Discuss Scratch

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⚙️ The Gemstone Federation ✏Reviews and Image Hosting✏ ⚙️Join Now!

TP2222 wrote:

Shop Name: Billboard Shop
Shop Owner: Me
Image to Upload: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/975207937/
We only offer our services to shops signed up.

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

I am the 454th most active TIRAP forumer. Wow! Not surprised in any way though.

I love the OG mods. They are just done with forum trolls.

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TP2222 wrote:

Can an image hoster upload this?

RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

(#382)

TP2222 wrote:

Can an image hoster upload this?

yup

https://u.cubeupload.com/RecessFailsOffical/costume2.png

highlight (double click) a piece of text + control (command if on mac) + shift + down arrow key to see my full “siggy”.
If your computer can't see images from Cubeupload, that's not my problem
You are reading the post of someone who isn't active on the forums very much (until August 2024) :*(
I ACTUALLY REACHED 1000+ POSTS
“Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.”

cool stuff: 500th post | an awesome suggestion made by moi | an awesome controversial suggestion also made by moi | gen z has attacked | why did tfh get deleted yall

American-Armenian

Hi! I'm @RecessFailsOffical. This is my signature, where I am allowed to advertise, blockspam, etc. It goes under every post I make. I know I spelled Official wrong in my username because I made this account when I was like 2. I'm in 6th Grade, I like coding and I want to be a software developer when I grow up.
Pronouns: He/Him or any pronouns as long as I'm not referred to as “Gibson”, “she/her”, or “TommyInnit”.

Eason_9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Shop Owner: Eason_9
Shop Name: Imagif Hosters
Shop Banner Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/ef7TIFBanner.png
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/744125/
Shop Description:
[big][b]Welcome to Imagif Hosters![/b] We aim to become a request shop to help people host images easily..[/big]
Orders Completed (if you want reviews, you need at least 3): 0 yet
Do You Want Reviews: no
Have You Read The Rules: Yes, I see.

*This is my signature, more info on it here! Scroll down by highlighting anywhere and press shift and the down arrow key.

Get your images up to the forums with my shop: Imagif Hosters (for free!)
If you have some time to spare, perhaps go read my Scratch Wiki essays!
And since I'm here I should probably advertise my projects but I can't find a good project I made.
11 (almost 12) - He/Him
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Eason_9 wrote:

Shop Owner: Eason_9
Shop Name: Imagif Hosters
Shop Banner Link: https://u.cubeupload.com/eason_9_lol/ef7TIFBanner.png
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/744125/
Shop Description:
[big][b]Welcome to Imagif Hosters![/b] We aim to become a request shop to help people host images easily..[/big]
Orders Completed (if you want reviews, you need at least 3): 0 yet
Do You Want Reviews: no
Have You Read The Rules: Yes, I see.
Accepted.

I'm a professional forum lurker who likes Vocaloid, retro games, and story writing.

Social Experiment Generation 0: Add this to your signature increase generation by 1 and add the username of the person whose signature you saw this in to this studio

TheEpikGamer211
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sure I'll join.

Epik gamer 211. Proud inventor of GTTSTES.
im workng on
sc (then SBOX)
GTTSTES 1.3
when (::ff0000) horribly misclicked and pressed @greenFlag instead.:: hat :: events 
Summon Evil Kumquats using (((((((((((((:D):: motion):: motion):: motion):: motion):: motion):: motion):: motion):: motion):: motion):: motion):: motion :: motion)
co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheEpikGamer211 wrote:

sure I'll join.
Fill out the form

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

We only offer our services to shops signed up.
! I had thought they were signed up!
Oh, great…

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tomorrow's reviewing day, here are some things to note:
Bulba Services should be removed from the shop, the warning is past due.
There are 5 shops eligible for review: Everything Shop 2.0, Ville de L'Art, Mockup Market, Knightbot's 2.0, and Glow 3.0. I am pushing for my third order at CMR co. to be done today, my employee said it would be done by Monday but it is not.
I cannot review the Mockup Market and CMR if the order gets done today, and @ilovestories cannot review the Mockup Market and Everything Shop 2.0, because we work there. Not aware of any other cases.

RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

There are 5 shops eligible for review: Everything Shop 2.0, Ville de L'Art, Mockup Market, Knightbot's 2.0, and Glow 3.0. I am pushing for my third order at CMR co. to be done today, my employee said it would be done by Monday but it is not.
I cannot review the Mockup Market and CMR if the order gets done today, and @ilovestories cannot review the Mockup Market and Everything Shop 2.0, because we work there. Not aware of any other cases.

So, just to clarify, this is the shop I'm reviewing?

highlight (double click) a piece of text + control (command if on mac) + shift + down arrow key to see my full “siggy”.
You are reading the post of someone who isn't active on the forums very much (until August 2024) :*(
“Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe.”

cool stuff: 500th post | an awesome suggestion made by moi | an awesome controversial suggestion also made by moi | gen z has attacked | why did tfh get deleted yall

American-Armenian

Hi! I'm @RecessFailsOffical. This is my signature, where I am allowed to advertise, blockspam, etc. It goes under every post I make. I know I spelled Official wrong in my username because I made this account when I was like 2. I'm in 6th Grade, I like coding and I want to be a software developer when I grow up.
Pronouns: He/Him or any pronouns as long as I'm not referred to as “Gibson”, “she/her”, or “TommyInnit”.

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RecessFailsOffical wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

I have no idea that is up to @ilovestories

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RecessFailsOffical wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

Yep.

Grey_Do
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop Join Form
Shop Owner: grey_do
Shop Name: greyz garage
Shop Banner Link: https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/1047/9VFHmX.png
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/745284/
Shop Description: ⚙️The best modifications ever.⚙️
Orders Completed (if you want reviews, you need at least 3):see currently 1, we will apply for that after 3 orders
Do You Want Reviews: we will apply for that after 3 orders
Have You Read The Rules: yes
ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Grey_Do wrote:

Shop Join Form
Shop Owner: grey_do
Shop Name: greyz garage
Shop Banner Link: https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/1047/9VFHmX.png
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/745284/
Shop Description: ⚙️The best modifications ever.⚙️
Orders Completed (if you want reviews, you need at least 3):see currently 1, we will apply for that after 3 orders
Do You Want Reviews: we will apply for that after 3 orders
Have You Read The Rules: yes
Accepted!

ilovestories
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Do you guys think this partnership would be a good idea?
EDIT: I decided not to.

Last edited by ilovestories (March 7, 2024 19:47:30)

RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ilovestories wrote:

Do you guys think this partnership would be a good idea?

I read the thread. I think it would be good to try out. Although it's fine if you decide to do it.

Last edited by RecessFailsOffical (March 7, 2024 18:48:24)

American-Armenian

RecessFailsOffical
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello, everyone! Today is reviewing day! If you have time to place a review at the time when you're reading this message, please make a review for your designated shop now. Here are some things to note today:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

(#390)

If you don't know what shop you're reviewing today, please look here.

Edit: Just forgot! Today is the day when you're ORDERING, not REVIEWING.

Thanks!

- RecessFails

Last edited by RecessFailsOffical (April 8, 2024 12:41:03)

American-Armenian

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

removed

Last edited by co0lcr34t10ns (March 8, 2024 12:59:37)

co0lcr34t10ns
Scratcher
1000+ posts

glow shop
Review from The Gemstone Federation
First Impression 1-5: 4
Speed Rating 1-5: 5
Staff Rating 1-5: 5
Quality Rating 1-5: 2
Total Rating 1-20: 16
Suggestions: First page is organized and easy to search. The advertisements on the front page could be smaller to give them a smaller profile and avoid taking up too much space. The staff were very friendly, and asked about anything they needed to take the order. The speed was also very fast, very respectable for an art shop. I don't think my order turned out too well. The colour pallete is the same as I requested, and the sheikah slate reference is cool, but my original PFP image (which was used as the base of the image) seemed stretched when put over the background. The dimensions were off when I changed my PFP, so it wasn't thought out well with the original shape. I'll keep my old PFP for now. With all this said, I give your shop a respectable 16/20.

Regards, Cool