Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Welcome to ❁♡✧》Zelnady's Amazing Shop!《✧♡❁ Code, PFPs, Art and MORE!!! Get your products at Zelnady’s Amazing Shop (HIRING) (OPEN!!!) [RSS Feed]
Zelnady
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to ❁♡✧》Zelnady's Amazing Shop!《✧♡❁ Code, PFPs, Art and MORE!!! Get your products at Zelnady’s Amazing Shop (HIRING) (OPEN!!!)

psst highlight +shift + down

^▽^ :: #ff00ff boolean // This is Scrunchie! She protects my siggy. 
And also, Check out this!

Zelnady
Scratcher
100+ posts

Welcome to ❁♡✧》Zelnady's Amazing Shop!《✧♡❁ Code, PFPs, Art and MORE!!! Get your products at Zelnady’s Amazing Shop (HIRING) (OPEN!!!)

pls order

Zelnady
Scratcher
100+ posts

Zelnady
Scratcher
100+ posts

!

undeterminstic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ok

Last edited by undeterminstic (Oct. 14, 2023 13:18:05)

yes
undeterminstic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username: minecraftmanpp_tutor
Deadline (at least 2 weeks): 3weeks
Description (be specific): can i have my current oc have blue head phones with a purple background. it should be a pfp and finally my oc should be rotated ad scaled.
Other: My OC is here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/907779859/
Have you read the ToS?:

yes
Zelnady
Scratcher
100+ posts

Zelnady
Scratcher
100+ posts

hmm

Zelnady
Scratcher
100+ posts

orderorder

undeterminstic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i did order

yes
undeterminstic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Description (be specific): can i have my current oc have blue head phones with a purple background. it should be a pfp and finally my oc should be rotated ad scaled.
Have you read the ToS?: yes

yes
Zelnady
Scratcher
100+ posts

minecraftmanpp_tutor wrote:

Aceepted! Sorry if i answered super late

Zelnady
Scratcher
100+ posts

Zelnady wrote:

minecraftmanpp_tutor wrote:

Aceepted! Sorry if i answered super late
Done! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/911123918/

Cotton_Scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello! I see that you are a small shop, and as a small shop owner I would like to make a partnership with you! You can find my shop right here. If there is a form I need to fill out I would be happy to.

Hello! I am Cotton_Scratch but I go by Cotton, I use all pronouns but I prefer She/Her. I am as3xual and possibly lesbian, but I'm not sure. I LOVE warrior cats and Wings of Fire. Thank you for reading, have a good day!

Join my collab(s)!
Cat-Gen (Temporarily on hold-will be reopened within the next 6 months)
Stories From Space

Join my RP! (Please, I'm kinda desperate):
Orbital Residence

Collabs I'm apart of:
Kokoro Beats
Screviews
Zelnady
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cotton_Scratch wrote:

Hello! I see that you are a small shop, and as a small shop owner I would like to make a partnership with you! You can find my shop right here. If there is a form I need to fill out I would be happy to.
Ok! Btw, there is a form, Here it is:
Owner:
Link to shop:
Reason:
Is your shop new?:

Cotton_Scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Owner: Cotton_Scratch
Link to shop: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/716892/
Reason: I think that it would be good if we had each other's backs in case something happened to one of our shops, that way we had somewhere to go.
Is your shop new?: Yes, about a week old.

Hello! I am Cotton_Scratch but I go by Cotton, I use all pronouns but I prefer She/Her. I am as3xual and possibly lesbian, but I'm not sure. I LOVE warrior cats and Wings of Fire. Thank you for reading, have a good day!

Join my collab(s)!
Stories From Space

Orbital Residence

Collabs I'm apart of:
Kokoro Beats
Screviews
Zelnady
Scratcher
100+ posts

Cotton_Scratch wrote:

Reason: I think that it would be good if we had each other's backs in case something happened to one of our shops, that way we had somewhere to go.
Accepted!

Cotton_Scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Zelnady wrote:

Cotton_Scratch wrote:

Accepted!
K, I'll add your shop to my collab area!

Join my collab(s)!
Stories From Space

Orbital Residence

Collabs I'm apart of:
Kokoro Beats
Screviews
Zelnady
Scratcher
100+ posts

i am so happy ppl are noticing that this shop exists

undeterminstic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Link:
Experience: ummm
Rating: 5/10
Do you like the result?: no

yes
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Welcome to ❁♡✧》Zelnady's Amazing Shop!《✧♡❁ Code, PFPs, Art and MORE!!! Get your products at Zelnady’s Amazing Shop (HIRING) (OPEN!!!) [RSS Feed]