Discuss Scratch

Buttons27
Scratcher
500+ posts

Star Wars VII, VIII and IX

I am telling you guys as the owner of the forum, that if you dare spoil anything here before all the people on this forum have seen the movie…i'm coming after you!!!
DON'T SPOIL ANYTHING! Seriously!

☆ Certified Star Wars fanatic and one with the Force ☆ | ✺ Marvel enthusiast ✺ | ✪ Captain America ✪ | ♦ Buckyyy ♦ | ✹ Awkward Extrovert ✹ | ✎ Artistic Geek ✎ | ♫ Thespian ♫ | ☼ Amateur photographer ☼ | ♡ Leihan ♡ | ♥ Steggy ♥ |
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

spoiler alert: JJ abrams is the director xD

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
Buttons27
Scratcher
500+ posts

the_force wrote:

Oh, please!

☆ Certified Star Wars fanatic and one with the Force ☆ | ✺ Marvel enthusiast ✺ | ✪ Captain America ✪ | ♦ Buckyyy ♦ | ✹ Awkward Extrovert ✹ | ✎ Artistic Geek ✎ | ♫ Thespian ♫ | ☼ Amateur photographer ☼ | ♡ Leihan ♡ | ♥ Steggy ♥ |
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SPOILER ALERT!

Han Solo gets crushed between two planets and dies.

jk

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Buttons27 wrote:

the_force wrote:

Oh, please!
xD

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

BlazingSword66
Scratcher
19 posts

1 MO DAY SHON YEAHHH
sowiw15003
Scratcher
100+ posts

GreenIight wrote:

charlesdog wrote:

-snip-
Ok! Also if Ashoka was in the force awakens she would be really old…
Ahsoka*
I'm pretty sure she would be dead by then, if togrutas have the same lifespan as humans. She's already in her late 20s/mid 30s in Rebels. TFA happens… What, 60-70 years later?
WOAH WOAH WHOAH!!!!! Rebels in 15 years, then the movie is 20 years after the LAST MOVIE, so there's only a 5 year difference, so she wounld't be dead, plus Han Solo is older then her so Han would be dead if she is too!

Last edited by sowiw15003 (Dec. 18, 2015 01:02:31)

the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sowiw15003 wrote:

GreenIight wrote:

charlesdog wrote:

-snip-
Ahsoka*
I'm pretty sure she would be dead by then, if togrutas have the same lifespan as humans. She's already in her late 20s/mid 30s in Rebels. TFA happens… What, 60-70 years later?
WOAH WOAH WHOAH!!!!! Rebels in 15 years, then the movie is 20 years after the LAST MOVIE, so there's only a 5 year difference, so she wounld't be dead, plus Han Solo is older then her so Han would be dead if she is too!
Rebels is 15 years after the Tragedy of Darth Vader Revenge of the Sith, while Force Awakens is 30 years after the best Star Wars movie Return of the Jedi.

Last edited by the__ninja (Dec. 18, 2015 01:18:03)

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jji10 wrote:

SPOILER ALERT!

jk

GreenIight
Scratcher
100+ posts

jji10 wrote:

jji10 wrote:

SPOILER ALERT!

jk
11/10 best movie ever.

“I used to think that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions.”

-Captain Rex of the 501st
PloKool12
New to Scratch
1 post

It's December 18th already! I can't wait even though it's still only hours away.
GreenIight
Scratcher
100+ posts

24 HOURS TILL I GET TO SEE IT DDDD

“I used to think that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions.”

-Captain Rex of the 501st
charlesdog
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I saw it! It is awesome!

i really dont know what to put here
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

As long as everyone promises to NOT PUT ANY SPOILERS HERE, I'll come on sometimes.

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

In the movie leia sings LET IS GO! LET IT GO!

fivehead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sowiw15003 wrote:

GreenIight wrote:

charlesdog wrote:

-snip-
Ahsoka*
Ahsoka was already killed in the Clone Wars animated series I think? And if not, she had to have died because she would've been in episode 3 but wasn't.
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

fivehead wrote:

sowiw15003 wrote:

GreenIight wrote:

charlesdog wrote:

-snip-
Ahsoka*
Ahsoka was already killed in the Clone Wars animated series I think? And if not, she had to have died because she would've been in episode 3 but wasn't.
Nope she's in Star Wars rebels which takes place after episode III.

fivehead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the_force wrote:

fivehead wrote:

sowiw15003 wrote:

GreenIight wrote:

charlesdog wrote:

-snip-
Ahsoka*
Nope she's in Star Wars rebels which takes place after episode III.
Oh that's interesting. I haven't even seen Rebels yet, so I wouldn't know.

On the other hand, I just saw the movie and it was absolutely amazing. It lived up to everything we expected it to. It didn't have the obscene amount of cheap thrills and weird details like Phantom Menace did. The story was great and it honestly felt like one of the original movies. It was dramatic and light-hearted all at the same time.