Discuss Scratch

BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

FNAF THEORIES (The Expanded Universe of the Five Nights At Freddy's games)

Ian123asd wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

Here's a question: Everyone knows about the Mangle Gender Debate, but what about the Chica debate? Do you guys think Chica is a robotic chicken or duck?

I think she's a chicken because of her taloned feet, and it would be an alliterative name just like all of the other animatronics.

What do you guys think?

It's actually the Golden Freddy Syndrome, not the Mangle Gender Debate. Golden Freddy's gender was confused at the time of FNaF 1's release, so Mangle isn't the first, and certainly won't be the last.

And also, Chica is a chicken. The talons, and the baby chick color scheme are proof. FNaF 2 and onward is also proof (see the sharp beak in her Toy, Withered, and Nightmare appearances).
(First Paragraph)
I know, but I was referring to the Mangle Gender Debate from FNaF 2. Never heard of the Golden Freddy Syndrome, sounds interesting…
(Second Paragraph)
I agree. Chica does look more like a rubber ducky than a cartoon chicken, but the alliterative name, the future sharp beaks, and the taloned feet kind of give it away.
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

codingnick wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

Here's my theory;
I think that the Fazbears fright location used to be the location that “Was left to rot” as phone guy in fnaf 2 states.Fazbears fright is not a new location its just an old location preferably the location that was left to rot.Lets call it “The ugly models” location for the moment,because phone guy in fnaf 2 already states that the old models (the withereds) in fnaf two were ugly.*According to him,I have nothing against them* So the ugly models location was built by William Afton after Fred bear and Spring Bonnies location (It's obviously not Fred Bears diner thats the very first location in the timeline of the original fnaf story).This ugly model location starred five animatronics;Freddy,Chica,Bonnie,Foxy and the puppet.Of course these suits were all springlock suits.Why?How?Well If this was the location (Ugly model location) were the fnaf 3 tape recordings came from then it fits in perfectly with the storyline.Because when the bite of 83 happened the fred bear and springbonnie location was shut down and replaced by two new locations;Circus babys pizza world and The ugly model location.They were both open at the same time.That's why the phone guy from fnaf 3 in the old tape recordings from the ugly model location says that there were multiple springlock failure in the ugly model location (Which makes the animatronics Freddy Chica Foxy springlock suits as well) and there were multiple springlock failures in the sister location as well.So the sister location not being the underground facility but being the restraunt that was open for one day then shut because of the “baby grabs William Aftons daughter incident” and then the springlock failure in the ugly models location,eventually leading to it's shut down and leading the people to “leave it to rot”.Then 30 years later it is uncertain which location springtrap was found in (Most likely the fnaf 1 location) but it is certain that he was shipped off to another location which I say is the “Ugly models location”Which we never saw before.

But hey that's just a theory,a GAME theory (I had to )
Um, wasn't there a location that didn't have foxy or the toy's? (fun time foxy was the replacement, and bb and the pupper are bb and the pupper)

Oh yeah!I forgot bb,soz.Funtime Foxy became mangle in the fnaf 2 location.The kids dismantled here in the fnaf 2 location.And the other funtime foxy obviously being in the sister Location.I'm not sure but the location that was left to rot “the ugly model location” (sorry) contained all the withered animatronics from fnaf2 including withered springbonnie and withered golden freddy andd bb and the puppet.Funtime foxy didn't exist in the location before because she is a toy.
wait… if funtime foxy is mangle… WHO'S NOT TO SAY THAT TOY FREDDY IS JUST FUNTIME FREDDY PAINTED TO AVOID SUSPISION
Funtime Foxy is not Mangle. That wouldn't really make any canonical sense. Plus, their designs are completely different.
there are 2 funtime foxy's though. . .
Okay, this is where it starts to get a bit confusing.
Funtime Foxy in FNaF World IS the Funtime Foxy from FNaF: Sister Location, but he/she is supposed to represent un-mangled Mangle. There's no actual name yet for the un-mangled Mangle, so Scott used a character that's technically from a different game, but represents the original Mangle.

Anyways, that's my interpretation of it. It's kind of confusing.
Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

codingnick wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

Here's my theory;
I think that the Fazbears fright location used to be the location that “Was left to rot” as phone guy in fnaf 2 states.Fazbears fright is not a new location its just an old location preferably the location that was left to rot.Lets call it “The ugly models” location for the moment,because phone guy in fnaf 2 already states that the old models (the withereds) in fnaf two were ugly.*According to him,I have nothing against them* So the ugly models location was built by William Afton after Fred bear and Spring Bonnies location (It's obviously not Fred Bears diner thats the very first location in the timeline of the original fnaf story).This ugly model location starred five animatronics;Freddy,Chica,Bonnie,Foxy and the puppet.Of course these suits were all springlock suits.Why?How?Well If this was the location (Ugly model location) were the fnaf 3 tape recordings came from then it fits in perfectly with the storyline.Because when the bite of 83 happened the fred bear and springbonnie location was shut down and replaced by two new locations;Circus babys pizza world and The ugly model location.They were both open at the same time.That's why the phone guy from fnaf 3 in the old tape recordings from the ugly model location says that there were multiple springlock failure in the ugly model location (Which makes the animatronics Freddy Chica Foxy springlock suits as well) and there were multiple springlock failures in the sister location as well.So the sister location not being the underground facility but being the restraunt that was open for one day then shut because of the “baby grabs William Aftons daughter incident” and then the springlock failure in the ugly models location,eventually leading to it's shut down and leading the people to “leave it to rot”.Then 30 years later it is uncertain which location springtrap was found in (Most likely the fnaf 1 location) but it is certain that he was shipped off to another location which I say is the “Ugly models location”Which we never saw before.

Um, wasn't there a location that didn't have foxy or the toy's? (fun time foxy was the replacement, and bb and the pupper are bb and the pupper)

Oh yeah!I forgot bb,soz.Funtime Foxy became mangle in the fnaf 2 location.The kids dismantled here in the fnaf 2 location.And the other funtime foxy obviously being in the sister Location.I'm not sure but the location that was left to rot “the ugly model location” (sorry) contained all the withered animatronics from fnaf2 including withered springbonnie and withered golden freddy andd bb and the puppet.Funtime foxy didn't exist in the location before because she is a toy.
wait… if funtime foxy is mangle… WHO'S NOT TO SAY THAT TOY FREDDY IS JUST FUNTIME FREDDY PAINTED TO AVOID SUSPISION
Funtime Foxy is not Mangle. That wouldn't really make any canonical sense. Plus, their designs are completely different.
Funtime Foxy in FNaF World IS the Funtime Foxy from FNaF: Sister Location, but he/she is supposed to represent un-mangled Mangle. There's no actual name yet for the un-mangled Mangle, so Scott used a character that's technically from a different game, but represents the original Mangle.

I agree. It's as confusing as trying to figure out why Freddy is perfectly lighted when everything else is pitch black in his power out jumpscare!
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

Here's a question: Everyone knows about the Mangle Gender Debate, but what about the Chica debate? Do you guys think Chica is a robotic chicken or duck?

I think she's a chicken because of her taloned feet, and it would be an alliterative name just like all of the other animatronics.

What do you guys think?

It's actually the Golden Freddy Syndrome, not the Mangle Gender Debate. Golden Freddy's gender was confused at the time of FNaF 1's release, so Mangle isn't the first, and certainly won't be the last.

And also, Chica is a chicken. The talons, and the baby chick color scheme are proof. FNaF 2 and onward is also proof (see the sharp beak in her Toy, Withered, and Nightmare appearances).
Also, one of the first one of these kinds of debates was the Puppet Gender Debate. This was to determine whether The Puppet was a girl or a boy, and people are still confused on what the answer is to this today.

The most effective answer to things like that is to call the animatronic in question an it, or they.
Yeah, that's true.

Hyperfinity
Scratcher
500+ posts

I have a theory. Why don't we stop theorizing. Some theorists spend money in trying to find the answer to something that might get revealed or made clear later. And also if Scott Cawthon hears these theories, he might tweak the timeline to make us wrong. So maybe don't make your theories public cause it might be right but then Scott might change FNaF to make it wrong.

I am not saying to stop theorizing. I am saying to be careful to not exactly put the whole timeline together. For that reason and also, it is fun not knowing all these mysteries.

Imagine if we did solve FNaF. It wouldn't be fun anymore to play it and there would be a decrease in popularity of other people who tried to solve it. Imagine there was a YouTube channel dedicated to trying to solve FNaF mysteries without trying to solve the whole timeline, then someone else solved it completely. That channel will lose popularity and there would no point of having it. So there would also be decrease in popularity of the game cause famous YouTubers would stop doing videos on FNaF.

So if you want FNaF to die, keep trying to solve the timeline publicly. At least solve individual mysteries because then it is just one topic for Scott to change. But if you solve the whole thing, he'll have to stop making games cause there's no point giving more clues. Or maybe try solve the timeline offline.

Otherwise Five Night's at Freddy's will end quicker than we want it to.

Then it will have to be R.I.P. FNAF.

Last edited by Hyperfinity (Sept. 30, 2017 10:51:39)

cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

Here's my theory;

Well,yeah okay I have to agree with that one…Because Mangle is a toy you know.
XD i know i said that to make a point

Wings of Fire OST Coming Soon to Youtube!

Planned Release Date- OST #1: Late November-Early December 2020
Planned Full Sountrack Length for Book 1: 1-1.5 hours

For More information about it, Click Here!
cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

codingnick wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

Here's my theory;

BROBBOY STOP SPAMMING THAT STUPID SONG!

Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

cs477778 wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

codingnick wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

Here's my theory;

BROBBOY STOP SPAMMING THAT STUPID SONG!

U MAD, BRO?
kuchikoo
Scratcher
66 posts

Ian123asd wrote:

cs109801 wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

What do you guys think?

Also, one of the first one of these kinds of debates was the Puppet Gender Debate. This was to determine whether The Puppet was a girl or a boy, and people are still confused on what the answer is to this today.

The most effective answer to things like that is to call the animatronic in question an it, or they.

- K U C H I K O O
Dazzlebutterfly
Scratcher
49 posts

cs477778 wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

Here's my theory;

I gets a bit confusing(Well maybe not for Scott but!For us fellow theorists its confusing as heck)My point was that the “Ugly models location what ever you wanna call it!” Is the fnaf 3 location before it was used for “Fazbears fright”.Although it is arguable that it might also be the spring bonnie and Fredbear location-Just maybe!
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hyperfinity wrote:

I have a theory. Why don't we stop theorizing. Some theorists spend money in trying to find the answer to something that might get revealed or made clear later. And also if Scott Cawthon hears these theories, he might tweak the timeline to make us wrong. So maybe don't make your theories public cause it might be right but then Scott might change FNaF to make it wrong.

I am not saying to stop theorizing. I am saying to be careful to not exactly put the whole timeline together. For that reason and also, it is fun not knowing all these mysteries.

Imagine if we did solve FNaF. It wouldn't be fun anymore to play it and there would be a decrease in popularity of other people who tried to solve it. Imagine there was a YouTube channel dedicated to trying to solve FNaF mysteries without trying to solve the whole timeline, then someone else solved it completely. That channel will lose popularity and there would no point of having it. So there would also be decrease in popularity of the game cause famous YouTubers would stop doing videos on FNaF.

So if you want FNaF to die, keep trying to solve the timeline publicly. At least solve individual mysteries because then it is just one topic for Scott to change. But if you solve the whole thing, he'll have to stop making games cause there's no point giving more clues. Or maybe try solve the timeline offline.

Otherwise Five Night's at Freddy's will end quicker than we want it to.

Then it will have to be R.I.P. FNAF.
I haven't been here in awhile, and I'm quite surprised that no one else has said anything about this either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You have a good point: That people should not solve FNAF entirely, but they should solve only one topic at a time. Everyone tries to do that as best they can on this forum. However, not everyone tries to follow that rule.
I'm sorry to say that Game Theory tries to do that. I'll bet this doesn't come as much of a surprise, but if you've seen GT before, you would know what I mean. Examples are right here. I just wanted to throw this out there since you started to bring this up.

Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Isn't it strange how FNaF manages to put every theory we've made into question every time a new game is released?

Last edited by Ian123asd (Oct. 2, 2017 10:49:44)

kuchikoo
Scratcher
66 posts

Ian123asd wrote:

Isn't it strange how FNaF manages to put every theory we've made into question every time a new game is released?

I know, right? The moment something new comes out we just start doubting everything that we thought

- K U C H I K O O
codingnick
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hyperfinity wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Hyperfinity wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

Here's my theory;

1 problem with your theory. Circus babys pizza world was shut down due to gas leaks.
Not true. That was to cover up what actually happened there (death of Charlotte Afton).
how do you know its Charlotte?
Who else could it be?
Oh, I don't know, maybe William's real daughter?! (ik her name isn't charlotte, but we don't know William's real daughter's name)
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

Not all of them. When FNaF 2 came out, the dead children theory was basically proven true. The Freddy Files (I got a copy over the weekend) even says specifically: “One thing is for certain: the animatronics are possesed by dead children, seeking revenge.” (The wording might be slightly different.)

If you don't believe me, either look it up, look in your own copy, or look in a friend's copy.

There's a lot of stuff like that in The Freddy Files.
BroBBoy
Scratcher
100+ posts

kuchikoo wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

I know, right? The moment something new comes out we just start doubting everything that we thought
I wanna see Scott Cawthon's gigantic lore-mapping flow chart

I tried explaining the lore from FNaF 1 to SL, but it took multiple double periods and multiple bus rides to explain it all, and I'm not even sure if I got to Sister Location.
Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

Not all of them. When FNaF 2 came out, the dead children theory was basically proven true. The Freddy Files (I got a copy over the weekend) even says specifically: “One thing is for certain: the animatronics are possesed by dead children, seeking revenge.” (The wording might be slightly different.)

If you don't believe me, either look it up, look in your own copy, or look in a friend's copy.

I know, but the point is, only a few theories made from day one managed to survive until now. Remember the Purple Guy = Phone Guy theory? I didn't even manage to survive in time for FNaF 3's release. The Foxy did the bite theory? FNaF 2 put it into question a bit. It may have done better than the one I just mentioned, but ever since FNaF 4 came out, We have several conflicting theories about this one subject.
cs109801
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

cs477778 wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

codingnick wrote:

Dazzlebutterfly wrote:

Here's my theory;

I gets a bit confusing(Well maybe not for Scott but!For us fellow theorists its confusing as heck)My point was that the “Ugly models location what ever you wanna call it!” Is the fnaf 3 location before it was used for “Fazbears fright”.Although it is arguable that it might also be the spring bonnie and Fredbear location-Just maybe!
I have a few problems with what you just said. First off, the “Ugly Models Location” is just an older Freddy Fazbear's Pizza before FNAF 2. Secondly, you're saying FNAF 3 comes before FNAF 2. It's already confirmed that FNAF 3 comes last in the timeline. Finally, Fazbear's Fright is meant to be an attraction that shows people what Freddy Fazbear's Pizza used to be in the past. So why would there be two?

cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

BroBBoy wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

yeah no i am not clicking that link because it´s probobly just that stupid song

cs477778
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ian123asd wrote:

BroBBoy wrote:

Ian123asd wrote:

I know, but the point is, only a few theories made from day one managed to survive until now. Remember the Purple Guy = Phone Guy theory? I didn't even manage to survive in time for FNaF 3's release. The Foxy did the bite theory? FNaF 2 put it into question a bit. It may have done better than the one I just mentioned, but ever since FNaF 4 came out, We have several conflicting theories about this one subject.
the book said that foxy was the person to cause the bite of 87'. It says ¨Foxy was the person to cause the bite of 87´. Hence why he was out of order since the first game.¨