Discuss Scratch

DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Empires 3 but it has a filter that makes it safer than other servers that have been up in the past and haven't had any issues

Peneren wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

Autothekat-school wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

snippity snippy✂ snip snip-

Yeah there was, months ago. (It died within a month because of inactivity and the host SomeoneOnThelnternet became DisappearedOnTheInternet

“NotOftenOnTheInternet”

ok that's enough SOTI slander

Also, today's the last day of the PSSA'S for this week! :D

I might Not be on today, though.

Cya's soon! (by soon i mean in 3 hrs lol)
Do people play often during the week? Also, is your school only 3 hours??? Mine is 7 hours + an hour of track after school :[
He probably means “cya soon on the forums” likely due to the PSSAs taking up (i'm guessing) 3 hours, where, even if he is finished (i'm guessing) he won't be able to log on to the forums, as (i'm guessing) he won't be allowed to access any electronics.
Where I live when we take our SOLs (my state's standardized tests) we sit in an exam room for a couple of hours and take the test. Once we are finished we aren't allowed to access any electronic devices until testing is over, so I wouldn't be able to access Scratch during the testing time at all. (By the way I start my SOLs next week so expect less activity.)
yeah we take IAR and we had it like 2 weeks ago
va

SCRATCH-MINECRAFT COMMUNITY STUDIO
Ctrl+Shift+Down to see the rest of my sigma-ture!
this is my hamster. his favorite food is kumquats

once i hit 100 followers I will do a voice reveal of me reacting to this

I play a lot of minecraft and my username is DuWeido, and I also have Essentials mod if you wanna friend me.
My Nintendo friend code: SW-7822-0225-9417.
-Du
Autothekat-school
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Empires 3 but it has a filter that makes it safer than other servers that have been up in the past and haven't had any issues

Peneren wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

Autothekat-school wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

Yeah there was, months ago. (It died within a month because of inactivity and the host SomeoneOnThelnternet became DisappearedOnTheInternet

“NotOftenOnTheInternet”

Do people play often during the week? Also, is your school only 3 hours??? Mine is 7 hours + an hour of track after school :[
He probably means “cya soon on the forums” likely due to the PSSAs taking up (i'm guessing) 3 hours, where, even if he is finished (i'm guessing) he won't be able to log on to the forums, as (i'm guessing) he won't be allowed to access any electronics.
Where I live when we take our SOLs (my state's standardized tests) we sit in an exam room for a couple of hours and take the test. Once we are finished we aren't allowed to access any electronic devices until testing is over, so I wouldn't be able to access Scratch during the testing time at all. (By the way I start my SOLs next week so expect less activity.)
PSSA's take up 3hrs in the morning in my district. it's a 3hr delay schedule on these days. i can access scratch during the day. also, i do the online pssa, not physical. btw, didn't know you were (eastern state) virginian, peneren. EDIT: illinois Duweido. and yes, we arent allowed to have phones, e-watches, or even a 3DS in the classroom during PSSA, CDT, or Keystone (To my recollection) tests. anything electronic is taken away. excluding laptops for taking the test.

Anyways that's enough talking of PSSA's or SOL's, or we'll be too off-topic

And as i said, i dont know if i'll be on today.

Last edited by Autothekat-school (April 24, 2024 15:12:12)

Hi! I'm Autothekat, previously Autofirejm on here. I'm back on the forums again!
Some mandarinquats ate the rest of my siggy ._.

Hi, i'm Autothekat, Scratcher since 2021, 2000+ Posts, Minecrafter (EOS veteran), PC Person, Portal Fan. Above are some links to my stuff!
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Autothekat-school wrote:

Peneren wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

Autothekat-school wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

“NotOftenOnTheInternet”

PSSA's take up 3hrs in the morning in my district. it's a 3hr delay schedule on these days. i can access scratch during the day. also, i do the online pssa, not physical. btw, didn't know you were (eastern state) virginian, peneren. EDIT: illinois Duweido. and yes, we arent allowed to have phones, e-watches, or even a 3DS in the classroom during PSSA, CDT, or Keystone (To my recollection) tests. anything electronic is taken away. excluding laptops for taking the test.

shoot I got leaked

I play a lot of minecraft and my username is DuWeido, and I also have Essentials mod if you wanna friend me.
-Du
St_Pupcake
Scratcher
100+ posts

DuWeido wrote:

Autothekat-school wrote:

Peneren wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

Autothekat-school wrote:

DuWeido wrote:

“NotOftenOnTheInternet”

shoot I got leaked
you'll never know where I live. here's a hint. I live in the area of the “j” ICAO airport code

Minecraft skulk dimension when? Minecraft Mooblooms WHEN? MINECRAFT HOSE GOATS UPDATE WHENN!!?
3-upMoon
Scratcher
76 posts

Why do we need to know where you live anyway

Time to get a cheap 1,000$ prebuilt pc and turn my render to 3857423736

I spawn in when I spawn in. Deal with it.
cdggggggg
Scratcher
100+ posts

my username is greed1100 and im on java with 1.20.5

im not really active on scratch anymore, sometimes i might hop on and look thru all the dumb messages i sent lol.
scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cdggggggg wrote:

my username is greed1100 and im on java with 1.20.5
The server has not been updated to 1.20.5 sadly but you can downgrade your version to 1.20.4.

(Thanks to butterfly_cat8 for part of the thumbnail for Cat TV used in this banner.)

Suggest purple things on my profile I can feed to Cat Posts, Cat Comments, Cat Replies or even better the Cat Profile in the link.
doges_are_me
Scratcher
100+ posts

DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

doges_are_me wrote:

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/9656/JDjF5j.gif
hamster!!!

-Du
Peneren
Scratcher
500+ posts

i added se3 forum link to my signature
server's advertisement stat has been increased by 1%

Hosting ScratchSteal, a Lifesteal Minecraft Server
One of the best Spooky Dash players. Verified Blood Realm, a former Top 1.
Publicly controlled image:
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Peneren wrote:

i added se3 forum link to my signature
server's advertisement stat has been increased by 1%
u should change it so so2

-Du
3-upMoon
Scratcher
76 posts

Geyser update folks

Time to get a cheap 1,000$ prebuilt pc and turn my render to 3857423736

I spawn in when I spawn in. Deal with it.
scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

3-upMoon wrote:

Geyser update folks
Yay, are the other plugins used on the server updated yet?

(Thanks to butterfly_cat8 for part of the thumbnail for Cat TV used in this banner.)

Suggest purple things on my profile I can feed to Cat Posts, Cat Comments, Cat Replies or even better the Cat Profile in the link.
EatNYeet
Scratcher
500+ posts

yo could i get whitelisted? ign is karmelade on java

Why is this a thing?
Autothekat-school
Scratcher
100+ posts

EatNYeet wrote:

Welcome Back, my dude.

Hi! I'm Autothekat, previously Autofirejm on here. I'm back on the forums again!
Some mandarinquats ate the rest of my siggy ._.

Hi, i'm Autothekat, Scratcher since 2021, 2000+ Posts, Minecrafter (EOS veteran), PC Person, Portal Fan. Above are some links to my stuff!
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Autothekat-school wrote:

EatNYeet wrote:

Welcome Back, my dude.
btw server is pretty ded

Last edited by DuWeido (April 30, 2024 11:35:44)

-Du
scratchgodo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Since the server is very inactive (I only came on for a bit to make a iron farm) since 1.20.5 so please can who ever hosts SE3 start SE4 once the plugins and data packs get updated to 1.20.6.

Last edited by scratchgodo (May 1, 2024 06:59:45)

Peneren
Scratcher
500+ posts

scratchgodo wrote:

Since the server is very inactive (I only came on for a bit to make a iron farm) since 1.20.5 so please can who ever hosts SE3 start SE4 once the plugins and data packs get updated to 1.20.6.
we don't need se4 yet
if se3 isn't working right now, then clearly not many people are interested in playing this style of server right now. Starting a new server won't fix that.

Hosting ScratchSteal, a Lifesteal Minecraft Server
One of the best Spooky Dash players. Verified Blood Realm, a former Top 1.
Publicly controlled image:
DuWeido
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Peneren wrote:

scratchgodo wrote:

we don't need se4 yet
if se3 isn't working right now, then clearly not many people are interested in playing this style of server right now. Starting a new server won't fix that.
starting a new season of scratch origins will though!

-Du
Furret_Productions
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DuWeido wrote:

Peneren wrote:

scratchgodo wrote:

we don't need se4 yet
starting a new season of scratch origins will though!
You know what we should do when the Scratch Origins shuts down and no other servers are active?

-Feris Furret