Discuss Scratch

Hyperfinity
Scratcher
500+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

ahh new pictures
http://www.scottgames.com/image01.jpg
http://www.fnafworld.com/Iamstillhere.jpg

What do you guys think? please reply! The fnaf world one is called i am still here. ISNT THAT CREEPY
The fnaf world picture was meant to be for Sister Location 2, but Scott confirmed that it was cancelled a while ago. And the scottgames picture is meant to be a “teaser” for a game similar to the “Foxy Fliers” game in fnaf world, because Scott enjoyed making that game earlier. That's all those pictures mean. They're nothing special.

First off it's most likely to be called FNAF 6, second off it's not cancelled.
Uh, yes it has.

No it has not, a few days after that Scott Cawthon made a post on Reddit that stated he changed his mind and is now continuing on the project. Also the FNAF 6 Baby teaser in The Freddy Files.
Could you send me some proof, please?

Here you go.
No, not the Baby picture! I already knew about that. I wanted a link for Scott's Reddit post.
It is probably not cancelled. Why would he make a new teaser on Scott Games and FNAF WORLD.com and also another one (I like to call her ‘Withered Baby’) and then not make a FNaF 6 and give us no warning it is the end of the franchise. And that was in July 5, the date now is October 13. That was made a long time ago before most of the new teasers came out. So FNAF 6 is probably not cancelled.

Last edited by Hyperfinity (Oct. 13, 2017 12:05:21)

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hyperfinity wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

ahh new pictures

What do you guys think? please reply! The fnaf world one is called i am still here. ISNT THAT CREEPY
The fnaf world picture was meant to be for Sister Location 2, but Scott confirmed that it was cancelled a while ago. And the scottgames picture is meant to be a “teaser” for a game similar to the “Foxy Fliers” game in fnaf world, because Scott enjoyed making that game earlier. That's all those pictures mean. They're nothing special.

Uh, yes it has.

No it has not, a few days after that Scott Cawthon made a post on Reddit that stated he changed his mind and is now continuing on the project. Also the FNAF 6 Baby teaser in The Freddy Files.

Here you go.
No, not the Baby picture! I already knew about that. I wanted a link for Scott's Reddit post.
It is probably not cancelled. Why would he make a new teaser on Scott Games and FNAF WORLD.com and also another one (I like to call her ‘Withered Baby’) and then not make a FNaF 6 and give us no warning it is the end of the franchise. And that was in July 5, the date now is October 13. That was made a long time ago before most of the new teasers came out. So FNAF 6 is probably not cancelled.
I know that fnafworld.com's teaser has to do with the FNAF 6, but scottgames.com's teaser has to do with the FOXY FLYER'S-TYPE MINIGAME. I feel like I've said this a million times.

Last edited by cs109801 (Oct. 13, 2017 19:50:45)

crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

ahh new pictures

Uh, yes it has.

Here you go.
I know that fnafworld.com's teaser has to do with the FNAF 6, but scottgames.com's teaser has to do with the FOXY FLYER'S-TYPE MINIGAME. I feel like I've said this a million times.
I bet most of you know that the last time scott updated his websites the source codes were having a conversation:
Scottgames: “You are crowding us.”
FNaFWorld: “Be quiet.”
Scottgames: “You can't tell us what to do anymore.”
FNaFWorld: “Yes, I can. You will do everything that I tell you to do.”
Scottgames: “We outnumber you.”
FNaFWorld: “That doesn't matter, dummy”

when I receive [new show v]
set mind [hyperfixated v]
say [i love this show] for (∞) secs
if <(show) = [finished]> then
think [man, I miss](show)
end
crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

crabclaw118 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

ahh new pictures

Uh, yes it has.

Here you go.
Crabclaw118
I bet most of you know that the last time scott updated his websites the source codes were having a conversation:

end
cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

ahh new pictures

yes it is. Scott said he was done with the games. but he said he might still make books so you can prepare for those

Wings of Fire OST Coming Soon to Youtube!

Planned Release Date- OST #1: Late November-Early December 2020
Planned Full Sountrack Length for Book 1: 1-1.5 hours

For More information about it, Click Here!
Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hyperfinity wrote:

Friday 13th today. Spooky.
However, instead of Kruger, we will have Nightmare Freddy to haunt us.
Hyperfinity
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hyperfinity wrote:

I have a theory. Why don't we stop theorizing. Some theorists spend money in trying to find the answer to something that might get revealed or made clear later. And also if Scott Cawthon hears these theories, he might tweak the timeline to make us wrong. So maybe don't make your theories public cause it might be right but then Scott might change FNaF to make it wrong.

I am not saying to stop theorizing. I am saying to be careful to not exactly put the whole timeline together. For that reason and also, it is fun not knowing all these mysteries.

Imagine if we did solve FNaF. It wouldn't be fun anymore to play it and there would be a decrease in popularity of other people who tried to solve it. Imagine there was a YouTube channel dedicated to trying to solve FNaF mysteries without trying to solve the whole timeline, then someone else solved it completely. That channel will lose popularity and there would no point of having it. So there would also be decrease in popularity of the game cause famous YouTubers would stop doing videos on FNaF.

So if you want FNaF to die, keep trying to solve the timeline publicly. At least solve individual mysteries because then it is just one topic for Scott to change. But if you solve the whole thing, he'll have to stop making games cause there's no point giving more clues. Or maybe try solve the timeline offline.

Otherwise Five Night's at Freddy's will end quicker than we want it to.

Then it will have to be R.I.P. FNAF.
READ THE ABOVE PLEASE

Last edited by Hyperfinity (Oct. 14, 2017 17:52:20)

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hyperfinity wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

I have a theory. Why don't we stop theorizing. Some theorists spend money in trying to find the answer to something that might get revealed or made clear later. And also if Scott Cawthon hears these theories, he might tweak the timeline to make us wrong. So maybe don't make your theories public cause it might be right but then Scott might change FNaF to make it wrong.

I am not saying to stop theorizing. I am saying to be careful to not exactly put the whole timeline together. For that reason and also, it is fun not knowing all these mysteries.

Imagine if we did solve FNaF. It wouldn't be fun anymore to play it and there would be a decrease in popularity of other people who tried to solve it. Imagine there was a YouTube channel dedicated to trying to solve FNaF mysteries without trying to solve the whole timeline, then someone else solved it completely. That channel will lose popularity and there would no point of having it. So there would also be decrease in popularity of the game cause famous YouTubers would stop doing videos on FNaF.

So if you want FNaF to die, keep trying to solve the timeline publicly. At least solve individual mysteries because then it is just one topic for Scott to change. But if you solve the whole thing, he'll have to stop making games cause there's no point giving more clues. Or maybe try solve the timeline offline.

READ THE ABOVE PLEASE
I already said something about this. If you didn't read it yet, go back to where the original post is.

Hyperfinity
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs109801 wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

READ THE ABOVE PLEASE
I already said something about this. If you didn't read it yet, go back to where the original post is.
I know that you commented it but I need other people to see aswell.

crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hyperfinity wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

READ THE ABOVE PLEASE

crabclaw 118
why is this happening?who are they??????
PLEASE REPLY

end
cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

Last edited by cs477778 (Oct. 16, 2017 13:37:41)

crabclaw118
Scratcher
100+ posts

end
cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

ahh new pictures

Uh, yes it has.

Here you go.

This post was 3 months ago, during a stream that was about 1 month ago,
he commented in the chat that his break was over.

Scott Cawthon said on his website to only trust his website and steam account ONLY

cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hyperfinity wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

ahh new pictures

Uh, yes it has.

Here you go.

On the steam page he said that he was ending it because he wanted to spend more time with his children

cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

crabclaw118 wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

READ THE ABOVE PLEASE

crabclaw 118
why is this happening?who are they??????
PLEASE REPLY
he updated it.
Scottgames: We found a way to eject you.
FNaFWorld: You would be lost without me.
Scottgames: Haha! Say goodbye to our little “friend”
FNaFWorld: I can put myself back together.

cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

ahh new pictures

yes it is. Scott said he was done with the games. but he said he might still make books so you can prepare for those

Look at the other replies, it shows you it ain't.
OMG JUST BECAUSE THERE NEW PICTURES DOESN'T MEAN THERE IS A NEW GAME! HE SAID HE WAS DONE SO HE IS DONE! AND DON'T TRY THAT REDIT STUFF BECAUSE HE SAID TO TRUST HIS STEAM PAGE AND WEBSITE ONLY! FOR ALL YOU KNOW THE PICTURES COULD MEAN THAT THE FNAF MOVIE TRAILER WILL COME OUT SOON AND WILL HAVE BABY! IT COULD MEAN ANYTHING BUT A NEW GAME BECAUSE HE SAID HE WAS DONE WITH THE GAMES BECAUSE HE WANTED TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH HIS CHILDREN!!!!!!

Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs477778 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

ahh new pictures

OMG JUST BECAUSE THERE NEW PICTURES DOESN'T MEAN THERE IS A NEW GAME! HE SAID HE WAS DONE SO HE IS DONE! AND DON'T TRY THAT REDIT STUFF BECAUSE HE SAID TO TRUST HIS STEAM PAGE AND WEBSITE ONLY! FOR ALL YOU KNOW THE PICTURES COULD MEAN THAT THE FNAF MOVIE TRAILER WILL COME OUT SOON AND WILL HAVE BABY! IT COULD MEAN ANYTHING BUT A NEW GAME BECAUSE HE SAID HE WAS DONE WITH THE GAMES BECAUSE HE WANTED TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH HIS CHILDREN!!!!!!

Dude. CHILL. And just wait for 2018, and we'll see if it's coming out or not. No need to yell like an triggered idiot on a sugar rush.
kuchikoo
Scratcher
66 posts

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

wow. I love how you fnaf fans just get mad at a person if you find a flaw in the theory
Your not alone.To be honest most people get mad because they misunderstand your theory,or the DON'T understand your theory so they try to insert their own one and then it just gets really confusing and tricky.But not all fnaf fans are like that just the immature ones,I'm not saying all 10 year olds get mad and shout when they don't get what they want.My sis is 10 but she never does that.I would never do that its disrespectful,although constructive critisizm is okay it helps you.I understand why fnaf fans would get mad when you make an incorrect theory about their favourite franchise,but please if they would just suggest their thought politely then there would be way less fire wars.

We shouldn't get mad about theories. We can't even be sure that our OWN theories are correct. I argue with myself in the middle of the night in front of a mirror, but I never disagree with anyone else. It's best to respect everyone's theories because Scott is very unexpected, so we'll never know if we're right or wrong. It's okay to just correct people respectfully like if someone says that purple man is blue, you can kindly say that purple man is purple, but don't start saying that someone's stupid or anything offensive. There are many immature people out there, but it's best to not be one of those people.

- K U C H I K O O
Hyperfinity
Scratcher
500+ posts

Is FNaF 6 cancelled or confirmed.

cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

Booplush4727 wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

crabclaw118 wrote:

ahh new pictures

The book confirms that the image is from a new game.
People found out about the image BEFORE he cancelled it, so the image really has no use.