Discuss Scratch

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cool Music Records co. -RUN BY MUSIC ENTHUSIAST-

Hehe there's a S3 Come On sound plugin I found
lol nice find

Social Experiment Generation 3: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio.

moneeman
Scratcher
100+ posts

wheres the order you wanted me to do

I do music
I am currently Composing for a Rhythm game called Kokoro Beats. Check it out!
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

moneeman wrote:

KatyNova wrote:

Username: KatyNova
Nickname (will be used, optional):
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): She/Her
Music Style (from list of genres)op
Details: sort pop synth song to use for my intro and maybe other stuff. If you can make it sound like don’t blame me by Taylor Swift and the intro to dark side by Alan walker that’s the sort of vibe.
Preferred Musician (optional): none
Codeword: Taiko
Other Info:

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

moneeman
Scratcher
100+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

moneeman wrote:

KatyNova wrote:

Username: KatyNova
Nickname (will be used, optional):
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): She/Her
Music Style (from list of genres)op
Details: sort pop synth song to use for my intro and maybe other stuff. If you can make it sound like don’t blame me by Taylor Swift and the intro to dark side by Alan walker that’s the sort of vibe.
Preferred Musician (optional): none
Codeword: Taiko
Other Info:
gotcha

I do music
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@IrisMerci can you help me with the Music Library? There will be a need for a new page soon. I need to know how to do it.

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

IrisMerci
Scratcher
9 posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

@IrisMerci can you help me with the Music Library? There will be a need for a new page soon. I need to know how to do it.

Sure thing, message me on my profile with more details and I can get that done in the span of a few hours to a day, depending on my school work.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍┅┅┅┉┉┉┉╸➴ ➴╺┉┉┉┉┅┅┅╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
ABOUT ME
name: riss
pronouns: they/them/theirs, vi/vim/vims, one/one's || pronouns page
scratcher since 10-23-2017 - starting on a clean slate
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍┅┅┅┉┉┉┉╸➴ ➴╺┉┉┉┉┅┅┅╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IrisMerci wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Sure thing, message me on my profile with more details and I can get that done in the span of a few hours to a day, depending on my school work.
Ok I'll add some more songs to the library then notify you. I've managed to figure out the code.

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

How's my order going? Just wondering.

Social Experiment Generation 3: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio.

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

How's my order going? Just wondering.
There is a delay, but it is going well.

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

Username: pompom454
Nickname (will be used, optional): no :v
Pronouns (if in doubt, put they/them): they/them
Music Style (from list of genres): 16-bit
Details: Music that sounds like the Miniboss theme from Sonic 3, and Chasing a Dream from Rayman Origins
Preferred Musician (optional): none aaaaaaaaa
Codeword: I really like Taiko no Tatsujin (and I mean it).
Other Info: nothing more
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/973047624/ completed!

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@moneeman I need progress on @KatyNova's order.

moneeman
Scratcher
100+ posts

ugh im working on it. i just wish a fun order would come in… they gonna have to settle with what i got now cause ive restarted too many times trying to get what se asked for… it'll be done by monday.

I do music
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

moneeman wrote:

ugh im working on it. i just wish a fun order would come in… they gonna have to settle with what i got now cause ive restarted too many times trying to get what se asked for… it'll be done by monday.
No I get it. Sometimes it just doesn't sound right, and you have to settle for less. BUT you are doing good.

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@moneeman the order is past due. You said it would be done by Monday. I would prefer if you finished it today as tomorrow is Gemstone Fed's review day and we can't participate unless we have 3 orders.

moneeman
Scratcher
100+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

@moneeman the order is past due. You said it would be done by Monday. I would prefer if you finished it today as tomorrow is Gemstone Fed's review day and we can't participate unless we have 3 orders.
its done but i ave a problem. my DAW has recently limited exporting. which means i cant download it to give them the order unless i pay for a better version. ive been looking for quality screen recorders that work on my laptop but so far they all either have terrible audio quality or they dont allow downloading for free.

Last edited by moneeman (March 7, 2024 14:40:35)

I do music
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

moneeman wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

its done but i ave a problem. my DAW has recently limited exporting. which means i cant download it to give them the order unless i pay for a better version. ive been looking for quality screen recorders that work on my laptop but so far they all either have terrible audio quality or they dont allow downloading for free.
Can you upload it to Soundation? I can take it from there.

Last edited by co0lcr34t10ns (March 7, 2024 19:56:16)

moneeman
Scratcher
100+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

moneeman wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

yeah i can do that. sorry btw. i didnt get the notification..

I do music
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

moneeman wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

moneeman wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Great. Please upload it by tomorrow noon, EDST is my time zone

moneeman
Scratcher
100+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

moneeman wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

moneeman wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Great. Please upload it by tomorrow noon, EDST is my time zone

Okeydokey

I do music
gomongemu
Scratcher
100+ posts