿͑̉̓ͪ̃ͯ͜͡.̷̧̮̪͇̪̻͙ͬ̒̔ͮͬͨ̅͒́͢͝0̴̛͖̩̰͚̙̙̯̮̦̞̍̽͗ͧ̑ͨ̽ͤ́̾͗͛̿ͅ ͌̔͛͊͏́͏̵̗͕̗̭̱̤͈̩̺̟̰̗̙̺̰̲ͅi̶̴̧ͥ͌̈͒̄ͧ͐̍̎ͥͫͭ̈̉́̎̚̕҉̩̜̖̳̼̭͓̬̲S̶̛̗͍̰̺͉̤̬̊͋ͪ̀ͬ͌͟͞ͅ ̂ͭͣ̽̓̏ͥ͢͏̨̟̘͓̖̜͓̞̞͜S̛ͯͤͬͪͩ͒ͭ͑̈́̅̒̀̏̔̊ͨ͏̡͙̖̼̟̫̘͉̱̞̯̫̳̟͟ṯ̸̸̷̘̠̝̦̞̰̲̋̑ͣ͐͑ͫ́ͣ́̀̔ͭͭ͗ͦͧ́͠i̸̴̶̛̪̫̼͍̞ͥ͋̓̂͋͆ͨͧͧ̿ͩ́̚L̢̃͛̎̊ͥ̅̉̾̍̃̈́͊͋̓̀́͜҉̬̤̭͖̙͈̙͈͓͚̲̩̼͈ͅL̨̺̫͈̤̪̜̮̳̝̖̭͖̪̥͚̙̳̱̂ͫ̇ͥ̓́ͪ̊̋͌̓̀ͬ͋̊̏͑̀̚͢͡ ̷͉͎̱̬͖̞̩̼͚̟ͬͧ̍͗ͩ̇̅̆͂̀̽ͮͩ̆̚͜h̡͂̃̍ͤͩ͐́̏̆̓͡͏̼̩͚̼͈̟͍̩̱̖̫̱͎̘̥͔̬͠ͅE̾͛ͭ̾̅̐̓͆ͥ͛͌̚͏͏͘҉̱̳̘̦̭̹͈̙͈͖͚͈͔͎̟ͅṙ̨̢͚̪̺̬̼̤̦͚̠̂ͧ̓̀̍ͩ͋̕͘͟E̺̯̪̣͍̘͚͍̼̱̖̠͇͗ͫͬͪ̿ͬ̉ͭ͟S̡̰͎̭̝̣̣̘̰ͪͦ̔͐̑͘͠c̨̧̩͙̬̼̹̞̜̣̻̹͖̹͓ͯͩ̎ͭ͋̍̀͂̏ͣ̌̆ͧͧͭ̉͜͟Ṛ̡͍̹̺̱͓̗̟̠͉̘͎̳͖̱̩̉̈́͗̈ͦ̉̍͌̍ͯͪͯ͆ͤͦͩ̽̚͟a̛̘̥̞̠̅ͦ́̐̈́̽͝ͅṰ̤̰̙̪̟̯̫͓̤̥̥̫̣͉ͨ́̓̈́ͦ̇̆ͯ̏̂̈́͐̀̐ͧ́̇͠ͅc̲̫̣̝̿̍̒ͧͬ̓̀̈͐̒̽ͯ́͘͜͡H̾ͩ̏̀̂͂͑ͮ҉̸̡͏̷̬̝̗̙̭͚͍̥̠ͅ ̛̳̪͎̩ͫ͌ͨ͌̆ͮ̋̚͡͝2̖̞͕̩̳̼͙̹̭̤͖̟̫͇͚͎̼͖̗͗̋͒̑͝.̵̜̺̳̭͊͋ͣ́ͣͦ̾͂̊̽ͮ͌̆̚͜͡0̢͕̯̥͔̞̹̹̦̥̪͚̳̘̘̬̲̗̇͌ͭ̓̋̏̄͌͆ͨ̉̊ͯ̚͘ͅ ̣̥͚̗͓͂̃̅̈ͦͪ̓̓̌̀́̌͂̈́̈́͐ͤ̀̀̀̚͟͞ͅi̧̟͖̥͖̞ͪ̆̽̈̊̈́̎̾͊̀̈́ͮ͜Ş̶̣͎͚̜̙̬̪͓͔̻̲̼̬͔͎̙̃̓ͬ̃̀̚͝ ̷͂͊͐ͩ̃͑͗ͣ̾ͧͬ͐͂̀̍ͬͦ̚͏҉̤̭̹͚̟͟Sͬͫͬͯͪͤ̐̔̌͆̃̂͑ͧ́ͨ̍҉̵̨̲̯͍̤̦͍͍̘̜̯̼̲̱̙̰́ͅt͚̖̗̯̹ͪ͐̾̉ͩ̆̓͌̄̿̏ͧ̾ͨͥ̂̀͘i̴̸̺̻̤̯̙̟͓̞͚̤̱̺̲̟̠̬̪̇ͯͪ͆̀ͮ̊͑͒̅̽̂ͪ̋͠L̸̨̰̭̤͓͉̰̱͕̩̮̠̠̲̟͓̺̹̩͊ͣ͋̾͛ͧ̇́̄L̷̏͆͗̑͑͠͏̞̜̣̼̰͍̙̝͙̹̯̠̜ ̶̸̲̙̙̞͆̍̐͟h͗̅̓ͪ̅͆͝҉̛̮̱͙͉̜̮̝͇̥͢͟Ȩ̴̸͖̙͎̹̗̠̺̭̥̭͓̭̍̽͂̄ͩ͐̏̾͌̃̊̿̊ͮ̀r̸̸̢̫̼̞̻̩̭̮̼͇̺͖͙̔͗ͫ̒̀ͣ͌ͦͧ̕E̸̵̩͔͓͖̝̣͍̞̯͍͇̯̟̙͈̺͔ͨ̈̆ͩ́ͩ̽͗̽̄̄͋̒͊͘͢͠ͅṠ̸͓̗̭̺͇̣͈̦̞͙͙̣̱ͬ͑̓̏͆ͥ͋ͦ̍ͤͤͨ͌ͤ̾̀̚̚ͅc̷̪̗͈̺̜̝̦̪͊̂͂̅̇̂ͧ̎̍ͬ̔̇̈ͧ̏ͪ̿́́Ŗ̸̵̟̖̩̟̖̮̞̭̟͖̬̙͕̯̙̖͌͑͗͋͟͝â̟̲͕͓̲̒̽͛͌̓͂̂ͧ̈͐͟͟͝͞T̶̛̫̣̭̦͓͕͚̭̳̰̓̓̋͌ͧͣ̔̿̄ͧͧ͒́c̷̛͇͉͙͓̺̞̥̹̻͕͙̦͖̥̳͍̜̊͌͐̃̀ͪͪ̌ͧ͂̒ͥͣ̄̿͊͟͝Ḣ̡̯̝̰͎̲͓̬̳ͣ́̿͠͞ ̢̺͙̣̼̖͎̗͎͉̯̩̗́̑͑̃̀̆̀̑ͯ̔̉͂̎͂̋̚͜2̶̸̶̥͈̙̲͍̗̺̤͚̓̓ͪͥ̔͗̈́̃͛́͠.̢̪̠̻̱͔́͋̽ͧ͐͋̋̿̅̐ͬ̇̈́̇0̢͔̰̥̝̜͉̟͎̗̯̜̫̎ͦ̿͛̈́ͥ̔̃̀ͫ͋̌͑͒̚̚͝ͅ ̩͈̞̱͙̩̣̦́̐̊͌̏ͥͥ̊̆͛ͭ͐ͦ̓̔͗͋͊̇̕͞͠iͨͬ̒̓ͫ͗͑̍̔̏ͪ̽̿̉̑͗ͯ͘͏̼̮̳̙͇̤S̸̡͈̠̯̠̠̭̟͉̺̘͔ͤ͂̾ͯͭ̀ͫ͟͡ ̴̦͚̲̗̥̜̯̇̾̊ͩ̾̅̿͐̽͆ͥ͗͠͡͡ͅS̱͎̤̭̱̪̼͕̗̼͇͇̲̳ͨ̓ͧͫ͗̄̌͊̇̓̑̈́͌ͨ̀͢ͅt̨͈̻̱͙ͭ̇̄̓̆̄͋̉ͫ̍́̉́̄̀͒͢ĩ̟̱̞̦̻̦̪̫͎͍̩͓͙͛͗̿̄͛ͨͬͩ͊͊ͤ͌̊̌̒̒́͞L̶̡̖̳͈̬̑̓̏ͬ̾͒̈́̉͂̔L̴̔̿̅͆̉̾̏͑͊͊͠͏͏̴̭̩̳͙̗̞͇ ̴͔͈̦͈̼̹̗̯̮̥̮̙̯͆̃̊̔ͮͧ̇ͨ̋ͮ́̚ͅhͮ̈ͪ̃̆̔ͤͯͫ̽̓̅̽҉̢҉̵̢̫̝̭̦E̡͌̊̆̐҉̡̖͇̖̰r̶̶̭̯̪̭̱͎̦͉̦͚̼̜͚̱̆͂̉̽̀̎̀ͨ̏̏ͫ̀́ͅE̪̟̣̦͉͉̩̩͎̦͇̖̩͔̞̯̰̓̍̉̈͐̉̌̿ͨ̾ͪ͗ͩ̀̓͢͝͞ͅŞ̛̎͋̌͋ͫ͜҉̫̜̦̤̩̰͓̱̖c̡̧͇͎̜͎͎̞͕̻̣̦̼̭̥͍͔͔͎̉̍̑̆ͦ̎̀ͧͣ͑̊̆̋̊̀͘Ṛ̵̙̣̙̣̳͉̙̝͉͓͈͍͕ͥ̈̑̓̋ͫ̽̀̇ͩ̈̿̾ͩ͊ͧ̇̐ͯ͝͠a͓̘͙̫͖̬͇̹̯͉̝̞̬̩͓̎͑ͩ̀̽́͝T͚̫̫͍̞̅̈́ͬ̔̒ͭ͋ͤͧ̈́̔̉̀ͩ͗̂ͥ̕͜͞͝c̈ͪͮͤͤ̆͒̔͗͆ͪ̈͊̑̀̚҉̴̢̼̼͎̣̖̳͉͓̪͕̖͔͓ͅH̨͔̩͉̦̘̱̣̮̤̝͖̩͌̑̈́̐ͬ͆ͮ̀̎͑̄͛͌͠͞ ̊͑́͒͆͐͝͞͏͈̭̫̹̬̜͔̹̫͞2̏̎́ͬ͒͆́̚͏̧̤̭̞͉͈̮̖̱̱͉͉̰͉̻̕ͅ.̶̛͉̻̯̬̠̼̟͖̤̱̫ͬ͑ͫ͒̉̓͋͠͠0̵̴̨̧̤̤͍̙͎̦̝̯͙̣̤̗̗͍͈̭̭͆̿̋̿̓̀̏̅̀̽̍ͦ̐ͩͣ̿̑̔ ̸̨̠̪̪̝͔͎̟̹̟̬̥̞̘̱͍̣̠͋ͦ̌ͫ̅̍͛̄ͪ̄̒͢ͅi͕͈̥̼̭͙̱͚͍͔̣̟͖͓͖͍̞̲ͬ̄̽͌ͪ̂̆̍̎ͨ͠S̸̔ͧͥ͆̈̈ͪͦ͆̓͒ͩ̌ͥͭ̊ͯ̽͏̴̩̪͔̩̱̦̺̩̲ͅ ̈͗ͮ̿ͯͯͦͩ̈̾̇͒̈҉̴̸̨̫͖͓̝̣̘̰͝S̡ͩ̾ͧ̓̃̇̇̈́̎̏͆ͫ͛ͥ͊͂̚͜͠҉̢̦̪͖̗̝̤͖̺̲͉͈͍̮͈ͅţ̫̬͔͍̜̗͕̞͕͕̜̠̮̟̰̺͒͒̓̍̇ͥ̓͑͘̕͜i̦̯͇̯̫̮͙̦̪̫̞͉͔̬̰̟̽̃̋͗͑́ͥ͆̅̏̒̈ͨ͌ͪ̕͝Lͨͯ̄ͦ́͂̊̉̿ͬ̊̌̋̐̏ͯ̽ͬ͏̴̡̪̥̻̮̼̜̯͕̹̫͖̻̝͎̦̲͔͙̰L̛̩̪͔͙̫̟̱̩̻̜̼͕͈̭̲̻̥͍ͨ̽ͤͦ̅̍̒̓͛ͣ̉̇͟ͅ ̷̴̢̨͎̱̖̳͓̘̟̱̮̥̪̲̳̰ͥ̄̓͗̇̊ͯͭ̇̐ͥ͋ͅͅͅḫ̶̪̞̪̟͂͑̒̾̾ͮ͒̊ͩͧ̈́̀̚̚Ë̛̘̟̟͕̬̺̓̑̿̐̌̎̽͜͡ŗ̶̸̠͈̥̯͕͈̮̩̟̖̩̯͋ͣ̓ͤ̄͞͞E̡̥̥̟̲̪̪̯̣̱̼͍̘̠͚̥̾ͭͭ̓̇̅ͯ͂͑͑ͮͫ͋̂̀́̍̿Ş̬͎̣̹̪͈͙̞̮̝̑ͩ̿ͥͬͥͪͣ̅̃ͩ̀c̵̴̦̩̟̫͎͚̫͎̤ͯ̂̽̆̃ͤ͌ͣ̀̓͋R̃͑͐͂͂ͯ͛̌̇ͬͫ̃̋̈́̂̓͛͒͡҉̵̸̱͉͈̳̳̥̪̜̩̬̙͔̥̰̮̣ͅͅā̛͔̼͈͚͓͈̱̠̣̺̫̞͚̖͔̻̮̒̅ͣͩ̉̉ͯͨ̆ͧ̄̀͝͠ͅͅTͧ͑͂ͫ̇ͨ̈ͬ͆ͧ͒̄͏̝͍̬̦͞ͅc̶̡̭̗͖̗̼ͩ́ͪ̋ͩ̒͌̈ͪͤ̔̑ͨͮ́̀̎ͯ̚͟͝H̛̞͔̙̩͍̺̦̟̼͈̞̦̟͕ͣ́̓̈ͤ͌͛̏̊͌͂̍͌̃ͅͅͅ ̸̸̵̨͇͇̲͔̫͚͙̬̟̜̏̃́͂ͪ̾ͫ̆͊̉̎͊̈̐̏̾́ͦ̌̕ͅ2̶̹̰͍͚̲̯̻̼ͧͫͣͨ͋͆͌ͫ͋̌̾̈́͢ͅ.̷̰̺̪ͣ͊̔̀͟͝͡0̷̷̫̻͔̹̜͙̬̱̺̹̩͖̻͓̗͖̺̣̓ͦͩ͌ͣͧ̔̓̏͠ͅ ̴͙̝͉͕̻͕̪̯̙̬̯̬̼̪̋ͧ̓ͩ͗̋̌̃͛̋̄̚̚͟͝͞ͅi̡͈̯̠̗̳̝͇̗͈͍͔̬̣͖̗̪͕̟ͥ̓͗ͦ̋̅͠S̯̩̞̙͚̰̥̜̫̹̘͓͇̥͔̫̯̭͚̓̅͗ͧ̐͒́ ̴̷̢̼̘̠͍̘̹̱̾̓ͦ͆̔͋̀ͨ̓̀̉̉͛ͦ̾̎̈́̍͟ͅS̼̩͚͖̼̩̫̲̩̄̄ͣͧ̉̑ͨ̆̂ͯ̑͂̅̎ͦͮ̚͡͞ţ̵͈͕̝̱̯̮͎̲͕͉̩ͮ̌ͫ̾̒̈́ͬ̇̇̐́ͭͩ́ͨ̚ͅi̇ͯͦ̓̽̾̾͆̊ͨ̽ͬ͏͉͈̘̬͚̪͈͙̺̝̼̙̙͎̫́͜͜L̶̵̩̻̙̖̭̪̱̺̪̼̃̀͂̉̂ͪ͢͟͜ͅL̤̜̖̖͙̰̯̯͙̻̃̒̍͗̾ͥͪ̑͊̾͘͡ͅ ̢ͦͧ̀̐̒̂͛̌̄ͨͪ̀҉̷̨͉͎̘͙h̸̵̶̢̝̗͕̖̬͎̦ͦͦͨ̈̍ͫ͑̍͑ͧȨ̝̟̺̥͂̀ͯ̓̎̑͌̀͗ͭ͐ͩ̚͘͡ŗ̶̶̧̧̦̫̲͔͖͉̝̬̲̻̘̲̩͍͖̗̬̅̓̏͊ͮͭͅȨ̸͉͍̞̈ͣ͑͑͐ͪͦ̐ͥ̿̉ͦ̎̄ͪ̍͗̎͂ͅS̨̛͍̣̝͖̣ͬ̀̐͊̎̎̾͂̆͒͂̐̿c̷̵̵̢̣͖͓̞̹̪̜̭͉̼̫̱͚̞̮͓̪͛̔̽͋̋̆͛̌̏̀R̂ͭ͗̇̈́́͏̢͓̲͓̙͈̼͈͖͈͙̲͍͇͖̗̺̰͟͝ḁ̢̛̥̫͓̮̜͇̣̠̥̮̱̻̩̱̺̎ͣ̈̋ͦ͊͌ͦ̐͌̄̆ͨ͝Ṫ̳̥̭̺̫͙ͥ̎̿̔́͋̀ͅc̷̾̂͛ͥͪͮͧ̏ͪ͒̏̊͏̵̸̟͓̭̟̣̘̼̙̰̪͓̹͔̫̦͙̪̪H̔͆̈́̒̐ͭ̉͆̆ͯ͊̃͆̇̀̌̿̈ͧ҉̨̼̥̱̟͙̼̘͙͡ ͌́ͭ̔ͫ̆́ͬ̔̂ͭ́̀̓ͩ̃͠҉̵̢̢̠̝̘̰͈̼2̶̨̢̹͔̼̳̫̦͇̗̭̹ͧ͒̓̕.ͭ̽̓ͭ̽̀̏҉̛̮̥̲͍̬͙͖͔͍̩̳͕͔͍́͘0̢̧̪̜̥̱̩̝̟ͧ̍̊̔̐ͤ̐̏͗̓͐̒̚͞ ̷̶̛͙̞͓͖̪̞̄̈̊͛̅̆ͭͫ̾̿̍͐͊͗͋̔́ï̸̢̢͗̇ͥ͆̂́͂̽ͣ̊҉̸͎̙͓̻̩̠̬͔̞̞̣̪̘̫̜̳S̛͔͎̞͙͔̙̱̥̯͚̒̅ͤ͒ͪ̑̓̂ͥͫ͋ͮͩ̉͛͟͠ ͬ̂̀̅̿͋͛̅̽͏̮̩̖͉́S̶̥̫̮̱͍̋͊̔̾ͦͣ́̚t͛̓͌ͧ̾̐̀ͭ̉͑ͬ҉̶̡͖̥̮̠̙̲̳̬̺̣̭͉͎͖͇̣̣̜̥͝i̡̡̛͍͚̤̹̳̣͚͉͖̖͓̝̙̺̒ͨͪͦ́̽L̴̴̡̠̞͕͙͖̄́͒ͪ̇̔̅́̚̕͝L̨̿ͣ̋͒͗ͩͫͣ͏̴̯͙̙͚͕͕̗̙̳̖͚̰̥̰ ̺̲͓̟̗̘̱̝̦͈̐ͭ̂̏́͡h̶̤̹̺̟̻͎̳̤͇̫̬̪̯ͫͬ̿ͦͩ̋̄͌͗ͩͯ͐ͦ̋ͨ̓͂ͭ̐̀͘͟ͅE̛̐̓̈́̿̃ͨ͊͐̿ͣ̋̎ͦͮ̚͢҉͉͇̥͉̖͖͖̠̕ͅr͎̙͓̦͕̖̯̩̳̺̥͇͖̫̟̯̜̈́ͤ̒̈́̽̍̒̊̈̐ͪͣ̋͌̈̀̕̕͡E̛͈̲͈̬̖͖͇̱̘ͩ̒ͦ̿ͬͬͤ͐ͩ̽͗̀̚Sͥ̓ͤͧ̽͏̙̬̣̗͖͔̞͕̥̹̩̱̥͕͉͕͇͝͠c̡̲͖̭̬̠̹̤̬͙̤͙͓͉͔̦̊̓ͦ̊͑́ͮ̃ͫ̀ͮͩ̕͝ͅŘ̸̳̲͍̮͋̂͐̆ͭ͛͐́̀a̸̍ͪͨ̿ͨ͆͌̌̑͝҉̗̳̺̼̪̯̭̩̙̙͢T̸̵̺̰̟̮̥̿͋̒̐͑̑̇̌̄̆̈͋̃͛́͘͞c̡̨̖͉̲̹̘̩̭̲͙̩̐̏ͦ̽͑͋̌̀̑ͯͭ̂̌ͫ̀͘ͅͅḨ̧̞̻̙͕̞̖̻̣̬̣͉̳̲̼̥͇̓͌̽͒͊̿̋͐̆͡ͅ ̈̾͗́̊̂ͨ̅ͭ̀̈ͤͬ͏̼͚̩͇̘͟͠2̵̺̠̜̜ͬ͌͑̑̑͂̈̾̀͝.͛ͮͧ͛͋̓̋̂̆ͦͩ̄ͨ͏̵̜̤̙̗̺̮͔0̵̸̸̜̖̺̳̤͚͙̗̪͎͇̙͕̭̯̺͉͔ͭ̏͋ͪ̈́ͣͫ͋̊̈̀̀ͯ̍̉̾ͫͩ͗͢͜ ͯ̇ͪ̐ͦ̚̚͏̸̧̘͓̲͇ĩ͙̦̙̙̻͖͒̀̒̽͂́͛ͥ̎̑́S̵̙̳͕͍̟͙͕͈̺ͯͬ̏̒̈́͆̈́ͬ̎̑͂̊ͯ̀͘͡ ͍̩̺̫͍̟͚̖̤̮̗͚͕̬̫ͥͩ̈́ͬͫ̀͘͝͝ͅS̴̡̬̲̹̳̲̥͔͚̱̺͓̱̭̺̟̬̻̀͗͆̅̃̈́̎̐̄͗ͧ͗͆̍͑̚̕ͅt̨̨͓̱͓̲̞͕̮̲͇͍̮͚̖͍̂ͧͤ͋̿͌̅̓̍̌́̕͘i̢͌ͤ͆ͭ̓̇͌ͪ͌̚͡͏̗̱̹̰͖̖͔̭̭͉L͔̠̠͖̇ͯͣͭ̄̊ͦ͛̂ͯ̀͘͢͞͡L̷̷̡̠̹̙̖̤̍̉ͦ̑͋̅̔̃ͥ̋ͥ͗̍̀ ̶ͪͧ͋̎́̇̓̐̐ͫ̒̍̈͏̲̹̙̱̠̤̲͕̣͓̠ͅh̸̰̭̟̼̗̜͔͎̳̳̳̙̣̞̤̪͉̆̓͊̊̽͛ͮ̕ͅĒ̵̛̦̩̱͓͍̺̞̟͆̒͛̈́͌̐ͩ͌ͤ̕͡r̬̱̣͖̖̪̖͓͖̼̥̟͔̉̏͗͋̋͟E̵̴̯̜̭͔͓͎̥͉̙̤ͯ͋̅̊ͩ̄̔ͣ͂̽̌ͦ̔̚̕͟Ş̷̮̜̩̣̦͈̤̠̲͔͈̭̝̹̪̂̂ͯ̐̿̇̎̒̋̎̿̆̄̀͊c̍̾ͤ̄ͯ̽̃̊̅͌̂ͣ̓ͭ҉̨̢͉͖͕̥̘̬̤̘̺̺̬͉͙͘ͅR̶̻̲͖͕̟̥͇͇̰͓̞̻̠͈̙̜̯̊ͯ̃̄͂͛͑ͯ͋ͩ̌̒͒ͯ̉͠ả̵̢̗̘͕̱̠͉͚̞͕̻̥̠̗̪͈̔̐̏͛̅ͤ̾̈ͮ̓̇̚T̸̤͈̭͔̱̪̹͙͍ͦ͌ͫ͂̏ͬ̿̓͊̈́ͣ̾ͪ̆̇̇͠͞c̷̨̰͕̯̞̯̼͓̜͎̞̱͖̋ͭͥ́̑̌ͣ͊́H̸̶̨̳̯͉̦̪̐̑͑̑͆̀̀ ̷̤̝͈̬̙͚͈͇̙̦̲̾̽͊̇̃͒̑̀ͭ̈͂͆̈̉͊͜2̲͕̫̫͔̪̣̲̖͔̟̯̬͖̘̮̺͕ͫ̆̑ͭͭ̀̿ͤͫͦ͐ͫ̓̉͜.̍̃̉̐̉ͩ͐̋̒ͥ̎ͭ͒ͪ̏͗̚͏̴̥̬̻̦̼̰̺ͅ0͌̿̈́̓̿̄͆͏̡̠̜͈͈͓̭̦̥͓ ̛̗̭̩̼̘͇̐͐͒ͥ̿̐̿ͤ̀͢͡į̵̴͇̬̬̖͖͙̮͈͕͙͓͖̤̹̳̈́͋͒̄̇ͣ̚S̙̲̗͙̏́ͮ̑̉͌̍͋̿ͪ͠͡ͅ ̷̧̭͔̜̫̣͖̥̱͈̘̖͙̰̼̬̝̓̾̒ͣ̌ͦ͐ͥ̒ͫͧ͢S̷̬̯̮̪͓͙̮̬ͬ͗͌ͭ̆ͨͮ͂̇ͫͣ͘͞t͉̺̬̣͉̞̱͇̼̪̮̜̣̱̟̫̻̮̃ͫͨ̒̆̅ͫ̍̊̓̆̉ͧ̑͊ͯ͜͞ͅi̶̺̞̲̳̱̟̱̫͇̰̗̜̙ͪ̆ͤ͑ͧ̆ͬ̉̚L̛̬̩̟̻̤̎ͭ͐̔ͅL̸̨̤̺͚̫̜̥̼ͣͩ͋̇̋̅̕͝ ̴̸͓̜̜̙̯͔̰ͣ̊͒̇ͦ̋̑͑ͤ͟͡͞h̨͎̜̫̞̦͚̙͎̘̰̙̞̤͈ͣͦ̒̓ͮ͊ͤ̓̊͢E̡̛͔̮̖͍̯͈̰͇̙̫̼͓ͯͧͧ̿ͮ̉͐͛̋̈̉͐̓ͭ͛ͥ̓͑̒͢͝ͅͅͅͅr̛̛͉̤̩̙̞͂̊͒ͦ̇ͫ̂͜E͋͂ͮ͑ͮͭ͌̆̇ͭ̿͒͆̌ͫ͑ͧ̊̚͏̵̞̪͈͙͉͞͡S̸̢̙̦̼̣̥͂͑ͦ̃̑̍ͤ̒̒̊̋̈̄̋̚c̢̠͔̬̤̬͉̠̞ͮ̓ͧ̂͛̽ͬͮͧͣ̅ͦ̆ͦ̈́͊̿̕R͍̦̰̺͚̺̝͉ͥͫͦ͛ͫ́͑̌͒ͪ͌ͨ̀a̶ͥ̐͋̈́ͪ͋̽ͪͭͬͤ̇̏̚̚͏̴͕͓̺̩̬̬͈͉͕̞͖̰͓͚Ṫ̶̛͕̪̻̖̯̪̦̼̫̹̫̲͚̣̓̅̒̎͟c̸̣̙̼̰̠̻͍̫͈͈̫̜̱̖̠̥̜͛̒͒ͭ̅ͯ̈́͋͒ͦ͐̓ͣ͑͂ͮ́͟͝ͅH͉͈̬͎̼̯̆͒̍̍ͩ̓̄ͬͮ̅̑ͫ͛͆́͠ ̮͈̦̜̓̉̿ͬ̎ͦͦ̓̐́ͧ̌ͮ̔̅̀͌͂̀́͡2̵̢̫̯̣͔̼͒̌̎ͣ̂̈́̏́͌ͬ̒ͤͣͥ̍͢͡͠.̷̨̟̗̺̣̙̱͔̩̫̦̟͓̥̪͑́̄͟ͅ0̝̳̦̞̪͈̰̪̻͔͓̝͔͍̮̅̏͗ͩ̋͆ͥ͟͠͡ ̧͓̺̰̹͉̭̦͙̪̠̤͍͍͚̂͋ͤ̿̓̂̿͐̂ͨ́͠i̅ͪ̀ͩ̒̃̌͂͆͐͂̌̄͋ͤ͏̵͚͈̼͎̖̬͇Sͦͥ̾͊҉̵̨̝̜͚̙̱̬̪̼̥͙̦͓̲̀ͅ ̶̡̞̻̖̯̥̣͇̲̙̱̬͉͎̻͐̋ͬ̒ͯ͒̒̔͛̃̋̏̓́̚S̴̡̡͔̰̲̤͖̣̟͉͙̬̭̖̻͍̝̼̝͍͑ͧ̽̋̓ͯ̒͂͊̂ͯͫͤ̋ͯ͒̀ͅt̷̴͙̤̯̳͈̹̲̖͕̥̣̭̯̬̲͉̗̏͌ͥ̓ͪ̋͒̌͌̚i͊̈͐ͬ̓̓ͣ͌̿ͭ͌̾ͮͯ͠͏̡̜̪̟̳̞͇̯̩̹̙̺̟̦̖̕͞L̛̟͕̠͕̞͙͙͈͙͖̻̩̹̪̤̜͇̱͎ͩ͋ͨ̃̿̀̇͐̐ͯ͒͞L̵̨̢̬̬̰̭͇̦̙̤̱̫̲͋͌͐̐ͩ̊̅ͨͣ̔̓̎ͣ̚ͅ ̶͕̰͈̰̻̣̻̜͚̯͙̗̳̙͓ͩ̅ͧͯͮͤ̋ͬͧ̾̅̿ͯ͋̈͢͜͜͝h̨͚̻̣̖͍ͧ̀ͥ́̅ͧ̓ͫ̒͗ͦ̾ͭ̐͑̀̀́̕Ȩ̵͔̹̭͙̦̤̠͇͖͔ͯ͗͗ͫ̅̊̐̾ͯ͑̍ͣ̐̇͠r̵͈̖̰͕̤̩̥̻̱͙̖̰̬̠̠̅̓ͮ̎ͣ͑̏̿ͩͨͦͤ̅Ëͮ̏̂͊̇ͭ͂̈ͧ͂̽́͜͏͕̫͔̘͍̤̙̺͓̜͕̥̫̣̝̻̖̭S̴̢͔̰̖͉̯ͥͣ̋̂ͧ͗ͮ͟͟͠c̵̴̢̈ͮ̐̉̏̃̄̈́̈́̄̃͐̏̾͌̐ͬ̽ͪ͏͇̗̣͇̞͉̟̘̥̥̮̬̦̜̟̠̲ͅŔ̨͖̤̻̔̅̈́̈ͣ̀̽̅͌͗́̃̀̕͡͠ã̛̯͙͇̭̫̬̘̺̺̤̯̟̖̙͔ͪ͂̐̓͊̂̍̽̇ͮͯ̽͌̀͠Tͤ̈́͑͋̍̑̈̎҉̵̤͎̙̲̹̬͓̦͍͕͖̝̩̯̀c̸̷̢̯͔͕̭̬͎͔̥̫̪̩̻̺̙̩͔͂̓̌ͧ͗̔̿̆ͮ͂̽ͤ̌ͣ̑́͞ͅH̷̴̖̯̗̙̺̖͓̹̗͓͓͓̰̏ͤ̈ͮ́̕ͅ ̷̸̴̡͖̗̺̪̣̙̒ͦ̿͒͆ͥ̓ͨ́2̴̵̸̯̯̬͕̠̪̯̹͚͌ͥͩ̒̾͌͒͊.̝̰̘̣̥̘̦̦̳̙̪͎̹͖͖͒͆ͧ͌͊͑̎͊́ͮ̆͆̂͗͟͠ͅ0̢̧̢̱͔̖̗̬̰̺͈̰̈́͊ͮͯ͡͠ ̨̧̤̬̺̭͔̼͒ͥ͌̌͒̒ͥ͌ͮ̔͐͗̅ͧ͢ȋ̢͇͉̻̥̣͎̘̈́͂̄̾͂ͫ̿͆̄̈́̄ͤ̒̒͝ͅS̖̞͕̫̫̜̹̯̳̤̲̰͔̼̱̱ͥ͗͗̈́̉ͮͩ̀͆̐͘͝ ̶̢̠̲̝̫̼͚̤̮̭̬̯̼̺͊ͦ̇ͯ͐̒̑͛̿̇ͫͤ͐͊̂̎̒ͅS̴̢̻̫̣̣̦͎̔̾͛̈̍ͭ͌̑͋̍ͫͥ̕ͅt̷̶̶̢͚͈͙͉̜̹̳̯ͬ͒̎̾̾ͨ̒͋̚͡ͅǐ̵̴̡̨̗̻͈̗̖͚̹̱͎͔̲͓͙̦̯͇͉͆ͦ̾̎̈́͂̓̍̋ͬ̀̕L̵̴̰̤͉̩̼̭̟̼͚̘̮̤̟̪̦͗ͤ̐̽͒ͬ͋̉̍̽ͭ͟͞L̳̺̩̯͌ͯ̇ͪ̆̀̆̊͗̀̏̓͌̕ ̥̺̜̘̱̰̣̩̱̂̉ͮ̄̃͜h̴̨̺͕͈̀̐ͧ͐ͬͥ̄̆ͅĘ̛̬̯̭̱̬̠̤̭̥̬̝̘̹̤͕́ͮͩ̀̋̆͂̽̅ͦ̉̄͌ͥ̋̚͟r͆̐ͩͬ̒͏̩̫̦̝̝̗̘̯̤̥͢͝͞E̶̮̖͉̗͚͋ͪ̈̉̌̈͂ͩ̕ͅŞ̲͙̯̩͎̝͖͔͚͔̪̳̼͊̃̊̊̊̎̏̐͑ͨ̇͝c̶̛͋̑̃̌̍̂̅̀͏͈͇̠͎̥̬̜̹̭͕̖̦̜̠͖͔ͅṚ̡̭͉̥̬̫̇̾̏̈́͑ͭ͌͆̅̏ͩ̃̀ͥ̋̉͐ͧ̄̀́͟͢ͅȧ̹͍̰̲̤̙̯̜̘̲̽ͪͧ̍ͨ̀̏̓ͩ͆͜͠Tͣ̒ͣͯ̃̓̏̑̓͆ͨͬ͋̄̏̊͋̕҉̺̞͕̣̩̝̖̼͉̘̻͓̕ç̡̠̠̩͓̰͆̽̄̏̔̋ͦ͒͂̃̂̾̊̚͜H̸̢͉͕͚̰̏ͮ̇ͦͫ̎ͫ͑̒͂ͤ̋͐ͪͤ́͘͘ ̶̨̦̞̮̯̩̭̺̝̰̫̥̖̪̭̍̏͗̏̌̔͊͊̏̓̓ͥ̋̽ͬ͑̀͛̂̀2̶̛̙̟͕̤͓̲̪̟̩ͭ͊ͯͪ̍͗͂̓̓ͦͩ̾̕͡ͅ.̷̫͓͎̝̾ͩ̀͋͆̿ͫ̓̚͞0̨̢̭̬̰̯͓͚͍̠͎̱͍͔̿ͪ̽ͥ̎͊̓́̑̋̓̄͂́̕ ̷ͧ̈́ͦ̋̊ͯ̐̀͌͆̓̔ͨ̓̏̿͏̦̞̫͉̗̗̼̹͇̹̗͎̝͙̫̦̖ĭ̵̸̧ͤ̐͂́̊̽̈҉̦̼̻̪̹̣̞͓͇̥̳͉̟̘͡ͅS̵̫͙̻͉͉͚̠̻̳̱ͩͯ͋͒̊ͫ̍ͭͮͥ̑ͣͦ̍͜͝ ̷̳͓̗̗̹̪̽͋͛ͨͫ͋͐̅̅̉̈ͭ̄̌ͬ̿̕͢͢͞Ş̛̥̘͚̋́̈̈ͧͣ͝t̶͙̖͕͎̳͋̒͂̔͂̋̅͡͝î̴̓ͫ͗̈́̐̚҉͏͔̞̤͔̖͈͚̤̮̦̬͎L̵̛̹͓̬̩̲̤̩̻͈͓̹̗̤ͥ͆̾͐ͦ̀̐ͧ͋̌͊ͫ̿ͥ̽́͜Ḻ̢̛̹̳̪̤͉̣͉̩̠̱͙̑́̃͗̈ͣͭ͐ͬ̂̀́͘͝ͅͅ ̡̺̼̳̟̟̭̖̟͖͉͈̖̗̥̏̾̊̈́ͨ͊͗ͦ͒͞ͅh̍͋̍͆̓ͪ̆̏͘͜҉҉̟͇̮̪͕̱̤̳̣̯̲̗̼͈͈͙̱̤͔E̲̻͇̱̺͙͎̣̥̎ͯ̓ͭ͒͘͜r̶̨̡̯̮̺̬̼̝͈̖̻̯̹̠̙̩̞͎͇͖̼̎ͧ̑͂̓̊ͭͤ̓̓ͫ͋͂̏̽́͢E̢͉͓̪͕̼̮͎̫͕̜͔͔̘̥ͥ̊̅̇͜Šͬ̇̂͑͗҉̢̛͠͏̻̣̹͔͍͈̖̱c̶̆̃͗̐͒̒͊̒̀ͫ̍͐͏̴̝͎̲̤̟̟̣̟̘̼̮̝̘ͅR̡̭̩̜̮̥̪͍̥̅ͨ͐̌͆ͣ̎͌́̀a̷̛̾ͭ̓ͨ̂ͩ͗̏҉̛͎͔̰̰̱͈̩̬͡T̆ͪ̿̓̉͞҉̡͕͙͍̭̠̺̜̲̗̦̭c̶̴̡̑ͤ̎ͪ̏ͤ͞͏͔̯̟͈̞̫͓̜̬̰̼͔͍̳̖̠̜ͅḨ̸̆͊̽ͨ̾̊̀̀͑̇̒͊̏ͫ̓̏́̚͏̨̛̦̺̩͈͚͎ ̧͉̰̹͙̠̘̳͕̭̬̙͈̦͚̘͗̑̾̿ͯ̚2̨ͥ͒̓͒̋̐̽ͥ̀̓͆̍̈́ͤͯ̄͝҉̱̠̣͚̦̫̦̰̯͖͓̜.̷̢̛͖͔̬͇͈͚̌̏̿͂̏̾ͪ̓͊ͬ̈0̫̣̱̲̠̿ͥͥ͌̒̍͒́͛ͧ̈̅ͭ̍̆̇̒͌̀͝͠ ̒ͣ͌̒̓́͌ͫ̾̉̒ͥ̍͏̷̛̳̟̤̟̻̻̘̳̤̼ï̸̮̦͓̠̼̤̳̏͌̌̋́ͮ̕͞Ş̧͚̥̼̘̬̼͈̞̩̲̬̞̲͙̱͚͙̫͓̾ͣ͒̇͒ͯ͊́͠͞ ̷̪̤̮̹̰͕̝͕͉ͪͪ͌͊̂̄̓ͦ̈́̏̉̐ͧ̂̃̌̐S̴̞̞̻͕̭̺͕͉̹͇̺͍̣̬͙̥̼͙͌̎͒ͮ͛͐̋͒̾̽̊͘t̸̜͓̭͍̘͇̮̳̼͇̲̩̗̝̲̫̉͆̃ͤͦ̂̓̄͛̈́̏͒̎ͭ͑̐͒̀î̎̂͌ͪ͌͋ͩ̈́̓̒̃̔̈́ͧ́ͬ͞҉̴̙͍̲̟̝̗̜̲L̢̡͖͙͉͎͎̰̫̦ͬ͂̒̊̓̀̈L͕̰͔̭̪̩̹̥͚̳̄͑ͥͣͥ̂͐̽ͫ͗ͤ̑͆̑͒̇ͫ̚̕ ̛͎̘̬̙̯̲̻͇̻̤̿̽́̿ͦ̈ͫ̆̉ͮ͗̚ḣ́ͨͨ̎ͯ̂̾ͫ͏́͏̲̭̺̞̬̱̦͎͓̳̭̦̺̗̞͉͍Ê͆͒͑͑̈́ͦ҉̰̹͉͙͈̹͍͓̯̪̤̻͕̲̼͈͡r̼̹̬ͨ̒̑̓̿̃̆̇͐̊͛͝E̴͈͓̼̮̭̹̗͙͉͈͈̋ͯ̿̇͒͘͜͝͡ͅͅͅS̸̢̩͚̥̟̝͙̗̳̙̘ͭ̂ͤͮͦ̍͐ͭ͆ͮ́́͘͡c̷̜̖̗̯̬̟̝̔̆ͪ̀̽ͥ͑́ͨͭ͌̚͜R̪̙̝͔̬̯͈͆̓͌̄̎ͫ̋̈́̊̅̀̀̀͝ą̵̥̲̪̳͍̣ͯ̐͛̚T̷̝̲̜̩̝͙̞̖̭͎̞̩̤̦͈̫ͭͨͣͯ̈ͫ̈́ͬ̎ͩ͊ͩͩͅͅc̣͙͉̦ͦ̾̋̓̿̀̃ͨ͢͡͡H̨́̑͌͛̈̅͒̋̓̅ͩ͒͑ͯ҉̵̷̥͈̯͕̙̪̯̩͈̯̟̘́ ̨̀͛͊ͫͬ̿̄̃̌ͮ̐̌ͪ̆͗҉̥̟̬̮̹͉̤̣̭̲̬͇2̨͌ͬ͒̈͏͚͖̜͕̘̩̗.̶̧̨̮̹̪̬̬͓͓͔͙͔͖̩̻̝̬̝͖̲̫̅ͣ̇͑̆ͨ͒̍̉̍̂̊̇̅ͭ̈0̷̴̶̢̠̤͉̳͍̻̬̬̹̬̝̂ͦ̒̇͐ ̷̮̞̩͎̗̙̫̓̔ͧͣ̃̍̊̾͘i̸̓̈́ͧ̄ͮ̾ͣ̏ͥ̎͏̛̖͍̠̳͓̱̥̣͢S̄ͣͦͥ͂ͨ́͊̓̀̀͘҉̛̼̞̺̝̤ ̵̟̮̻̬͇̥̈́ͭ͑̀ͩ͜ͅS̸̵̨̩̟̤̟͈̹̞͍̮̞̲̳̙͆͊̈͗͋͌̍̇ͥ̐ͯ̐͢ţ̵͉͉̻͎̙̦̞̙̻͈͍͓̯͙̩ͩ̅͆͂̾̉ͫ͝͝ĭ̶̻͕̼͚̥̪̼̀̓͐͋ͥ̌̇ͬ̈́ͦͣ̚͢͢͡͞Lͥ̀͌ͭ̔ͦ̋̔ͫ̀͟͏̬̱̟͙̻̝̻̟̠̙̩̭̘̫̺͚ͅͅĽ̹̻̫̠̗̦̫̗͕̭͎͖̦̱̜̠ͮͦ̀̌ͧ̏ͣ̄̄̔̓̅̚͢͡ ̧͚̗̺̠̆ͣ͐ͦ̊̄̿ͮ͡h̵̷͔̬̯̲̳̮͈̬̲̭̙̭ͩͮͯ̈ͥ͆͂̃͑̃͆̆ͬ͒ͪ͜͡͞ͅE̡̛̝̝͎̪̯͙͖͊͒̇́ͤ̐̍̚͢͞r̶̴̨͉͈̤̝̳͖̞̖̩̈̔ͮͫ̉E̢̘̮̱̗̫̖̖̠̼͍̍̋̽͢͡S̶̫̰̤̤͈̲̣̟͕̗̲͎̟̞̥̠̮̟ͬ̃ͭͩ͐ͤ̽ͫ̏̈́̾̅̅͗͢͡ç̢̜̠̻͇̣̫͒̌̉̌͌̑̂̾́̂ͮ́̀̕͘R̸̷̞̦͖͉̖͕̯ͣͩ̂̈̒́ͦ̇ͨ̆̔̓̾ͭ͆̌͋͜a̡̟̳̩͎̯̳͓̭ͯ̾̓̿͜͜T̓ͭ̅̏ͣ̒͋̈̉̽͞͏̻͕̹̯̼̞͙̘̥̤͔͉̮̝͖ͅc̓ͬ̓ͮ̋̅͒̓ͤ͏̜̰͙̱̰̼̀̕͘H̅̅ͦ̌̕҉͎͙͙̗̳͓̭̺͕̩̦̺̗̪͉͚ ̠̝͍̰͋̍̐͗̂ͨ̉̅ͪ́ͩ̃̈́̚͢͜͝2̰̰̩̖̺̞̙̜ͬ̈́̋͑ͭ̒͌͌̊̌̄͘.̷̴̨͇̭͇̯̗̹̺̯ͮ̓ͧ͛̌́0̯̫͚̰̖͇̲̦̥͇͇͎͗͋̅̅̄̿͂͛ͦͮ̉ͪ̀̓ͫ́͢͠ ̶̟̰̻͉͙͓̬͔̖̣̘̞͕̫̤͇̫̓́ͣͤ̓́ͅi̸͋ͧ̐ͯ̈͒̅̄̍̚͘͠҉̼̫̜̲͈̥̩̟͙̜͚Ş̴̸̩͍͍̞͈̦̑̿̾́̔̓́̃̽́ͬ̋ͣ̌̏̇ͥͭ̀͡ ̴̷͇̫̙̼̙̙̩͓̙͉̳̥͓͛̃̑͑ͬ̓̾ͭ͟S̏̾̔̓̉҉̶̵͕̯̯̠̞̦͎̤͈̼͕̻̰͇̪̙t̠̩͚͓̠ͧ͂́̂̀͘͜i̵̗̬̦͇̖͈͇̼̳̼̟̯̯̱͚̩̤͉̯̽̅̋ͫ̆̋ͤͪ͜L̸̢̨͕̘̭̟̯͔̹͙̠̬̲̫̣̻̪̟̞ͮ̉͑́̌̊͋̋̈́͌ͬ͋̐̊̚L̷̃ͫ͛͗͏̸͖̖͖̬̭̝̤̥̠̮͕̖̯̭̮̙̬̺͠ ̶͕͈͎̯̟̞̦̻̫̼̹͈̠͎̖̟̥ͫ͛̉̑́̽͑̕͝͡hͦ́ͦͯ̀̓͏̷̶̱͖̖͇̯̝͖̬̜̞̝͍̩̞E̛͒́ͭ̆ͩ̋͆͗͏̜̣͕̦̻͍̲̳̣͔̲́r̷̡̫̫̫͚̣͙̙̮̻͍ͤ̋̾͂͒̍͛͛ͣͫͫ͛̄͜Ȩ̶̵̜̣̪̦̩̰̲̹̩̠̰͇̱̻̗̝̜͉ͩ̋ͭͧ͜͞S̗̻̙̠̻̣̣̟̘̠̼͈̜͙̺̾́ͬ̒̐̇ͣ͐̄̎͑ͣ̀͆ͭ͑̆͘c̸̶̞̲͈̤̬̝͖̺͎͍̝̘̜͎͙͇ͤ̂̋͊͝Ṛ̷̹̮̘̩͚̞̖̰̫͗ͯͣ͗͊̎ͦa̴̸̧͚̤̰̮̳̱̯̱̰͈̱̳͕̥̦̲̱̗ͣͥ̈ͧ͞T̨͚͖̹̩͉̯̹̠̘͈̖͍̞͖̠͔̦͑̈́͒͐̄̔ͩͫ͗̓̎̏̐͒̅̎́̀͜ͅͅc̷̴̡̡̟͎͓̯̃͌͂ͧ̀ͫ̿̌ͦ̒͆ͤ̊ͧͣͩ͛́̀H̨͙͈̝̲̥̙̫̘̤̼̏̌͛͑ͯ̔̾ͯ̇̒̊͗ͩ͋͌ͨ͟ ̸̵̧̱̦̜̻̝̺͉̓ͨ̄ͭ͑̄́ͤͧͨ̿͐ͫͣͩ̒ͅ2̧̛͚͇̪͍̻̘̣͖̞̫͗̂̈́̑ͭͥ͌̾̅̃͊͘ͅͅ.̨̜̩͕̩̦̯͓̺̭̩̫̯͖̬̪ͮ͗̏ͪ̈̿́̿̂̆͡0̷̧̯̳̱͈̠̟̭̙̳̠̦̥̳͕̥̘̩͚͋͌̈ͨͮͭ̉ͩ͌̈́̔̿͌ͫͭ̌ͣ̚ ̸̣̳̟̹̙̘̤̮̗͕͓̬̠̠̦̓͐̀͗̔̆̐̑̾̄̇ͦ́į̵̛͎̙̰̹̟͇̹͎̒͗͌ͦ͆̏ͯS̵̶̛̘̠̺͕̱͓͓͓̹͖͍̥̣̣̺͕͋̇͌̈̔̓̾̓͑̂͢͜ ̶̧̬̥̫̬̓̓̈̃̅̀̊ͤ̿͑̏̐͞͠ͅS̷̸̭͔͉̦̪̩̹͙͚̹͕͈̪̦͍͍̳̠̯̓͗̿͌̾͗̕͡t̵̻̳͉̼̻̲̫̮̹̺̟̑ͣ̇̓̕̕͢ͅi̵͇͔͈͈̼̜̰̠̺̲̟ͩ͗̈́̀ͪ̂̾͗́̆ͦ̒̑̏͒̎͛̚͜͞͝Ļ̻̖̭̟̦̯͎̻̣ͩ͌̐ͯ̾̊͒͌̐ͭ̋ͭ̃̎ͧ̿ͦ͘͞L̫̭̺͍̲̬͙͊̊̔ͬ̊ͨ͋̒̇̉̉̂ͯ̐̀ ̞̪̳͕̗͕̰̲̖̲̟̮̆̿ͩͭͯ̈̃̂͂̀ͤ͘͢h̍͑͗̊̆̎͏̸̪̯̥̰̳͖̟̖̯̯͕̳̣̀É̢̼̳̰̳̩͖̮̤̩̣͓̳̰̮̬̳̣̠͋ͯ̐͛ͮ̈́͌ͣ̍͊͡͞ŕ̵͔̩̞̮̱͉̗̣̖̬͖ͫ̔̓̍̊͗́ͅͅE̴̛̓ͬ͂̔͏̛̖̻̯̠͉̙̰̘̫͓̻͉̦͝S̿̈̔̿̀̋̌̓̈́͋̽ͨ͒̊̚҉̛̯̬̳̘͓͔̟̲̣̩̩͟c̶̒̐̓͑́ͬ̀ͮ͌̑́҉̯͓̳̠̞̺̱ͅR͌ͭͥ̏ͣ̐ͩ̈̈́̅̍̂ͧ͒ͬ͂̆ͩ͏̴̶̤̰̭̻͙̳̜͞ạ̜̹̩̙̘͔̬̥̟͔͙̜͙ͨ̍̈́̌̄͒ͪ̅̋̊͐ͩͣ̌̈́ͤͥͮ̚͢͡T̀́͌̽͐̆̂̈̂̓̀ͩ͏̢̺̜̺̱̻͈͜c̴̴̵̨̲͉̭̯̳̼͈̦̝̦̈́ͩ͊ͦ̀ͥ̈́̈́̔ͦ̒̾̍̍͛͑ͩͯH̷͎̳̺̻̬͐̿ͪͥ̓̔́̐͒ͩ̽͟ ̷̨̺͕̳̹̮̳͎̟̜̲͍̰̦̪̙͌̐͂̓ͦ̃̀̚͞ͅ2̶̽̽̒̔͊ͫͩ̎̐ͦ͆̍ͧͫͯ̓̿ͦ͏̲̣̘͎̟̥̤̳͓̝̯̺̞̀ͅ.ͫͫ̽͂̔̃ͧ̉̎̀ͣͮ͋̔͏̱̙͕̺͉̼̙̻̦̭͇͜0̶̢̢̛̮͇̭͓̼̭̗͔͎̰̭̖̈́̎ͣͫͤ̽̑̄̄̎̈ͦ͌ͮ̔̾ͭͣ ̌̎̄̎̾͌ͨ̂́̀ͥ̃̍̏̋͆ͨ͡͝҉̗̳̤͔ḭ̡̲̠̰͓̺̼̯͐̍ͤ͑̒̿͐͛ͯ̄ͪͣͣͬ̎ͯ̉́̚͘ͅŜ̵̡͆̀̀̈́̋̒̈̐ͤͥ͑̊̋ͮ̓ͧͫ̚͜҉͇̟͙̺̗̜̙̙̪̣̥̬̭̪͉̗̙͘ ̴̡͓̳̻̰̩̥̖͓̊̐ͬͩ̌ͭͦͯ̅̀Ş̷̸͈͖͕͔̗̙͍ͪ͑̀ͧ̄ͣͤ͌̈̃̈́͊̑͂̀͝ͅt̛̳̺̙̦̬̠̼̯͈͎̄ͯͪ̓̑ͦ̌̓͡͠ͅi̶̷̫̫͇̮͓̩̍́̍̽̋̀͆̑́͑̏̑̉ͦͮ͘͢Ḷ͚͚̟̹̓ͧ̏̏̎͒̋̒̓̉̑͊̍̔̕L̈͑͗́͢҉̴̛͇̣̘̩̙̘̞̼͇̝̱̞̭͖͍̫̀ͅ ̸̢̙͙̱̞̟ͫͫ͌ͩ͝͡ḩ̯̱͓̺̫̹̠̣̝͔͕̪̬̣̗ͧ̀ͪ̅̂̑ͫͦͦ͟͝ͅḚ̵̷̹̩̼̙̬̹̼̳̱̤͎͍̜̄ͤ̏͋ͨ̉̆ͤ̌̇͂̑̀̇̈́̏͢ͅrͯ̏ͥ͛͛͞͠҉͔̠̣̗͖̭̹̰͎̞̩͝͝E̵̵̗͈̟̘̣̝̭̦̬͚̰̹͖̫̱͈̥̲ͩͥͫ̊̋̐͆͗̕͟͡ͅŞ̷̴̮͔̳͔̻͎͎͈͎̥̤͍̺̰̿ͩ̆̉̅͌̂̌̀͡c͚̳͕̼̥̫̃͋ͧͥ̈͛̋̌ͪ̇͗̿̀͋̓ͣͯ̾̚͜͞Rͦͨ̔͊̌ͮ̄̽ͧ͂͊ͦ͌̇ͩ҉͈͍͚̗̘͖͍̪̼̯̲̰̻̝̳͉͓͕̀͝͞ͅa̶̴̠̫͙̘̝̤̟̹͉̣ͨ̐ͥͪͨ̔̾̌͗̐͘T̵̢̡̯̰͎̭̈́ͭ̀̎ͬ̉̈͑͗ͧ͑̆ͮ̾̊͐̏̂̀̕ç̴̡̬̤͚͖͉̗͍͚̳͇͖̲̣̣̿̂͌ͣ̈̊͗̏͂̄̊ͦ͑͛ͅHͣ̎̆̓̅̕҉̺̪͍͖ ̵̹̮̟̦̱͎͓̮̬͎͈̲̠͍͕̒͌̊̐̓͘͝2̵̶͗̓̈́̆̏̊ͫ͋̊̓̿ͦ͐̈́̊ͣ̌ͣ̆҉̴̥̫̘͍̼̝̹̰̯͕̮̝̙̤͉̪̻̟ͅ.̊̃̈̐ͪ͞҉͠͏̶̠͖̫͙͕̱̝̗̰̙̝͓̲̬̝̲͎0̵̢̱̝͍͔̪̣̝̹̩͙̺̰͐̈́̄ͦ͡͞ ̛̭̖̝̼̥͓͓̦͔̯̣́̑̍͗ͤ̀̎ͮ̀̑͐̎̽̊ͮ̍̍͟í̵̡̨̛̙͕̝̹̣̺͎͕̪͈͚̝̺͖̤͖̒ͯ̂́̋́̽̈̾̀͊͂̉̏͌͡S͉̭̪̭̩̟̦͚̥͔̩̼̮͙̄͐ͬ̔̆ͩ͂͋͛̑͑̽ͫ̐ͪͥ̀̚͟͠ͅ ̸̟̠̠̮̳̞̦̼͍̈̀̇̒̋ͦ̒̎̈́̂͑͑̀̚Ş̧̣̮̭̞̭̝̬̑͊̑̂͛̑̿ͬ͑̐̈ͮ̕ͅt̨̛̘̙̺̪͉͈̭̜̝̟̫͓͚ͣͥͨ͐ͫͤ͊ͮͨ̆ͫ͌̂̚͠i̢̫̲̟̻̻̬̘̱̳͈̰͚̍ͣͭ̿̊̅ͥͧ͐̽̐ͥ̔ͧ͢L̷̸̨̬̻͇͛̀̃ͨ̀̌͛ͅL̸͔̩̘̪͈̩̗̘̘̪ͫ͑͆̔̔͠ ̸̡͔̯̻̗̲͇̖̜͓̞͚̼͈̻̒̒͐̒͒̒̈͌́͢h̸̨̛̩͖͔̦̮͔͔̮̖̰̘̅͒͛̄̍E̸̡̘̭̺̲͕ͦ̓ͮͤ̉ͫ̓ͯ̇̿̒ͤ͟͡r̸̶̡̭͍͍͔͚͙̎͗ͤ̓̃Ĕ͛̈͆̋͗ͤͦ͝҉̛̭̰̞̦̰̱̼S̵̼̗̮̬̺̭̘̜̫ͮͫ͒̽̄ͮ̊̆̊̑̔̑̆̃ͫ͊̀͘͝c̷̢̖̫͉̗͈̭̊̂͛̀̅̊̚͢͞͞R͔̜̰͉͎̘͔̪̪̄ͣ̒͂͆̒̓͂̽̃ͥ̌̉̅̄͐ͩͪ́a̛͈̻͕̤͌͗͊̕͡T̡̲͙̣̰̫̬̰̹̣̖̰͙̘͓ͬ̊̃͊ͯ́ç̟͈̼͔̣̦̩̙̓̿ͮ̇̊̇͊͂͢͝ͅH̶̯͍̤̟͎͙̠̆̓͒̕ ̨̢̨̛̣̗̣̥͉̲̰̜͙̤͉̹̙̣̖̩̹̼̊̎ͤͮ͋̌͂̾̓̎ͫ̎̚̚̚͢ͅ2̵̢̝͍̱̱̜̪͔̭̼̲̄́̽ͫͫͯ.̷̸̙̖̠͖̣̪̤͇͇̣̼̝̰̲̟̤̟̋ͪͬͭ̓͘͟͝0͋͋͌̄ͯ̂ͩͦ̃̂ͩͤ̚͏̶̸̵̮̫̙̬̥͓̖ ̨̖͕̣̱̫ͬ̽ͬͭ̋ͣ̕͢͢i̫̲̟̱̯͕̺̦͇̖̪̱̯̫͈ͦͯ̃̈ͫ͂ͩͫͭ̈́̐̎͋ͨ́͜ͅS̨̞̙̜͉̱̘̻̰̞̺̱͐ͫ̌͛̇̒ͤ̉̋̊̈͛ͪ̓̿́̚̕ͅ ̴̧̡͍͔͔̩̭͙̱̭̞͇̲̟̣̜̪͈̙̞ͭ̓ͩ͊̋ͬ̄ͫ̈́̈ͫ̔̍ͪ͗̊̊ͤ͞S̵̛͍͚̲͖̟̝̺̏ͮ̎ͤ̑̑̇̇͋͌̿͂̂͆ͮ̊͋͂̎ͅt̼̪̪̟̳͖͖̩̝̦̦͍͉͒̌ͫͨͥͪ̐ͩ̾ͪ̒ͯ̿͆͟i̢̨̘̰̩̞̘͓̳͙̮̫̭͕͚͖̻̱̔ͧ̌͆̆ͬ͗ͅL̴̜̫͈͖͎̲̘̤͚͉͑̓̉ͯͮLͮ̋͆̏̏҉͏̷̦̤͉͎̣̞͈̕ͅ ̍̎̎̀ͤ͏̵̥͎̱͡h͓̗̘͒ͣͣ̈̂̌̒͆̈́̓͂̽̽ͧͤ͗̆́̚̚͘͟ͅË́͌͂̀͋ͥ̎͊͌̂͑͑҉͉̙͙̮̘̠́r̢̗̜͉̻̳͕͖̘̳̍͐ͭͨ͘͢͢͠Eͩͪ̑̉ͯ͂̔̅̅ͩ̎̾͊̂́͏̴̻̱̳̠̹̫́S̶̛̘̜̞̱̻͇͍̜͈̹̘͎̱͕̜̰̿ͯ͆̈́̐͂̊ͥͯ̃͂͌̌ͩ́ͫ͆̓̀͘c̶̛̤̭̥͍͇̖̫̼̲̯̺̭̻̺̫̯̫̈́͛ͨR̥̳̥͙̼̫̳ͥ͛ͯ̊ͧ͐̿̒̓͊̈ͭ̾̓̂̋ͮ́͘ͅa̸͎̥͉͖̩̟͍̜̬̞̭̻̙̱̘ͨ͋ͪ̄̄̈̉̆ͨ̚͟͝T̴̳̜͎̘̮͙̯͕̳͈͖̖̬̗̃͋̒̈́̋͐̀c̙͖̹͍̫̲͉̱͔͇̠̐̍ͫ̂̓ͪ̍͛̈ͯͬ͑̾̾ͪ́͜H̡̲̙͙̤̬̮͈̱̱̺̼̱͎ͧ͒̃ͭ̐̽ͩ̈́ͭ̚̕ ̶̠͉̖̻̆̈͛̈́̿̈́̓̓ͭ͑͒͋̅̕͘2ͤ͌ͥ̐̍̀͆̂͗́҉̷̛̠̺̮̰̪̠̘̻̙͝.̄̊ͣ͛͗͌͋ͬ͐͐͌̏̇ͥͣͫͧ̓͏̲͉̠̱̗͉̥̠̖͘͡0̷̛͖͎͚̜͍̊͂̓ͦͪͦ͒̇̒̓̾ͣͯ̄̈̚ͅ ͑̎ͥ̈́̐̌ͫ͏̱͙͚̭̗̯̼̤͍̦̘͠i̶̡̺̦̭̣̯̼̯̬̼ͥ͋ͧͮ̓͑̎ͫ̍͊̃͘͜S̠̱̠͍͇̬̟̎ͨ̃̉̃͑̓͒͛̇̅͟ ̶̮̬̙̗͈͙̙͇̝̲̤͇͔̒ͩͤ̐ͫ̅ͩͨ̓̈́̆̑ͬ͢S̨̭̙̺͎̙̏̊ͨ͌̎ͬ̊͟͝t̛͉͕̹̭̫̥͕͍͒̏ͣͯ̇̒̎̅̉͌͌̚ͅi̯͎͈͈̟͇ͩ̚̚͟͝ͅL̶̢̳͉͎̖̯͔̫̉͗ͤ͂̄̅̆ͭͧ͂͋̍̋͊̚͟͠Lͮ͋ͯͨ҉̶͔͔̫̗̳̱̺͍ ̧̙̱̯͍̆̓̊ͬͫ̄̊ͨ̓ͮ͂̏̊͢͜͡͝h̅͑̒̔̇͋ͣ͒̄̋͏̸̧̗̻̭̫̗̼͎̩̦̭̣̳͕͍̭̩̟̼̝̕̕E̊̉́́͆̆͋̇͆̍̈́͠͏̳̙̞͚̥͖͉̘͍̞̤̤̘̰̜͔̭ͅr̸̷̡̛̦̲̜̥̟͎̙̮̣͙̯̙̪͕͚̬ͤ̉ͦ̃̄͆͊͑ͫ̕Ĕ̈́ͭ̋ͮ͊ͦ͟͏̶͖͈̻̳̦̱̣̙̠͎ͅS̽͌ͦ̂͒̎ͪ͊ͥ̃̔͏̘̟̥̣̫̩̜̯̰͜͢͡c̨̰̫̞̺̖̯̻̝̤̮̗̜̹̣͋͌ͣ̀͘͞R̢̝̞̟͖̺̖̠̝͍̮̘̗͔̠͕͙̦͈ͦͫ̀ͥ́̃̍̚͝a̶̷̧̦̫͙̜̟̰̙̻̩̳͕̤̼͈̼̽ͣͮ̇̋ͫ̆̀ͫ̃̑͊ͪ̌ͭ͆̚̚͞Ṯ̶̷̛̹͈̱͓͎̝̖͕̖̳̙̭͙͑̇ͨ͋̌̔̊͌̅̾̒ͮͬ͝͡c̃͑ͧͯ̏̾͊͞͏̘̠͇̜̱̗̻̥̖̝̱͎̱̮̰̟̘͞ͅͅH̶̡̲͔̞̫͉̼̦̳ͮ͊ͨ̆́̈́̓̔ ͯ́͊̓̈ͨͮ͊ͫ̅̚͡͞͏̢̼̹͙̬̭̬͕2̧̲̱̝͈̼͖͚͓͓ͦ̑ͧͩͦͯ̉̍͘.͌̑̑̓̒͏̝̪̫̦̣̻̞0̂̿̀ͣ̑̊͆̆ͦ̊̍̂ͩ͘҉̨͍̫̠̲̹͚̙̩͉̜͖̀ͅ ̵̣̱̺̳̬̤͍̬̫̥͇͉̦ͤ͒̌̾̌͌̔̈̈ͭ̽́͋́̚͝ͅïͦ̈́̎ͫͥͪ̑ͯ͆̈́̑ͧͯ͑̎͏̥͍͓̹̠̟̗͍͘S̴̩͉̝̹̰͔̝̖̭͇̖ͬ̓ͮ̐ͦ̆͆͒ͭ͠ ̴̛̺̤̗̣̖̳̖͈̬̬̩̮͕̝̘̬̠̿̀̓̊͐̅ͨ́ͭͮ̌ͪ̇́͡͞S̷̢͖̙͓̦̬̥̪͎͔̪̹̽̽̆̎̋̃͛͋̌̕͝t̵̡̾̔ͦ̌̊͐̌̽͋ͧ̇͌ͦͪ̒̀ͬ͏̢̩͔̣̗̲͓͇̫͈̱̰͚͖̥̻̜̬͖͉i̧̨̪̳̟̬̗͉̜̥͈̤̮̩͖̮͋̈́ͫͣ̆̈͋͒ͭ̂ͣ̽̑ͧ̚̕͠L̡͈̱͖̜͓̮̀͆̄̋͌̃̑̿ͯ̂̂͋̋́ͧ̋̂̚͢͞L̵̶̛̹̲̖̓̐̐̉̎͂̓̒̃͗̍̒͆̆ͧ͑ͤ̊̂ ̉̒̽̓́͠͏̴̱̺͇̭͍̱̫̥̥̟͕̣͎̙̕ͅḧ̛̛͚̮̜̣̦̺̞̗͎͚̲͉̟̲̩͓́̍̽̓ͨ̒̃͗̓̌͐͑̈̌͞ͅEͧ̂̽̍ͩ̋̔̃҉̛̮̙̘̯͇̣̥̺͠ͅr̨̛͕͓̪͔͉̹̰͇̫͈̟̰̳̦͆ͪ̃̏̆̐̂͑̑̂ͮ̄ͫͥ̉ͬ̏̀͢Ȅ͛ͨ́́̀ͯͪͩ̃́ͨ̔̔̏͘҉̧̲̻͕̗̥̗̭̥̺̭͖̖̀͝S̆ͣͣ̽̑ͧͨͫͧͭ͒̎҉͏̸̨̨̬̟͙̲͖̱̫͖̱̮̣͓̘͈̞c̡̓̓͒͗̿̑ͪ̽̉̋̿̆̅ͦͣ͊̿͑̚͏̰̼̝͚͔̥̳̭͎R̸̝̮̙͙ͣ̈͌ͫͣ̇̔̅͌͒̾̓̆ͯ͌ͩͯͬ͊͝a̷̡̩̘̲͙̤͖̻̦̠̩͓̮̱͖̱ͩ͛̂͐̾ͤ͜͡Tͦ̇̀̈́ͣ̐ͣ͊͡҉͎̺̪ͅc̨̀̈́͐͊͑̅̃ͦ͐̍̚҉̛̳̬̬̬̜̲̭͇̖̱͚͉̗̪̝̣ͅH̜̥̞̬̟̥͍̞͍͖̹̝͍̟̞̪ͧ̍̊̽̃͋̌̍̿̍̏̎̚͜͠͞ͅ ̡̖̘̦͔̋̇ͮ̄ͬ͒̾̒̄͡͠2̴̡̬̘͇̣̦͙̭̭̰̫̱̪͇̰̠̯̝̹̬̎͑ͥͧ͌̿̃͐ͨ̔ͭ͑͋̃͆̋̈̈́̚͘.͐̓ͩ͗ͮ͡҉̷͚̼̩͉͉̖͇̫͔̘̠͉̼0̨̛͔̞͔̼̱͖̥̹͎̲̰͚̺ͧ͗̓̄͌ͦ̉ͪ̑̈́̅̈̈́̄́͘͝ͅ ̶ͫ̃ͥͧ́ͧͯ͒ͧ̓̂̐̉̏̈́ͣ̆͊̕҉̢͍̖̞̯͢i͑ͦ̆̿͋̀̊ͨ̀̚͏̙̭̭͙͔͈͕̼̳͇͕̹̻̥͠ͅṠ̵͑̿̉̄ͬ̈́ͤ̽҉̸̪̗͕͍̲̫͈̭̺ ̸̻͈̬̯͙̥̺͖̭̮͚͙̫͓̗̭̲͉̣͆̌͗̀̔̈́͒̑̍̽͘Ṣ̴̣̺͓̖̮̜̼͍ͦ̑̑̈́ͭ̉̌ͥ͘͟͡͝t̨̪͍͎͔͔͖̜͙͇̂̑͐͂̓̂͌̇̑͒ͫͥ̚̕i̴̢̨ͪ̌ͤͥ͑͒͑̇̀ͯ͂̆̿̀͋͂͏̜̗̰̯L̶̸̞͓͉̗͔̤̭͍͇͎̱̫͇͈̃ͩ́ͮ̓̆̂ͨ̈́ͪ̈̎́L̿̇̐ͥ̽̈́͐ͮͯ͏̜̖̗̻̭͕͉͘ ̄ͯͥͥ͋̽̏ͮͯ͛̏̓̎ͣ̍͒̏͐́͏̸̙̠͈͕̰̟̮̩͖͚̮̝̠̜͈́ͅh̵̻̖̟̝͍̹̲̹̼̙̝̳̖̺͖̙̗ͪͭͣ̈́ͪ͂̄̕͜Ë̶͓̳̘̯́͒͌̐̒͗ͣ͞͞ŗ̶̛̱̳̼̮̯̳͕͔̗̭ͨ͛͆̆͐̐̒̌̌ͫ̆̔͑̽͟Ë̵̢̝̙̳̬͓̲̲͕͍̪͙̤̥͍̫̥̻̜̬̄̽̾ͦ͛̎̎̆̈̅S̷̸̸͕̲̲̣̲̗̮̣̻̱͉̦̽̏͐͗c̣̙̙̰̏ͫ͊ͤ͂̽̎̀̓ͥͩ̒̑͜͝R̆͛̊̌͊̑̈̒͛́͠҉̼̻̰̞͇̥̰̩̫̻͕͚͡ͅa̷̳̼̱̗͚̤͚̲̖̫̥̰ͨ̓ͯ͋̽ͬͤͣͩ̎̌̉̎̚͜Ţ̵̗̲̼̗̞͎͕̗ͭ̀̑ͥ̿ͦ͊ͪ́͆́͞ͅc̢̧̛̬͚̟̠͈̻̼̪̩̞̰͈̞̦̲͓̪̦͗̍ͥ̐̀ͤ͑͑̈̅̿̋̄͢H̹̻͔͉͚̯͈͇͑ͫͫ́̃̈ͣ̄ͮ͘͡͠ ̵̨̧͕̺̫̝̥̥͈̲̪̫̔̿ͫ̓ͣͯ̇͐̀̄̎ͭ͐̊̍2̵̨̡͓͓̳̺͊̑ͧ̉̽̑ͪ̏ͨ͒̐̈̆̇ͮͣ͆͜͟.̖̬̱͈̺̩̯ͪ̐ͦ̉̅̏̒̈̈̉ͪ͟͡͡0̶̮̥̙͙̘̲̮̥̼͉̦̼̦̞͇̌̈͒̎̒ͭ̽͟͟ ̶̢̝̳̟̝̰̫̻̱͉̜̻̗ͩͩ͋̾͑̒ͦi̸̡̪̫͖͍̟̥̖͓͍ͫ̏̒ͤ̾̔̀̃ͬ̉͛̕̕͟S̸̶̡̯̝̮̥̑̒̈̓ͩ̓̓̄ͪ̐ͥͥ̕͝ ̛̱̭̹͇̳̣̻̘͇̟̮̥͈͕͇̲̺̂́ͦͭ͟S̪͕̪̱͍͓̫̞̑̅ͨͮ̇̋͗͂̊ͥ̄ͫ͟͞ṯ͍̗̘̻̪̪͚͑ͣͬ͐̈́̐͊̈́͂̅͋ͬ͢͝i̬̪̘͚̻͎̘ͦ̃̈̓ͫ̉̀ͥ́̃ͭ̽̏̊̈͆̀̀ͅĽ̨̹̮̘͍̗̜̭͇̗̍ͯ̌̊͑̊́̚͞͝L̸̶̑ͭ̒ͯ̾̋̅́͌̈̒̔̊̇̓̀҉͔̯̗͎̫͈̘͖̘͔̭̠̩͉͚̦̭͞ͅ ̶̠̫̻̮̘̼̖̓̍̿̋̔ͦ͆̓͒̋̏͂̊̐ͤͭ̂͠h̸̗̗̘͎̯̞̘̙̤͕̟̫̱̥͚͚͙͓̝͑ͫ͌̌ͥͬͪ̿͊̅ͩ̋̀͝E̴̲͇̯͖̜͕̬̰̔ͨͧ̔̊̐r̛̛̼̤̠̬̥̪̦̙̺͔̽͑̾͊̅ͩ̔͆͊̃͒̈́̎̕͡͠E̷̗͇̫̻̪̥̼̹̞̍̉̅̄́͜͞͞ͅSͩ̌̇̄̆ͯ͏̗̣͉͙͘ͅc̷̸̻̼͇̗ͧ͌͆̒ͯ͐ͫ̚͠ͅŖ̵̴̧̠̮̩͙͚̳̮̬͚̱̤̥̤͈̯͚̼̗͕ͯ͐̌̆̀̅͛̏ͨͯa̸̵̡̡͕̟̫͙͆ͣͨ̍̃ͦ̎̽ͤ̏T̑̈́ͪͨ̊̊̓̌̓҉̵͡͏̱͕̜̹͍̘̫̤͈̭̰͖͕c̉̍ͬ̓̂̃͋̄̌̂͋͛ͬ̇͏͔̤͇̮͕̼͉͕͇̜̻̬̰H̱̫̖̹̣̞̤ͮ̿͐ͬͬ̑ͭ̆̉̅̄ͣ̌ͮ̌̈́̎͒̓͟ͅ ̷̢ͤͦ̾̌̄́̑ͤ͗̌̽҉̥͈̟̮̼̹͇̦̯̫͚͚̤̮͙̪2̸͇̳̭̥̳̲̫̳̪̺̰ͫ̇̓͛̀ͩ͛̅͌ͭ͢ͅ.̴̴̡̡͓̥̰̞͎͖͖̰̞̰̘̻̲͊̄̾ͦ̑̆̓̾̂͛ͪͫͪ0̵̨͉͙̟͚̣̩̺͇̤̜̻̣̰̮̱̩̝͈̇̌̀̂̓͐̀͜ͅ ̢̨̧̙͚̝̖͕̤͕̖̯̙ͪ͗̆͗͛ͫͣͣ̈́͊ͩ͛̇̌̋ͥ̚̕į̧̳͓͍̹̺̫̭̩̩͔͕͔̼̞̹̤̮ͫ̈́͂̏͆ͩ̉̈͒ͤ́̓S̡ͧͬ̑ͪ̒ͤ̀͝͏̷̪̻̟̯̤̼̞͔̖̣̣̩̣ ̷̵͓̱̭͎̬͔̯̪͈̞̱̗̔̿ͮͪ̄̒̋ͧ͗ͥͭ̋ͣͤ͐̕͠S̍ͤ̄͗̋͆͊̆̒͛̅ͬ̈́̑͑҉̸̺͚͎̠̯̯̱̳̠̮̦̹͙̭t̴̢͔̖̟̗̥̦̺͉̑̇ͧͧͨͩ̂̾͆͌̔̍́͝ͅį̩̞̰̗̬͇̖̰̞̩̮̣̹̖͔̽̍̊͒̋̚͜͜L̷̗̳̝̗͙̫̥͖̜̤̝̲̹̗͙͕̑͊ͥͣ̉L̸̷̷͙̯̬̦̗͎̭̱̺͇͓͌͗͌ͦͩ͆̇͒̌ͨ̄͐͂̀́̚͢ ̢̼͔̙̙̣̳̞̭̘̺̿̔̓ͬ̐̀̌͐̇̄͛ͨͩ̍ͨ͐ͯ̑͘͟h̨ͩ̈ͥ̂ͦ͌̌̔̽̈́͛͆͠҉̳̣͙̞̠̭͇̣̮̗͡Ē̱̰̜̞̣̳̻̰͉̩͍̩ͩ̍ͧ͂͆ͬͫͤͥ̏̔̃̀́ͧ͢ͅr̆͆͂̽̆̊̓͗͆ͭ̍̓͑̆̈̑ͣ̂̈͏҉͏̻̭̦͉̞͖͎̰͚̠͓͚͖̲̞̱̰E̻̩̤̹̖̿̏̋̇̔̕̕͢S̶̗̝̪̲̞̼̳̮̜̯̟ͣ͆͆̀̌͂ͫͭ͋ͧ̃̔̎ͭͦ̿̚͢͡ͅc̛̅̾̾ͪ̾͜͏̧͉̰̟̘͕͇̯͚͉̥̜̭͝R̡̡̖͚̩͇̻̟̜̽̀ͭͨ̑ͬ̓ͩ́̉ͥ̄̕͜å̵̧̢͓͈͓̤̭̯͙̳̞̙̜ͧ́̑͗̓̒̑T̴̛͎̺͉̹̆͒͌ͤͪͫͮ̾ͯ̄̋͆ͬ͊̋ͫ͜c̸̴͖͚̬̘̪͉̦̝̻̰͙͕͉̆̾͊ͬH̔̈ͣ͑ͨͦ̊͛̓̐͌̿ͬ҉̧͎̰̘̲̺̙͈̣͍̳͇̩͢ ̴̵̡̯̦̰̊̋͒ͩͭ͐̿͌ͨͨ͑̐̏͌̍̚̕2̸̳͕͉͙̤̝̈̊̇͂ͦ̐͂ͥ́.̝̫̥̦̩̰͍͈͉͑̊̂͋̊͜͟͠0̓̊̍ͤ̒͂͌̄ͩ̇̚͜͞͠҉͙̮̞̤̯̺̮̼̜͙͖͔̝ ̸͑ͭ͗̏ͬ̉̎͞͏͕̰͙̞͝͠i̢̹͕̬̤͔̞͎̟̘͙̫̙̫̮̅͊͛̅́ͩ̓̃̽͒̽̔͊̔ͬ̄̆̚͞S͒̋ͧ̊ͥ̔̍͌ͬͯ͐͏̢̛̰̻̗͓͎̝̝̯̼͞ͅ ̵̛̪̤͈̦̞̏͋͑͂̓͋͛͜͠͝S͔͉̮̬̪̻͖̲̹͓͍͚͕̫̮͚̲͋̉̽̇̊̿ͬ̄̓ͮ̌̍͢͡ͅt̏͌̓̄͑̓͆͆͋̏̑̓͑̍̈́͏̵̺͇͖̹̲̤͖̣͔̯͢i̯̺̺͈̲̍͂̉ͪ̾̀͟͝͠Ļ̷̷̛͉̜̩̬̮͎̙͎̖̹̳̺͈͇̦̳̲͋̏̆̑ͮ̊͘Ḽ̱͙̘̤͚̩̘̠̹̮̗̝̭̠̝̒ͭ̔͑̆ͫͨ̅͋ͫ̋͆̂̇ͩ̀̉̚͞ͅͅ ̷̨̬̙͖͇̪̮̳̮͍̭̬͂̋̓ͪͫ̅͜͠ͅh́̌̀ͯ́̉ͥͥ͐̃҉͏̷͏̢̠̠̳̬͖͖̭͕̙̗̻͓̬̟Ę̴̲̗̠͉͍̮̜̬̤͔̤ͩ͌̆̑͑͒͂ͯͧ̽͗͗ͨ͐̅̈́͘ͅŗ̷̤͍͕͇̭̠̣̭̘̟͂̈ͭ̎̉ͯ͋̌̿͌̄̓ͣͭ̿ͪͤ͗È̡̪̫̠̪̯͉̱ͣ͂͊̑ͯ͋͗͂͢͡S̡̙̙͚̜͖̦̟͕̻̯̟͛̇͐̾̈̀ͦͦ̓̊̂̇̐ͬ͋ͥ̀͞c̵͈̞̳̖̞͚̻̫̭͓̖̠̠̜̗̊ͣ̅͒̋̒̑͗ͣ͜R̸̵̜̮͎̰͖̤̪͕̩͖̻̺̘̠̗͙̐͌̃̇͋̀̈́̀̐ͬͯ̇̒͂̃̅ͤ̿̀̀a̶̡͋̏̍̎̄̍̄̈́͐̈́̋̐̽ͬ͆̊ͮ͏̷̝͇̪̝́T̶̈̍͊ͧͬͤ̽҉̖̭̹̺͕̻̯̲͎̭͟c̴̸͖͙͍̼̱̤̟͉̫̘͖̞̙̙̞̊̋͊ͧͦ͋ͯͮ̍ͩ̒͗́H͉̙̠̤̘̣͍̰̫͋̆̈͛̿ͬͦͨͦͤ͂̇̀ͤ͗́͘ ̢͕͚̣̘̟͈̙̐̈́̽̇ͫ̓̚͞2̴̸̛̱͖͍͍̞̞ͨ͆̂ͥͥ.̡̰̲̭̫͕͒̎̿̆́ͅ0̢̡̪͍̠̳̭̖̜͉ͦ̑̈́̍͑̾͋̍͋́̈͞ ̴͇̫̺͓̩̙̪̝̗̉̅̏̎́ͮ̊̉͋́͢ͅȉ͚͓͚͎̯̬̙͎̰͚̼̩̣̖͔̼̟̩ͩ̎ͧ̾͊̾͛̿̓̉̎̀̀͢͝S̏ͮͫ͒̏͗̿̈̇́ͭ̐ͥ҉̴̷̕҉̦͍͕̫͚̰̦̪̭̭̪͎̰̰͉̱̪͔ ͪ̍̑̋̌͋͊̓̎̉̓̆͆̅́̍͝͏͖͇̫̫̯̠̘̳̫̫̰ͅŞ̨̍ͣͭͤ̂̐ͫ͌ͬ̋͛̓ͯ͆̏̾̆́҉̧̥̰̟͇̝̤̖̹̭̤̠͎tͨ̔͋͑̿͐͐̒̊ͥͫͥ̉͗̀̓̓͟҉̧̬̭̰̖͖̥̺̘̺͕̖͖͈̱̱̩ͅi̷ͮͦͮ̏͏͏̟̖̰̞̘̦̱̰L̷̛̻͙͈͙͇̣͚̥̼͔̼̠̮̟̭̗̊͌̉̏́͢L̵̟̫̟͓̘̘̭͎̝ͩ͐ͥ͛̿̆ͭ̍ͩͨͬͪ̀͘͜͠͠ͅ ̖̞͙̫̇ͥ̈́̈͊͆ͧ̎͂̐͋͝͠h̷̜͉̘̘̩͎̩̫̰̝̭͎͈͓ͯ͗̀̐ͮ͝E̡̨̲̳̹̯̲̼̻̣̝̤̼̿̒ͬ̅̓́ŗ̶͉͙̣̹̣̝̝͈̥̖̘͇̼͇͓̖̑̄̒͗̓̎͛̚͞͝ͅȨ͑̈́̄ͬͧ͂̅̔̽̿ͣ̇̌̑҉̖̦̬̲̦̤͙̫̯̖̲̹͎̰͍͚̻ͅS͗̓̿͒̂̈ͫ̈͏̖͉̠͔̩͔͚̤̪̭͕̱̩̀͟ͅͅc̀͂̿ͭ͒̓̔ͯͣ҉̻̭̲͙̻͉̮̹̬̜̮̭̮R̶̷̡͐̌̊̂̒̉̈͗͗͟͏̖̥̰̺͚͇͕̞͖͎̥̼̪̰̰̲a̢̩̞̖̰̪̙͐ͭ̅̏̔̂̌̀ͩ̓ͣ͌̎͊̅̿̂̔ͧŢ̯̣̲̥̩̰͆͐̈́͆̒̕͠c̷̛̺͙̝̥̺̟̗ͪ̽̌͛͐̊ͮͦ̾͊̔̽͘͟͞H̷̶̷̡̧̜̳͎̖̤̜̥͉̼̗̣̲̭̳̫̩͉̲͋̓͒ͫͧͫͭ̈͆̐ͥͧ ̖̝͙͎ͦ͛̍̄ͧͤ̅ͦ̅̅ͨ̏ͤ̇̎̀̀̚͘͟2̢̗̺̥̗̦͓̜̭̘͕̺̥͕̳̒ͥ̃̐͌ͤͦͤ̾͛ͩ̽́̐̇̍͋ͪ͆͘͠͠.̨͚͚̯͉̱̘̳̫͕̬͕̤̫̝̠͈̰̬̊͋ͦ̌̎̂͂̊̓̿̂͜0̵̳̞͉̺̳̀̎͐̿͆̕͘ ̡̺͔̤̬̝̝̱͍͉̥̰̯̘̪̩̙̩ͭ͋ͫ̊̈́ͨ͑ͩ̔ͯͧ̊͒́́̀͞i̢̧̛͈͚̗͎̫̮̯͎̘̲̦̱̩̣ͮ͂̔ͣ̄̾̒ͬͅS̨̨̛͉̠͓̞̫͙͎͓̀́ͪ̂̆͗ͤͪ̆͊ͥͤ͆ͩ͠͝ ͆͋̈́̅͛͗̀͗̌ͣ͂͌͊̉͒̐ͥͤͨ҉̸҉̷̨͍͈͎͇͈̰S̢̛͔̗̞̠̳̲͉͉͇̘̘̯̬̼̘̝̳̊̈́̌ͧ̒ͧ̄ͬ̇̓ͦ̿̐̅ͫͪ̎̕͠͞t̴̸͙̭̟̩͕̘͉̗̺̝͔̩̭͎̼͆ͣ͒ͧ̊̊̅ͯͅi̵̛̱̩͇̟͓̼̹̇́ͮ̔̌̕L̷̻͓̟̻̞̥̰͓̝̝̼̬ͯ͂ͯ̾̀́͟L̶̬̜͇̟̩̬͈͈̟͈͐̋ͪ̃̓͂ͥ̓̌́ͥ͜ͅ ̷̧̓̀̀͒͋̏̀͞҉̹͉̻̫̭̠͕̲͓̫̯͟ẖ̴̶̳̰̲͎̻̞̰͆ͨ̿̑͑̃̓̉̐̓̔̚͘͠Ę̷̛͇̯̣̪͔̮͂̈̒ͩ̏͑r̛͇͓͖̠̞̔ͯͪ̾͗̃̄ͮͮ͌̽̍͂͂͢E̽͗̽͌̿̍͗̉͑ͥ͌͒͏̶̸̸̬̯͓̰͖̫̖̪͍̭͝Ŝ̴̢̢̮͓̯̩̪̽͛ͥ͂̽ͯ̔̀̉̀̚͠c̨͔̟̙̫͎̙̲̦̼̤̜͚̪̱̭̖̟ͫ͐̎̍̔͆̂ͩ̿ͬ̓̑̃̈́̕R̴̛͎̭̼̰̜̞̓ͪ̉̅̑̔́̈́ͯ͊̽͘a̶̷̟̺̥͉͚̣̺̦̬͉̔̏͗̏ͬͩ̋̓̐ͨͬ͐ͤ̃ͮ͑͒̐͢T̛̐͋̂̀ͮ͑̊͐̉͋̏͒̋̃̊͆̾ͦ̚͢͏̡̺̟͚̫̭̙̫̪̼͎̟͖ͅc͇̭͍͈̾͛͛ͦͫ̊͐ͨ͂́ͯ͐́̚͞H̸̫̖̘̟̓ͣ̃̄͛̔ͥ̄̏ͭ̀͑̽͑̆̚͝ͅ ̨̞̱̰̮̱͗̏̇̈́ͣ̆̎ͨ̓ͯ̄̅ͪ̓̀̚̕ͅ2ͤ͊ͮ̈ͭ̇ͣ̊̈́ͤͦ͛҉̸̡̣̘̬̺͍̦̺͉̖̠.̨̠̟̞̤̰͚̙̦̳̟̙̱̂͋̽ͪ̂̀0̸̧̛̫̤͔̺̘̫͇̬̠͛̒ͬ̂͑̆̂̕͞ͅ ̵̢͖̲͈̻͎̦̟̖̼͉̼͆͒ͯͬ͑̀i̵̡̢̝̮̖̫̰͚͓̪̹̪̣̩̒͊ͪͣ͆̍̀̂͆S̢̢̡̥̖̲͉̭̩̟̪͋͛̀̑͂̓̈͂̀̚̚̕ ̴̶̛͈͔̣͔̣̻̺͍̖̥̳̼̫̒̎ͭ̃ͯ͂̓̋ͭ̓ͯ̑͋͒͡S̵̡̏̎ͩ͌͏̗̮͖̭̪̯̼̳̰̜̹̝ţ̸͓̝͙̘̥̯̘͉̺̬̼̽́̒͛̓ͨ̌̿ͩ̅̀͌́́̕i̡͕̤̣̦͎̜͕͉͐ͣ̒͊ͫͦ̆̏͘ͅL̨̬̹̳̼̞͕̻͖̅ͪ̆ͪ̌̅̌ͧ̉ͧͧ̽̀ͦͤͫͨ͆ͪ͡͠Ĺ̴̢̜͎̖̞̣͚͕̜̞͕̱̳̇̍̊̈́̒̀͞ ̨̨̛̗̪̮̬̝̺͓̺̗̻̺͔̬͇̖͇͙͍̰͂͐ͥͧ̓̅͆̽̐̓ͬ̃ͫ͊ͣ̀h̡̺̪̲̬͚̹̰̦̠̭̭̰̼̩̙͔͋͐̆̆̏̀͘͡E͆ͮͨ̎ͩ́̕̕͞͡͏͉̬̖̪̼̯̻̫͎̦͔r̸̛̟̰̝̠͈̪̞̯͔̮̳̠͑̾̏̍ͯͤ̈́̈́̿ͦ͌́̕Ë͓͉̳̳͖͙̲͕͚́͛ͭ̾̈̈̇ͥͥͥ̇̌͑̐ͭ͝S̖̲̜̩̻̮͈̖͙͖̣̪ͫ̆̚͡͞c̵̢̛̳͉̞̥̟̲͙͙̩͚͉̹͓̙̑ͤ͑ͦͥ̄̿̎͆͊͆̓́R͋ͯͩ̎̏̎͐ͣ̓ͭ͗̌̀̆ͧ̈́̒ͮ҉͏̧̫͈̤̯̩̖͓͜a̢̨͇̪͚̺͔̟̣̮̩̰͎̰̯̱͕͇̫͍͎ͭ̄̓̀͂̈ͪ͋̆̿̚͡͠͞T̵̡̘̱̗̺͇̭̫ͫ̊̾̐ͤ̾͗̌ͤ̋ͪ̃̿͑̇ͅc̨͕̲̳̠͇̪̳̞̪̤̒̆̿́̽̅ͧ̓̀͘͞H̡̛̻̯͕̩̖̼̯͚̰͚̩̳̞̻͍̻͍̰͋͋͆ͤ̊̿ͩ̓̓͞ͅ ̴̡̆̊̋̉̿̾̐̈́̋̿̈͒̉̀͘͜͏̗̙͈̰̣̙͇͓͓̼̪̫̭̯̲2̢ͩ͑̆ͨ͜͟҉̳͎̜̗̗̹̥̥͚̩.͂͒͊̾̈́ͪ́̎ͣ̎̔ͬ̍͏͈͕̞̱̺̩̭̜͚͔͠͝0̛͙͚͕͉͇̥̖̠̻̲̖̜͎̪̣̲̌͒̌̑̋̀ ̶̨̛̞̖͖̺̙̲̲͈̪̤̯̲̮̻ͨ̍̏̓̑͌ͤ̽͌̈́̂̔̀͞iͩ̿͛ͤͦ͌͑̽ͪ͐̊̍̂̿̈̃̉̈́͂́͝͞҉̢̭̤͚̣̼̗̹̱̤͇͙̙̣̣͖S̨̝̭͈͍ͧ̇ͩ̓ͧ̊͡ ̫̘̗͖̭͈̹̰̖̭̟̳̯̩̖̰̭͍͐̽̆́ͫͨ̃ͨ̔͆̈́ͯ̾ͨ̊ͨ̌̀̚͝S̬̰̱̰͚̹͍̣̫ͦ͌ͮ̂͢͟ͅt̷̶̘̭̦̬͇͚͈͑ͦ̀́̂̎ͤ͋̔͛̌̚i̡̗̭̥͙̪̺̹̦͖̯̞̝̮̒ͤ͌͐ͯ̀̈̕L̹͙̼͔̝͗͂͑ͭ̅ͩ͒̈ͤͬ̊̄́̓͌͋͌̑ͫ͟͠Ļ̜̘̝̫̘̗͙͕͉̘̺͎͙̬͂ͥͨͮͣ̽̑̚͠ ̛̅̈́̓̈́̓̓̃̑̐̔ͤͨ҉̨̪̱͙͈̯̱̟̩̣̮̜̻͎̮̀͢ͅh̡̖̘͍͇͖̭̠̣͇̺͔̃͒̐̉̊̂ͮ̊͋̔̐̀͝E̷̢̹̲̰̯̊̌ͣ͋ͭͣ̎́̽͟rͨ̍ͫͯͦ͟͏̨̙̫̙͎̠̰͙̯E̴͎̠̺̜͙̬̞̜̭̤̼̿ͧ͗̊͊͂̉̂̒͐̐̌̏̐̋ͭ͋̊͂́́͠ͅͅS͆̅ͯ͂͊̐ͬ͑ͮ̿̋ͭ̉̅͛͌̅͛ͨ͏̶̸̨͕͉̟̭̙̪̺̦̹̪͔̮̠͚͔̱͜c͙͚͓͈͇̱͍̗̼̻̋ͩ͑̓͢͢ͅṞ̡̮͇̘͇̪̪̜͉̯͚̮̞̳͍͔̬ͥ̌ͧ̉ͮ̉͛͋̑ͧ͊̾̒̆̈̀̚̚ḁ͍͈̟̺͔̞͎͇̹̣͈̫͎͙͓͌͆͒ͫ̎̾ͦͬͦ͗̂ͨ͛̏ͥ̐ͨ͛̀̕T̢̨̥̻̼̼̮̬̠̰͙̘̜̯̩̙̂̇͒̓̎̀̐̑̃͂ͯ̿́ç͇̥̹͇͖̗͌ͣ̎ͮ̒͋̃͋͋̓̃̑ͯͫ͘H̨̝͕̭̜͈͓͚̩̱͕̠͚̫̼̖ͫ̓ͪ̃ͨ̉͗̃͆̌̽͒́̃̌͜͞ͅ ͎̟̤ͭ̾̃̒̇̿͊ͦͨ͘̕͞2̵̧̯̹͎̖̰̻̤̔͒̄̓̿͒ͧ̅̈́͆̎͘.̵̛͇̟͍͓̺͖͙̹̜͎̝̫̙̣̐̓ͭͥ͆̌ͮ̋̏̍̏͐̏ͧ̐̏ͮ͟͞0͎̱̟̼̗̗̹̳̬̫͍̣̬̥̮̫͖̃̿̓̿ͣͤ̏̐ͯ̈̾̉̃̐̃ͣͥ̀͞ ̵̛͊ͮͪ̋̓͋͐͛̾ͣ͑͆́͜҉̰̬͚̣̬̣͙͚̫̺͔͙̫̲ị̷̢̛̝̲̤̣̩͔̝̗̣ͣͯ̍̄̽̈́̾̐ͭ̐͋͌̅̔͊͘̕S̳̥̣̼̪̘̳̮̰̫̀̿͑̐͢͟͜ ̓̍̏ͨ̐ͬ̄҉̸̸̯̰̠̩̻̝͈͇̲̲̯̮͉͓̱̠̞͡S̛͈̞̫̗̼̥̠͖̼̰̅̂͐͛ͮ͌ͥ̈͌̌ͤ͌̊̑̀̀͐̀͘͝t̥̳̟̹͔̦̮̲͓̠͙̳̤͛̓̊͋͢i̓̒̂ͯ̓̂̈́͒ͬͭ͒ͣ̇̔ͤͥ̇̊́͜҉͔̺̜͓͇L̨̡̥̳̞̫̳̣̟͍͚̜̳̻ͯ̃ͧͮ́̀̇͐̽̄͒͐́ͨͤ̊̉̍͝L̆̉̓ͣ͑̔̚͏̸͇͎͓̻̯̯̻̬̀͟ ̟̮͕̭̤͎̱͎͚͎̹̱͙͕̼̄ͫ̎͞hͪ̅ͤͯ̎̇̄ͣ҉͓̲͉͙̳̝̩Ē̴̐̌̿̀́҉̸̗̠̞̮̟͔̼͉̮͎͙̯̼̭͕̖̳ŗ̷̹͈̳̺̹͗ͫ̈́̊ͣ͛̿̽̍̔́͋̅͊̾Ȩ̸̝̭̪͙̩̹̱̲̦͙̳̰̝̦͔̱̗͖̒̾͌̌ͯ͊͂͋̾ͪ͒͒̏ͫͤ̅͊̑̒S̵̖̦̣̙̼͇̳̥͈ͫ̋͆̂̿ͯc̷̨̅ͩ́̏̌́҉̻͎͍̲̤̣͇̳̬Ŕ̨̛̩͖̜̪̣̦̲̘̐̑̉͗ͫą̷̢̝͈̹͕̝̺̘͎͈̼̰ͧ͌̎ͩ̔̉̅͑͌̀͐̿̄ͤ͂̀ͅT̴̠̻͔̦̣͇̲͕̺̦̝̞̲͈̥̦͐̉̀ͨͤͧ͒͌ͨ͂c̴̶̫͈̞̬̰̙̣̯̬̮̲̯̪̻̿̅ͧ̄ͩ̈͗̆̿̀͟H̼̜̹̹̫̮̰̱̝̦̬̆̀̾̽ͦͣ͂̚̕͟͠ͅ ̴̵̸̡̅ͬ͛͑ͯ̊̿̽̇ͦ͒ͤ͏͙͚̱̗2̶̸̜̗̣̺̏̇͌͆͂̃͑̂͋̌͒͞.̽̊͗͋̇̓͂ͥ̄ͩ̔ͣ̐́͏̧̡̯͚̖͍͚͈͇̪̙̠̘͚̲̪̝̯̠͈0̦̻̭̬͈͈͉͖̫̯̼̎̅̅ͦ̌͛ͨ͌̂ͭ͂̒̄͋̀ͬ͟ ̻̖̞͚͇̙͍͇̹͔̥͕̣̤̙̯̩̱ͫ̇ͮ̀͟î̶̸̮̹̠̗̖͇̖͉͙̹̜̮̘͉̥̰̬̞͑͗ͤͦͫ̀̚͘͜S̷̽ͦ̓̒̾̑̔ͪ͋̿̀̑̚̚̚͘͟͏̧̫̦̺͉̳̠͚̰ ̫̭̳͓̝̺̫̬͔̻͓̺̜̘͓̮̿͒̈͗ͪ̉ͯ͗ͮ̌͝ͅŜ̴͕̘͙̹̻̼͓͇̣̞̹͒͆̿̚̕͝ţ̛̤̫͕̝̳͕̻͎̱͍͍͎̍̉ͬ̈̓̏ͪ̾ï̸͍̱̱͇̼̳͑͗ͥ͐̀ͩͯ̂ͩ͡L̵̳̪̘̳͓ͬ̂̒ͭ̽͟L̓̇ͦ͋́͒̔ͫ҉҉̝̩̺̤̤͈̻͕̝̻̦̱͚̙ͅ ̴̡͚̬̮͍̠̻̜̠͈͎̩͍̗̈͂̊̒́̀̈́ͥ̈́͑̂͗ͣͬͭ̿ͨ̕͠ḧ̝͚̫́̆̊̎̔ͫ̋̅̂͂ͧ͛̎̆̊̑͘͢͠ͅͅE̢̠̲̘̯̰̪͚̝̗͓̙̞͓̝̠͈ͥ̄͒̿̇̌ͪ̈́̚͜͜r̛̛̙͚͚̗̳̭̱̼̪̖̳̠͈̹̒̽͌̃ͦͫ̐̈ͣ̒͌ͬ́͡Ę̸̖̞͈̟ͮ̔̆̄ͪ͘͡S̸̵̛̛̞̳͇̺̦̦̱̝̥̜̳̻̝̗̟̟̯͑͋̍̋̌ͦ͛ͮ̾̃̔̍̓ͥ̀c̷̘̩̹̪͙̺͈̱̏̔ͯ̍̃̔̑̚͢R̛̪͍͉̱̻̳̞̦͍̠̻̪͔̟̣̤̖̻̆ͯ͐ͫͮ̂̉̾͋̿̎̈́ͪͣ͑̒́̚̕a̞̣͈̜̖̞̲͓͙͓̮͇͑̿ͬ̓̓̾̾͂ͬ͊͌ͦͭͤ͑̑̍͛͞͡T̘̖̝͓͗̍̅ͦ̔̀̎͆̈ͣ̓ͦͧ̽ͪ͝c̢̰̳͈͙̅̂̔̈̆͐͒̿͊̓̓̀̒̓͑́̾͘͢͞͠H̶̶̭̣͈͔̜ͬͥͦ͐̍̍ͯͨ̉ͤ̒͜ ̧͚͚͍̬͉̰͛ͦ͒̅ͨ̄̃͛̐̈́ͯ͋ͥ͞2̵̵͇͈͇̱͙͖͕̻̞̠̠͕̺̪̹̥͉̘̃̔̅ͫ̀̈͋͐ͮ̈́̏̾̽ͯ͌ͥ́̚.ͪͭ̏̿̓ͥ̍̾̚̚͏̴̘͚̙͟͡ͅ0̵̨̥̭̱̠̪̻̯͎̰͕̘̗̭̖̬̑ͫ̽͗ͫ̊̏̆͡͡ͅ ̨̞̹̤̤̌͌ͩͩ̄͗͛̇̎̓i̒ͪ̌̅̌ͭ̍̽͆͊̅̄̏̒̉̚͟҉̘̼͔͖̪͓̮͈͕̕S̹̱͈̗͕̯̭̫͇̗̗̩͉̞͋̾̃́̅ͦ̃̔͒ͧ͛̾ͥ͗͘̕͟͡͠ͅ ̵̬̱͎͎̻ͨͮ̿̈́̉̒̌͌̀̐́̕̕͢S̡̨̩̫̠͖̯͈͚ͮͮ͑ͥͧ́̽ͪt̢̘͚͔̗̯͇͍̻̝̂̈́̌ͯ́͞͝i̵̶̦̳̣̜̬̥̪͎̗̺̜ͦ͒̋̇̔ͫ͂͐̓ͭͣL̨̎͑̓̓ͮͬ̀͛͌͐̈͊ͧ̃́͏̀͏͓̜̹͙͖̳̣̲̩L̨̘̫̬̮͙͖͕͎̝̬͈̺͚̗̯͖͕̤̄̂̃͛ͣ̑́ ̸̶͍̗̯̗̘̣͉͇̠͈͚̭ͣ̿̾̑̅̽̂̃̍͐ͭ̚͡͠h͆ͦ̅͑̓̊ͬ̂ͯ̚҉̧̛̛̮͖͇̩̘͖̱̜͓̗̯̭͡Ē̳̖͓͇̓ͥͬͭ͆̂ͪ͋͋̚͠r̿̆͒͂̈́̂̒͊͐ͭͪ҉̢̲̯̤̼̣̥͓̯̲̤̠̤̠̳̟̤͈̘͞E̶̷̡̥̮̥͈̹͖͕̗̝̭̓̓ͪ͒̽ͥ̏̍̿ͩ̀ͅS̵̽̽̈ͨ͛ͥͩ̇ͥͥ̿̈̈͒͏̷̛͉̞̝͙̙̭̪͚̟̰̟̠͘c̻͔͔̘̞͎̰̩̻͈̹͑̂ͦ̐͢R͋́̃͐͆͌̿̅ͤͥ͏̨̻̗̝̝̹̰̟̙̲̗̙̝̼͡͠ͅạ̵̵̳͎̳̝̜̖̏͌̔ͧ͞ͅT̎̄̓ͬ̌̈҉̷̝̩̪̟̱̰̙̗ͅc̨̡̩̲̳̠̖̤̻̮̜͙ͨͦ̒̋̓͌̐̊̏͑ͧ̎̄ͣ̋̅̊̌͢͠H̴̥̪͎̞̰̟̟͚̙̞ͨ̓ͤ̃̒͛̆͠͡ ̸͈͓̳̱̱͔̉̿̅͑ͣ̎̓́́͞2̵͇̰̳̤ͨ̇̑̏́͐̒ͤ̊͂͆ͪ͒̔͗͘.̷̭͉̳̟͔̟̳͙͇̳̥̝̈̌̎ͬ̈̊̔ͭ̆͐̉ͮ̄͢0̢̛͎̭̰̻͇̯̣͈̻͈͎ͣͥ̎ͣͩ̿ͯ̋ͤͪ͗̋͆ͭͤ̊ ̨̡̱̦͙̦̗͖̫̩͙̙̠̖̬ͧͦ̾ͦͪ̔̒ͯ͒̑͐̾̋̿̽ͨͨ̀͜i̵̴͈̜̭̮ͪ̇ͫͪ́͡͝S̖̖͎̥̱̦̼̏́̉͊̓ͯͮ̿̄͌̆̕ ̸̆ͧ̆͋ͪͪ̇̾ͨ́͐ͦͨ̒̏̈́̚͏̸̪̩̟̪̠̰̹̲̫̻̜̭̙̙͓̯Ṡ͖̭̞̹̼̖̪̲͚̦̟̰͙͇̓̄̋ͩͫ͋̽ͩͨͩ̌̆̋̅͘͞t̢̧ͫͣ͆ͭ̈́͘͏̥̠̙̼̞̺̭͈̥͍̹̱̖̮̖̩̕iͨͣ̏͗ͬ̆ͪ̈̿͂̈̔̿̓̈́̊̓ͤ҉͕̝͚͢͡͠L̴̨̳̥̟͙̘̲̞̼͎̠̞̫̪͉͆̾̅͛̔̿ͧ͆̿͊ͭḺ̸̨̖̹̦ͧ̍͆̔ͥ͑̃̎̀͌̅͗̚ ̔̇ͩ̋ͩ̑̄͋̅̽̎̊͑ͥ͆ͧͩ̏͢͝҉̶̰̙̰͇̺̬̬̲̙͉̻͉h͖̼͓̖̼̜͔̱͎̣͙͖̱͒̂͛ͦͮͯͪͨ͘͡͝Ė̸̢̛͈͎̳̣̜̝̲̩̫͚̺͈͍̱̫̺̈́̀̅͑̅̓ͧ̽̽ͫ̅́̎̆́ṛ̵̵͇̪͖̻̙̾̽̋ͦ̃̈́͋̉Ȩ̱͈̻̘̼͛̌͒͐ͧ̄͌̽ͭͪ̓̊̋̍̽ͦ͟͞ͅS̡̜̳̪̯̱̠̹̖̺̞̲̙̘̙̱̍ͫ̄̽ͦ͢c̨̨̹̼̰̻͕̈̃ͫ͆̂̿̂ͤͮͨͯ͊ͦ̐̏̂ͤ͂͢R̨͗͛ͪ̅̂ͥ͊̓ͯ͆̔ͩ̚͏̶̸̬͎̯̘̣̹̙͔̗̱̜̥͉̤ͅä̛̫̥͙͎̪̯̦̰͍͖̹̘̪͎̟́̏͆̇̂̓̊͊̅͊ͨ͌̌̒͌̐͛̌ͅT̷̡̥̱͙̖̝̖͇̘͍̞̬̲̬͂͐ͪ̓͌́͡c̢̧̢̥̹̜̼̻̮̥̙̹̠̜̭̰̦̀ͭͨ̅ͯ͐̈ͭ͛ͬ͋̑̽ͬ̄ͬ̉̿͜Ḥ̶̴͔̩̰͚̜͚̲͍͉͍̑ͦ̊̊͒ͭ̅̆̆͑̀ͮ̐ͬ͞͝ ̶̵̥̺̭̻͖͇͉͎̫̱͚̝̬͉̝̬̈́͗ͤ̇̇̔ͦ̍̅ͦ͒̾ͣ̿ͮ̓̚͘͟2ͩ͐̆͊̔̄͊̂̒́͘͏̮͎̬͓͈̰̳̣̯ͅ.̡̢̡̟̜̞̦̝̜̼̝̰̣͍̜̮̬̮̦̦̝̈́̔ͮͪ̿ͬ͋͝ͅ0̺̹̗͈̤̜̿̎̊ͣ͢͟͝ ̽ͤ̓ͩ̏ͧ̓̋̏ͯ͆̈́͝͞҉͔̩̰̠͓̠̹̩͈̮̟̯̦̯͖̥̱̖̀į̶̡͔̺̱͉̭͔̪̜̒̅̍̈̓́̿̄̈́͗͆ͥ̊ͬ̐̂ͥͥ̑͘͜S̷̶̷̡͍̰̮̯͍̹̯̾ͮ̋̐̎̽̍́ͨ͆̐̔̋ͧ̆͌̚̚͟ ̶̸̛̩̥̹͍̠̤̳̘̼̻͈͎̞͖͖̖̙ͩ̏͌̈́͢͝S̢̱̤͓̩̗̻̲̞͋͗̍͌̄ͪ͋̋ͮ̋̓̊̋ͦ͒̚͝ť̵̵͕̞͙̩̥͈̣̦̗͛̇ͤ̋͒̓̆̈́͗̈́ͥ̽̑̍̚i̢̨̞̻͚͙͉̝̭̼͇̬̤̟̜ͬ̆͒͆̃̊̉ͦ̆ͫ̏̌̊̑͂͜͡L̳̯̱̘̮̳̻͉͚̮̟͙̫̦̳̤͖̃̄̂ͫ̉͘͟͞ͅL̢ͮͧ͊͗͝͝͏̞̫͙̝̻͇͍͈͕ ̅ͮ́̈̑̇͆̈̒͗̎̚̚͏̠̖̱̘͙̹̼͖͈̳͉͓̭͎̝̜̻͔̱͟h͋̈̿̀̓͂ͫͧ̋ͯ͏̧͢͝҉͔̣͉͇͚̱̣̯͍̻̘̰͍Ẽ̓̂͛̔ͮͪͯ̄ͪ͑̇̏͏̡̛͇̻͓̜̙͕̭̳͍̻̰̝͍r̷̢̎̊͐̂ͫ̆͑ͤ͋̅̉̈́̄͏͈̘̫͔͙̝̯͙͇̞̺̺̳̻͍͈̙̳͎Ȩ̾͊ͨ̄̅ͨ̓͋̉̃́̀͞͝҉̹͚͇̣̜̬͓ͅͅS̶̡̺̱̭̘̘̭̘̬̬̰̣̙̼̖͎̿̄̑ͦ̃ͦͧ̓͋̌ͪ́̿̃̚͜͡c̶̢͔̼̺̝͔̻̝̭̞̞͍̟̻̤͖̝̹̬̙ͫ́ͣ̇ͤͭ̀͒̽ͫ̿̃̐ͤ̀͐͡R̶͌̎̏ͨ̊̄͐ͬ̄̉ͤ̀͢͏̲̭̹̞̖͠ą̶̲̠͍̗̖͍̭̣̮̥̦̟̟͓͔͚̫͕̾͒͒͆͊̇͒͂́ͪ͘ͅT̯̬͔̖̝̗͍̦̥̘̜̤̮̙̳͎͂ͧͯ͐̑ͯ̂ͫ̌̓ͭ͆ͯͪ͌̈̀̕̕͢ͅͅc̑̽͗͋̑̔͒̈ͭͤ̓̍̏̈͏̢̱̙̙̤͇̲̝̫̗̠̝H̸̨̽ͣͫͩ̓ͯ̇ͫ͊̎̑̌͐̽ͣ͋̾̚͘͜҉͙̬͎͖͉̬̠͕̻͓̻̫̦̯͈̗ ̅ͧͯͯ̃̑̂ͣ̈́̈́ͯ͏̲̼̩̜̖̼̠̘̟̞̺͢2̷̷̝̪̳̝̲̤ͪ̇̋͋̓.̢̟͉͕͍̫̲͚͚̺̼͖̹͔͕̗̒͛̒̓̑͒̉̿͜͡0̉ͭ̓̽͊ͪ̑ͧ͒͋͊̏ͤ̐̐̊̏̋͘҉̶̝̘̙̠̻͓ ̵̷̮͇̯̰̥͓̮̮̹͈̞̐ͪ̽͒ͮ̔͐ͦ̏̈́͌͂͒͐͆ͣ͜i̵̸̱̰̥̩̗̬̻̩͕̲̦̳͈͉͈̫̐͋́̏͋̔̾̒̿͒͌́͜Sͭͬ̓̏ͧ͂̍̊ͪ̑̍̚͡҉̸̳͕̪̬̫͙͔͇̜ ̷̥̼̞̲̬̌͂͗͑̊̽̃ͪ͒͟͜͞S̷̩͇̞̜̳̼̼̖̺ͦͤ͒͆ͥ̂͆ͣ͛͊́͝͠t̵̢̖̯̮̩̭̟̰̍ͭ͛̆͛͑͑̿͛͋͑ͤ̓ͬͤ͒͋̈́́̕į̸̷̳̼̫̩͔̩̘̥̞͖̲̝̺͕͂ͭͨ͞ͅL̶̡͙̥̻͕̫͍̪̳̯̹̓̃͊̍L̮̹͎͈̺̠̖͎͙̍ͩͯͧͣ́͘ ̆̏͆̓͋̍̃ͯ̀̍ͥ̌͐ͫ̋͛͒́͏͙̪̯̜͈͔̣̹͔̮̱͈͈h̡͊̓̽̆̚҉͈̗̟͟E̵̝̻̭̻ͨ̌͛̓̉͒͝ṛ̷̢̧̛̗̜̼̍ͥ͒͆̈́͂ͫͬ̆̊̈́ͨ̓ͮ͢Ė̠̞͖̞̪̤͙͚̮͔̺ͤ̀͌̀ͨ̌ͪͫͭ̏ͮ͑̒̉̉̊̀͟͡͠S̨̛̲̖͇͚̱̬͇̭̯̝͈̘̜͚͇͇̠͐̾ͤ̄͒̕͘ͅc̴̡̛̦̮͖͇̯̤̦̫̞͖̬̻̮̰ͣͭͣ̆̎ͅŖ̸̨̖͔̯͎̮͎̘̪̱͓̜̪͎̞̪̏ͧ̑͐͐̆͗͐͊ͥ̓͛ͨ̿̀͠a̷͔̳̲̖̣͙̱̪̯̹̜͓̲̗ͣ̆̌̓͞͝Ţ̵̉̓̑̌҉̱̩͍͘͡c̢͇̠̩͎͕̹͚̘̘̗̙̾͒ͦ͐͊̍ͧ̄ͥ́̅͐ͮ̊̍͗͗̆̀̀ͅH̄̊ͣ͆̎͏̷̴̡͇̬̯͕̱̪͠ͅ ̶̵̶̠̙͉͙͈͈̮̠͇͉̤̜̦͇̮͕̠͇͊ͫ̉ͧ́͜ͅ2̶̴͖͓̠͚̲̫͙̟̝͖͔͉̮̮̯̞̱̉͂͋͐ͫ́͞.̨̨̹̙̝̰̗͍͚̥̱̞̤̰̉ͮ̑̔ͨ͘͝ͅ0̣̘͉̰͇̩̪̻͈̙̣͚ͯͣ̿ͤ͑ͮ͑̑̎͘͡ ̰̱̹̪̠̣̱ͤ͆̓ͦͭͧͭ̈́ͪͯ̾̒͂ͪ̎͐ͫ̚͞i̸̷̡̛̲̠̠͈̥̤͎̟͖̼̲͕͈̩̰̬͂̈̓̎͊ͯ̂̂̓ͭ̈́S̷̛̬͓͍̞̱͉͔͚̪̹̻̞͍̝̫͈̘̩̮ͫ͒ͥ͛̅̿̎͌̏͑͒̌̅ͤͧ̉̍͜ ̧͛̌͊͑͛̽̑̾̎͑̉͛̈ͨ̍ͨ̀҉̡̟͚̻̜̱̳͖̼S̵̷̛̹̖͈̭͉̥̗̤̗̣͕̘̓̄͛͋ͦ̆͒ͨ̈́ͣͥ̂ṯ̴̢͈̲̟̤̟̜͔̖̻̣̽̐̈́ͦ͛̊̈ͭ͊̎ͭ́́̀̚͠ī̴̶̠̩͔̦̻̼̫̗̭̘̃̅ͣ͗͊̆͊̀ͨ͑ͬ͗̀́̚͞ͅL̡̡̛̮̙͎̤͚̗͎̙͎͕̖̺̙͕͎̭̻̱ͭ̃ͪ̇̋ͥͬ̊̋ͧ̆͠͝L̶͔͎̙͎̲͎̬͔̪̲̝̯̝͇͑̿̊̋̈̄͋ͯ̆͆̾͂ͦ͝ ̓ͭ̄͐͌̑̄͑ͥ̎͋̉͋̿̂̿̄ͬ҉̢̰̞̫h̸̨͈͕̜̰̹̠̯̥̭͕͉͓̜̤̠̎̌ͤ̂͒ͫ̃̿̆̉̅́͂̌̓̀͘͡ͅE̡̛̙͕͖͙̣̪̲̮̫̜͖̺͎̭̣͂̉͊ͤͨ̌̃͌͡͞r͛̉̾͂ͪ̌ͩͫ͐̎̓ͨ̍͒͘҉̷̤̟͖̳͓̗̻̥̗͈̩̮̥͚̖Ȩ̴̶̢̥͓̳͚̪̪̖̭̾̀͋͑̊͊ͣ͆͋ͭ̓ͩ̉̋̀͠S̶̶̛̗̰̱̩̝͍͖̮̣̙̤͖̘̺̓͋̅c̋ͩ̍̂̆ͩ̍ͤ̃̾̅̓̿̽͋ͩͤ̒ͣ̀͘͏̠̗̩̤͎̟͍̹̲̩͍͕̳̱ͅͅͅR̴͓̻͕̥͖͓̱̩̗̙͖͒ͮ̊͆͛͆͆̓̐̕͠a̒̽̏ͥ̂̎͐ͥ̿̅͗ͥͦͨ̚̚͝͏̶͉̣̭̩̞̘̝̳T̵̡̢̎ͭ̽̒̆ͤ̆ͫͮͫ̄͑͊͌͗ͤ̉͛ͬ҉̶̮͙̹̩͍̩͖̩̱̜c̛̮̘͉͎̠̾̂ͩ̎ͯͭͬ̑̌ͯ́̐ͭ̎́́͘͟ͅH̴̶̡͖̟͓̳͔͍̹̘̘͚͈̙̭̥̝̜̣̙͎̓̆̇͒ͯ̎̎͐͛̄ͤͨͭ̋ͬ̽̈́͟͞ ̴̸̨̡̰̱͍̰͎̗̱̹̯̯̠̹͗̌͑ͮ͑͜ͅ2̢̙̹̦̝̻͈̞̜̠͉̼͍̞̼͖́̊ͨ͐̓͒̈̋̈́̊͑̓̑̓̎̑̍̚̚͢͝.̦͖̦̱͇̱̤̯̫͔̬̻̩͖͔̰̭͂̑ͨ͗̎͛ͭ̉͗ͤ͛̑̏̊̌ͧ̚͘͡͞0̺̰͇̲ͣ̊̒͌̽̿͐͑̏͆̄ͬ̅̃̽̈́͌͗̀́͜ ̧̺̦̟͕͚̠̼̩͙̇̔̌́ͭ͆ͧ̓̏̄͒̇͋̋ͯ̎ͫ̽̆͘i̧͋͛̿̅̑̾͋̑̉ͫ̀̇̏̃̌͛ͦ̑̕͢҉̖̮̜̦̣͈̳͉̖̻̳̲̲̰̯̲̥ͅȘ͕̙̯̺̹͓̲͖̦̺̱̣ͥͯ̍̑ͮͮ́̕ ͗ͤͤͭͫ̑ͩ̓̆̐͐̎̀̆ͭ͞҉̧̞̯̱̼͙͜͡S̺̭̙̘̲͇̝̬̯̞͍̺͖ͦ̔̅͂̇̒ͨ̉͋͆̈͒ͩ̔̒ͭ͑̀́̚̚t̢̖̫̘̺͉̤̼̘̮͈̦̥̘͓̰ͦ̃̉͊̃ͧ̓͟͡͞i̡̼̝̠͕̭̟̠͎̟̘̠̬͕̪̭ͣ̐̎͘Ļ̸͙͎̟̯̳͎̜̝̲ͤ͛̓͒̌͐ͨͣ͂͆̈́Ḻ̝͎̺̥̖̮̩̥̲̑ͪ͌ͭ͛̀͟ ̶̄ͭ̉͋̽̒ͥͧ̋͛̽ͬ̊̄́͝҉̧͇͓͖̹h̡̡̢̫̞̰͖̫̱̠͎͚͍̞̮̰͉̳͍̦͆̊̉ͣͭͯ̇͊̑̚Ẹ̥̖͇͚̲̗̤͈͉͕̓̂ͭ̆̄ͮ̆͌ͤ̿̊͠͝ͅṟ̵̢̮̲͇ͥ̀̾ͪͬ͟͡͠Ȩ̸̤̻̠̤̘̩̣̫̼̦͎͔̃̂̽̄ͤ̈́ͥ͒ͤ͋́̇̎̾͂̾ͣ̚͟ͅS̷̢̼̘̤͙̹̪̺̩̮̗̈́͂̉͆ͨͫ̑ç̵͇̼̟̱̼̲̝̮̦͉̖͍̺̭̝̦͈ͭ̉ͬ́ͩR̶͎̦̙̗̮̅͐͐͗ͣ̈́́͐͐̈ͤͫ̈͆̅ͦ̓̔̇͢ͅầ̴̢̲̩̦̹͎͖̼̮͔̣̬̼̜̼̠̑̉̍̊̆̓͆̓̒ͅͅT̷̺͈̱̳̫͚̈́͋͌ͧ̾ͤ͘͜c͋ͤ͊̓ͣ́̂ͯ̓͆̓̀ͭ҉҉̺̰̝̱̜͓͝ͅHͭ̿͐̌̌̈ͭ̂͌ͧ̋͗͆͂͘͏̸͇̖͕̣̳ͅͅ ͨ́̍͑̍ͧͪͥ̽̅̂̋̆̈́̿̾͊̚͠͏҉̨͓̫̤̫̰͇̙͈̣2̷̧̢͉̭̬͚̭̣̤̠͔͇̟̙̌̃́͗̇ͯ͂͊̋͐̓̓͢.̬̺̻͍̰̖̖̼̠̣̠͙̯̾̓͗̇͐ͪͧ̀̃ͨͯ̓ͨ̊ͦͪ̕͟ͅ0̡̟̼̤̩͙̟̙̠̫̺ͪͨ̽ͣͤͥ́̇͗ͧ͗̐͢ ̵͉͕̬̘͍̖̟̠͓̹̦̣̋ͯ͛̿ͥ̐̃ͯ͐̚̕ï̟͎̬̣̫͇̾ͥ̑̉͆ͤ̂ͥ̽̀S̢̨̭̫̣̳͖͇̝̒̀ͮ͑ͥ͛͊̿͛̽̐ͩ̀̚̚͢͡ ̶̧͙̺̰͙̘̩̥̎̎͌͒ͬ̐͋̅̄͐ͦ̅ͦͧͮ͂̆̆͜S̨̧̯̥̯̝͓̲͙͕̳͍̝̺̱̫͌̿͊̾̒̾̓ͪ̒ͫ̂ͣ͆̈́͛́͘͟t̴ͬͥ̌̎ͣ̅̅̆̕͏̶̤̦̱͕͇̰͓̤̰̪̗̦͔ͅi̶͌̄̈̐͊ͨ̿ͦ̾͋̅ͬ̽͏̴̨̙̺̼͔̳̤͕̤̘̲̜̩̗̯̻̭̗̦͝L̵̛̓ͧͣ̌̃̆̎̈ͪͣͤ̊̀̚҉͇̙̫͈̟͎͈̝͉̻͚͖L̮̫̜̝͈͚͚̑̄̔̅͟͠ ͫ͒̅̂̉ͫͯ͟͠͏̩̳͖̺̞̟͍͢h̹̗̺̬͉̮̤̳̮͂̾̅͛̂͂ͯ̎ͥ̅͑̌̔̅͡ͅE̷͋̋ͦ͐̐̆ͥ̕͏̪̞̫͉̥̥̼̪̳̱̥̝r͛ͮ̑͒ͩ̒ͫ͆̄ͧ̾͗̑͗̎ͥͤ́͢͏̖̞̤̞̦̺̣̺̬͉̝È͇̙̰̭̱͎͕̰̪͔̠̖̄͛̿̓̍͋͗ͤ͊͒́̚͡S̷̡̖̤̼͙̳̖͕̞͓̖̤̤̍̃ͪ͛̀͒͋͂͗̓̈́ͭͬ͋͌ͣ̇ͦͥ͘̕cͣ̀̏ͮ̿̆ͭͤ͆͞҉̞̬̙̥̭̖̞̘̠̼̰͓̙ͅRͦ͂̎̔͌ͩ̈̆̐͛͗ͫ̍͝͏̘͙̹͕͓͙̜̼͙̘̼̻ͅa͒ͦ̋̎͑ͦ̉̈̍̌͏̡̯̪͚̖͈̼̜̠̟T̸͔͎̼̝̞̱̤̠̙̥͂ͬ̄̎͛ͧ̇̋ͨ̚ͅͅc̷̸͍͉̥̙̲̞͈̅̍̒̑̄̅H̦͇͍̝͎̣͓̾̈̈́ͦ́̓̿́͢ ̔̇̾̔̐̍҉̶̵̻͎̣̘̠̣̫̻̠͕̙̪̳̤͘2̵̪͍͖̠͔̞̩̤̠̙͕̼̦͈͖̘͉̬͊̓ͤ͑̈́͊̂̈.̢̰͚̻̪͔̹͔̬͉̥̘̤̳̠̜̳͊̍ͫ͑́ͤͬ̈́ͩ̕0́̈́̎̿̅͑҉̧̡̬̟̗͍͍̗̩͙̥̝̫̲͎͓̯͉ͅ ̴̵̙͓̩̱͖̜͎̗͌̔ͩ͋̓̄ͭ́̎̀́͜ỉ̽̐͆͌̓͢͏͍̦̱͖͠ͅS̵̄͑ͭͮ͊ͪ̌̐̉̓͛̕҉̺͉̩̲̰̬̻̤̪͍͙̦̳̯͙͚̜͕͜͞ ̹͖̣̞̬̪̯̤͑̏͊ͯͫ͌̓̌͟͢S͍̮̝͔͎͋̆͐͗ͨͬ͜͢t̡̘̖̫̲̰͂̓̈͒̍ͬͬͣͩ̃ͣͦͬ͌ͭ͐̀͂̓i̸͉̱̖̝̥̱͓̲͉̰̯͔͇̱̗ͮ̉ͧ̒͘͟Ļ̴̙̦͍̦͔͈̝̺̤͕̦͕̳̏ͮ̔ͪͯ̕͢͠ͅͅͅL̴̴̶͍͙̰̜̗̹͙̖̪̠͈̻̜̹̇ͥͥͫ̌͡͡ ̙̠̫̯̥̲̮̺̙̬̞͙͙̖̥͈̔̈́̂ͨ̇ͨ́̏̒͘͜h̶̢̛͚̟͎̙͚̰̱͚͍̳̘͈͕̳̬̩̳̬͗ͦͩͣ̍ͤ̾͟Ȅ̴̌̐̊̎ͨ̊̽ͯ͂̽̅ͪͫ͘͜͢͏̺̫͍̬̤̪̥̱͍̭̱̥͈͇̪̞͈r̴̛͍͔̻̹̘͖̜̙͓͈̘̻̱̩͚͊͊ͫ̇̋͗̈͟͠ͅE͎̺̱̲̺͖͉̖͎̰̗̟͈̋̎͛̂͌̅ͦ͌̿ͧ͛̉̐̓̾ͣ͢S̷͔̭̭̹̭̦̺͕͚̒ͭ͒͛ͬ̄ͭ̎̍͐͛͗ͯ̊͛͊͑͞ͅć͑̐̃̒͗̌̏̓ͩ̋͑̈̅̐̐̎͏̨͚̘̼̦̪̲̰̘͖̥͖̩̱̙̼͎̩́̀R̆͐̀ͥ̍̔͒ͬͯ͒͊̎̈ͪ͐ͫ͌̏҉҉̘̻̳̺̯͓͉̺̹͈͙̭͎̝̪ā̵͉̠̭̱͈̦̫͕̠̦̙̮̼̙ͪ͆́̆̾͗̈́ͦͦ̏̓̓͐̓̅̚͜͠͝T̷̨̪͙̯̹̳͓͙̦͎̼͍̖̠͑̍̃͋̔͑̃͡c͛̇̎ͦ͋ͧ͆͌̄ͪ̌̓̌̕҉̸̢͙̱͈̤̙͕͕̹͜H̸̒ͨ͒͌͆̑̓ͧ̈́ͪ̿̀҉̻̙͎̺̭͖͕͕͔̺̝̟̲͓͖̩͞ ̡̮̰̭̬͗̑̋̽̉̒͗ͮͭͬ̿̈͜2̵̛̲̝͍̜̥̑̈́̌ͮ͆͗̎̽ͭ͒̓̌̊̚͘͜͠.̓̌͒͊͌͒̀͆̚҉̷̦̣̟̯̺̰0̛͔̬̖̝̩͈̣͔͈̣̩̝ͫͮ͊ͫ̈́͑̑̒ͪ́̀́͜ ̛̗̹̩͙̝͐ͣ̓̂͆i̢̮̲̰͈͔̝͙͓͇̲̼̹̞͓̣̯̺̫̪̊ͩͪ̇͂͛̿̔ͪ̊̓ͨ̐ͬ͊̚͜͞S̛̺͇͕ͩͤ͑̊͒͗ͯ͒ͩ̄̏ͣ͊̏̒͞ͅ ̷̵͖̼͔̮̯͖͖̣̔̍̊̈̈́͊͠S̡̥̠͖̯͈͎̳̹̙͖̖̥̜̲̫̤͇̯̿̉͋̇̒̊̒ͬͯ́̉ţ̶͙̙͇͉̼̜͕̩̙̳͎̾̍̔̑̈̓ͯͪ̆i̷͖̞̳̭͍̰̝̗̲͓ͭͣ͂͌ͬ̓͋ͩͩͪ̂ͤ͗̀͢L̡͇̗̜͎̜̻̰̫͔̭͓̂̽͌̽̊͐͊͐͛ͤͩ͊ͫ̂̄͑L̅ͭ́͛ͭ̉̓ͭ̂̏̄̈̑ͩ̇͠͏̸̛̜̯͔̘̫̱̞ͅ ̵̟̠̠̲̰͎̮͙͉̠͉͙̊ͮ̊ͫ̐̎̽̔̐ͯ̿́h̡̛̫̮͙̲̘̟̞ͧ̏̊̋̽ͫ͗̔ͤ͑̊̓ͩ̓͆̚͘͘͠Eͩͬ̓͗҉̷̭̘͇͎̦̗̼̰̝̼̙̜̰͓͓r̫̥͍̻̹̝̦̰͉̜̤͖͖͓̎̏̈͂̍̓̓ͯͬ͢͟͡͞͝È̡̳̖̼̳̜̖̮͔̗̻̯̟̞̙̻͈ͧͩͧͥ̈ͧ͂̔ͫͬ͒̀̚ͅŞ̹͉̻͙̺̥̝̽͑ͭͤͬ͑́͌ͮ͗͌̂̌ͪ̇̈̃̑̚͘͢͝͞c̛͉͍̜̘̭̪̼̣̻̭͖̙̏͑̽̈͊̓̾̅̊͗ͦͪ̐́̎̀̚R̶̢̰͚̯̰͕̟̺͓̖̗ͫ́̓̏̈́ͧ̐͛ͧͭͩa̵̡͍̜̖̹͍̟̲͑̒ͣ̎͌̋͒͂͌̾ͭͯ͗̋͢͜T͑̆͋̋͛ͮ͛͋̉̃̄̌̎̎̂͏̨̪̬̟̝͘ͅc̸̛̮̹̭̰̞͇̹̳͕̠̼͓̓̒ͥ͌̓̀͛ͨ̀ͮ̇̊̄̒ͣͭͨ̌͟͢͢Ḩ̘̰͔̳͈̜̯̻̳̞͖̟̮ͪ͂ͯ̈̌̀̅ͦ͗̔͌͒̾̑̋̋̕͠͡ ̾ͦͪ̓҉̶̢̻̘͍̯̟̝͙̜̦͔̖̹̥͚̱͘̕ͅ2̷̷̢̝͓̻͕͖̫̥͕̯͙̳ͨ̄̾̿̐̎̌̾̄̇̎̎̀ͥ̅ͫ̑̚͠ͅ.̢͓̥̤͕͙͚͔̭̹̰̞̩͔͖̾̿́̒̅̀̀͛̀̈ͯͫͨ͋ͨ͗ͣ̀́̚0ͣ̅̎ͤ̓͏̨̖͔̼͖̭͔͕͕̀͡ ͙̼̠͔̓̃̓̀̈́̌ͫ͂͡i̴̴̱̮̖̟͖͇͔̜̫͚͍̺̽̅̉ͫ̓͒ͬͥ̊̇̏̇͐̔͡͠S̴͛ͬ̑ͨ̐ͩ̀̾̈́ͥ̌ͨ͂̈ͫ̎̅̈́̿͠͏̛̬͖̻̰̥̮̲͓̥͓̠̯͞ͅ ̶̢̛̳̲͇͈̬̹̘͔̞̭͈̣̞̭̳͎ͥ̀͐ͣ͛̾ͣͧͮͅS̴̛̝͉̦͖̪̞̭̰̹̯̱͔ͧͦ͐̉ͧ́͟t̶̛̛̤͔̥͖͓̘͇̒̇̈̅ͪ̂̏͗̿̀͝i̴̷̧̹̦̞̱̪̪͇̦̤̳͔̬̠̖ͣ̿̿̎̆ͣ̓͂ͦͨ̓Ļ̵̺̠̱̪̻͇͆̄ͫ̏ͮ͂̒͒̏̆͂L̵̅̌̎ͧ͛̋ͮͬ̄̐̂͂̃̆̊ͣͪͧ҉̧̪͉̙͓̩͖̹̹̣̜̺ ̰̠̙͕͉̘͕̣̰͓̗͇̍̆͆̑͠h̟͖̫̠̜͈̯͚͙̩̮̅ͭ͑̍͑̓̐̑̆͜͝ͅͅĘ͎̣̩̪͊ͪͯ̽ͣ̓͞r͕̠̖͓͍̩̝̺̟͎̠̙ͤ͋ͮ̄̉̈́͘ͅĘ̛̗͔̥͖̹̮̫̠̺̖̻̈́̔ͩ̌̈͡S̢̼̩̜̳̔̉̈͂ͪ̊͑ͯ̑̄̈́ͦ̆͞c̡̢͍̼̩̫̲̫̟̤̔ͤͦ̀ͦͦ̅̇̍̊͑̒̚͜͟R̸ͦ̑̓ͯ̏̌̒ͨͤ̾͏͓͕̹̖͙̝̞̠̬͇̹͇̞ͅa̷̢͙̪͉̝̰̺͎͍̱̦̰̹̯̼̪͌̾̊̓ͯ̽͊̿͌͒͛̚͟ͅͅT̢ͦ̈͂̊̐̚͠҉̨̳͓̜̖̖͈̟̟̮̞͍͇̫̘̱̜̳͝c͊͗ͭͭ͂͏̼̣̖̮̺̭̳͍̤̲͍̣͔̝͈͝Ḫ̸̨̡̱͉̼̗͔͚͇̖̙̹͔̮̬͈͛͒̽ͪ̚̚͡ ̵̧͚̰̯̫͙͚̳͎̬̦͈̤͎͙̯͚̪̅ͬ̅ͬ͛ͨ̄̎ͩ̒ͥ̃̃̓̿̓͟͠2̸̳̙̰̹̦̟͍͍͚̥̣͈͈̙̭͑̽̾ͩ̿ͩ̽ͧ̌̆̆̀͡.̶͇̫̥̄ͫͤ̃͗̄͌ͣ̉ͣͧͫ͗̉ͥ͗́̚͟0ͬ̓̓́̃ͩ͌ͣ̓̽̓́̽̈́͢͏͏̹̪̤͈̗̟͎͖ ̢͚͎̯͓̯̦͔̹̰̬̮̭͕̠̤̞ͣ̓̉͗̾ͮ̊̓̔̓ͧ̄ͭ̒̽͐͛͢͡͡ͅi͍̟̻͓͓͙͍̦͍̯̖̬̤ͬͣ͗̾̿̓͒ͤ͛̾̄̊ͦ͋͢S͊͒͋̅̅̈̍͒̌̉͏͘҉̰̞̩̞̗̥̮͔̤͉̭͓̼͕̦͔͚̞̘͜͠ ̸̸̨̧̭̝̰̥̂̉͊͊͐̍͒ͩ͋̇̑̃̾͗̚̚͝S̛̮͙͔̫̦͚̹͖͔̯̼̺͇̋̑̋̃ͨͩͨ͋̐̂̓ͭͪ̀̈̑ͦ̔̒͜ͅt̷̵̠̭̖̣̰͖̰͒̌ͩ̿ͯ͂͆͜͞ị̧̡͕͓̭͕̼͔̞̰̪̩̟̤̟ͦ̇ͬ̈̊L͙͕̪̠̥̹̹̟̗̳̹̮̖̘͚̙͔̼̓̑̆͐̉ͫͭͦ̕L̷̡̲̦̳̘̱̰̜̟̫ͣ̃͂ͩ͛̎̃̐̄͘͜ ̶͓͙̩͙̮̤̖̞͚̼͖͖͍͙ͣ̄ͥ̃ͦͨ̒͐̂ͨ̎̿ͥ͒̇̒ͬ̕͢͞͝ͅh̴͊̾̃̑̔ͦ̚͢͏҉̟̖̞̤̞̘̖ͅË̱̰͇̤̮̟̯̮͇̯͎͖͑͗̂̾ͭ͗̔͑͒̍̓ͫ̄̊̇̕͢͝r̴̵̛̹̣͎̳̹̳͕̮͍̳̉͊́̀͊̉͑̎ͬ̀̀͡Ë̠̻̜̦̟̮̻́͊̍͑̓͊̋ͪ͗̍̀͜ ̡̙̝̬̪̞̙̮͇͓̲̝̩͕ͧ̌͒̒͑̇̄ͬ̀͊ͭ͂̎̈́͋̚͜h̗̩̩͓̋̎̑ͩ͌ͦ̃̂̈́ͨͣ̓͒͂͘̕͞͞Ȅ̷̳̙̟̯͈̟̟͍͎̼͍͍̃͊̆̉ͣͩͦ̐͊ͤ͝ͅr̵̳͖͍͓̬̍͆ͥ̋̿ͣ́ͮ̈̿̂ͮͧ͌̿ͤ͋̀͞ͅE̷̸̴̤̺̙̲̮̠̣ͬ̍̐ͤ͌̓̿̑̍ͬ̄ͧͯ͞S̶̵̘̳͇͔̮̤̞̺͒̋ͧ̾ͪͩ͋́̌͑̚c̵̆̓̃̈̐ͥ̑҉̹̙̯̼̠̰̳̹̫̹̩̘͠R͓͕͚͍͖͓̼͔͇̳̩͉̜̖̰͓͔͛ͮ͒̎͊ͮ̔́̃̋ͯ͗̍̓͑̓̚͢͝ͅȧ̵̒̌̓̉͋̋ͬͦ̄́̇ͤ̆̀͋̚҉̠̭̙̟͎̗̠͔̦͍͉̙T̶̢̮̩͔̭͈̗͎̿͛̇̄̉̉̏͂ͤ̓͌̀̕͠ċ͈͕͓̘̄͆͌̈́͆͒̕H̸̨͚̼̹̳̻̙̪͈̤͒̑̀ͪͤ͌̐ͦ̀ͫ̈͋͐̚͡ ̵̫͔̫̥̯͓͙͓͙̰̳̟̺͚͍̭̙̞̰̑̎͊̈ͭ͆̎ͨͬ̀́ͪ̌̐̂́͠2̶̵̛͓͈͓̯̻̙̬͇̣̙̮̥̳̄̀ͫ̾ͫ͗͋ͯ͋̈́̆̊͒ͤ̇͂͘.̸̛̛̮̱̹̦̈͛͆̎̐̿́ͭ͑̆̄̚͜͜0͌ͯͦͩ̾͗͢͡҉͏̝̝̮̠̘̼͇̝̠̬͍̼̯͓̪̲̠ ̷̴̫͈̞̜̳̫̩̱̣̜̬̟͍ͤ̊ͧ͂̍͂ͪ̔̎̍̑ͥͯ̆ͤ͗̅̚͘̕̕ͅi̧̯͔͖̱̗̮̻͎̥̫̤͛̓͑̽͆̓̓̽ͩ͑̒ͯ͌͌͗̆͝ͅS̛̛̰͎͇̤̲͍̻̬̻͍̗̅̄̊̄̽̔ͤ͒̾͐̋͛͊ͩ͠ ̷̡̥̗̩̱͎̳̹̭̻̝̙̼̟̄̾͑́͒́̾͢͡ͅͅS̷̴̨̫̳̟̞̝̖͖̰̣̫̫̥̻̫͓͇̾́̌̒̈́ͥ͝ͅt͕̝̘̞̣̺͖̗̊ͪ̎̆̐͛̌̾̀͆͢ì̻̠̲̖̺͔͖̥̱̩͑ͭͧͦ͟L̸̢̫̜̪̫͇̟̬̩͈̜͎̒̃ͬ͛̽ͤ̓̈́͂̑̀͛̇̅̃͢͟͡Ĺ̸̛̮̹͈̩̩̳̱͈̝̱̘̖̅̋̇͂͘ ̸̵̧̗̼̼̭̫̤̙̲͓̺̥̬̰̏̒͌̐̓̐ͧͥ̾̏̿̿͋̊̀ͦ̄̍̀͘h͗̋́ͣ̒ͧ̊̓̈́̂ͤͯͥ͂͑͛͑ͪ͡͏̫͚͙̜̤̥͢͝Ẻ̴̺̰͓̺͐ͮ̋̏͘r̓̾̽́̓̒͑̇̌̇͆̓̀͘͏̱̟͓̗̼̤̙̞̦̯̗̤̠̦̺̹̥Ȩ̴͈̻̗̱̺̣̂ͬ̐̾͑͂̑̂ͬ͜͞͠S̴̛͋̆͋̽̈ͫ͏̧̮̻͎͕̙̺̯̣̦̭͙͕͉̳̗͠ĉ̵̨̰͓̤̯͚̮̻͉͈̗̯̆̿̀͟R̡̤̼͕̦̪̜̬̮͙̱̩̖͓̟̖̺͎̬̥̂̎ͯ́̏̈́ͭ̊͐̉̚͜a̵̵̢̠͍͕͕̮̤̱̮̰̮̠͈͓̮͐̒ͮ͑̃Ť̡͙̘̬̩͖ͣ̌̋̚ç͚̩͇͇̹͍͍̩̭̤̺͙̉̆̑ͤ̉͒̒̇ͅH̵̥̯̖̬̖͍̭̳̖̰̣͖͈̞ͧ̍ͪͨ̏͞ ̸̷̷̢̞̱͈̪͙̞̘ͥ́̌ͥ̈́̓ͫ͗̾͛̃̄ͫ̔̃͡2̷̸̥͈̫̲̹̖̖̱̏̇ͧ̂ͤ̊͛̒̊ͭ̈́̓̇͌̿̕͢͠.̴̴̧̰̩͓̳̱͙͙̲͊͗̊̉̾̽̈́͋ͦ̄͝0̸̴̡̦̦̞̊͐̐ͤ́͊ͧ̂͑ͤ͂͐ͫͩ̋̆̾̓ͮ ̛̣̝̝̠̺̄͐̈ͪͩͫ̿̄̊ͬ̑̌ͪͩ͂ͮͥͧ͡i̓̿̿̔̃ͬ̇ͤ́͌͜҉̖̼͉̯̭S̶̨͓͓̥̹̍ͯ͊̋̀̔ͥ̕ ̶̡͍̫̜̹̱̣̲̜̻̳̦͓͍͚ͦ̒̀͂̀͘͝ͅS̷̩̯̥̥̯̩̫̖͖̥̥͑̂͋̒͋̽̾͊ͤͪͧ͟͝ẗ͇͙̻͕̩͕͈̪͉̥̱ͦ̀̐ͪ͗̑͛̀̇ͥ̾ͩ̄̑ͤ̂͋̔̀̀͟ͅi̡̩̗̝̟͓̭̦̫̥̙̲̤̩̲͎̍ͩ̓̈́͊ͮͯͪ̅̓̌̑ͥ̚͝L̾ͨ̓̀ͦ́͏̧̥͎̻̬̗͍̫̱͈̬̙̱̕͠ͅͅL̤̦̺̝̳͈̥̦̻͑̋̉̽̉͐͂̈́̏̍̑̕͝ ̓̅̾͐͡҉̟͎͙̥̳͙̖̟͎h̡͚̘͎̜̝̰̭̮̋͗̆̽͊̀Ĕ̷̸̥̙̺̪͚̜̩̬͔̬̰̹͇ͮ̍̓̓ͯ̋ͧ̚r̴̡̥͉̬̭͇̝̻͖̰̰̭͉̪͚̫̃́̏̀̍̔͗ͭ̇̏̚͞͡Ḛ̰̘̲̗͇̗̞̼̄̓̀̊̕͟͠S̴̵̨̧̢̞͔̯̞̻̻̺̙̰̠̣̅̓́̾ͦ̇c̵̷̘̖̝͖͎̥̾͛͑ͣ̐ͦ͛̇̐̾̄͂̈̆ͮ̕͞ͅR̸̨̨̰̘̮̭̍̋ͭ̒͑ͧ͋͋ͥ̀̊ͬa̶̷̯̯̼̦͕̻ͩ̈́̔͋ͪ̊̐̋̃ͫ̍̇Ţ̷̷̢̭͖̼̟̤̙͚̪̰̭̠̈́ͫ̃ͣ̒ͯͧ́̄ͪ̓͒̄̊͌̑́̚c͙̯̼̙̣͖̫͖̝̫̖̺̤͓̘̠̠ͨͤͯͫ̽͊ͪ̊͗͛̓̋̇̚̕͢ͅH̷̛̺͕̻̝̹̫̥͎̺̮̳̩̺͛͑ͧ͆̓̅̅̃̎͆̍̾̉̓̉͂̆̀͡ͅ ̶̹̙͙̙̩̳͉̥͙̝͚͕͖̜͍̬̹̇̂ͩͯ́̍̇̽̀͠2̢̛͍͔̙̬͉͍̱͓͕͍̘̫͚͔͍̥͍̜̜ͨ̄ͧ̄̎ͥ̑̾ͭ́.̵̛̤̜̻͕͈͇̪̯͚̳̰̰͇̠̊̀ͥ́̑͊ͪ̍́̈́̐̂͌͘0̷̓̋̉ͬ͆ͫ́̿̾͑͛ͦ҉̹̥̥̯̩͇̱̮̟̣̜͚̝̹͖͍ͅ ̢̨̡̞͍̫̝̯̝͙̗̘͇ͩ͂͋͊̄̃̒ͮ̃̏̋͂̉̐̓́͜͜į̖͙̱͕͔̙̪̲̙͓̺̒ͪͬ̏ͦ̐̂̓̍͐͊̃͆̏͛̉̀̚Ŝ̶̸̡͍͓̗̼̖͈̲͎̦̮̫̙͎͖ͬ́̓ͭ̃͆ͯ͊̔ͬ͋͐̀͐ͦ̋ ̡ͭͬ͛͆̒ͯͤ̋̂̿̅͂̄̍ͭ̓͢͏̘̞̬͍̣̦͙̰̺̬̤S̢̡̺̤̩̼͚̫͍̥̯͇͕̜̯͉͖͙̟͎ͦ͒̿̇̎̓̆̌ͫ̃͗͂̌̈̌̒̔ͭ͆͢t̢̠͔̞̹̻͚̮͓͓̤̱͎̹̎̿͆̈́͟͡i̴̷̷̢̝̮̳̩̤̤̥̙̺͇͗ͪͭͣ̊ͭL̛̎̋̿̽̓̑́̚͏̸̭͇͎͚̘̝̬͈̱͖̠͘L̰̮͓̼̲̥ͨ̾̃ͨ̅̓͋̀̄͆͐̎̈̌ͮ̚̕͟͡͠ ̢͈̰͚͎̦͓̪̳̹̯̼̱̼̱̟͋̈͒̊͌̍ͦ̂̾͒̀ͭ͒ͦ̽ͫ͒͗͟h̨̩̘̤͍̦̖ͪͦ̉ͩ̊͘͜͟͞Ę̹̗̪̞̇ͨ̉͑̄̌ͫ̅̾ͭ͆̽̀̓ͣ͞ṟ̴̴͔̻̰͙̠̼̹̙̫ͬ́͛̽E̡̯̼͎̤͇̺͚͎̝̭͉͈̩͍̩̹̰̞ͧ̄ͤ͐̂͗̉̓̓̃̈̇̈̎ͨ͜Ş̴ͬ͑͆ͯ͡͏̴̼̹͕̝͕̝̻͔c̵ͩͨ̊͑̀̏ͦ̒ͨͧ̓̍͜͏͙̜̲͕Ṙ͉͍̺̲̦̝͈̱̲̱̳͎̘́ͫͩ̑͠ͅͅä̸̠̱͔̦̺̤͓̗̫̝̝̤͚́ͥͮ͗͌ͭ͗͂̑̾͊ͬ̿̏̉̃̔͌̒͜͜͟Ţ̨̻̙̗͙͍͖̝̖̹̳͚̰͙̄̾̄̑̌͌̓̿́ͅç̓͋ͪ̾ͩ̍̇̑ͯ̌͆̇͌͂͆͐̿̉ͬ͝҉̢̦̼͍̯̞͍͚̗͎͎̺̟͢Ḩ̢̟͎̹̲̰̹͋̾̎́͑̄͊̀͠ ̡̱̪͕͙͂̃̆ͩ̒ͬ̍͐̌̈́̉́̚͘ͅ2̶̡̯̭̖̭͚̹̬̬̰̣̻͚̿ͧͮ͌̆ͩ̍͟͟.ͧͦ̍͛̇̔҉̴͇͚̩̘̘0̶̠̰̭̻̹̬͍͖̞̼̔̂̒ͫ̇ͧͦͬͪ̋͊ͨ͊ͧ͐́ ̡͗ͯͫ̌ͫ̊̀͑͛ͣ̾̈͒̽ͧͣ̀͏̜̞̟̖̣i̵̲̤̝̥̖̪̝̭̤̦̙̗̪͆̈ͥ̂ͥ͂ͮ͑ͦͭ͐̐͛̽͐̓ͫ̓̚͘͠Sͩ̆͂̑͌ͬ̒̈͗̋̐͆̂ͬͯ̚҉̢̡̬̩̟̬̬̼ ̷͚̗͍̞͈͍̦͇̄̎̍̄ͣ̅̌̋̐̏ͭ̊ͨͨ̅̀̀̈͢͜͢ͅͅŞ̶̡̆̈ͨ͐̈́ͨ͌̈́͑ͭ́̇ͧ͒͆̕͏͇̳̹̮͖͚͇̪̼̩̩̲̙̫̟ṫ̴̗̯̳̮̹̠̤̘̻̤͖̹̝ͫͥ͐ͅi͉͙͍̜̘̹̓̏ͧ́̽̃͂ͧ͆ͩͮ̈͗̑͆͛͒́͊͜͞͞L̷̥̱̖̣͉̭̹͎̹̤̹̠̠͈̱̠̆ͥͭ̂̒ͯͪͬ̅̒̄ͮ̓ͪ̋ͥ͊ͮ́̚Ĺ̜̣̜̦̝̪̭͇ͪ̆̽̈́̔͂͐̓̂̐ͫ̀ͮ͢͞͡͠ ̶̨͎͇̼̻̠̱̪̩̙͖̜̟̻̱͐̈́̆͋̾͋́̈̔͋ͬ̀̈́͟͜ͅh̢̝̝̪̪̦͙̮̹̖͒̒ͭ͆͊͟ͅȄ̅͌ͯ͛̅ͬ͜҉̢͙̥̠̰̟̹̦̼̳͚r̴̼̳̺͕͍̤̝̪̗̝̭͕̼ͤ̓͂͒ͦͮ̂ͩ̈́͌̾͌̕ͅE̵̶͓͚̝̠̒̐ͨ͐͆͗ͤ́ͦͮͬͣͣ̍̅͟S̛͔͇͕̻͍̫̮̠͔͔ͮ͆̓̽̑̾̈́̂͒̅̃̚͘͝͠c̦̺̗͙̫͖̺̳̔̎̈́͋̆̀̽ͫ͆͗̎̂̾̚͢͢R̨͖̣͖͇͈͈͇̼̔ͦͤͪͣ̉̎́͗̂̀͟ą̛̀̀ͫ̎̂̐ͥ̚҉͎̙͎̻̯̪͍ͅͅT̸̷̪͍̟̣̗̫ͦͧ̅̓͒ͫ̒̍ͮͯͯ̈́͑́̒ͨ̃̀̈́c̸̱̖͚͕̜̠̓̉̌̐͛̈́ͮ͠H̯̜͖̙̙͇̗̃͑ͫͪ̌̈̐̇͊̉̎̔ͣ̓̄̋͘͘͢͞ ̵̴̶͎͈̯̦͎̫̱̲̃̎̄̆̇͐͊̌͋̌͜͟2̰̮̞͈̫͖̞̣̟̫̞̣ͩͥͤ̑ͥ͋͋̍ͬ̏̎͝ͅ.̷̢͈͕̜͌ͦ͐ͤ͊ͮ̑͑̓̍ͧ̚0̢ͣ̅̄̿ͮͨ̈́҉̜͕͕̖̻̲͇̪̮̱̹̻͉̰̲̰͎̀ ̨͈̠͇̺̭̼̖͕̩̭͔̼̠̪̜̦̭͔̜̔̈͗̊͐ͬ̀̒̅̍̍ͯ́̐̋̊͒͛͗͝ȋ̸̵̛̝͇͈̞̜̣͚̞̱̖̩̭̪̀̾ͤ͋̿ͧ̅̈́S̴̡͉̤̭̬͕͉̩̏͋ͥͥ̿͋̓̈́ͤ̃̀̔̚̚ ̢̟̼̘̣̦̦̲̭̣͍̯͍̙̦͓̼̖̏ͬ̽ͥ̉̋̋ͫ̀͗̎̇͒̽͆̍ͭͤ̀ͅS̢̛̙͉̜̹͍̯̘̩̩̹͇͕̥̹̠̗̜̼͋̑̃ͦͩ̿̑̒̇̑ͨ̑̓͞t̸̷̢͔͖̖̭̟̪̬͖̻̖̗́̊ͣ̇̃̋͋ͭ̾͒͒́̕i̷̵ͮ̔̓͋ͧͪ͋̂̾ͮͤ̍̾̐͏̼̥͓͉̟̘̼͚̙̜̻̭̲̲̻̙̺͖̫͝L̴ͮ̀̊͛̌̄̍ͭ̏̀҉̡̡̠̖͓̱͙̙͕̞̙͇̣̩̮̳̮ͅḶ̸̛̰͖͇̺͐ͪͨ̉́̅̓̇̆̒̐ͧ͝͝ ̸̼̤͚͍ͥ̔͒ͣ̈̅̀h̦̘͈̻̜͎̙̪͓̠͓̥̭̪̜͚̊͂ͣ̍͊̀͌̔ͣ̐̒͌̉̈́̏͘͢ͅȨ̱̫̠̮̱̠̮̦̼͇̗̱̜̹͔̞̙̻ͭͩͫ̓ͮ̿͡͠r̵̵̠̲͎̬̭ͬͦ͋ͥͪ͌̈́̉̏ͣ̊̎́͢͜E̘̤͉͕͔ͥͥ͆͋̓ͦ̍ͭ͐̃͛͛̕͜͢͝ͅŠ̷̭͔̱̪̙̺̟̘̫̣͎͉̳ͩ̏̐́̕̕ͅc̼̩̫͎͖͇͒ͦͤͯͨ̈́̉ͨ̇̎ͥ̚͢ͅR̵̴̛̝͚͈̹̭̺̯͖̭͊̐͊̃̌ͯͣͤ͋ͣ̌͒̅͆͛̊̇̂͆͜͟a͒ͦ̏̐̃ͮ̓̂̓̆ͨ͋ͧ͂͒̒̂̀҉̸͙̼̰̳̠̪͙̤̼̤̼̩̣̳̠̭̪̻Tͥͣͨ͑̊͆͂ͫ͆͌ͭͬͯ͊̀ͣ̚҉̵̸̹͔͖̳̘̞̱͓͖͔͔̪̀͢ç̪̞̖̖͓͖̗͍̹͍̬̖̭̝̊̄ͥͦ́̕̕͟ͅͅȞ̘̞̳̦̻͕̳̞̘͉̻̏͊ͨ̈́̃̎̋̈ͨ͛͋͡͞ͅͅͅ ̸̵̯̣̘͙̻̗̦͙̥͔͍̞̫̠̗̋̉ͤͯ͗̽́ͅ2̢̨ͥͮ͛ͭ̊ͪ͋̊̀̄̂͏̡͍̙̯͍͖̠̩͈̣̮͍̞͓̗͡ͅͅ.̮͔̳͔̟̘̮̣͖̬̦̺͖̻̺̪͓̦̻ͧ̏ͬ̆̓̀̀0̶͍̭͕͍̝̖̻̦̮̞͎̺͂̒͋̉̂͝ ̧̛͖͔͙͇̯̰̯̗̮̻̼̬͈̙ͧ́́͒́ͫ͢͟͜i̶̷̵̡̲̣͈̘̫͉͍̗͓͚͓̘͇̯̼̥͌̆̈́ͥͮ̇̚ͅͅS̸̢͕̮͚̟̤͉̣̖͓͎͇̮͎͔̎̎ͣ̏͌͒ͭͯ͋̍͡ ̧̛͖̗̤̪̯̠̳̝̹̮͖̩̣̭͙̺͓͒͆̒͑̈́̂̿ͫ̿̄̊͡Ṡ̻̙͕̮̪̰̱͙̗̺͖͉̖͎̘̲̗̮͌̓ͥ͊̄̄ͩ̈́͞͡ͅt̉ͥ̾͂͏͓̺̘͍̗͕̫̖ͅͅͅi̡̙̬̻̰̜̦̲̙̭̲̺̫̭̫̰̫͓ͮͬ͛̃̂̒́ͦ͆͑ͪ̂ͩ́̚͡͡L̴̙͈͔̗̪̪̼͉̝̅ͨͯ̊ͮͪ̀́͜ͅL̸̢̛̲̯̥͖͖͈̦̞͉͚͙̩̳̬̎͑̈́̓ͧ̔͑ͥͪ͒͒ͥ͌́̒ͧ͂͞ ͧ͒́ͫ͊͒ͤ̍̄ͯ̆͂̀̕͝҉̹̣͙̫̮̩͇̖̹h̵̦̫̙̖̅̌ͦ͐ͩ̈ͭ̎͛͢͞ͅE͊̌ͦͨ̑͆̋ͣͤ͏̴͈̗͓̭̫̞̙̘͕̮͔͈̠̖̰̤̀͡r̴̢̳͕̝̝͙̻̤͇͍̰̲͎̻͖̂ͫ͋̃ͩͣ̀ͯͮ̿́͠͠E̷̸͇͔̟̥͉̝̘͔͓̖̥̤͙̽͂̐ͭ͝S͚̟̖̜͚̬̪̪͖ͤͯ̄̄̊̍ͭͣ͜͡c̴̢̻̬̪̩͔̪͇͙͂̂̐́͆ͩ͡R͗͌̏̂ͥͭ̓ͭ͒ͤ̿͆̉̓͏̵̩͍̤́͞ả͌̉̓ͩ̔̔͊̍ͨ̓̀͢҉̛̗̰̙̬̗̱͚̟͈͞T̶̈ͪͨͫͧͮͭ̾̿ͤ̽ͬͪ͂̃ͫ̂̾҉̶̯̮̟̙͕̝͔͜c̢̑̀ͧ́̈̈́͏̵̶͉̹̞͖͙͉͈͓̰̦̭̘̪̭̳̀H̶̘̠̲̦͔̭̺̭͖̞̠̰͈̜̥̹͔ͭ͌̐ͦ̿ͩͤ̃̅̐ͫ͐̃̂ͤ ̡͈̝͕̤͖͉̗͚̺ͪͮ̍̇̓̀͛̔͌̇ͤͨ̌ͧ̄̓̽͘͟2̸̴̩̘̭̗̪̜͎͓̪̐ͭ͆̇̆ͤ͛́̕͡.̱͔̤̙̩̣͖͔̮̺̤̱̳̻̫̮͖̍ͭ͐̾ͣͮ͆ͬ̓͐ͤ͒̐͟͝͠0̛̞͚͍̋̿ͪͮͥ̽̆̏̂ͧ͢͠ ̵̨̛̈̌̐͋̆̅͆́ͩͥ͂ͦ͋̚҉̤͈̖̟̰̻i̦̗̳͖͔͑̒̐̉ͦ̑ͭͤ̒͑͋ͯͣ͆ͭ̏͌͢͞ͅͅS̲̥̝̳̻̥̺͇̼̙̞͎͕̗̹͒̾̿ͩ̃͒ͯͦ̂̎ͦ̌ͤ͂͐͛͋͜͞͝ ̨̞͈̠̩͇͇̝̯̰̓̎͛̇̓̎͗ͫ̇̍͠ͅS̶͈̙̩̲̜͚̳̙͉̬̮̯̾̆͂̀̕t̷̨͚̘̬̱̲̖̞̱̫̞̞́̑̏̓̽͊́̊ͪ̈͊͊̔̒̅͢͝i̽ͪ̈́̃̅ͩ͊̆̿ͫ͒̋̏̚͏͏̛͢҉͎͇̹̭̙̙̣̲Ĺͯ͊̈ͭͤ̈͗͂̔̑̈́̾ͭ̾ͥ̓ͥ̚҉̛̬̞̪̹͇̮̦̻̺̼L̶̸̵̳̫̩̣̭̹͚̘̈ͥ̃̌̀͆̀͢ ̛̗̺̭̠͕̮͍͖̥̭͉͎̘̪̬̳̍ͮ̌̽̋̆̈́͊ͤ͑̓̒ͯh̛̤̬͙̤̟̙̗͍̍̆̃̈̋̀ͤͮͣͯ̕Ẹ͙̮͍̮̲̣̺̤̲̦̰̩̖̀̄ͯ̆ͧ̒̃͒̈̉̐̑̍̕ͅŗ̷̨̫͕̜̼̮̳͓̺̜̩̤̞̝͗̈́ͧ̅̓̈́ͮ̄ͬ͆͑̂ͪͣ͆͛͢ͅE̡̨̫̤̗̟̹ͣ͛͊̎̿͊ͥ͑̎̆ͪ̂̐͢S̷̢̛̻̯̪̩͍̀̊̋͑̈ͣ̏ͦ̐͋͆ͥ̂͆ͬ̔ͥ̕͡ͅc̵̨̻̝͈͚̻̪̖͈̤̪͇̘̰̮͛̈̉̓̀̐ͬ̋̆̄̌̋ͥͤ̌͡R̄͂̎̍̈́̐ͮ̑̐̅ͧ̆̈̾̉͛̍҉̕͝͏̠̤̰͖͚͇̺͍̙͎̪̰̖̝̟͟ͅa̶ͣ̅̽̔͑̐҉͖͍͎̙̟͈̬̹͎̳̦͇̲̩̹̕ͅṪ̞̣̩̖͔͎̬̞̰͔̯̼̼̮̹̻͍ͧͮ̊̿͞͝͝͞c̷̰͔̯̻̗͕̬̠͉͚̦͔̯ͧ̈͛ͦͫͤ͐ͥ̋͗̽͟͢H̛̙͚͙̱̦̝̜̯͈̭ͧͮͥͣͤ̌ͫ͟͢͡ͅ ̵͇̼̪̯̺̬̰̲̟͓͍̹̗̬̗͓͎̟̔͌̂̑͋̍ͪ͛̊̑̆̎̀͟͞2͒̓̑̇ͬ̐ͦ̒ͧ̐͛̑ͣ̚̚͜͏̴̩̱̱̤.̻̬̻͚͍̰͇̜͔ͧ̍̑̋̔͌̾ͤ̉ͥͤͪ̒͑̾̄̚͢͟͡ͅ0̈́ͨͦ͒̎̋̒ͮͫ̽̉̂͂̏̀͟͏̻͈̣̻̺͙́̕ ̛̬͍̟̙̖̲̼͉̞̟̹̩̞̬̗̭͇̭͆ͨ̈̐͌̎̾͒̽̅͆̕͟͡ḭ̵̛̫̬̺̠̗͖̲̟͔͈̤̠ͣ̾̉͑̉ͅͅŞ̨̦͈̼̠̗̺͈͗ͧ̔ͤ̊́̉̅ͥ̅̚͘͢ ̢̞͖̩̼͎̙̳̠̞̲͚̗͓̟͔̜̥̰̥̔̂̿̿̏͂͌ͥͯ̉ͦͪ͂̉̔ͪͯ̽͜S̸̴̨͖̣̜̟̤̳̓ͫ́ͮ̔ͮͩ̍̑̈́ͣ͗̋t̢̲̤̯̤̰̳̙̥̣̠͙́́̉̑ͩ̏̒̍̊̂ͥͪ͐̀ͅͅi̛̦̱͖̫̦͔̮̦͚͋̓͒͗́ͣ͐̿͑̄̋ͮ͆̀͜͜ͅL̸͙̲̻̖̖̻̼͉̝͔̼̘̣͂̅͋͒͑̔͆́͟͠ͅL̴̴̘̙̫͂̅̒ͮͣ̆̕ ̶̵̛̱̝͈̤̭͙̣̹̩̭͔̪͎̝̘̺͈̿̅̽ͭ̾̓ͫ̐̄̎̽̀̕h̵͕̣̩̗͔̍ͥ́̉̀͗̈ͪͯͯ̊͋ͭͦ́̍̐̚Ȩ̢̛̱̣̼̼̒̈́̑̐̽ͪ̾̈ͦ̏͟͟r̟̞͔̼͙̦͖̟̲̺̜͔̩̜̗̣̒̃ͩ͂ͦ̈̚͘͘Ę̶͓̠͇̝̝̘̮͍̥̝̱̗̮ͬ̒̒̓̓̌̃ͥ̌̽̾͐̉̿͝ͅS̴̢̠̳̤͙̱̞̪ͭ̿̽͑͊̇̇ͮ̔ͩͤͪ̑̐̕͝č̷̶̡̠̝̪̥̼̯̬͓̭̣̞̜͔̙̈́͋̿ͯ͛̈͟͡Ŗ̴̧̧̭̥͚̜̘͖͔͕̑ͣ̐ͮ̂ͪ̿͛͂͆ͦ̂̽̚̚͝ȁ̵̝͖̬̳̩̲̫̩̙̪̗̠̦̞͔̆̓̄̎ͦ̾̊̌͆͐̓ͬ͠͝Tͩ͗̈̽ͥ͐ͥ̔̊ͯ͌̑̓̿̓͘͏̗̤͍̝̯͖͇̼͉͓͉͍̩̤̝c̷͔̬̜̳̩̼̳̺̳͊̊̍͂̌̀́̎ͨͥ̇̈̒ͧͣ͂̑ͫ́͘͢͞H̴̖̦̰͈̦̲̘͉̩̻̹̼͚ͣ͂ͭ̍̅͐ͫ̎͂͗̚̚̕ ̒̑̏̿̽̃͐ͫ̊ͪͪ̓͂̓̍ͥ͜҉̦͎̗̫̜̗͉2̤͍̣̠̼͚̳̤̒̀ͨ͌ͫͪͦ̍͊́̕ͅ.̡̀̏͌ͯ̓̊͗̿̓͂̄ͥͯ́ͪͭ̍̋̏͢҉̰̰̫̣̹̤̱̼̠̝̗̣0̴̯̯̫̤̩̣͔͔̳̻͍̣͙̳͇͔̋̅̽ͬ̇͒̓ͬ͡ ̵̯̮̬̫̜͕͖̠̙͎͈̬̗͓̭̣̹͛͒̉̃̀̅ͤ͛͛̎̊ͪ́̚͜ͅï̢̑̂̀ͩͭ̎̓͗̒̽͗͢͏̖͓̥̻̻̗̠͇̖͚͎̮͔̥̲S̨̛̮̠̬̠̟̰͖͉̳̞̎̐̓̽͋̍̏̅̆ͨ͂̊̽̀͐͂͛͡͠ͅ ̨̠̙̹̮͙̼̭͖͓̤̝̖̥̥̙ͪ̔̒̏̀S̸̺̬̳͕͎̘͔̠̟͖͇͖͔̬̲͎͈ͯͮ̾͐͋̽ͫ̎̎́́̅̿ͨ̋̇͗͘͘͜͠t̉ͨ̍̆ͤͨ̓͊͐̆̑̆͒̔͏̵̵͕̯͚̺̦͙̬̰̩̲̞̺͔̯̭͕͠i̡͖̟͍̝̻͈̣̮͇̬̬̘̻̤̓̊͆͒͗ͬ̍̀̀̉̌ͬͨ̄͢͝ͅL̓̎̀̀̓ͭ̇͑̽̔͒̚҉̤̻̙̞̳͉͇͕͉L̷̛̖̯͙̺̞͇̭͙̣̩̭̬̳̔̒̉̑̓ͥ̄ͯ͢͞͝ͅ ͍̬̣͙͔͔͍͉͎̺̞̻̲̻̩̬ͨ̎̓̒͋̐́̚͡ͅĒ̵̢̧̹͚̪̫̝̬̲̪ͦͩ͊̐r̸͌̀͛ͪ͆͌̿̀̋͗̓͛ͨͧ́ͪ̈́̚͘͏̵̸̮͎̭͎͉̣̮̳̦͇ͅE̶̜͔̪̹̩̞̩͕̝̲͍͇̗͎̖̖͍̾͐̉͐ͥ̈ͤ͆ͩ̓̑͆ͬ̏͑̋̕S̢̡̬͔̱̘̟͓̣̞̟̭̭͈͈ͦ̽ͬ̄ͭ̽ͧͣ̓̇ͭͯͦ̎́́c̴̬̩̪͕̮̤̺͔̠̻̣̣̬̊͊͊͗̌͘͟R̞̦̲̟̤͔̝ͥ̌ͥͭ̿̚̚͘͢ȧ̶̗̗͉̫͕̹̲̮͙̱̖ͦͮ͗̆͊̓̈̀͛̔̏͛͒͌͢͞Ț̷̤̺̘̦͓̈́̅͒̔͊̇̍͂̀̊̄ͧ̎̉̿͞c̵̱͍̱͔̾̈̌ͣ̊͒ͪͬ͛̈͋̓ͯ͊̄ͨ̓͢͜H̱͙̺͓̖̬͙̼̳͍̥̯͔̲͚͖͓̄ͪ̆̇ͪ̀͢͡͠ͅ ̍̀͛̾̇ͬͯ̓͋̋ͤͣͩ̃҉̧̧̬̲̻̟̜̳̮̫͓̜̜̻͓̳͘2̶̢͈̲͕̭͖̯͎͕̗̰̯̆͌ͩ̓͋ͨͪ̿ͤͯ̆̄ͪ͘͞.̛̬̰̭̝̠͍̖̪̣̼̱͛ͤ̈́̾͢͡͞͝ͅ0̻̼̱̦͈̫̪̱̙̩̲̜͎̯̱̞̣ͫ̏̿ͥ̾̃̌ͣ̇͒͜͞ͅ ̷͓̠̼͇̩̝̪̄̿̔̓ͪ͐̃ͩ͑̾ͨͪ̚ͅi̛͖̤̹͕̤͙͙̝̖̻ͯ̌ͮͦ̕ͅS̵̤͎̝̼̠̦̥̟̺͎̼̙͇̅͂̈́̅̇ͬ̄̆̆ͯ̍̿ͮ̎̐̒̄ͪ́ͅ ̛͉̘̱̙͍̝̥͓̙̏̿̅ͩ͒̉̈̋ͩ̍̈́͑̎͆̄ͥͩ̀́̚Ş̴͕̜͔̹̗̪̰̖̻̩ͧ̋̋̅̈͑͊͛ͤͯ̚͟͢͝t̸̵̰̦̥̹͒͋̾̒̃̂̐̊ͭ͊ͦ͐̌ͩͬͨͧ̔̀͜i̡̮̹͚͚͉̠̼͎̙͙͉̥̙̬̤͙̻̓ͦ̈́̉͐͑́ͪ̆͌͒̔͞L͋ͧ̋̚҉̵̹͕̻̤͓̥̱̠̰̟͇ͅL̸̻̜̤̤͂̾ͬ̐ͨͫ́ ̸̶͔̺͎͙̘̞̦̺ͭ̄͌ͤͥͨ̈́̑ͤ͐ͨ̆̚h̶̛́ͪ̋̎͊̒ͫ̌ͥͭ̌͏̰͚͇͙̯͔̪̰̯̖Ę̴̭̤͚͖̤̭̻̤̩̥̲̫̬̤̳̲͕̘̬͂ͩͬͣ̍͐̑̌̓̓́͘͡r͑̍ͥ́̒̀͏̣̝̞̘͕͉̻E̮̲̺̝͍̯͈̱̺͖̍̅̎̓͋̐̒́͝͠Ş̸̷̤̱͈͍̱̗͈̗̬̘̮͉̦̫͔̯͑ͪ̀̾̀̆͊̔̓͞č̴̴̡̗̫̰ͪͫ͛͐ͯ͆̊͋͌̀R̵̡̜͉̝͈̝̗̦̟̓̀͒̄̓͂̕͘͟ͅa̵̦͈̣͓͇̙̙̲̪̼͍̯̜̠̟̺̔ͦ͊̽ͩ̿ͧ͡ͅT͍̫̼̯̠̲̠̠̬̩̰̟̙̖͒͒͒̑̊ͧͮ͛́͋̐̌̽ͦͥ͘͝c̵͎̟̜̘͔̻̒̈ͩ̋̐ͤͅͅH̨̯̭̥͉͍̰̻̯̣̣̥̅̆̀ͫ͒ͤ̈̆́̚͢ ̔̍̑̔͗̉ͩ͘҉҉̧̭̝͈̠̻͖̪̳̳̯̝ͅ2̧̹̩̤̮͎̯̲̲̜̖̤͇̀̈͒ͥ̈́̒̒̿̌̓̌ͨ͆̊͑̌͗̚͘͘.̵͓̞̳̣̩̰̟̱̙͔̬̗̻̘̓̈̌͌̇̿ͪ̐̏̉̎͋̋̂0̛̐͆̿̌ͦ̆͑̈́̓̈́̓̒ͫ̚҉̩̟̤̤̩̟̭̺͘͡ ͂̎̄͆ͨ̓̒̐̋̀̈ͣ̂́̚͢҉̶͕̳̱̟͖̙͙͢ͅi̸̢̊ͪ͒̏ͭ͊ͨ̈͏̼̯̙͎͎͖̮̥̹̦ͅS̮̩̙̻̮̯͎̭͙͖͈͚̩͈͙̽͑́̅̓͛̍̋́́͢͡͝ ̧̛ͩͣ͑ͩ́͆ͧͥ͑͗̒ͭ̔̇͑ͦ҉̷̟̮̱̻̠̠͖̫̭͟S̃ͪͯ̉̏̿̉ͪͯͪ͛͏̵̛̘̤̗͕͙̥̩͚̱̺̺̠̝͝t̛̫̣̠͓͖̮͖͚̫̙̳̬̬ͬͩ̈́ͮ̆͑ͧͬͦ̀į̠̥̭͕̀̾̊̾̏̀̈́ͣͬ͌̔̄͊́ͨͭ̚͘͜͠L̴̞͖̟̰̥͕͇̤̪̭̗̫̣̥̯͈͔ͭ̆̔̄͗ͬ͊̓̈̔̄̇ͬ̀̀̀̀͜͡L̢̗̭̹͓̳͕̟͔̮̹͍͇̩̫̹̙̦ͯͤͨͯ̑̑͛ͧ̅̄̈́̐͆ ̴̭̦̖͓̩͙̦͈̣̪͈͉̗̲̾͊̈ͬ̿̀ͫ̽͆̽͌̏̚͞h̛̪͖͎̲͊͐ͤ̀̆̚Ę̟̺̩͉̬̮͇̥̲̬̝̤̔ͪ͌̔͆ͨͫ̍ͦͧ̎̊̊̚͟r̞̟͈̻̪̰̺͈͍̣̭̥̜͑̔̓̀͑͐ͮ̅ͯ͗͜͡Ȩ̵͓̰̗̬͇̤͎̤̅̍ͣ͋̕͝ͅS͔͓͈̰̻̘̩͔͗ͪ̌̽ͨ͆̏ͫ̇ͨ̅͛ͫͥ̂̀͛̀̕͘͜͠c̸̸̡̤̫̥͎̞̮͎̮͇̥̙̘͙̯͆̏̾ͯ͝Ȑ̴̶̡̩̱̪̼̤̰̮̩̺͇͎̖͓͈̘̞̒ͨ̊̂͒̈̓̈̊ͭͯ̌̊̇̔̕a̡ͨͪ͗̈́͑̑ͨ͂̓̍ͬ̓ͥ̅ͯ́͏҉̠͍̞͈̹̜̮̳̞̜͍̙͕͎̘ͅT̵̡͙̻̪̳̬̺̲͔̮̗͌́̾ͬ̎̎͒̿͑̅ͮ́̀ͤ͐̿̎̇ͭ͜͢ͅc̢̠̥̝̣̗͖̩̥͎͚͕̙ͫ͛ͧͥ́͋̓͌̍͗ͩͮͧ̐̚͘͡H̭̪̭̳̥̰̩̘̻̲̥͉͎̘̠̙͕ͫͪͥ̌ͮ̒̄ͪ͐̅ͦͤ̄ͧ͗̀͢͞͡ͅ ̧̧̹͇̯̲̳̤̲̫͓͔̐̾ͩ̋͊̌̇̈́́̚͘͜2̸̶̍̔̍̇̽̈͐͂ͤ͜͟҉̼̙̤̯̱̺̥̮͖.̵̡͍͇̯̤̭̦̺̥̭̲̘̬͕̳͙ͮ͒ͧͤ̆̍͋̅́ͫ̅ͧ̐̾͂͘0̡̤̟̺̹̓̈͋͑̈́͘̕͜ ͯ͆͑̒͋͑͐ͧ̀̉͑̔̎͜͠͏͠҉̳̻̭͖̣͓̪̙̜̣͈͖̭̫̳͕i̶̡̤̣͓̯̫̱͍̘̯̱̳ͨͤ͂̑S̴̖͙̥̖̥̰͖̪͔̤̤̻͎͈̪̣̙̀̐̒ͩͭ͆ͭ̓͂̈́ͩ̇́͊ͬͯ͜ ̺͉̤͆̃ͭ̌̃ͦ͘̕ͅS̵͈̭̗̖͓̩̮̏͛͋̔ͩͦ̀̚͢͡t̶͈̮̻̟̬ͭ̒̇͛̌̈́͌̾ͫ̋͛̿̊͒͘͜i̛͗́̋ͨ̿͊͆͂͊̎̀̔̀͐̐̃͏̡͚̭̟͇̖͇͍̼̮̝̥̹͇̠͈̬̮̞̕ͅL̴̛̹̬͍̖̰̙̰̹̮͇̝̳͈͇͍̞̙̔̂̑̒ͮ̌ͦ͛ͦ͢ͅL̙̫̰̘̞̲̤̱̠͔ͣ͌̒͛̌̾́͜͟͡ ̶̡̼͔͇͓̙͓̰̀̒ͨ̈̈ͣ̈́̊̍̔̔̐ͯ͂ḧ̨̳̹͇̩̫̥̟̻́͌ͨ̉͆͟͞E̔͗̒ͬ̓ͧ͋͑ͦ̕͏̦̞̦͙͕ŕ̶̨̢̛͉͍͈̞̞̤̪̟̘̤͔̟̜͓͓̝̗̝̇̔ͨ̀̈̕E̴̪̗̰͕̊̔̈́͒ͣ̃͆̎ͭ͐̓͠͡S̨͊̿̃̿ͯ͡͏̗̟͎͕̹̞͕̲͙̹̣̗͟͞c̢͎̱͚̪͎̙̼͎̺͗̈́ͬ̾ͨ̾̌̎͌͂͂ͧ̍̊͌̓͑ͭ́̕R͍̦̫̬̪ͤ̋̅̓̏ͤͯͥ̒̐́̚á̴̶̸̛̟̼͙͉̙̱̠̼̣̥̞̆̊̊ͩͭ̀͋̋ͨ̚͢Ţ̢̠̝̙̩͖̩̰̰͕̈̉ͧͭ̒͐͌̓ͯ͒̇ͫ̚c̆ͨ́ͨ͗̓̆̚͢҉̠̤͖̲͚͇̟̳̳̳Ḥ̴̵̶͔͕̞͇̗ͣ̀̑͗ͬ̃ͭͣ̑ͮͭ̑ͥͥ̍̓͟ͅ ̥͔̳͓̥̹̫̝̗͌͊͒͋̾͂̊͘͜͠2̵̟̞͙̤̞̤̦͙͖̗̄͒̈͑̉͂̃͊́ͅ.̴̰̙̰͋ͪ̎̔ͧ̔̆̓ͯ̓̎̕͘0̵̢̜̼̝͍̭͔̽̒̿ͬͫ̊̾ ̶̘͍̘̰̲̣̣̦̜̖͔̱̩̟̖̤͕͊ͬ͐̊̄ͥ̎͊ͫ̿̏̏̃͂͛ͤͥ̀i̶͇̣͕͔̯̳̳̳͓̭̭̮̅̓͗̏̌ͥͭͦ͊̓̇͝S̢̻͇̺̥̮͍̜̽̆̓̅ͮ̾͗͆̊ͦ͢ ̷̹͚̟̮̻̟̞̫͓͖͓͊̊͂ͩ͒ͨͯͯ̀̕͘͝Ś̄ͩ́͘͢͏̜͙͈͔̘̰̝͔̗͍̹͇̠̥͠t͐̃̉͌̃̑͛ͯ̉̏̎͛ͩ̄ͨ͏̵͍̠̘̦̫̲͈͖̼̗įͭͤ̐̉ͦ͟͏͎̰̗̥̱̦̞͖̖͙͉̪̞L͓͇̭͎͕̫̘͓̺̳͙̖͖͖͂ͦ͋̍ͭ̌ͣ̔̋͆̀ͅL̑ͮ͐̌̌̅ͩ͒̈̐ͣ͑͑̀ͣͩ̉̊͏̮͖͉̳̰̘͈͈̙̖̜͟ ̬̼̮͙̭͔̫̩̺̺̼̼̬̬̹͓̩̞̽̎̐ͮ̇ͧ̈̓̐̈̾͜h̢̿ͯͥͦ͛̓͆͡͏̴͍̯̫̬̙̹̼̰Ẹ̴̛̰̤̦͇ͧ̈́̇͑̚͟͡r͇͍̩̺̣̘̫̖̟̗̤͉͍̤̗̦̻͙̰̐̾̀ͤ͗̚͟È̯͈̥̝̜̭̼͓̟̞͔̮̭̣͔̙̘̏͑ͮ̉ͤ͛̿̽̉̐́͝͞Ṡ̎̐͆́҉̵̦̫̫͔͔̦͓̣̭͙̼͕̦͞ͅc̡͎͚͓͈̼̟̮̉̐ͬ̅͝Ŗ̛̛͇͈̳̜̦̜͕̞͍̜̯ͥ̏̽̿͡a̢̧̢̜̞̻̖̪͕͍̣̭͉ͪͪ̏̂̍ͮͣ̍̍̐̍̽̋̿͑ͪ͋͗͠Ṯ̨̛̥̫͎͉̱̲̩̦̞̮͔̠̉ͬͯ̚͘c̶̸̢̳̟̭̰͍̆ͩ̇̿ͥͮ̀ͯ̃͒͆ͣͨͩͨḦ̝̻̻͙̭́̈́̐̀̾̀ͧ͑ͯͯ͐̃̆͌ͤ̊̉̂́ ̭̲͖̯̖̲̬̻̫͖̲͔͚̪̻͐ͬ͊͐ͨͭ̔͐ͥ͘͡2̵̵̧̡̨͇̙̣̻͎͕͙͂̏̈́̾̿͊̒͐.̵̰͎̯̯̠ͥ̂̾͆̍̒̀̓̐͢͝͡ͅ0̸̢͔̯̳̣̆̔̋̑ͯ̓ͩ̀́̚̕ ̧̠͉͙̝͎̺̻̮͈̣͚̬̭̦̜̗͙͋͐͊͒̌͂ͦͨͣ̈͑͢i̴̜̲̣̗̤͎̱͕̜̬ͣ̄ͫͧ̆͋͛͘͡S̻͙̩͈̺̫͍̦͎̖̮͙̜̻͙̮̺͎ͧ͋ͭͩ̂͒ͦ̅̓̔̊ͪ͋̆̚͜͠ ͗ͩ̎͒͒̍ͤ͆̈́͂̓̓͆ͣ҉̨̺̣͖̻͚̺̣͓ͅS̸̨͇̗͓̤̩̯̠̮̭ͥ̀͛ͫ̌ͧ̃ͤͨͣ̑͆̃͂̚̕ṯ̷̡̢̡̬͎̖͎̟̟̣̯̻̬̪͑ͫ̑͌ͯ̄ͧͥ̿̆ͫį̴̧̧̥͔͇̟̖̜̦͕̭̥̫̼̼̝͈̠̼ͥ̽ͪ̎̽͜L̛̛̻͎͓̘̖̜̪ͯ͗̊ͪͦ͊̋̍͊͋́Ļ̶̹̭͉̬͕̗̐ͪͬ̃ͬ̊̊̒̈́̏͑ͨ̋̆͂̇̊ ̵͇̙̜̳̜ͫͩ̍͌ͯ͑̉̌ͬͮ̎̾͆͜ͅh͇̘͚̘̼ͯͧ͊̇ͤ͐͆͘͝E̢͈̪̱͕̮̗͎͇̰̹̟̹͌̑̊̌̅ͯ́̔͜ͅŗ̶̨͉̲͉̳̯̙͍͔̫̖̣̈́͒̈́̂̎̒̔ͫ̽ͧ̎͋Ę̸̢̩͕̝̤̟̞̮̣͉̱̥̪ͩͦͥͭ̊̑ͩ͐̇̋ͪ͂͋̑̒ͯ̇͡ͅ

That is a portal to another realm

I f you highlight it and look closely, you can see a picture

Last edited by crabclaw118 (Jan. 4, 2019 12:13:56)

end
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

GamerPrince07 wrote:

DABBNG INTESTIFIES
heres how it is:
This is such a hot mess I love it

yes I know I'm late as fricc but whatever sdfnsdjklsncsdfeiojf,,,,,,
Knightlyghast
Scratcher
2 posts

Hey everyone I'm new on this discussion, but I do know a lot about FNAF and the theories and mysteries and stuff, but let me say one thing…MANGLE IS A FEMALE, here's why: FNAF 4 came first (1983) the bite of ‘83, then FNAF 5 Sister Location, and listen to this carefully…You know Funtime Foxy? Take a good look. Then look at Mangle, same face, right? And Springtrap? It could be female but I don’t really know. Also about Mangle, how she has 2 heads, some suggest that it's an animatronic parrot that's inside her shoulder, and can be let out on her shoulder at her will. Because foxy is a pirate, funtime foxy should be a pirate, I would believe that was the idea for foxy. But anyway let me know what you think, bye.