ym16xs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

ganeshsai wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

ym16xs wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

Ym16xs. I'll create a new forum for deadpool alone. That Daboydodo is kinda getting on my nerves. I'm going to decline his application
its fine I got it undercontrol
wait, if we create a new one, we can bring in voice artists too. Isn't codey playing deadpool?
Also Tani Cece isn't active anymore. she was a good mystique
agree

I'm an animator
Directer and storyboard artist for the Marvel Omega's first film Deadpool
audition's are out
member of the -PDCU- and Marvel Omega
Owner Of The YMCAU & YDCAU
ym16xs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

ganeshsai wrote:

ym16xs wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

Ym16xs. I'll create a new forum for deadpool alone. That Daboydodo is kinda getting on my nerves. I'm going to decline his application
its fine I got it undercontrol
wait, if we create a new one, we can bring in voice artists too. Isn't codey playing deadpool?
yes

I'm an animator
audition's are out
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

Deadpool forum. (Mainly for VA)
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/745645/?page=1#post-7843016

New writer sign-up https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/977179591/
I think we should let them in. What about you

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

Red Redemption is the next game coming out by me. It'll be a 3 part game!
ym16xs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

ganeshsai wrote:

talking to me

I'm an animator
audition's are out
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

ym16xs wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

talking to me
to everyone. Just need ur opinon

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

ym16xs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

ganeshsai wrote:

ym16xs wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

talking to me
to everyone. Just need ur opinon
I'm all set

I'm an animator
audition's are out
umerlikestrains5
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

Im quitting scratch

Heyo I'm Umer!
I make stuff move by taking many pictures of it in motion.
It's called animation look it up!
Marvel_Omega
Scratcher
27 posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

Marvel Origins script. Anything I should add?

Certainly! Let's add some **iconic voice lines** for **Deadpool** to enhance the script. Imagine Ryan Reynolds delivering these lines with his signature wit and sarcasm:

0. **Memory Issues**
Goes into flashbacks of Wade's old's life before this death. Shooting happens. Francais kills him.

1. **Wade's Transformation:**
*Wade*: (groaning) “Where the hell am I?”
- *Ajax*: “You woke up? I brought you back to life with my experiments?”
- *Wade*: (groaning) “Well, this is just dandy. I've always wanted to be a human guinea pig. Thanks, Ajax!”
- *Ajax*: “You're welcome, Wade.”

3. **Becoming Deadpool:**
- *Wade*: (putting on the red suit) “Ah, the classic superhero color. Matches my eyes, don't you think?”
- *Ajax*: “You're not a hero, Wade. You're a freak.”
- *Deadpool*: “Freak? Nah, I prefer ‘mercenary with a mouth.’”

4. **The Hunt Begins:**
- *Deadpool*: (interrogating a thug) “Listen up, buttercup. Where's Francis hiding?”
- *Thug*: “I ain't telling you noth—”
- *Deadpool*: (pulls out a katana) “Wrong answer. Let's play ‘slice and dice.’”

5. *Shodown with Ajax:**
- *Deadpool*: “Francis, you know what rhymes with your name? Pain. Lots of it.”
- Ajax* “You can't kill me, Wade.”
- *Deadpool*: “Oh, I won't kill you. But I'll rearrange your face like a Picasso.”

I'm still working on it. How is it so far?
umerlikestrains5
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

Marvel_Omega wrote:

Certainly! Let's add some **iconic voice lines** for **Deadpool** to enhance the script. Imagine Ryan Reynolds delivering these lines with his signature wit and sarcasm:

0. **Memory Issues**
Goes into flashbacks of Wade's old's life before this death. Shooting happens. Francais kills him.

- *Wade*: (groaning) “Well, this is just dandy. I've always wanted to be a human guinea pig. Thanks, Ajax!”

- *Wade*: (putting on the red suit) “Ah, the classic superhero color. Matches my eyes, don't you think?”

- *Deadpool*: (interrogating a thug) “Listen up, buttercup. Where's Francis hiding?”

- *Deadpool*: “Oh, I won't kill you. But I'll rearrange your face like a Picasso.”

im quitting scratch

Heyo I'm Umer!
I make stuff move by taking many pictures of it in motion.
It's called animation look it up!
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

umerlikestrains5 wrote:

Marvel_Omega wrote:

0. **Memory Issues**

im quitting scratch
Bruh, it was nice knowing you. you are a great friend. one day, you should return.

ArgyleE1
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

Hello! I am @ArgyleE1 and I’m working on this stuff with you guys! (Wow I sound unprofessional) I’ve got experience with writing books, scripts, animating, voice acting, and more! So, just wondering, what’s going on in this universe? Is it similar to the main 616 continuity, or more like the MCU? I’m assuming the Avengers exist, but has Thanos happened yet?

“Intelligence is a privilege, and it needs to be used for the greater good of people.” — Dr. Otto Octavius

“Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they can’t be saved.” — Professor Charles Xavier

“No man can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.“ — Peter Parker

“You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become A Villain.” — Harvey Dent
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

ArgyleE1 wrote:

Hello! I am @ArgyleE1 and I’m working on this stuff with you guys! (Wow I sound unprofessional) I’ve got experience with writing books, scripts, animating, voice acting, and more! So, just wondering, what’s going on in this universe? Is it similar to the main 616 continuity, or more like the MCU? I’m assuming the Avengers exist, but has Thanos happened yet?
We haven't done anything yet. We are working deadpool right now. Thats our first film.

ArgyleE1
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

ganeshsai wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

We haven't done anything yet. We are working deadpool right now. Thats our first film.
Okay! Is there anything I can work on in the meantime, or is this like a team effort, where we all work on the same thing at the same time? (Sorry if this is getting annoying lol)

“Intelligence is a privilege, and it needs to be used for the greater good of people.” — Dr. Otto Octavius

“Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they can’t be saved.” — Professor Charles Xavier

“No man can win every battle, but no man should fall without a struggle.“ — Peter Parker

“You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become A Villain.” — Harvey Dent
MarvelOmega108
Scratcher
6 posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

ArgyleE1 wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

Okay! Is there anything I can work on in the meantime, or is this like a team effort, where we all work on the same thing at the same time? (Sorry if this is getting annoying lol)
You can make your film and be a director.

Or you can help write Marvel Origins Deadpool (show separate from movie)
ym16xs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

umerlikestrains5 wrote:

Marvel_Omega wrote:

0. **Memory Issues**

im quitting scratch
farewell

I'm an animator
audition's are out
ArgyleE1
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

MarvelOmega108 wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

Okay, sweet! I’ve been wanting to make an Avengers show, and it’s basically 616, but Captain America ends ww2 differently, so he lives a full life, Tony teams up with John Rodgers instead of Steve Rodgers (cause he died of old age or whatever, and John is Cap’s son) and Iron-Man gets his hands on the infinity gauntlet, and it all kinda falls apart from there. It’s kind of Marvel’s What If but it drags on for an entire show. I’m assuming you don’t want to get into multiverse stuff yet, so…..maybe I can just make an Iron-Man movie or something lol

ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

ArgyleE1 wrote:

MarvelOmega108 wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

Okay, sweet! I’ve been wanting to make an Avengers show, and it’s basically 616, but Captain America ends ww2 differently, so he lives a full life, Tony teams up with John Rodgers instead of Steve Rodgers (cause he died of old age or whatever, and John is Cap’s son) and Iron-Man gets his hands on the infinity gauntlet, and it all kinda falls apart from there. It’s kind of Marvel’s What If but it drags on for an entire show. I’m assuming you don’t want to get into multiverse stuff yet, so…..maybe I can just make an Iron-Man movie or something lol
Maybe we should do Iron Man before the avengers because we need either a backstory or a story introducing them.

ArgyleE1
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

ganeshsai wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

MarvelOmega108 wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

Maybe we should do Iron Man before the avengers because we need either a backstory or a story introducing them.
okay, sounds good! It seems you guys are (at least begining to be) planning stuff, so……who do you think the villain should be? Does it really matter?

ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

ArgyleE1 wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

MarvelOmega108 wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

okay, sounds good! It seems you guys are (at least begining to be) planning stuff, so……who do you think the villain should be? Does it really matter?
You can choose since you are the director.

ArgyleE1
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi ho the rattlin bog.

ganeshsai wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

MarvelOmega108 wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

ArgyleE1 wrote:

You can choose since you are the director.
okay! I guess I’ll report back when I’ve made some progress. Thanks again for inviting me to be apart of this! (Why do I sound so cheesy T-T) One more thing, is it okay if I make it a show instead?

Last edited by ArgyleE1 (March 6, 2024 03:49:03)