Discuss Scratch

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!

anuthescratcher wrote:

Hello! your order will be completed by this Saturday….
Sorry for the delay as I returned from my vacation today and got sick
no worries

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Author's Shop || Where The World Meets Literature || accepting orders now !!

Deetwo_ wrote:

ooh, never seen a writing shop before, i'm gonna order something

Product you want: Story
Topic: uhh idk fantasy
Describe it [colours, themes, background: make it have dragons and the flying spaghetti monster
No. of pages (max. 3 pgs & applicable for stories only): 2
Deadline (minimum 3 days): 1 week

I am using the Google Docs form of pages so the story is pretty long. I am currently halfway through the second page. Your order will be completed in the next 48 hours probably.

edit: your order is complete! here is the project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/851557499/

Last edited by KokichiUchiha (May 16, 2023 05:59:09)

IcedMocha238
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Coffee Federation
invitation to join us!

We are excited to invite you to join The Coffee Federation.
Click here to check it out
Visit our website (https://thecoffeefederation.blogspot.com/) and do let us know if you would like to accept the invitation or not

Hope you have a coffee-tastic day/night!
Sincerely from Mocha at The Coffee Federation

“i stare only at beautiful people <3”
anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

IcedMocha238 wrote:

The Coffee Federation
invitation to join us!

We are excited to invite you to join The Coffee Federation.
Click here to check it out
Visit our website (https://thecoffeefederation.blogspot.com/) and do let us know if you would like to accept the invitation or not

Hope you have a coffee-tastic day/night!
Sincerely from Mocha at The Coffee Federation

Accepted!

I have a shop

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

completed my first writing order last night. proud of myself tbh
could get used to it.

anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

KokichiUchiha wrote:

anuthescratcher wrote:

Hello! your order will be completed by this Saturday….
Sorry for the delay as I returned from my vacation today and got sick
no worries

Done!

click here

Last edited by anuthescratcher (May 17, 2023 06:36:42)

I have a shop

doggy_boi1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

anuthescratcher wrote:

I noticed that there are weird gaps when you bump, would you mind if I tried to fix that?

Last edited by doggy_boi1 (May 17, 2023 11:48:05)

i hate my username
Chickens are the superior animal!
Looks like a evil kumquat ate the home page

(⌐⎔_⎔)//This is Jack, he's been fighting these evil kumquats since early 2023!

(((( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́) ( •̀ᴗ•́))))
anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

doggy_boi1 wrote:

anuthescratcher wrote:

I noticed that there are weird gaps when you bump, would you mind if I tried to fix that?
Not at all! I really don't care but if you want to change it I really don't mind….

I have a shop

anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

I have a shop

anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

Edit- Please look at at this post Important do not miss it

I have a shop

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

anuthescratcher wrote:

done!

Thank you!
A notice about me, I will probably will unavailable most weekends for quite some time. this will start this upcoming long weekend.

anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

KokichiUchiha wrote:

anuthescratcher wrote:

done!

Thank you!
A notice about me, I will probably will unavailable most weekends for quite some time. this will start this upcoming long weekend.

Ok Np

I have a shop

anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

I have a shop

purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

Owner, may I be a bumper?
KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

might need to bump rq

Last edited by KokichiUchiha (May 23, 2023 05:43:38)

Cabbage_2020
Scratcher
500+ posts

Order form:
The product you want: poem
Topic: toast
Describe it [colors, themes, background: make it funny and stupid (only needs to be 2-3 stanzas)
No. of pages (max. 3 pgs & applicable for stories only):
Deadline (minimum 3 days):1 week - but take your time! If you need more, just ask me and I'll extend it by some.
anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

Accepted! will be done by this Saturday..

I have a shop

anuthescratcher
Scratcher
77 posts

purple-car wrote:

Owner, may I be a bumper?
Sure!

I have a shop

purple-car
Scratcher
100+ posts

KokichiUchiha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

to keep someone busy,
order form
Product you want: story
Topic: fantasy
Describe it [colours, themes, background: i would enjoy a story about magic and wizardry. Maybe implement how the MC is overpowered but attempts to hide it. Like one of those isekai animes.
No. of pages (max. 3 pgs & applicable for stories only): 2-3
Deadline (minimum 3 days): whenever

Just cause.