Discuss Scratch

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tallyhall

Theprogramerguylol wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

actually i used to be really obsessed with the band and hearing about… that just left me so devastated
like i sound dramatic but it completely ruined me
Ok,yeah i get you,i just now know that Joe is a creep,that also made me upset,but that dosent mean that we should stop hearing the band,just because of that dosent mean that we just need to leave it in the dust and never touch it again,since even with that in mind,we still like it,the songs are incredable,the meanings are good,and it looks like they actually but much effort to their work,with much love and care,and we like that,even if Joe isn't has good has we thought he was,even that,tally hall is good,epic,inspiring,and will forever be in our hearts,even from the bad news we got from the red tie guy,dosent mean we will leave it,abandoned,even if youre upset of that,i think it dosent effect the songs,since the music,dosent mean anything about that.
You can still like the band,and thats completly okay,im not saying you should rejoin the band,but you should also leave the community alone,since it isn't very toxic,or very obsessive,even if youre devastated about what you heard,i think it isn't an excuse to hate the community
bro put spaces after your commas :skull:

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
PearlPlatypus2048
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tallyhall

JTanner2026 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

actually i used to be really obsessed with the band and hearing about… that just left me so devastated
Ok,yeah i get you,i just now know that Joe is a creep,that also made me upset,but that dosent mean that we should stop hearing the band,just because of that dosent mean that we just need to leave it in the dust and never touch it again,since even with that in mind,we still like it,the songs are incredable,the meanings are good,and it looks like they actually but much effort to their work,with much love and care,and we like that,even if Joe isn't has good has we thought he was,even that,tally hall is good,epic,inspiring,and will forever be in our hearts,even from the bad news we got from the red tie guy,dosent mean we will leave it,abandoned,even if youre upset of that,i think it dosent effect the songs,since the music,dosent mean anything about that.
You can still like the band,and thats completly okay,im not saying you should rejoin the band,but you should also leave the community alone,since it isn't very toxic,or very obsessive,even if youre devastated about what you heard,i think it isn't an excuse to hate the community
you make a really good point but please don't make it via a wall of text next time

-As of 2/12/2019 I use hex color 184040 for my posts, and when it's this color (14d1cd) it's a link somewhere
as of 10/18/21 it's now #084d4a
(i never remember to do this)
Theprogramerguylol
Scratcher
100+ posts

tallyhall

JTanner2026 wrote:

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

-My God this is SO LOONG
Ive wrote a whole parragraph again,i think this is my most long comment for now.
kidsrule454
Scratcher
500+ posts

tallyhall

someone needs to do a mashup of welcome to the internet and welcome to tally hall, then call it welcome to tally hall's internet show

this is ivy, she protects my signature (◕ᴗ◕✿)

hello there! (highlight+shift+down please!)

my name is penny. i'm an asexual panromantic person and i use she/they pronouns.

i love to write and read, and i love music. i'm a big fan of the rare occasions, but i also like the beatles, tally hall, and a lot of other artists.

my favorite color is pink, and my favorite food is tonkatsu with curry.

i love to draw, and i love video game culture. i'm a HUUUUUGE mario fan; i also love animal crossing and pokemon.

my favorite shows are smg4 and murder drones. my favorite movies are star wars: a new hope, smg4 movie: it's gotta be perfect, and the super mario bros. movie.

i'll see you around! :>
Theprogramerguylol
Scratcher
100+ posts

tallyhall

kidsrule454 wrote:

someone needs to do a mashup of welcome to the internet and welcome to tally hall, then call it welcome to tally hall's internet show
I can imagine the song starts like :Welcome to T.H.I.S. , what do you want to watch? Every song that you heard from us can be a funny thing.
We have a mountain of skits,some good,some epic. If none of this is interest to you,youre humor is different.
theexistor
Scratcher
100+ posts

tallyhall

kidsrule454 wrote:

I can imagine the song starts like :Welcome to T.H.I.S. , what do you want to watch? Every song that you heard from us can be a funny thing.
We have a mountain of skits,some good,some cool. If none of this is interest to you,youre humor is different.
fixed

pls post here

I make songs
I'm also the guitarist/co founder of Stock
Other Members Of Stock:
Vocalist and Synth (Founder) His Scratch His Songs
Synth
drumer and comic relief no are on scrtch
now time for the cool part
when joe hawley attacks, nobody comes out alive
i stinky
me ig
“gah!” waa from stock 2023
gah
Theprogramerguylol
Scratcher
100+ posts

tallyhall

theexistor wrote:

kidsrule454 wrote:

We have a mountain of skits,some good,some cool. If none of this is interest to you,youre humor is different.
fixed
Now we need a youtube video or proyect where an ai replicates the voice of a person in the band and sings it.

Last edited by Theprogramerguylol (Oct. 17, 2023 00:00:36)

banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

tallyhall

stop fighting dudebros (i know the fight is probably well over but i wanted to step in to make sure there's a conclusion)

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

not hating but please for your own sakes stop obsessing over a dead band with {joe} as the lead
tallyhall doesn't really have a lead so this isn't really a point you can make

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

blud forgor how to commas

Last edited by banana3333333333 (Oct. 17, 2023 15:10:33)

siggy change for the first time since 2023!! real

select anything and shift+up/down to scroll or you can just use (THE EXTENSION THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED)

im a developer. i primarily code on scratch because the limitations are fun to try to get around. i also sometimes code in python, and i like to dabble in web design. i have a github site, here. im poor so i cant afford any web servers or domains so i have to stick with static sites

i am also a music creator. i am in the band stock and am working on a solo project. im an aspiring synthist

lis of langags i kno (cuz im a devleoper)
  • pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

publically controlled image (i do not necessarily condone this image or approve of it)
Theprogramerguylol
Scratcher
100+ posts

tallyhall

PearlPlatypus2048 wrote:

-Long,very long-
Purple coiny:blud forgor how to commas
Sorry about that. Also this is SO FREAKING LOOONG.

Last edited by Theprogramerguylol (Oct. 17, 2023 18:27:33)

kidsrule454
Scratcher
500+ posts

tallyhall

kidsrule454 wrote:

We have a mountain of skits,some good,some epic. If none of this is interest to you,youre humor is different.
i feel like it'd just be an instrumental of one song combined with the vocals of another

if you haven't watched anything by there i ruined it you probably don't know what i'm talking about

this is ivy, she protects my signature (◕ᴗ◕✿)

hello there! (highlight+shift+down please!)

my name is penny. i'm an asexual panromantic person and i use she/they pronouns.

i love to write and read, and i love music. i'm a big fan of the rare occasions, but i also like the beatles, tally hall, and a lot of other artists.

my favorite color is pink, and my favorite food is tonkatsu with curry.

i love to draw, and i love video game culture. i'm a HUUUUUGE mario fan; i also love animal crossing and pokemon.

my favorite shows are smg4 and murder drones. my favorite movies are star wars: a new hope, smg4 movie: it's gotta be perfect, and the super mario bros. movie.

i'll see you around! :>
Theprogramerguylol
Scratcher
100+ posts

tallyhall

kidsrule454 wrote:

kidsrule454 wrote:

i feel like it'd just be an instrumental of one song combined with the vocals of another

if you haven't watched anything by there i ruined it you probably don't know what i'm talking about
Problably true,but its fun combining the lithrys too (sorry bout that im not so good at english).
Theprogramerguylol
Scratcher
100+ posts

tallyhall

Question:

What is the meaning of Turn the Lights On,that problably dosent include an kid getting creeped by monsters.
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tallyhall

Question:

What is the meaning of Turn the Lights On,that problably dosent include an kid getting creeped by monsters.
Off*
Puberty.

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

Theprogramerguylol
Scratcher
100+ posts

tallyhall

684pika wrote:

Question:

Off*
Puberty.
Very straight foward ngl.

Altho i still dont get it.
Theprogramerguylol
Scratcher
100+ posts

tallyhall

n

Last edited by Theprogramerguylol (Oct. 21, 2023 21:56:42)

theexistor
Scratcher
100+ posts

tallyhall

n
m

pls post here

I make songs
I'm also the guitarist/co founder of Stock
Other Members Of Stock:
Vocalist and Synth (Founder) His Scratch His Songs
Synth
drumer and comic relief no are on scrtch
now time for the cool part
when joe hawley attacks, nobody comes out alive
i stinky
me ig
“gah!” waa from stock 2023
gah
Theprogramerguylol
Scratcher
100+ posts

tallyhall

theexistor wrote:

n
m
l
B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tallyhall

theexistor wrote:

n
m
l
omg l??? like love of the s*n???

haha different dance eight it's no longer å i changed it how does that feel

i go by pyrei/pyra btw, b0o0lean is a stupid username idk why i named myself that
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tallyhall

B0o0lean wrote:

theexistor wrote:

n
m
l
omg l??? like love of the s*n???
like turn the lights off?

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

Theprogramerguylol
Scratcher
100+ posts

tallyhall

684pika wrote:

B0o0lean wrote:

theexistor wrote:

n
m