Discuss Scratch

_NovaNebula_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Minecraft-Scratch Community Group - OFFICIAL topic

Welcome to the Minecraft-Scratch Community!

This forum is NOT a duplicate of the Official Minecraft Topic. That topic is for scratchers to discuss Minecraft itself. This is for people to plan, design, and play Minecraft as a community. People can choose to do both things separately.

RULES:

1. Keep everything friendly for scratchers. We want anyone to feel safe to join. So…
- Use no swearing or slurs
- No posting inappropriate things
- Just don't be stupid. These rules shouldn't be hard to follow

2. Keep on topic. If you need to talk about Minecraft in general, use the Minecraft Topic

3. Treat everyone the same. So no discrimination or bullying. THIS GOES FOR JAVA VS BEDROCK TOO. You can argue, but don't take it beyond a friendly argument.

4. The rules can, and will likely be updated. So make sure to check on them once in a while. If something isn't here, please let me know. And if someone breaks a rule that isn't specifically listed here, they will have consequences as well. Oh and speaking of consequences…

CONSEQUENCES:

Assuming you broke a rule, your consequence will be one of the following, based off of your offense:
- Small offense: you will receive a warning
- Repeated offense: you will receive warnings until it gets to be an issue
- Large offense or an “issue” (see above): you will be banned temporarily or permanently
Links:
studio
SE3
SO2
STS6

Last edited by _NovaNebula_ (April 24, 2024 20:18:43)

Furret_Productions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is the Official Minecraft Topic affiliated in any way to the most active Minecraft fan studio? BecauseI'm sure that many of their members would like to join this.

-Feris Furret
5_g
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Furret_Productions wrote:

Is the Official Minecraft Topic affiliated in any way to the most active Minecraft fan studio? BecauseI'm sure that many of their members would like to join this.
advertise it there and send me the link ill add my stuff advertising our minecraft server coalition or whatever its called

Pro forumer, Scratch Empires I OG

Im hosting Scratch origins SMP part 2, a modded minecraft server for all scratchers! Join it here! Scratch origins 2 is delayed until the summer, i will notify everyone before it starts dont worry
Furret_Productions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

5_g wrote:

advertise it there and send me the link ill add my stuff advertising our minecraft server coalition or whatever its called
Here's the studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/29950294

-Feris Furret
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So you know that hypixel idea that nova came up with? I have an idea for it. Each saturday, maybe like 8 or 9 CT (my time) we can all go on a specific server and play together, except, each week we would do a different server. I was thinking we could do hypixel, of course, MCCI, Hoplite, maybe even smt like pvp legacy, or maybe some random minehut server thats fun. If anyone has suggestions let me know! I was hoping we could start tomorrow, if u guys could do that.

SCRATCH-MINECRAFT COMMUNITY STUDIO
Ctrl+Shift+Down to see the rest of my sigma-ture!
this is my hamster. his favorite food is kumquats

once i hit 100 followers I will do a voice reveal of me reacting to this

I play a lot of minecraft and my username is DuWeido, and I also have Essentials mod if you wanna friend me.
My Nintendo friend code: SW-7822-0225-9417.
-Du
7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

so… now that scratchciv is over… wnana play sts6???

btw you should add links to all of the existing mc servers topics in the OP

Forumer Post Count Bar Graph! (inspired by AIGamesDeveloper)
Project: Forummon by randomguy3513
hi, contrast
JUST BECAUSE THERES A WORKAROUND ISNT A GOOD REASON TO NOT SUPPORT!!!

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol
just simply “Salad” will do.

:]::#00289A// This is my pet Noobles! He protects my signature from [i]unwanted guests[/i]

B){

}::#800080//This is Noobles' big brother, Probles. He has returned and Noobles is happy to see him!
//oh, yeah, he is also cool so he wears sunglasses.

:P::cap sensing//This is their little brother, Doobles

old banner thnng
5_g
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DuWeido wrote:

So you know that hypixel idea that nova came up with? I have an idea for it. Each saturday, maybe like 8 or 9 CT (my time) we can all go on a specific server and play together, except, each week we would do a different server. I was thinking we could do hypixel, of course, MCCI, Hoplite, maybe even smt like pvp legacy, or maybe some random minehut server thats fun. If anyone has suggestions let me know! I was hoping we could start tomorrow, if u guys could do that.
idk i think we should stick to hypixel

Im hosting Scratch origins SMP part 2, a modded minecraft server for all scratchers! Join it here! Scratch origins 2 is delayed until the summer, i will notify everyone before it starts dont worry
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I had an idea for a minecraft server, but I have no idea how to make it. It would be called ArmorUp, or maybe ArmorUp SMP. Basically, you can do certain quests/advancements to get an “ArmorUp” which improves your armor. either with a prot enchant or to the next best armor. you can't break or take off the armor. Maybe we could say doing certain advancments gives you the next best type of armor, and maybe if you kill someone it gives you a random enchant, or just another prot level so people. (cough cough skood) dont go on a killing spree and wipe out the whole serve. oh, and if you die, the tier or whatever of you armor goes down.
what do u think of the idea? could it be done without downloading mods (on the client side) also, I probably could not host this.

I play a lot of minecraft and my username is DuWeido, and I also have Essentials mod if you wanna friend me.
-Du
_NovaNebula_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DuWeido wrote:

I had an idea for a minecraft server, but I have no idea how to make it. It would be called ArmorUp, or maybe ArmorUp SMP. Basically, you can do certain quests/advancements to get an “ArmorUp” which improves your armor. either with a prot enchant or to the next best armor. you can't break or take off the armor. Maybe we could say doing certain advancments gives you the next best type of armor, and maybe if you kill someone it gives you a random enchant, or just another prot level so people. (cough cough skood) dont go on a killing spree and wipe out the whole serve. oh, and if you die, the tier or whatever of you armor goes down.
what do u think of the idea? could it be done without downloading mods (on the client side) also, I probably could not host this.
I would play that. Are you gonna host it?

DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

_NovaNebula_ wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

I would play that. Are you gonna host it?
Idk, probably not cuz I have no idea how unless it was some kind of free server like aternos or minehut. I also have no idea how to mod something like that.

-Du
Furret_Productions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DuWeido wrote:

Ooh, ingenious idea! Maybe we could add arm cannons and city spawns as well? That would be fun.

-Feris Furret
5_g
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Anyone wanna play the lifesteal public server th8s weekend?

-Du
_NovaNebula_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DuWeido wrote:

Anyone wanna play the lifesteal public server th8s weekend?
I don't like massive scale smps that aren't civ events. There's too many people, and the chat is flooded which stresses me out.

_NovaNebula_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also I found this new SMP (really duweido did, but I'll post it here) https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/871556564/

there's also Brick Smelters mc server, but I checked them out and they're kinda weird, and the server is made only for fans of one guy.

St_Pupcake
Scratcher
100+ posts

St_Pupcake wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

St_Pupcake wrote:

St_Pupcake wrote:

This is kinda a random thought, but would it be fun to have a server kinda like SE but instead of nations with wars and stuff it was like for nation/empire style roleplay, with keep inventory ( I know, keep inventory. GASP! My dignity! I never play with keep inventory on because if I do, that makes me a baby and not a real minecrafter! *faints* but seriously, the vibe I'm thinking is more chill, so keepinventory would help with that cuz needing to get your item back after dying is a pain. also maybe mobgriefing off, so that people can build things that are dark without creepers blowing up your haunted house. that I'm unsure of tho. idk ) for a similar kind of feel to SE, but no griefing and stuff. Wouldn't that be fun?

That sounds fun! And, instead of just fighting each other all the time (Which usually ends pretty badly,) we could live in a world with mini boss-level mobs that rival us for control of the server.
cool idea!

also, maybe it could be called something like Kingdoms/Nations of Scratch

btw I cant host it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
i like the idea!
Thanks!

Quote if you're interested in joining ig. btw can anyone else host? i cant

note: this was all on the Minecraft topic. I copy and pasted it here so more people would see it

Minecraft skulk dimension when? Minecraft Mooblooms WHEN? MINECRAFT HOSE GOATS UPDATE WHENN!!?
_NovaNebula_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

St_Pupcake wrote:

St_Pupcake wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

St_Pupcake wrote:

St_Pupcake wrote:

This is kinda a random thought, but would it be fun to have a server kinda like SE but instead of nations with wars and stuff it was like for nation/empire style roleplay, with keep inventory ( I know, keep inventory. GASP! My dignity! I never play with keep inventory on because if I do, that makes me a baby and not a real minecrafter! *faints* but seriously, the vibe I'm thinking is more chill, so keepinventory would help with that cuz needing to get your item back after dying is a pain. also maybe mobgriefing off, so that people can build things that are dark without creepers blowing up your haunted house. that I'm unsure of tho. idk ) for a similar kind of feel to SE, but no griefing and stuff. Wouldn't that be fun?

That sounds fun! And, instead of just fighting each other all the time (Which usually ends pretty badly,) we could live in a world with mini boss-level mobs that rival us for control of the server.
cool idea!

i like the idea!
Thanks!

note: this was all on the Minecraft topic. I copy and pasted it here so more people would see it
I would join, even though I am opposed to some of it.

St_Pupcake
Scratcher
100+ posts

_NovaNebula_ wrote:

St_Pupcake wrote:

St_Pupcake wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

St_Pupcake wrote:

St_Pupcake wrote:

cool idea!

i like the idea!
Thanks!

I would join, even though I am opposed to some of it.
thanks!

Minecraft skulk dimension when? Minecraft Mooblooms WHEN? MINECRAFT HOSE GOATS UPDATE WHENN!!?
SpongeComber212208
Scratcher
16 posts

What are everyone’s thoughts on story mode?

We could really use some more Shrek content after Puss in Boots: the last wish.
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SpongeComber212208 wrote:

What are everyone’s thoughts on story mode?
for minecraft? if they did have that i think it would be cool.

-Du