Discuss Scratch

Jaradtheplant
Scratcher
81 posts

Furries and the Furry Fandom 3 - Read Desc

Emo, make them emo or goth, make them like the “Hot topic very nice emo’s”™️ I’ve heard of :]

Edit: Response to the prev post, and also this is not meant to be mean or anything- srry if read that way-

Last edited by Jaradtheplant (April 12, 2024 19:53:04)

-Rio

My IPad crashed every time I open my art programs D: (not all he time but still)
kiwilover2736
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lionwarriorspets wrote:

I do stupid versions of my fursona. what do you want to see her do.
hmmmm- Teleporting bread? :3

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ Just a person who helps in and cleans up the Discussion Forums! ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ I reached 1000 followers in January of 2024 and made an QNA. I'm now done with answering all the questions, and here's the project for it! ⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ One of my projects was featured! :‎D Check it out here! ⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ Murder Drones fan! ⁺˖⋆ (Note: Murder Drones is an Indie Show.)

———————————————————————————————————————————————

RANDOM SCRATCHERS OUT OF CONTEXT :‎D

Za-Chary once said..

Za-Chary wrote:

Could you remind us what scenes are in ScratchJr and what they do?

alphabetlorefan2003 wrote:

If this gets rejected, add this to Za-Chary!
After all, I AM the list of rejected suggestions.

And Paddle2See once said..

Paddle2See wrote:

This is not a question for this forum. It's a question for your lawyer.

~Congrats! You found secret links. These are just random images that i might use.~

u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/SxrJFv.png
u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/Wf472Y.png
u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/a8wDJ4.png
The_Spotted_Lover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jaradtheplant wrote:

Emo, make them emo or goth, make them like the “Hot topic very nice emo’s”™️ I’ve heard of :]

Edit: Response to the prev post, and also this is not meant to be mean or anything- srry if read that way-
Yessss make them scene :000
(also, as a person who goes to Hot Topic a lot, I can say, the ppl there are very nice :3 at my Hot Topic they even have a little sign at te register counter that says they support trans and nonbinary ppl and that they'll respect ppl's names and pronouns )

Hullo, call me Spotty!
Any pronouns (I think-), furry, lesbian, demigirl, I'm very approachable so don't be afraid to talk to me ^w^
Jaradtheplant
Scratcher
81 posts

The_Spotted_Lover wrote:

Jaradtheplant wrote:

(also, as a person who goes to Hot Topic a lot, I can say, the ppl there are very nice :3 at my Hot Topic they even have a little sign at te register counter that says they support trans and nonbinary ppl and that they'll respect ppl's names and pronouns )

GET DEAD ENDIA BOOK(S there’s 2, inspo for Dead End: Paranormal park on Netflix) OH MY GOODNESS IT IS JUST, THE BEST, ITS GOT TRANS (also Neurodivergent representation but that’s not the point) AND GAY AND OTHER LGBTQIA+ REPRESENTATION :0000

-Rio

My IPad crashed every time I open my art programs D: (not all he time but still)
Jigglypuffcupidcute
Scratcher
500+ posts

I entered a coding contest and made https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1000744733 . Also if one of you guys remix(es?), DO NOT RECOLOR. THE CREATOR EVEN SAID IT IN THE CONTEST! I WANT TO SEE GOOD ART! NOT A RECOLOR!

a huge kaiju paradise fan
The_Spotted_Lover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jaradtheplant wrote:

The_Spotted_Lover wrote:

Jaradtheplant wrote:

GET DEAD ENDIA BOOK(S there’s 2, inspo for Dead End: Paranormal park on Netflix) OH MY GOODNESS IT IS JUST, THE BEST, ITS GOT TRANS (also Neurodivergent representation but that’s not the point) AND GAY AND OTHER LGBTQIA+ REPRESENTATION :0000
HJHBVVJVJVGVVH YES–

Hullo, call me Spotty!
Any pronouns (I think-), furry, lesbian, demigirl, I'm very approachable so don't be afraid to talk to me ^w^
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The_Spotted_Lover wrote:

Jaradtheplant wrote:

Is Hot Topics some American thing I'm too Australian to understand??
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

The_Spotted_Lover wrote:

Jaradtheplant wrote:

As someone who somewhat knows what a Hot Topic is, yes.
(It's basically a chain of comic book stores that sell merchandise and other items of pop culture.)

AI isn't being added to Scratch anytime soon. If you want to, you could also read this related essay, which was not made by me.
I also found the earliest mention of Scratch 4.0 on the forums.

This is my signature. It is a small piece of text that appears below
every post I make. In my signature, I can include quotes, images, and even Scratch blocks.

define k0d3rrr
coding since [2019 v] :: #f18800 // The lowest year you can select is 2007, which was when Scratch was released.
favourite Scratch version: [3.0 v]:: #f18800
second favourite Scratch version: [1.4 v]:: #f18800

And now, some words of forum wisdom (which may or may not be controversial):
“What's the point of telling people not to post on your topic, if they are still going to post on your topic anyway?” - k0d3rrr
“If you are writing a story or creating a character roleplay for a Scratch studio, shouldn't it go in either Collaboration or Show and Tell instead of Things I'm Making and Creating?” - k0d3rrr
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

k0d3rrr wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

The_Spotted_Lover wrote:

Jaradtheplant wrote:

As someone who somewhat knows what a Hot Topic is, yes.
(It's basically a chain of comic book stores that sell merchandise and other items of pop culture.)
fixed; there's barely any comics there at all

it's mainly just the merchandise

and skirts

and thighhighs

and dresses

Last edited by JTanner2026 (April 16, 2024 10:28:35)

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JTanner2026 wrote:

and skirts

and thighhighs

and dresses
Now you've got me interested.
JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

and skirts

and thighhighs

and dresses
:3

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
The_Spotted_Lover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

JTanner2026 wrote:

and skirts

and thighhighs

and dresses
At my Hot Topic there's a lot of rly cool chokers and bracelets. They've got a lot of goth and emo stuff if you ever wanted to dress like that
But if not goth or emo, there's also a lot of anime and sanrio merch and some frog stuff for cottage core ppl
They've also got an online store so you might be able to get them in Australia

Last edited by The_Spotted_Lover (April 16, 2024 14:21:08)

Hullo, call me Spotty!
AltaluneDaNeoGriffin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Took the PreACT today. it was boring, but at least I got to do this. >:)

hewo :3

~This human nerd is~
  • A furry 0w0
  • Androgyne, Pansexual, Polyamorous

Jaradtheplant
Scratcher
81 posts

DifferentDance8 wrote:

The_Spotted_Lover wrote:

Jaradtheplant wrote:

Probably, as a Brit I only know it from the telly and YouTube ngl

-Rio

The_Spotted_Lover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AltaluneDaNeoGriffin wrote:

Took the PreACT today. it was boring, but at least I got to do this. >:)
Aw hell yea >:D

Hullo, call me Spotty!
The_Spotted_Lover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Jaradtheplant wrote:

DifferentDance8 wrote:

The_Spotted_Lover wrote:

Jaradtheplant wrote:

Probably, as a Brit I only know it from the telly and YouTube ngl
I feel bad for yall, Hot Topic is awesome :'(

Hullo, call me Spotty!
LeStrawberryTeaBoy
Scratcher
94 posts

hey! anyone here got any sparkledog (or other species sparkle) characters? I need to make more lol

(sparkledogs if anyone doesn't know is just the name for scene-aesthetic furries/characters)
The_Spotted_Lover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LeStrawberryTeaBoy wrote:

hey! anyone here got any sparkledog (or other species sparkle) characters? I need to make more lol

(sparkledogs if anyone doesn't know is just the name for scene-aesthetic furries/characters)
I do!

Now that you reminded me of them, I'm gonna redesign them!

Last edited by The_Spotted_Lover (April 17, 2024 17:14:40)

Hullo, call me Spotty!
doges_are_me
Scratcher
100+ posts

If you don't like furries then why come to this topic? I’m bored lol
kiwilover2736
Scratcher
1000+ posts

doges_are_me wrote:

If you don't like furries then why come to this topic? I’m bored lol
Some people just want to stirr up drama, and others think that hating on innocent people is VeRY fUn!1!! This obviously doesn't account for all the haters here, though.

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ Just a person who helps in and cleans up the Discussion Forums! ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ I reached 1000 followers in January of 2024 and made an QNA. I'm now done with answering all the questions, and here's the project for it! ⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ One of my projects was featured! :‎D Check it out here! ⁺˖⋆

⋆˖⁺ Murder Drones fan! ⁺˖⋆ (Note: Murder Drones is an Indie Show.)

———————————————————————————————————————————————

RANDOM SCRATCHERS OUT OF CONTEXT :‎D

Za-Chary once said..

Za-Chary wrote:

Could you remind us what scenes are in ScratchJr and what they do?

alphabetlorefan2003 wrote:

If this gets rejected, add this to Za-Chary!
After all, I AM the list of rejected suggestions.

And Paddle2See once said..

Paddle2See wrote:

This is not a question for this forum. It's a question for your lawyer.

~Congrats! You found secret links. These are just random images that i might use.~

u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/SxrJFv.png
u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/Wf472Y.png
u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/a8wDJ4.png