Discuss Scratch

Waddle25
Scratcher
16 posts

Get help with Scratch Auth

define I can't sign into aviate.
(It says that my authentication fails, and sometimes gives me a 404 error and a 401.)

Last edited by Waddle25 (March 19, 2024 14:12:15)

daviteleste
Scratcher
6 posts

Error 1033
Argo Tunnel error
Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

daviteleste wrote:

Error 1033
Argo Tunnel error
This is not an issue with Scratch Auth.

Waddle25 wrote:

(It says that my authentication fails, and sometimes gives me a 404 error and a 401.)
Scratch Auth will never send you a 404 or 401(unless it's improperly implemented).

/hj is the worst tone indicator. It's confusing and ambiguous. I hate it. The point of tone indicators is to indicate tone, or the way that a piece of text should be read, but what does “half joking” mean? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really have something I want to talk about seriously but also kinda not, IDK you decide.” It's useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. People just comment /hj as if it makes any sense. It doesn't. Oh wow, it's a tone indicator that's has a relative meaning, how useful, I'll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. You're a tone indicator, you have only one job, and yet you sit there doing nothing apart angering me.

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)
This one is useful because it tells you that this signature is fully 100% serious. (/srs) Who would've thought that tone indicators needed to tell you something about the piece of text they're attached to? /s

I'm serious, I'm not even going to put multiple (/hj)s a the end of my signature as to mock the previous paragraph for not getting the point of something(like previous version of my signature). /srs
MicrosoftPrograms
Scratcher
4 posts

Please help me with signing up into the penguinmod!
BLACKCAT20144PLAYERS
Scratcher
500+ posts

YOU'RE CRAZY!!!! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ENTER ANYWHERE, IT GIVES AN ERROR!!!! AND I COMMENTED!!!!!!!!! ERROR 1033 APPEARS!!!!!!!

Last edited by BLACKCAT20144PLAYERS (March 20, 2024 13:59:13)

Windows 10
BLACKCAT20144PLAYERS
Scratcher
500+ posts

aljafry2021 wrote:

HOW CAN I LOG IN!! I HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN SCRACTH I FINISH ALL STEPS BUT ITS NOT WORKING
PLSSSS PUT LOG IN AND
SIGN IN
Yes!!!

Windows 10
game_maker2011
Scratcher
1 post

i cant sign in
Anhkv
Scratcher
15 posts

I need help with signing in by profile commenting. When I click done when I send the message it doesn't work.
Please fix this thing that won't let people sign in.

Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BLACKCAT20144PLAYERS wrote:

YOU'RE CRAZY!!!! IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO ENTER ANYWHERE, IT GIVES AN ERROR!!!! AND I COMMENTED!!!!!!!!! ERROR 1033 APPEARS!!!!!!!
Error 1033 is a Cloudflare error, specifically it means that Cloudflare was unable to connect to a server(bit simplified). Due to Scratch Auth not using Cloudflare(either their hosting or DDOS protection), Cloudflare cannot have anything to do with it.

In other words: this is not an error with Scratch Auth, take it up with the service you were attempting to log into(in this case, I'm assuming the antarctic bird mod). If the service was not using auth.itinerary.eu.org as their Scratch Auth instance, take it up with that instance's administrator.

Anyway, I'm going to post these again, because I really dislike this type of post:

Steve0Greatness wrote:

(#952)
You don't have to be rude.
I'm so confused why there are some people that get incredibly mad at this project that they 1. aren't paying to use, 2. are not helping to develop, and 3. only ever just complain about it not working and demanding something be done immediately, as if any of this is life or death. It is not. If you think it is: you're just completely wrong.
I can get why somebody would get frustrated about a service not working, but going into the technical support topic to say “IT's NoT WorkinG, FiX It NOw!” and then never answer follow up questions, at all: well it's just really annoying.

Sorry if you feel like this post is directed entirely at you, it isn't. I just get annoyed every time a see a post like this, because Looky puts a lot of time and effort into this project and gets back nothing but “wHy ScRAtch auth no WoRk?!

misaPuding wrote:

(#971)
in short, many users of FOS software feel entitled to it, and angrily demand updates/new features from the devs as if “they had the right to it”

/hj is the worst tone indicator. It's confusing and ambiguous. I hate it. The point of tone indicators is to indicate tone, or the way that a piece of text should be read, but what does “half joking” mean? Do you just wake up in the morning and think “wow, I really have something I want to talk about seriously but also kinda not, IDK you decide.” It's useless. I hate it. It just provokes a deep rooted anger within me whenever I see it. People just comment /hj as if it makes any sense. It doesn't. Oh wow, it's a tone indicator that's has a relative meaning, how useful, I'll use it in every comment I post. NO. STOP IT. You're a tone indicator, you have only one job, and yet you sit there doing nothing apart angering me.

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)
This one is useful because it tells you that this signature is fully 100% serious. (/srs) Who would've thought that tone indicators needed to tell you something about the piece of text they're attached to? /s

I'm serious, I'm not even going to put multiple (/hj)s a the end of my signature as to mock the previous paragraph for not getting the point of something(like previous version of my signature). /srs
kyrasingh2
Scratcher
27 posts

i cant login with scratch auth because look i'm trying to sign in to penguinmod which is a mod of scratch and i'm using profile comments with scratch auth and it just says it's not verified.
ZeldaWhiteMage
Scratcher
8 posts

EnzoLantyer wrote:

EnzoLantyer wrote:

David-with-friend5 wrote:

when green flag clicked
say [neither can I :(]
stop [ all]
yeah, it was in 2008
and i'm not born in 2008, i was born in 2016
:0 ME TOO
KATTHEREAL
Scratcher
1 post

Scratch Auth never works, EVER.
FIX THIS. IVE BEEN TRYING FOR LIKE A YEAR.
kyrasingh2
Scratcher
27 posts

now it's doesn't say it's not verified but it's not signing up
TGCACE3RD_JR
Scratcher
11 posts

Bruh moment

Waited months for a fix, and the only working sign-up methods ARE STILL DISABLED!!

Last edited by TGCACE3RD_JR (March 21, 2024 23:33:25)

TGCACE3RD_JR
Scratcher
11 posts

when green flag clicked
say [Please fix a bug so I CAN SIGN UP!]
stop [all]

Last edited by TGCACE3RD_JR (March 21, 2024 23:32:48)

Steve0Greatness
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KATTHEREAL wrote:

Scratch Auth never works, EVER.
FIX THIS. IVE BEEN TRYING FOR LIKE A YEAR.

TGCACE3RD_JR wrote:

when green flag clicked
say [Please fix a bug so I CAN SIGN UP!]
stop [all]
I really don't feel like I should even waste my time responding to these kinds of “requests for help.” Yell into the void if you please, but nobody is going to want to help you.

TGCACE3RD_JR wrote:

Bruh moment

Waited months for a fix, and the only working sign-up methods ARE STILL DISABLED!!
Profile comment auth works. Also: see above.

kyrasingh2 wrote:

now it's doesn't say it's not verified but it's not signing up
Then it's not a problem with Scratch Auth(unless it takes you back to the Scratch Auth homepage).

/srs

^^^ (there's more below)

gy1236379
Scratcher
4 posts

profile commenting also dosent work. i just cant sign in. i have been waiting for weeks
I_love_scratch_2023
Scratcher
27 posts

gy1236379 wrote:

profile commenting also doesnt work. i just cant sign in. i have been waiting for weeks
Sadly, me too
when green flag clicked
repeat until <Scratch Auth is fixed?>
say [Scratch Auth, please fix this!]
end
say [thank you!]

Last edited by I_love_scratch_2023 (March 22, 2024 10:26:37)

12775nehuen
Scratcher
14 posts

David-with-friend5
Scratcher
8 posts

Waddle25 wrote:

say [Neither can I. :(]