JACKBOYS12 wrote:

ym16xs wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

How old will Tony be during Spider-Man?
Should we set it like 2 years after?
Who's Tony's love interest?
Tony's best friend?
I need a villain that Iron Man would fight during Stark Expo.

(Keep in mind this will be during Spider-Man)
And is anyone using Norman Osborn?
If so, I need all the info about Osborn and if he's green goblin. I think he's in Deadpool. So can I get that script?
Osborn is going to become the mayor of New York in the of deadpool
Is he going to be Green Goblin or no?
And should I set it after or before Deadpool?
ask Jcp, I'm not the writter
But I thought JCP is not directing deadpool.
first he was writer and director, and then I become co-directer, then Jcp realize that I am doing stuff more then him, when he decides to write about Doctor Doom, he made me director of the film
Ok, can I see the script for Deadpool?

I'm almost done with Ep1 Script.
?

I believe in me. Just believe in you. Let me do me. You like it? Cool. You don't?
-Ye
FinleyD31
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

ym16xs wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

ym16xs wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

ym16xs wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

How old will Tony be during Spider-Man?
Should we set it like 2 years after?
Who's Tony's love interest?
Tony's best friend?
I need a villain that Iron Man would fight during Stark Expo.

(Keep in mind this will be during Spider-Man)
And is anyone using Norman Osborn?
If so, I need all the info about Osborn and if he's green goblin. I think he's in Deadpool. So can I get that script?
Osborn is going to become the mayor of New York in the of deadpool
Is he going to be Green Goblin or no?
And should I set it after or before Deadpool?
ask Jcp, I'm not the writter
But I thought JCP is not directing deadpool.
first he was writer and director, and then I become co-directer, then Jcp realize that I am doing stuff more then him, when he decides to write about Doctor Doom, he made me director of the film
Ok, can I see the script for Deadpool?

I'm almost done with Ep1 Script.
?

yeah were is the script?

Hi! This is @FinleyD31

Please sign up for The Battles Season 4

I make Comics called the FCU
I am part of Marvel Omega
I make animations
and I make Ninjago recap
Make sure you vote every week

Updated Aug 1st 2023
Updated Apr 7th 2024
FinleyD31
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

Guys I think we need to make a account made by JCP, Umer and Ym, or anyone to be fair, just so we can post more stuff.

Hi! This is @FinleyD31

I make animations
and I make Ninjago recap

Updated Aug 1st 2023
Updated Apr 7th 2024
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

Deadpool

This was just a test to see if the name Deadpool is allowed.

Last edited by jcpbuilder (April 6, 2024 11:31:36)

I'm jcpbuilder the creator of Star Wars: Ace Combat and the JMU. I'm also part of the SWBU and Marvel Omega.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Luke 16:31

Many men will volunteer to die. But few will be patient in the face of pain. - Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, Canderous Ordo
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

Sorry everyone the Deadpool Script ‘contains unsuitable language and will not be posted’ not sure what that's about since there is no language.

Here’s a tip if you want to read it. Go to ym16xs’s storyboard project and go inside the project. He has all the scenes in comments in the sprites for different scenes.

Last edited by jcpbuilder (April 6, 2024 11:36:42)

I'm jcpbuilder the creator of Star Wars: Ace Combat and the JMU. I'm also part of the SWBU and Marvel Omega.

"He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’” - Luke 16:31

Many men will volunteer to die. But few will be patient in the face of pain. - Mandalorian Neo-Crusader, Canderous Ordo
umerlikestrains5
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

ym16xs wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

ym16xs wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

umerlikestrains5 wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

Hello
who r u? (Respectfully)
ArygleE1 said I can join,
I had an old account that was like 2 months old and got deleted by my step-brother
on accident
He got mad at me for taking his Xbox Controller away because he was playing too long.
So he literally deleted your entire account?! Injustice!!! (I think I used that word right lol)
Well, he is kinda spoiled
well dang, I'm sorry
I don't mind it. (I do, but I can't achieve anything by getting it all handed to me)

Anyways,

Spider-Man's Love interest, MJ will die in Ep 12. I'm planning that it'd end Season 1.

It's going to centralize around Venom and how venom takes over peter after Peter gives in.

Peter kills MJ…
Venoms been done wayy to much lets try villains like mysterio, scorpion etc

Heyo I'm Umer!
I make stuff move by taking many pictures of it in motion.
It's called animation look it up!
ym16xs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

jcpbuilder wrote:

Sorry everyone the Deadpool Script ‘contains unsuitable language and will not be posted’ not sure what that's about since there is no language.

Here’s a tip if you want to read it. Go to ym16xs’s storyboard project and go inside the project. He has all the scenes in comments in the sprites for different scenes.
Just one scene

I'm an animator
Directer and storyboard artist for the Marvel Omega's first film Deadpool
audition's are out
member of the -PDCU- and Marvel Omega
Owner Of The YMCAU & YDCAU
JACKBOYS12
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

umerlikestrains5 wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

ym16xs wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

ym16xs wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

umerlikestrains5 wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

Hello
who r u? (Respectfully)
ArygleE1 said I can join,
I had an old account that was like 2 months old and got deleted by my step-brother
on accident
He got mad at me for taking his Xbox Controller away because he was playing too long.
So he literally deleted your entire account?! Injustice!!! (I think I used that word right lol)
Well, he is kinda spoiled
well dang, I'm sorry
I don't mind it. (I do, but I can't achieve anything by getting it all handed to me)

Anyways,

Spider-Man's Love interest, MJ will die in Ep 12. I'm planning that it'd end Season 1.

It's going to centralize around Venom and how venom takes over peter after Peter gives in.

Peter kills MJ…
Venoms been done wayy to much lets try villains like mysterio, scorpion etc
But he'll fight villains with Venom. He'll be fighting more than one villain at the same time.

I believe in me. Just believe in you. Let me do me. You like it? Cool. You don't?
-Ye
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

ym16xs wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Just one scene
Didn’t you have the rest of the scenes in comments in the ‘code’ section of their respective sprites?

ym16xs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

jcpbuilder wrote:

ym16xs wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Just one scene
Didn’t you have the rest of the scenes in comments in the ‘code’ section of their respective sprites?
I finish 2 scenes, the rest are blank, I'm working on scene 3

I'm an animator
audition's are out
jcpbuilder
Scratcher
500+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

ym16xs wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

ym16xs wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Just one scene
I'm not talking about the storyboard, I'm talking about the script.

Like this:

ym16xs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

jcpbuilder wrote:

ym16xs wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

ym16xs wrote:

jcpbuilder wrote:

Just one scene
I'm not talking about the storyboard, I'm talking about the script.

Like this:
yes

I'm an animator
audition's are out
JACKBOYS12
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

Can anyone draw me things?

Last edited by JACKBOYS12 (April 6, 2024 21:53:30)

-Ye
ArgyleE1
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

What do you mean?

“Intelligence is a privilege, and it needs to be used for the greater good of people.” — Dr. Otto Octavius

“Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they can’t be saved.” — Professor Charles Xavier

“No man can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.“ — Peter Parker

“You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become A Villain.” — Harvey Dent
JACKBOYS12
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

ArgyleE1 wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

What do you mean?
I need Spider-Man sprites and Tony Stark Sprites, etc.

-Ye
JACKBOYS12
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

Can I use these sprites for Spider-Man?
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979227320/

-Ye
ArgyleE1
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

Yea, go ahead! Btw, cause the Spider-Man show takes place 2 years (from what I remember) after the Ironman show, I’d say Tony can use any of the suits in that slideshow. However, I would say he’d probably use Model 9 (classic-neo) (the last one)

“Intelligence is a privilege, and it needs to be used for the greater good of people.” — Dr. Otto Octavius

“Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they can’t be saved.” — Professor Charles Xavier

“No man can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.“ — Peter Parker

“You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become A Villain.” — Harvey Dent
FinleyD31
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

Make sure every show/movie has the same art so they all look the same when we do the avengers

Hi! This is @FinleyD31

I make animations
and I make Ninjago recap

Updated Aug 1st 2023
Updated Apr 7th 2024
JACKBOYS12
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

FinleyD31 wrote:

Make sure every show/movie has the same art so they all look the same when we do the avengers
Are we doing an Avengers?

ArgyleE1 wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

Yea, go ahead! Btw, cause the Spider-Man show takes place 2 years (from what I remember) after the Ironman show, I’d say Tony can use any of the suits in that slideshow. However, I would say he’d probably use Model 9 (classic-neo) (the last one)
Ok, thanks. Is it possible for you to make a Spider-Man design like this?

-Ye
JACKBOYS12
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

FinleyD31 wrote:

Are we doing an Avengers?

ArgyleE1 wrote:

JACKBOYS12 wrote:

Ok, thanks. Is it possible for you to make a Spider-Man design like this?
Please?

-Ye