Discuss Scratch

mali3000
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

my school blocked imageshack..

shift + down to scroll
hey whats poppin. im cheezit and i like silliness and junk. my favorite color is all of them

my collection↓

amongus
(goof central) 
( ͡° _ ͡°)

HurricaneMitch1998M
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

JoelBarnes wrote:

TheExample_2020 wrote:

RiversSafeZone wrote:

TheExample_2020 wrote:

_NovaNebula_ wrote:

TailsTheSonic wrote:

-Telekore-Open in Ocular wrote:

Comix_2 wrote:

My school blocked Settings on our Chromebooks
same
my school blocked searching up “xbox 360 portable” on youtube
they probably just blocked certain keywords (xbox, for example, since its related to video games)
in 8th my school blocked https://google.com/search?q=titanic for some reason
(e) just the google search for the titanic movie
probably because of a word contained within the title.
titanic's the only word though
because some words can make up other words
classic scunthorpe problem

My studio

when green flag clicked
forever
stay up until 1am questioning my existence
end
-Telekore-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

bump

Help me look for a cartoon I watched when I was younger!
Help me work on an upcoming iceberg!
She/they, autistic, cis female, I am bi, CD-R and DVD-R enthusiast.
< i have chronic llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwlllantysiliogogogoch // Check out my drone project! // I am coleslawphobic.
Threads I created: Experimental Music, Obscure Cartoons, Puns and Jokes, Software Gore/Tech Fails, Unicode, Synthesizers, Obsolete and Peculiar Media Formats
Don't eat glue, kids. <- this part of my sig appeared in a dream so I wanted to put it here

FYI: “alot” and “aswell” aren't real words. Every spellchecker I've used puts a red squiggle under those “words”.
great_elmo
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

The laptop I resurrected had finally died. Tonight, 2:37 AM, it won't POST, the HDD indicator isn't lighting up, NOTHING but fan noises. I blame upgrading to Windows 8.1 from 7 for the downfall of my PC. It lasted us 13 years before jumping off a cliff. There are tons of ancient photos that my mom wanted off of it (a lot of them I successfully retrieved via SD card) and I'm praying it's just the laptop that's fked and not the HDD

I NEED a new laptop but I have basically no money.

Last edited by great_elmo (March 18, 2024 09:43:33)

Total weeaboo.

Steam
HurricaneMitch1998M
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

great_elmo wrote:

The laptop I resurrected had finally died. Tonight, 2:37 AM, it won't POST, the HDD indicator isn't lighting up, NOTHING but fan noises. I blame upgrading to Windows 8.1 from 7 for the downfall of my PC. It lasted us 13 years before jumping off a cliff. There are tons of ancient photos that my mom wanted off of it (a lot of them I successfully retrieved via SD card) and I'm praying it's just the laptop that's fked and not the HDD

my school chromebook sometimes wont type c, capital letters or spaes

My studio

when green flag clicked
forever
end
mali3000
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

HurricaneMitch1998M wrote:

great_elmo wrote:

ouch..

shift + down to scroll
hey whats poppin. im cheezit and i like silliness and junk. my favorite color is all of them

my collection↓

amongus
(goof central) 
( ͡° _ ͡°)

Mogus_man
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

great_elmo wrote:

case in point

noo zydrolic
scroll down

Hi! I’m Mogus_man, professional amateur at everything! If you want to talk leisurely, come on down to the Kame House!
click my Pokémon
I would give you more info but uh…

69th post
100th post
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

Lifehack: School blocked your ytmp3 converter? Just use Dirpy!
(unless thats blocked too)

I specialize in animating fight collabs. I've entered the ‘decent’ stage.

A couple of studios I’m in:

A kumquat ate my productivity.
HurricaneMitch1998M
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

BionicBoy554 wrote:

Lifehack: School blocked your ytmp3 converter? Just use Dirpy!
(unless thats blocked too)
blocked too

My studio

when green flag clicked
forever
end
HurricaneMitch1998M
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

mali3000 wrote:

great_elmo wrote:

ouch..
or sometimes v

My studio

when green flag clicked
forever
end
great_elmo
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

great_elmo wrote:

…or so I thought. It's in a permanent update loop stuck at 0% though. Any idea how to force cancel updates on 8.1? Only able to access the desktop by booting into safe mode, restarting and then signing in.

Last edited by great_elmo (March 19, 2024 05:37:29)

Total weeaboo.

Steam
JoelBarnes
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers II

great_elmo wrote:

great_elmo wrote:

…or so I thought. It's in a permanent update loop stuck at 0% though. Any idea how to force cancel updates on 8.1? Only able to access the desktop by booting into safe mode, restarting and then signing in.
boot into recovery mode and do some command prompt stuff.

i looked on google and there is only to disable updates, get all your stuff off the harddrive and just re-install windows 8.1

and also put malwarebytes on it.

Last edited by JoelBarnes (March 19, 2024 08:24:16)

PC specs: Ryzen 5 5600X, 16GB ram, 1384GB of storage, GTX 1070 8GB.

My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198904457121
My Roblox profile: https://web.roblox.com/users/524745942/profile
give me a internet if you wanna.: http://internetometer.com/give/50131
“I regret nothing.” - Postal dude, 2003.
lgbjuraj
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

JoelBarnes wrote:

great_elmo wrote:

great_elmo wrote:

boot into recovery mode and do some command prompt stuff.

i looked on google and there is only to disable updates, get all your stuff off the harddrive and just re-install windows 8.1

and also put malwarebytes on it.
Rage force reset computer (on/off very fast)

Fun Fact:
Did you know that there exists a train, which can play music? When building the Taurus/ES64U2 locomotive for the Austrian railways, Siemens thought of an easter egg they could hide, and came up with the singing train. It works like this: They modified the propulsion inverters (comparable with a power converter) to an extent, where they were capable of playing the Austrian national anthem. It was replaced with a Do-me-li note a few years after. Here is an video of it in action.
Passionate about stamps.

cheeesestain
Scratcher
32 posts

School Computers II

mali3000 wrote:

my school blocked imageshack..
same :c

my website! (will be down if i havent paid for it this month.. soz :'3)

hi im milou and im a 16 y/o girl (it/its plz) and i like video games, science, and animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ☘️
ChameleonGamerYT
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

me when Chess.com is blocked but not the Walmart website:

Yo! It's me, ChameleonGamer! Shift and down to read more.

These fellas are my guards! They attack any nearby kumquats.
:) :: sensing reporter // Eduardo is one of the originals, sending the kumquats to jail.

:o :: operators reporter // Jenny is the other original, making yummy kumquat pies.

-_- :: grey boolean // His name is James and he eats evil kumquats. Hatched from one of the eggs.

=){
kumquat block :: variables
} :: custom // Her name is Charlotte and she's a C block that traps evil kumquats. Hatched from one of the eggs.

OwO :: motion cap // His name is Jarvis and he wastes the kumquats' time. Oh, and he hatched from an egg, like James and Charlotte.
If you want, check out my render collection!

Or, give me an internet! It's free, so give one if you want!
benche1
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

ChameleonGamerYT wrote:

buy chessboard and bring it in to play with friends.

Hello, my name is Benche1
when I receive [ you are following me]
change [my followers] by (1)
set [ benche1] to [happy!]
Have a [Good] day!
JoelBarnes
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers II

benche1 wrote:

ChameleonGamerYT wrote:

buy chessboard and bring it in to play with friends.
my school has also blocked chess.com

Psinok78
Scratcher
38 posts

School Computers II

great_elmo wrote:

uhhhh, try taking out the hdd, plugging it into another computer and seeing if the stuffs intact? as for why it wont start up, maybe some files got corrupted when updating? did it work for a period of time after installing the update? i dont know, im just trying to be helpful despite not knowing much about computers
or maybe it just doesnt work anymore, which is the most logical answer, because you've had it for so long lol

Last edited by Psinok78 (March 21, 2024 15:55:37)

Death Grips is online.
JoelBarnes
Scratcher
500+ posts

School Computers II

Psinok78 wrote:

great_elmo wrote:

uhhhh, try taking out the hdd, plugging it into another computer and seeing if the stuffs intact? as for why it wont start up, maybe some files got corrupted when updating? did it work for a period of time after installing the update? i dont know, im just trying to be helpful despite not knowing much about computers
or maybe it just doesnt work anymore, which is the most logical answer, because you've had it for so long lol
or just buy a 2008-2010 era thinkpad and put linux on it (probably linux mint if you are moving from windows)

Psinok78
Scratcher
38 posts

School Computers II

JoelBarnes wrote:

Psinok78 wrote:

great_elmo wrote:

or just buy a 2008-2010 era thinkpad and put linux on it (probably linux mint if you are moving from windows)
why did i not think about that :skull:

Death Grips is online.