Discuss Scratch

among_us1w2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

remove old forum filter

support, i want to say damn without using this goofy bypass

scratchers on the forums from 10-500 posts have at most, a 7 short sentence span for replies. if you cant keep your posts in this range, then dont act suprised when someone asks for simplified version
bag randomizer for good games
experience the true chicken nuggies theft simulator : gobo | story
(Removed by Moderator - People with a TV head for a profile picture cannot discuss about the heart and soul of art) /j
OwO :: #44bd8d
^-^ :: #44bd8d
Elijah999999
Scratcher
1000+ posts

remove old forum filter

among_us1w2 wrote:

support, i want to say * without using this goofy bypass
Someone has yet to explain to me what is to be gained from swearing.

No longer using the forums unless necessary.

Really, stop with the “support/no support” thing. I don't care if you give a reason. If you have a reason you don't need to add this to your post in the first place. Stop acting like your opinion makes a difference. It doesn't. Opinions were never the point. The point is whether or not it's a good suggestion. If you can give a good reason at why this is a good idea or point out a flaw, do it, but don't take sides.
This is not sarcasm.
ajskateboarder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

remove old forum filter

Elijah999999 wrote:

among_us1w2 wrote:

support, i want to say * without using this goofy bypass
Someone has yet to explain to me what is to be gained from swearing.
Nothing is gained. It's just that people have varying definitions of whether certain swears are considered appropriate or not, so Scratch created a middle-ground, allowing some swears that a majority of people may use in regular, appropriate speech.

Also, Scratch allows aforementioned words on the main site for unoffensive uses, so why not make it consistent?

Last edited by ajskateboarder (March 30, 2024 23:11:21)

cosmosaura
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

remove old forum filter

If you come across a word, phrase, or topic that is not considered appropriate on Scratch, an alternative spelling, format, or language would not be considered appropriate either. Further attempts to avoid the Scratch filters in this way could result in your account(s) being blocked.

Scratch Team
1000+ posts

remove old forum filter

There's nothing that says those words belong on the forums - or that we can't have different standards for different areas of the site. I personally appreciate the more refined conversations we have here.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;