Discuss Scratch

PoppiQT
Scratcher
10 posts

School Computers II

its 1000th reply!!
edit: oh.

Last edited by PoppiQT (March 6, 2024 13:06:10)

Unstoppable.Limitless.Triumphs.Immeasurable.Magnitude.Achievement.Transcendent.Endless
U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E.
PaperMarioFan2022
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

PoppiQT wrote:

its 1000th reply!!
edit: oh.
Your okay. ^^

Last edited by PaperMarioFan2022 (March 6, 2024 13:10:29)

Hello! Welcome to my signature!

I am a real Mario enthusiast and a fan of the franchise and also getting into the field of IT. I also play Luigi's Mansion and other games too!

Profile | Ocular | ScratchStats | PostPercent | GitHub Main | Snap!

Professional Mario Enthusiast / (NEW!) 3DS FC: 2252-0951-8546 / (NEW!) Switch FC: SW-2091-2478-9614 / (removed - due to concerns in moderation) ARarePaper

I forgor my account password to give an internet ☠

I’ve been a Scratcher since 2021!

My glorious meme section (scroll down to see more)

funcat37
Scratcher
100 posts

School Computers II

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

medians wrote:

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

Mogus_man wrote:

i only clear my history so it can run faster
Relatable. I also do that lol
The computers for me only allow certain things to be cleared, and my teachers would get mad if I was cHaNgInG sEtTiNgS
That's pretty lame if you ask me. You should be allowed to clear anything.
Agreed but it may help block websites is why the school wants that.
although for games just use guest mode (on chrome, but the schools don't know)
At the beginning of the school year they let us though.

Hi! I'm funcat37!
I DON'T KNOW what to put here so I guess I will just put some links!

My main studio:
Fun studios!
Most helpful (with making projects) project:
Create Var
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

funcat37 wrote:

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

medians wrote:

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

Mogus_man wrote:

The computers for me only allow certain things to be cleared, and my teachers would get mad if I was cHaNgInG sEtTiNgS
Agreed but it may help block websites is why the school wants that.
although for games just use guest mode (on chrome, but the schools don't know)
At the beginning of the school year they let us though.
I can't on Chromebooks. The Chromebooks don't seem to have guest mode too, and the extensions block things, even if they shouldn't be blocked. I was trying to use a source for something, and then I remembered that Securly blocks web.archive.org so my source is blocked on the Chromebooks, which is just annoying. And no, I can't just remove “web.archive.org” from the url. I had to use web.archive.org because the page no longer exists on the website.

Last edited by medians (March 6, 2024 13:49:54)

Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators
;
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

(Sorry, this post appears to include unsuitable language and will not be posted.)

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

funcat37
Scratcher
100 posts

School Computers II

684pika wrote:

(Sorry, this post appears to include unsuitable language and will not be posted.)
I know. But my school is kind of being weird. It unblocked Cool Math Games.
But it blocks every website that is has anything close to a game exept if teachers want it for school.

Last edited by funcat37 (March 6, 2024 15:53:33)

Hi! I'm funcat37!
I DON'T KNOW what to put here so I guess I will just put some links!

My main studio:
Fun studios!
Most helpful (with making projects) project:
Create Var
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

684pika wrote:

It might be the i tag because there is a bug where bbcode can be blocked if it is rendered (it most likely thinks that it is html)
Also, same but GitHub is not blocked for me.
Though I feel like limiting tabs would be annoying. Like I have tabs open for research and stuff, like why??

Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @straightforwardness
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
;
TheExample_2020
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

medians wrote:

PaperMarioFan2022 wrote:

Mogus_man wrote:

even the web filter connection settings, with a vpn i know right?

TheExample_2020
poster of projects, crawler of forums

highlight text with mouse and use shift + down arrow to scroll.~~~
And now, an excerpt from Matrix Dimensions (2101).

Morpheus (holding out left hand):
You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
(Holding out right hand):
You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
(Holding out middle hand?):
You take the purple pill…
Neo (confused as heck):
Wha…?
Morpheus (continued):
…I choose for you; be warned: it's probably not going to be the blue pill.
(Neo takes the blue pill and the purple pill.)
Morpheus (visibly annoyed):

The blue pill was a placebo…
(The blue pill was not a placebo.)
…and you chose the purple pill, meaning I choose for you. Come with me.
(Morpheus throws Neo out of an opened window, Neo breaking an arm and a leg in the process.)
Morpheus:

No one abuses the pills…
(continued, holding out hand below middle hand??)
…especially when you don't take the mandatory green pill.
Neo (telepathically to Morpheus):
Jinx! One… two…
(Morpheus doesn't want to be jinxed, so he jumps out of the window, breaking one of his arms and one of his legs in the process.)
Neo (weakly):

Ha! Now do you feel my pain?
Morpheus (weakly):
No, not really. Didn't feel a thing.
(Morpheus and Neo go back inside the building, while limping.)
great_elmo
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

I might be getting a PC (but it's a potato and old) soon so I don't have to go to the School to play CS. Yes, Crossover being the buggy piece of stopped working on me. And I don't know if it's because of a script so the trial never expires or my Mac is ancient but it's buggy.

Total weeaboo.

Steam
DoodleDotEXE
Scratcher
71 posts

School Computers II

great_elmo wrote:

I might be getting a PC (but it's a potato and old) soon so I don't have to go to the School to play CS. Yes, Crossover being the buggy piece of stopped working on me. And I don't know if it's because of a script so the trial never expires or my Mac is ancient but it's buggy.
How well do your school pcs run cs

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1003450656/ i finnaly figured out how to use signature yay
TheExample_2020
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

DoodleDotEXE wrote:

great_elmo wrote:

kinda don't want to find out

TheExample_2020

You take the blue pill, the story ends; you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Neo (confused as heck):
Wha…?
Morpheus (continued):

(Morpheus throws Neo out of an opened window, Neo breaking an arm and a leg in the process.)
Morpheus:

No one abuses the pills…
Jinx! One… two…
(Morpheus doesn't want to be jinxed, so he jumps out of the window, breaking one of his arms and one of his legs in the process.)
Neo (weakly):

Morpheus (weakly):
omoria
Scratcher
14 posts

School Computers II

omoria wrote:

Not sure how my school overlooked this, but on our old computers it was possible to bypass the MS store app block by.. using the MS store website
By opening the site and finding something you wanted to download, you could just open the Microsoft store from there and install whatever you wanted. My friends and I used this to install angry bird onto every computer in Our IT room over the span of a month. So whenever we had a lesson there we just played that lol

Over summer school got new computers so we lost all our progress Not sure if its still possible but if it is, my school is doing something wrong

Found a way to bypass the bypass, My friend found a way to access sys32 so we just got into ms store from there and reinstalled angry birds 2 B)

“I was blind, completely unaware of the things in front of me until i opened my eyes” - Me, 2024

omoria / Eevium - She / Her - 4+ Years scratcher - Complete Geonerd + Scuba enthusiast

Stay hydrated folks
great_elmo
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

DoodleDotEXE wrote:

great_elmo wrote:

Runs incredible! 60 FPS and modded!

As for the old PC I resurrected, yeah… It's really bad. It's extremely slow, stuck on Windows 7, HARD DISK

If I installed Windows 10 on this I bet that it will explode. No important logins for this PC!

Last edited by great_elmo (March 10, 2024 03:30:32)

Total weeaboo.

Steam
winterwolfy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

i have a somewhat compete list of sites we can go onto for the laptops at my school that normally people cant go on that i have found
from the results of sites i found were blocked on this forum and my own searching cause i was bored

Homestuck
Gaiaonline
twitch
that one site that has a alien in a redish-orange speech bubble edited just incase
turbowarp
spotify
crazy games
cool math games
Character ai
the internet archive
literally any online emulator

Last edited by winterwolfy (March 10, 2024 20:45:56)

Highlight here and press shift and down arrow
Woah Blinkies :0

Look at these gifs i found on gifcities :D

Now onto the Normal Stuff
oh look at that im back into FFIX
V Absolutely the bestest boy EVER :D V

❀Yo call me C, Winter!❀
The Xbox 360 looks like it's ominously glaring at you from the shelf. -k0d3rrr
Nintendo switch friend code:
SW-5141-2439-8712
any pronouns
「15」
look at this image i made bc of a forum :0
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

winterwolfy wrote:

i have a somewhat compete list of sites we can go onto for the laptops at my school that normally people cant go on that i have found
from the results of sites i found were blocked on this forum and my own searching cause i was bored

Homestuck
Gaiaonline
twitch
WHAT
turbowarp
spotify
crazy games
cool math games
Character ai
the internet archive
Hold on, you can go on that??!?
Also, the TurboWarp block for me is weird because Scratch and Forkphorus aren't blocked but Phosphorus and TurboWarp (if I am remembering correctly) are. Phosphorus makes less sense because Phosphorus was only blocked after it stopped working and after the API project changes. I didn't understand why a nonfunctional website would even be blocked, and still don't. The Internet Archive was annoying for me because I was trying to find something, and I found a source, but since the page no longer existed, I had to use the Wayback Machine, but the Internet Archive and Wayback Machine are blocked..
There are multiple extensions that my school uses for blocking on the Chromebooks I believe, and it's just dumb. Like one of the extensions has blocked things for “Art”. I'm not joking, that's actually the reason that it displayed.

Last edited by medians (March 10, 2024 04:35:58)

i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
;
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

medians wrote:

winterwolfy wrote:

Homestuck
Gaiaonline
twitch
WHAT
turbowarp
spotify
crazy games
cool math games
Character ai
the internet archive
Also, the TurboWarp block for me is weird because Scratch and Forkphorus aren't blocked but Phosphorus and TurboWarp (if I am remembering correctly) are. Phosphorus makes less sense because Phosphorus was only blocked after it stopped working and after the API project changes. I didn't understand why a nonfunctional website would even be blocked, and still don't. The Internet Archive was annoying for me because I was trying to find something, and I found a source, but since the page no longer existed, I had to use the Wayback Machine, but the Internet Archive and Wayback Machine are blocked..
There are multiple extensions that my school uses for blocking on the Chromebooks I believe, and it's just dumb. Like one of the extensions has blocked things for “Art”. I'm not joking, that's actually the reason that it displayed.
Yeah school blockers are dumb
Like sometimes mine will be goguardian blocked, blocked by a filter, or redirect to a Google search saying ==NOT ALLOWED== <web link> <page title> or smth along those lines.

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

HurricaneMitch1998M
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

684pika wrote:

medians wrote:

winterwolfy wrote:

Homestuck
Gaiaonline
twitch
WHAT
turbowarp
spotify
crazy games
cool math games
Character ai
the internet archive
Yeah school blockers are dumb
Like sometimes mine will be goguardian blocked, blocked by a filter, or redirect to a Google search saying ==NOT ALLOWED== <web link> <page title> or smth along those lines.

my school blocked pinterest…….
PINTEREST

My studio

when green flag clicked
forever
stay up until 1am questioning my existence
end
RethinkingVoxels
Scratcher
1000+ posts

School Computers II

My chromebook is what I'd say a pretty good one, because CoolMathGames is unblocked (aswell as Roblox and Scratch)
TheExample_2020
Scratcher
100+ posts

School Computers II

winterwolfy wrote:

i have a somewhat compete list of sites…

Homestuck
Gaiaonline
twitch
r~~~~t
turbowarp
spotify…
your district (or school wi fi admin) should think really hard about these ones
seriously, r~~~~t? and twitch, even??

TheExample_2020

Neo (confused as heck):
Wha…?
Morpheus (continued):

Morpheus:

No one abuses the pills…
Jinx! One… two…
Neo (weakly):

Morpheus (weakly):
TailsTheSonic
Scratcher
53 posts

School Computers II

-Telekore-Open in Ocular wrote:

Comix_2 wrote:

My school blocked Settings on our Chromebooks
same
my school blocked searching up “xbox 360 portable” on youtube