Discuss Scratch

ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

ThatOneWeirdDude wrote:

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

I think Kanye liked Jewish people back then before he was bipolar.

“I hate these (people) more than the NAZlS” - Flashing Lights
You're saying that you think he liked Jewish people and then proceed to copy and paste a pro-Nazi quote?
Nothing about that line is pro nazi. Bashing one doesn't mean support of the other.
Yeah, he says he hates the (people) more than nazis where it shows he hates Nazis

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

Red Redemption is the next game coming out by me. It'll be a 3 part game!
portalpower
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

Carnival is the #1 song in the country right now according to billboard.

thank you for reading my post and have a nice day!
shift+down to view my signature

idk what to put here.
mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

portalpower wrote:

Can’t just say “the country”. Not everyone’s American

hi. I'm mandfan, owner of MFC, and a huge marvel nerd. I collect comics, and own over 250 comics. I have watched all marvel movies, except thor 2 my offical account for comics is -MANDOFANCOMICS-
boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

mandofan2 wrote:

portalpower wrote:

Can’t just say “the country”. Not everyone’s American
But billboard only counts US

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

portalpower wrote:

ELON WHERE MY ROCKETSHIP?

Call me Ganesh. I'm the creator and owner of MGSGU, MGSCU. I do Blockbits, and I'm part of the Marvel Scratch Multiverse Community. Stop by my profile and have a quick chat. I code many games. Creator and founder of Marvel Omega.

Check out my latest game Iron Man Demo. A like and star will go a long way towards helping finish this game. Thanks!

Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

ganeshsai wrote:

portalpower wrote:

elongated muskrat starship went to space woohoo

CHECK OUT MY NEW TOURNAMENT:
@NoCommunicationTournaments

Each team that competes can have no interaction between their members. If you want to join, go here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/959971233/

Codey9 | Critical thinker | INTJ | Screenwriter, Artist, and Game Maker
I could sell my house and move out to L.A.
Get inside of rooms with the biggest of names
Hire fifty people just to give me advice
On the way I should write
Oh God!
Sounds like a nightmare, if you ask me!

MOTTO ~ NF
AU-Ratcatcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

ganeshsai wrote:

portalpower wrote:

I hope Elon goes on a rocketship to mars and stays there for 500000 years

“hi!”
- Me
Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

portalpower wrote:

he'll only be alive for another 20

Each team that competes can have no interaction between their members. If you want to join, go here:

Oh God!

MOTTO ~ NF
PMU_Official
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

ganeshsai wrote:

portalpower wrote:

ITS TIME TO GO HOME!!!

“Everybody wants change, don't anybody wanna change though”
-NF

ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AU-Ratcatcher wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

portalpower wrote:

bruh. Elon Musk is the savior to humanity. He's hella smart. He's gonna be the one carrying the boats

EDIT: we need a politics forum

Last edited by ganeshsai (March 16, 2024 22:32:45)

ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

I hate it how people talk about how Kanye is antisemitic and forget he's bipolar. I also hate how everyone doesn't know he apologized to the jewish community for those comments. Because people always want other people's downfall over success. Only you (and maybe theives) want you to be successful. Don't mind those other people.

mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

ganeshsai wrote:

I hate it how people talk about how Kanye is antisemitic and forget he's bipolar. I also hate how everyone doesn't know he apologized to the jewish community for those comments. Because people always want other people's downfall over success. Only you (and maybe theives) want you to be successful. Don't mind those other people.
I hate to say it, but it’s hard to find a rapper that hasn’t done something bad. I get controversy’s part of the job, but some people take it to far. The reason I love Eminem so much is because all his controversy is kinda funny. Like dissing will smith, boy bands, benzino, Kelly, Ray J, and Christina agulara. It’s almost always justified. There are few instenses where I think he dissed someone injusticely.

hi. I'm mandfan, owner of MFC, and a huge marvel nerd. I collect comics, and own over 250 comics. I have watched all marvel movies, except thor 2 my offical account for comics is -MANDOFANCOMICS-
ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

mandofan2 wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

I hate to say it, but it’s hard to find a rapper that hasn’t done something bad. I get controversy’s part of the job, but some people take it to far. The reason I love Eminem so much is because all his controversy is kinda funny. Like dissing will smith, boy bands, benzino, Kelly, Ray J, and Christina agulara. It’s almost always justified. There are few instenses where I think he dissed someone injusticely.
yeah and he admits when he's wrong for the most part like in headlights and that tyler diss
mandofan2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

ThatOneWeirdDude wrote:

mandofan2 wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

yeah and he admits when he's wrong for the most part like in headlights and that tyler diss
Ya. And cleaning out my closet and kim

AnimatorsParadise
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

ganeshsai wrote:

That's banned in the guidelines for Things I'm Reading and Playing:
Don't create topics that have a track record of leading to angry discussion - such as religious or political topics.

Codey9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

Don't create topics that have a track record of leading to angry discussion - such as religious or political topics.
Yup.

Oh God!

MOTTO ~ NF
ganeshsai
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

AnimatorsParadise wrote:

ganeshsai wrote:

oh

boom2ratz
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

Somehow, a hot take:

With Auntie Diaries officially banning “the F word” from rap, sexist words like the B word and the H word should be too.

“That has to it”
- Matjam02
coldkeys
Scratcher
38 posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

my fav rappers
-NF
-NWA
-Eminem
-THE D.O.C.

those are my favs and i think every one of them is HELLA GOOD
PMU_Official
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hip Hop/Rap Forum

coldkeys wrote:

my fav rappers
-NF
-NWA
-Eminem
-THE D.O.C.

those are my favs and i think every one of them is HELLA GOOD
W for putting NF in there, he's my favorite as well.
some of my other favorites are
Kanye West
JID
Lil Wayne
Eminem
Lil Yachty

“Everybody wants change, don't anybody wanna change though”
-NF