Discuss Scratch

Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

kuchikoo wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

What do you guys think of the new theory that Ballora is a mother?

I think it's a cool idea, but I'm not sure whether to believe it or not.

Also, Scott made this (official) post about a month ago. What do you guys think the “misconception from SL” is? I honestly have no idea.
Right now I think that Baby is the only animatronic in Sister Location that is being possessed by a “ghost” which is the ice cream girl. But Ballora being a mother COULD be a possibility since I don't really see anything proving otherwise.

I think I MIGHT have found something that might be the retcon that Scott was talking about. I found that he has another website, Fnaflore.com, and he claimed that no one seems to be interested in Baby or Springtrap and most of the fandom wants to know about “The Bite” and the purpleman. This means that FNAF 6 could possibly be wrapping upp FNAF 1-4, enhancing the reason why Scott prefers to call it FNAF 6, not SL 2 since it's not a continuation of Sister Location. That's what I THINK but once again, I'm not sure.

Well, it would make a bit of sense, since Ballora does look like a adult female dancer. And Fnaflore.com?
Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs477778 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

YanGamer wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

YanGamer wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Here's a question for you: Who do you think is the most OVERLOOKED character in all of fnaf?
It's easy. Toy Freddy.
Or Toy Bonnie. The Toys (apart from Mangle) are so overlooked.
In my opinion, i think phantom mangle and phantom puppet are overlooked. . .(as well as phantom bb)

I think it is nightmare who is overlooked….
Nightmare isn't overlooked. Like, AT ALL.
Tell me the last time you thought of a theory even CONTAINING him. I bet you can't. He is thought of for a second and then they go onto somebody else. He isn't really contained in theories, let alone being the center of them. Non of the nightmares are looked at in depth properly.
I've got one: Who is Nightmare based off of? Shadow freddy, or the child after night 5
1. that is already a question from before
2. Neither he's based off of fredbear (which is why he looks exacty the same just black) but even then he could be marionette (hallooween mode)

Nightmare is shaped exactly like nightmare fredbear but with different colours and also he is mysterious and nobody knows much about him in comparison to other nightmare animatronics.
Is Nightmare even canon? He doesn't really seem to be based off of ANYTHING, since his name is just simply “Nightmare”.

If FNaF 4 is canon, Nightmare is.
And let me mention a theory about Nightmare:
The Nightmarrione is inside Nightmare theory.
Not only is NIghtmare the center of the theory, Nightmarrione is.

And maybe Nightmare was just based on Fredbear. Or his shadow. Plain and simple.
Nightmarrione is part of the Halloween version, which has been confirmed non canon.
Proof: “This game is not canon, and is only fun for the holidays.”
Edit: Well it turns out this has already been adressed, oh well.
Still, I feel like the two nights with Nightmare aren't really supposed to be that looked into. I think Nightmare is just kind of bonus content.
Well, not exactly. Nightmare is the dead Crying Child's soul. That way, it makes sense that after CC dies after Night 6, Nightmare shows up the night after. It can't be a coincidence. The Halloween Edition is more like bonus content, which would explain why Nightmare isn't in that, because he is important.
Oh, and btw, sorry I beat you to it.
I don't know, I think there has to be more evidence than just the fact that he's in the nights after the Night 6 cutscene. I think Nightmare is just a bonus character, since nothing else refers to him - no minigames, easter eggs, or even teasers.
But that's just my idea of it.

Also, yeah, I realised you beat me to it after I posted that, dangit…
OMG GUYS I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING ABOUT NIGHTMARE. (not really i've been known but SARCASIM) HE IS JUST LIKE GOLDEN FREDDY IN FNAF 1. think about it. they are the only two in the entire franchise that crashes the game when you die by them. Maybe the person who took over GF soul is also Nightmare.

Well, they are similar. But they aren't the only two. Remember Shadow Freddy?

Last edited by Ian123asd (Nov. 4, 2017 11:26:47)

kuchikoo
Scratcher
66 posts

MAJOR UPDATE!!!!!!!!!

Scott Cawthon has two websites: Scottgames.com and Fnafworld.com. If you look at the source code, then you'll find that the two websites are actually having a conversation! This is what I found:

Scottgames: “You are crowding us”
FnafWorld: “Be quiet”
ScottGames: “You can't tell us what to do anymore”
FnafWorld: “Yes, I can. You will do everything that I tell you to do”
ScottGames: “We outnumber you”
FnafWorld: “That doesn't matter, dummy”
ScottGames: “We found a way to eject you”
FnafWorld: “You would be lost without me”
ScottGames: “Ha, ha! Say goodbye to our friend!”

Note: THIS IS OFFICIAL!!! ScottGames is representing Ballora, F. Foxy, F. Freddy and FnafWorld is representing Baby. This conversation occurred when Ennard was formed and is inside Micheal Afton's body. So the thing that Afton threw up was just Baby, not Ennard as a whole. What do you think?

Last edited by kuchikoo (Nov. 4, 2017 14:35:12)

- K U C H I K O O
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs477778 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

YanGamer wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

YanGamer wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Here's a question for you: Who do you think is the most OVERLOOKED character in all of fnaf?
It's easy. Toy Freddy.
In my opinion, i think phantom mangle and phantom puppet are overlooked. . .(as well as phantom bb)

Tell me the last time you thought of a theory even CONTAINING him. I bet you can't. He is thought of for a second and then they go onto somebody else. He isn't really contained in theories, let alone being the center of them. Non of the nightmares are looked at in depth properly.
I've got one: Who is Nightmare based off of? Shadow freddy, or the child after night 5
2. Neither he's based off of fredbear (which is why he looks exacty the same just black) but even then he could be marionette (hallooween mode)

Nightmare is shaped exactly like nightmare fredbear but with different colours and also he is mysterious and nobody knows much about him in comparison to other nightmare animatronics.
Is Nightmare even canon? He doesn't really seem to be based off of ANYTHING, since his name is just simply “Nightmare”.

And maybe Nightmare was just based on Fredbear. Or his shadow. Plain and simple.
Nightmarrione is part of the Halloween version, which has been confirmed non canon.
Still, I feel like the two nights with Nightmare aren't really supposed to be that looked into. I think Nightmare is just kind of bonus content.
Well, not exactly. Nightmare is the dead Crying Child's soul. That way, it makes sense that after CC dies after Night 6, Nightmare shows up the night after. It can't be a coincidence. The Halloween Edition is more like bonus content, which would explain why Nightmare isn't in that, because he is important.
I don't know, I think there has to be more evidence than just the fact that he's in the nights after the Night 6 cutscene. I think Nightmare is just a bonus character, since nothing else refers to him - no minigames, easter eggs, or even teasers.

OMG GUYS I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING ABOUT NIGHTMARE. (not really i've been known but SARCASIM) HE IS JUST LIKE GOLDEN FREDDY IN FNAF 1. think about it. they are the only two in the entire franchise that crashes the game when you die by them. Maybe the person who took over GF soul is also Nightmare.
Nightmare doesn't crash your game. It just brings you back to the title screen. GF causes your game to not respond. They're totally different.

codingnick
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

YanGamer wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

codingnick wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

What do you guys think of the new theory that Ballora is a mother?

I think it's a cool idea, but I'm not sure whether to believe it or not.

Also, Scott made this (official) post about a month ago. What do you guys think the “misconception from SL” is? I honestly have no idea.
you got this from game theory's mega fnaf theory, didn't you. . .
Obviously

So what?
Exactly. So what if he got it from game theory. Game Theory is pretty much the only good FNAF theorizer.
I wasn't trying to hide that. That's why I said “new theory”.

Yeah, Game Theory is probably the best, although not counting FNaF he can get a little far-fetched sometimes.
the misconception from fnaf 4 is the BITE. whether it was ‘83 or ’87 (Bite Wars II is coming) oh,no-no-no-NO-NO! (ded)
codingnick
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

YanGamer wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

YanGamer wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

codingnick wrote:

It's easy. Toy Freddy.

ik I don't need to be obnoxious, but DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!
codingnick
Scratcher
100+ posts

Here's another question? Why wasn't Chica in SL?
Hyperfinity
Scratcher
500+ posts

FNaF 6 confirmed! On the inside back of the Freddy Files it clearly states: "WHAT'S NEXT FOR FNAF? There is at least one more novel in the series forthcoming, and there are sure to be more games. The only thing we can say for certain is that whatever's next for Five Nights at Freddy's is certain to fill your nightmares… Sweet dreams." If you have it look at the inside back last page and you will see it says “…there are sure to be more games…”. The next game might not be called FNaF 6 but there will be another game for sure. Also, there are going to be more novels, not just Guide Books. I am super excited for the next game to come out. Also, that page include the new Twisted Baby (I like to call her that) teaser.

Last edited by Hyperfinity (Nov. 6, 2017 16:45:13)

cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

OMG SCOTT CAWTHON!!!!!! Scott updated Scottgames.com about 15 minutes after Matpat Uploaded the final fnaf theory part 1 The source code keeps saying “what is paragraph 4?” It's on fnaf world too

Last edited by cs477778 (Nov. 6, 2017 17:17:02)

Wings of Fire OST Coming Soon to Youtube!

Planned Release Date- OST #1: Late November-Early December 2020
Planned Full Sountrack Length for Book 1: 1-1.5 hours

For More information about it, Click Here!
PikaPluss32
Scratcher
17 posts

It could be the original source code that you had to remember paragraph 4. Credit to my Friend foxydabest1
cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

codingnick wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

YanGamer wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

YanGamer wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

codingnick wrote:

It's easy. Toy Freddy.

ik I don't need to be obnoxious, but DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!
i said die by them not see them -_- *mumbles* idiot

PikaPluss32
Scratcher
17 posts

I AM MAKING A FNAF FAN GAME!!!!! IT'S CALLED FIVE NIGHTS AT PIXEL'S!!
Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

PikaPluss32 wrote:

I AM MAKING A FNAF FAN GAME!!!!! IT'S CALLED FIVE NIGHTS AT PIXEL'S!!

Cool, send us a link when you're done!
Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Booplush4727 wrote:

Willtrap and 83 just got confirmed by Scott on reddit, so say bye bye to miketrap.
Yes, finally!
codingnick
Scratcher
100+ posts

PikaPluss32 wrote:

It could be the original source code that you had to remember paragraph 4. Credit to my Friend foxydabest1
paragraph 4 on Game theory's mega theory, was about the 1st murders (the PUPPER)
Hyperfinity
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs477778 wrote:

OMG SCOTT CAWTHON!!!!!! Scott updated Scottgames.com about 15 minutes after Matpat Uploaded the final fnaf theory part 1 The source code keeps saying “what is paragraph 4?” It's on fnaf world too
That was a long time ago. A bit late to tell us now.

PikaPluss32
Scratcher
17 posts

What if was paragraph 4 of one of the funtime animatronics lines?
cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hyperfinity wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

That was a long time ago. A bit late to tell us now.
I said this like 5 days ago when it was newly updated

cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

codingnick wrote:

PikaPluss32 wrote:

paragraph 4 on Game theory's mega theory, was about the 1st murders (the PUPPER)
we know

Ian123asd wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

Willtrap and 83 just got confirmed by Scott on reddit, so say bye bye to miketrap.
Yes, finally!
scott cawthon said not to trust anything but his steam page and his offical website. besides, wouldn't be even a tad suspicious that he said that after Matpat said it in his theory?

PikaPluss32
Scratcher
17 posts

This is the 4th paragraph of the original source code, “Yes, I can. You will do everything that I tell you to do”