Discuss Scratch

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

YanGamer wrote:

YanGamer wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

YanGamer wrote:

Guys if nightmare looks exactly I want to know if any other animatronics look alike or similar because maybe I can make a theory then.
Plz tell me any identical pairs or more.
Nightmare looks like Nightmare Fredbear.
Yea I know that but any other ones? And not like withered version and toys e.t.c.
I guess an example could be plushtrap and springtrap.
Or another example nightmare fredbear and nightmare.
Or Mangle and Funtime Foxy.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

masonic5 wrote:

Hey, uh, have you guys seen the pizza thing on scottgames.com ?
Yeah, I have. Have we seen any pizzas in the other FNAF 2 minigames? I don't think so, so we might be seeing something different than what we're used to, especially with the animatronic holding a cake in general.

cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

SCOTTGAMES AND FNAFWORLD BOTH CHANGED PICTURES!!!! I LOOKED ALL OVER THE INTERNET BUT FOUND NOTHING SO I THINK I AM THE FIRST TO FIND OUT
nvm

Last edited by cs477778 (Nov. 17, 2017 14:51:13)

Wings of Fire OST Coming Soon to Youtube!

Planned Release Date- OST #1: Late November-Early December 2020
Planned Full Sountrack Length for Book 1: 1-1.5 hours

For More information about it, Click Here!
codingnick
Scratcher
100+ posts

YanGamer wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

YanGamer wrote:

Guys if nightmare looks exactly I want to know if any other animatronics look alike or similar because maybe I can make a theory then.
Yea I know that but any other ones? And not like withered version and toys e.t.c.
BB and JJ, bon-bon and bonnet, funtime foxy (fnaf 2) and funtime foxy (SL)
CreativeCat200
Scratcher
34 posts

YanGamer wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

YanGamer wrote:

Nightmare looks like Golden Freddy or Freddy

why is my name so unoriginal?
Hyperfinity
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs477778 wrote:

SCOTTGAMES AND FNAFWORLD BOTH CHANGED PICTURES!!!! I LOOKED ALL OVER THE INTERNET BUT FOUND NOTHING SO I THINK I AM THE FIRST TO FIND OUT
Loads of people probably found them before you

and chill your blood

Last edited by Hyperfinity (Nov. 13, 2017 12:55:45)

YanGamer
New to Scratch
21 posts

Hyperfinity wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

and chill your blood

If you found something new and couldn't find any information it you would be excited too.

stop it,
get some help
codingnick
Scratcher
100+ posts

YanGamer wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

and chill your blood

If you found something new and couldn't find any information it you would be excited too.

stop it,
get some help
speaking of the 1st to find out. fnaf 6 is confirmed…sister location 2…funtime bonnie and fixed ennard
Hyperfinity
Scratcher
500+ posts

YanGamer wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

and chill your blood

stop it,
get some help
I know but people like MatPat refrest scottgames everyday and its unlikely he is the first person on earth to find it

Joshrocker184
New to Scratch
3 posts

Hyperfinity wrote:

YanGamer wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

YanGamer wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

kuchikoo wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

What do you guys think of the new theory that Ballora is a mother?

I think it's a cool idea, but I'm not sure whether to believe it or not.

Also, Scott made this (official) post about a month ago. What do you guys think the “misconception from SL” is? I honestly have no idea.
Right now I think that Baby is the only animatronic in Sister Location that is being possessed by a “ghost” which is the ice cream girl. But Ballora being a mother COULD be a possibility since I don't really see anything proving otherwise.

I think I MIGHT have found something that might be the retcon that Scott was talking about. I found that he has another website, Fnaflore.com, and he claimed that no one seems to be interested in Baby or Springtrap and most of the fandom wants to know about “The Bite” and the purpleman. This means that FNAF 6 could possibly be wrapping upp FNAF 1-4, enhancing the reason why Scott prefers to call it FNAF 6, not SL 2 since it's not a continuation of Sister Location. That's what I THINK but once again, I'm not sure.
After watching Game Theory, I think it's the whole Miketrap vs WillTrap thing, which has been confirmed by Scott.
And by the way, I think that Game Theory did an incredible job, though there are definitely some parts that are far-fetched.

Last thing - If you follow up on Scott's official Reddit page, it looks like FNaF 6 might really not come out. I think the new “teaser” on FNaFWorld.com represents the sixth game being at rest and not coming out.
On the inside back of the Freddy Files it clearly states: …there are sure to be more games…”. The next game might not be called FNaF 6 but there will be another game for sure. The Freddy Files came out after Sister Location so FNAF 6 confirmed.

I have The Freddy Files and it does say that on the back page along with a picture of the baby with a giant claw for an arm.
You act like someone I know in real life. Do I know you?

Do I? IDC Really but what is that persons name maybe I have a twin or something.
Not allowed to say
lol
Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Check ScottGames and FNaFWorld. NOW.
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

YanGamer wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

kuchikoo wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

Also, Scott made this (official) post about a month ago. What do you guys think the “misconception from SL” is? I honestly have no idea.
Right now I think that Baby is the only animatronic in Sister Location that is being possessed by a “ghost” which is the ice cream girl. But Ballora being a mother COULD be a possibility since I don't really see anything proving otherwise.

I think I MIGHT have found something that might be the retcon that Scott was talking about. I found that he has another website, Fnaflore.com, and he claimed that no one seems to be interested in Baby or Springtrap and most of the fandom wants to know about “The Bite” and the purpleman. This means that FNAF 6 could possibly be wrapping upp FNAF 1-4, enhancing the reason why Scott prefers to call it FNAF 6, not SL 2 since it's not a continuation of Sister Location. That's what I THINK but once again, I'm not sure.
After watching Game Theory, I think it's the whole Miketrap vs WillTrap thing, which has been confirmed by Scott.
And by the way, I think that Game Theory did an incredible job, though there are definitely some parts that are far-fetched.

Last thing - If you follow up on Scott's official Reddit page, it looks like FNaF 6 might really not come out. I think the new “teaser” on FNaFWorld.com represents the sixth game being at rest and not coming out.
On the inside back of the Freddy Files it clearly states: …there are sure to be more games…”. The next game might not be called FNaF 6 but there will be another game for sure. The Freddy Files came out after Sister Location so FNAF 6 confirmed.

Yeah, but as Scott said in the “An Update on the Project” post, creating the games is no longer fun for him anymore. I think, and this is with evidence from following up on his Reddit posts, that he had decided to make one more game, but since Game Theory explained everything, he decided that he no longer needed a game to clear up misconceptions. If you read all of his comments, you'll see what I mean.

Remember when the lore was just one element of the game, just to make the game a little creepier?
Scratchingthecode97
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hyperfinity wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

kuchikoo wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

On the inside back of the Freddy Files it clearly states: “WHAT'S NEXT FOR FNAF? There is at least one more novel in the series forthcoming, and there are sure to be more games. The only thing we can say for certain is that whatever's next for Five Nights at Freddy's is certain to fill your nightmares… Sweet dreams.” If you have it look at the inside back last page and you will see it says “…there are sure to be more games…”. The next game might not be called FNaF 6 but there will be another game for sure. The Freddy Files came out after Sister Location so FNAF 6 confirmed.
Clearly, Scott had these hints before the lore was cleaned up. FNAF 6 was going to be for fixing the confusions in the plot. But, the confusions are fixed. If there is no lore to fix, then FNAF 6, at least the purpose it was going to fulfill, would be useless. FNAF 6 is not likely, or not needed, at this point.

Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratchingthecode97 wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

kuchikoo wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

On the inside back of the Freddy Files it clearly states: “WHAT'S NEXT FOR FNAF? There is at least one more novel in the series forthcoming, and there are sure to be more games. The only thing we can say for certain is that whatever's next for Five Nights at Freddy's is certain to fill your nightmares… Sweet dreams.” If you have it look at the inside back last page and you will see it says “…there are sure to be more games…”. The next game might not be called FNaF 6 but there will be another game for sure. The Freddy Files came out after Sister Location so FNAF 6 confirmed.
Clearly, Scott had these hints before the lore was cleaned up. FNAF 6 was going to be for fixing the confusions in the plot. But, the confusions are fixed. If there is no lore to fix, then FNAF 6, at least the purpose it was going to fulfill, would be useless. FNAF 6 is not likely, or not needed, at this point.

He could just start over and make a new plot, though I really hope he'll bring back the original Fazbear crew.
kaspatik
Scratcher
100+ posts

I do love fnaf bc lts cool
potato_celery_man
Scratcher
500+ posts

hiatus yay

no longer active

kaspatik
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bloody_Carrie wrote:

@Kaspatik

I do too
Wat?
cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

codingnick wrote:

YanGamer wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

YanGamer wrote:

BB and JJ, bon-bon and bonnet, funtime foxy (fnaf 2) and funtime foxy (SL)
there is no funtime foxy in fnaf 2. Scott confirmed that funtime foxy is mangle when he said Funtime Foxy, it wasn't supposed to last however.

Wings of Fire OST Coming Soon to Youtube!

Planned Release Date- OST #1: Late November-Early December 2020
Planned Full Sountrack Length for Book 1: 1-1.5 hours

For More information about it, Click Here!
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hyperfinity wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

kuchikoo wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

That part of the book was most likely designed BEFORE the Steam post, unfortunately. Although evidence after that seemed to show that the sixth game was really coming out, I think Scott now just wants less stress, and sees the new theory as an excuse to not make another game. I don't blame him.

I should probably have evidence to back up this. “They became things that I felt I needed to answer with a new game, but now some of those things have been… answered…” (Warning - Bad language from commenters below)

Last edited by BroBBoy (Nov. 18, 2017 14:28:46)

fazbear64
Scratcher
100+ posts

More game theorys :3