Discuss Scratch

Horsekatto
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NFE Hazbin Hotel.

My project just got removed but I would like it if it was just NFE'd because it would be more fair considering how popular HH is. People who don't know that Hazbin Hotel is not allowed on Scratch could be banned accidently.

All hail Starscream. If you don't know who Starscream is look at this: https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page
KnockScream forever!
yes No I'm not a Lute simp! I d-don't know what you mean! *sweats nervously*
I mostly post Transformers stuff. And I like HH but that shows not appropriate for scratch so I'll probably post my ocs and not much else.
“”I'd rather be alone than unhappy.“ - Whitney Houston. ”All your jokes land flat, you got a stupid hat
And frankly, that bow tie doesn't suit you."- Discord (MLP) roasting Bill Cipher.
starlightsparker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NFE Hazbin Hotel.

hh is 18+
no support

✮˚. ᵎᵎ ?彡⋆。˚ starlight !! * ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✧˖° female !! ⋆。°✩ they.them !!‧˚₊ muslim !!✶ .ᐟ
︶꒦꒷order at star's cafe! served w/ love꒷꒦︶
star's cafe is a store to order banners, pfps, and more!
(rounded) 1000th post | (actual) 1000th post | first post
~ pakistani muslim ~ ~ born in arabia ~ palestine supporter! ~
stop the Islam hate!useful custom blockslatest projectcomment herePython Learning History
Scratch inspired me to want to become a programmer when i grow up. I plan on learning python :>
Horsekatto
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NFE Hazbin Hotel.

starlightsparker wrote:

hh is 18+
no support

What about South Park and Family Guy both 18+ but they aren't even NFE'd.

All hail Starscream. If you don't know who Starscream is look at this: https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page
KnockScream forever!
I mostly post Transformers stuff. And I like HH but that shows not appropriate for scratch so I'll probably post my ocs and not much else.
“”I'd rather be alone than unhappy.“ - Whitney Houston. ”All your jokes land flat, you got a stupid hat
And frankly, that bow tie doesn't suit you."- Discord (MLP) roasting Bill Cipher.
starlightsparker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NFE Hazbin Hotel.

well they should be

✮˚. ᵎᵎ ?彡⋆。˚ starlight !! * ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✧˖° female !! ⋆。°✩ they.them !!‧˚₊ muslim !!✶ .ᐟ
︶꒦꒷order at star's cafe! served w/ love꒷꒦︶
star's cafe is a store to order banners, pfps, and more!
(rounded) 1000th post | (actual) 1000th post | first post
~ pakistani muslim ~ ~ born in arabia ~ palestine supporter! ~
stop the Islam hate!useful custom blockslatest projectcomment herePython Learning History
Scratch inspired me to want to become a programmer when i grow up. I plan on learning python :>
Horsekatto
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NFE Hazbin Hotel.

starlightsparker wrote:

well they should be

Most scratchers only post appropriate stuff about HH.

KnockScream forever!
yadayadayadagoodbye
Scratcher
1000+ posts

NFE Hazbin Hotel.

Horsekatto wrote:

starlightsparker wrote:

well they should be

Most scratchers only post appropriate stuff about HH.
However, HH, from what i've heard, involves more of *those* stuff

Scratchers that I've cati-fied
undeterministic
Scratcher
500+ posts

NFE Hazbin Hotel.

no

Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

NFE Hazbin Hotel.

Sorry - this was already considered by the Scratch Team and rejected due to too many inappropriate themes.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;