Discuss Scratch

theexistor
Scratcher
100+ posts

tallyhall

toni_the_kidd wrote:

this band is fussing awesome, prove me wrong if you dare.

Also, I'd like to know what u guys' favorite TH songs are. Personally I like The Trap, Greener and Go (one of their incomplete demos).
out in the twilight has cool riff

pls post here

I make songs
I'm also the guitarist/co founder of Stock
Other Members Of Stock:
Vocalist and Synth (Founder) His Scratch His Songs
Synth
drumer and comic relief no are on scrtch
now time for the cool part
when joe hawley attacks, nobody comes out alive
i stinky
me ig
“gah!” waa from stock 2023
gah
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tallyhall

theexistor wrote:

toni_the_kidd wrote:

Also, I'd like to know what u guys' favorite TH songs are. Personally I like The Trap, Greener and Go (one of their incomplete demos).
miracle musical, but my favorite's space station level 7, and i also like ruler and greener and hits and spring and a storm and welcome to tally hall… and pretty much all of tally hall actually

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

if you could give me an internet, that'd be great, but it's up to you.

i make music on the beepbox forum

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

I hang around the forums a lot.

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

tallyhall

toni_the_kidd wrote:

(#40)
this band is freakin awesome,
ye

toni_the_kidd wrote:

(#40)
prove me wrong if you dare.
nah you're right

toni_the_kidd wrote:

(#40)
I'd like to know what u guys' favorite TH songs are. Personally I like The Trap, Greener and Go (one of their incomplete demos).
i honestly like all of them, most are either tied for my favorite or pretty good
tied for my favorite
greener
wtth
taken for a ride
the bidding
banana man
just apathy
spring and a storm
the whole world and u
ruler of everything (+ 13 )
&
you and me
cannibal
the trap
you

pretty good
everything else

siggy change for the first time since 2023!! real

select anything and shift+up/down to scroll or you can just use (THE EXTENSION THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED)

im a developer. i primarily code on scratch because the limitations are fun to try to get around. i also sometimes code in python, and i like to dabble in web design. i have a github site, here. im poor so i cant afford any web servers or domains so i have to stick with static sites

i am also a music creator. i am in the band stock and am working on a solo project. im an aspiring synthist

lis of langags i kno (cuz im a devleoper)
  • pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

publically controlled image (i do not necessarily condone this image or approve of it)
toni_the_kidd
Scratcher
12 posts

tallyhall

theexistor wrote:

toni_the_kidd wrote:

YES IT DOES
toni_the_kidd
Scratcher
12 posts

tallyhall

ooh yall i just stuck the trap demo in an ai remastering thing and it sounds way better now. Honestly, I like the lyrics in the demo more than in the released version. Anybody got any songs where the demo is better than the finished song?
toni_the_kidd
Scratcher
12 posts

tallyhall

banana3333333333 wrote:

toni_the_kidd wrote:

(#40)
ye

toni_the_kidd wrote:

(#40)
nah you're right

toni_the_kidd wrote:

(#40)
I'd like to know what u guys' favorite TH songs are. Personally I like The Trap, Greener and Go (one of their incomplete demos).
i honestly like all of them, most are either tied for my favorite or pretty good
tied for my favorite
greener
wtth
taken for a ride
the bidding
banana man
just apathy
spring and a storm
the whole world and u
&
you and me
cannibal
the trap
you

pretty good
everything else

honestly i think You doesn't get enough attention. The lyrics are really good and Andrew's vocals are stellar.
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tallyhall

toni_the_kidd wrote:

ooh yall i just stuck the trap demo in an ai remastering thing and it sounds way better now. Honestly, I like the lyrics in the demo more than in the released version. Anybody got any songs where the demo is better than the finished song?
The lyrics in the two wuv demo are better. Not that they're any different besides the bridge, I just personally don't like the phone call thing.

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

At The Piano Shop, we provide you with quality musical services done by music-lover Scratchers!
The Piano Shop is a shop owned by @seg-leinad which focuses on music. Nowadays, we need staff, so please apply if you're willing to share your music skills with others!

Musician - panromantic - 13 - 8th grade - Gifted - bored - The Beatles - other 60's bands - Manager of the Official Beatles Fan Club!! - idk what else to say. if you have something else for me to put in here lemme know on my profile comments.

hi

banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

tallyhall

toni_the_kidd wrote:

banana3333333333 wrote:

toni_the_kidd wrote:

(#40)
ye

toni_the_kidd wrote:

(#40)
nah you're right

toni_the_kidd wrote:

(#40)
tied for my favorite
greener
wtth
taken for a ride
the bidding
banana man
just apathy
spring and a storm
the whole world and u
&
you and me
cannibal
the trap
you

pretty good
everything else

honestly i think You doesn't get enough attention. The lyrics are really good and Andrew's vocals are stellar.
Tru

select anything and shift+up/down to scroll or you can just use (THE EXTENSION THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED)

im a developer. i primarily code on scratch because the limitations are fun to try to get around. i also sometimes code in python, and i like to dabble in web design. i have a github site, here. im poor so i cant afford any web servers or domains so i have to stick with static sites

i am also a music creator. i am in the band stock and am working on a solo project. im an aspiring synthist

• pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

publically controlled image (i do not necessarily condone this image or approve of it)
banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

tallyhall

684pika wrote:

toni_the_kidd wrote:

The lyrics in the two wuv demo are better. Not that they're any different besides the bridge, I just personally don't like the phone call thing.
Nah bro Two Wuv rerecording lyrics better

Last edited by banana3333333333 (June 11, 2023 23:27:24)

• pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tallyhall

banana3333333333 wrote:

684pika wrote:

toni_the_kidd wrote:

You mean the version for mmmm?

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

hi

banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

tallyhall

684pika wrote:

(#50)

banana3333333333 wrote:

684pika wrote:

toni_the_kidd wrote:

ye

• pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tallyhall

banana3333333333 wrote:

684pika wrote:

(#50)

banana3333333333 wrote:

684pika wrote:

toni_the_kidd wrote:

ye
Nah man I like when they're talking during the bridge. The phone calls kinda stupid

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

hi

theexistor
Scratcher
100+ posts

tallyhall

toni_the_kidd wrote:

banana man

pls post here

I make songs
Other Members Of Stock:
Synth
i stinky
me ig
gah
theexistor
Scratcher
100+ posts

tallyhall

684pika wrote:

banana3333333333 wrote:

684pika wrote:

(#50)

banana3333333333 wrote:

684pika wrote:

toni_the_kidd wrote:

ye
Nah man I like when they're talking during the bridge. The phone calls kinda stupid
the bridge on the album just fits the song better

pls post here

I make songs
Other Members Of Stock:
Synth
i stinky
me ig
gah
684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tallyhall

theexistor wrote:

684pika wrote:

banana3333333333 wrote:

684pika wrote:

(#50)

banana3333333333 wrote:

684pika wrote:

toni_the_kidd wrote:

ye
ehhh

anyways lets just stop here. i hate arguing

Last edited by 684pika (June 12, 2023 22:25:34)

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

hi

banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

tallyhall

684pika wrote:

theexistor wrote:

684pika wrote:

banana3333333333 wrote:

684pika wrote:

(#50)

banana3333333333 wrote:

684pika wrote:

toni_the_kidd wrote:

ye
ehhh

we're arguing?

• pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

684pika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tallyhall

banana3333333333 wrote:

684pika wrote:

theexistor wrote:

684pika wrote:

banana3333333333 wrote:

684pika wrote:

(#50)

banana3333333333 wrote:

684pika wrote:

toni_the_kidd wrote:

ye
ehhh

we're arguing?
Not really but let's not get to that point

CTRL+SHIFT+DOWN

hi

banana3333333333
Scratcher
500+ posts

tallyhall

https://jummbus.bitbucket.io/debug/#j5N09two%20wuvn510s0k0l00e0Zt2ca7g0Zj0or1O_U000000000000i0o33333T7v0vu71f050p61770q72d42g300q0J021a90k700600Oald060HT-SRJJJJIAAAAAh0IaE1c11T1v0pu44f0000qwB16110Oa0d030A1F0B7Q005dPd444R0000E5b661862763677T1v0wu52f0000qwB17010Oa0d080A1F2B4Q00b0Pf519R0000E3b662876T7v0vu20f021562ka00q0B010s1000Oald080H_SRJ6JIBxAAAAkh8IbE1b1T5v0vu29f021562ka00q0B010s1000Oald080H-SRI4jAzojrrq2h8E1b1T4v0zuf0f1a0q050Oa1z6666ji8k8k3jSBKSJJAArriiiiii07JCABrzrrrrrrr00YrkqHrsrrrrjr005zrAqzrjzrrqr1jRjrqGGrrzsrsA099ijrABJJJIAzrrtirqrqjqixzsrAjrqjiqaqqysttAJqjikikrizrHtBJJAzArzrIsRCITKSS099ijrAJS____Qg99habbCAYrDzh00E0b448000000100000008gx20000000gx2800124800oRHmJqRHmJs0g0000000000000000000000000000000120000000000000000000048gx248gx248gx248gx248gx248gx248gx200136coNz6coO0000h14cwiC289jDet2lbc4gmds-24Gm0008iFspjFmRYlJv5rnO0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000028oxy68w014000248gw000gx248gx0000x248gx248gx24001248gx248gx2p2ajFAuikac10katyxgEM5mxhEm6uzUAK04Wv9katu0EkV3gk82HlEkG5ixjFRq5eHEa5mHlEkG1QU0ap7wR2whM52x8Qa17iEka52ubFCLww000kOf9a52x1Qa5uxgEkat2xgDjMZ2xgwW52kQ52xgwG52xjEka5exgFW2xgEkW52wte0009NWp7xWh78AswhOF71PzWtczEAtgzAOeLe3ElWp7h8W97h8WcUeBkGAt4zEBZ6ze3FkGh7h8Wp7l8WAYzGAt2Cq-GjcLlje3RAPnQGp7Ia52xgEk90zEkad0zIkd5gEk2exhF4t2xiEka52s7gEkad2xh8Wl0zQh7gEka56xiEkdBe3j8ZCJl8WlaAhQGlas7l8Wx7h8W97h8WczEAt4zEAt4zEAt4zEQaewEQad2zgxq56xiEkiez8W97hEkieynQa50OVvkA2eyqZ0zEQi_0E2ypt8zA3CWpN-04u8QydcFTV6ziDjU3gEka52xqAt2xhE4tyxhEka17gEQJ1gEkG52xge3Eka6yEka97iE4t4zEka52xhQB2xiduxgEka52xhQ52xhf5VTWp7xy-g8V2hO97i8WhHQO-AhQF7j8W9NZcLFAtahQOeyubw002unIIz5Hl8Wp692eAhQieyhQieyhQieyhw000

TWO WUV

listen to it if you haven't already

• pyton
  • jav
  • html
  • xml
  • javscip
  • css
  • some c/c++
  • c#
  • english
  • scrtc

will clean this up later

toni_the_kidd
Scratcher
12 posts

tallyhall

yall heard of listedBlack? They were Rob and Zubin's high school band. Rob did guitar and Zubin did drums (somehow). It was kind of a starting point for Tally Hall in a way. It was around from 2000-2002 bc Rob moved to Ann Harbor along with Zubin

I was super crazy abt the Songs About Girls EP (literally just 4 songs but they were fire ngl) back in December-January this year but ive been going over the lyrics just recently and i still find them great

Any opinions on Songs About Girls?

theexistor
Scratcher
100+ posts

tallyhall

toni_the_kidd wrote:

yall heard of listedBlack? They were Rob and Zubin's high school band. Rob did guitar and Zubin did drums (somehow). It was kind of a starting point for Tally Hall in a way. It was around from 2000-2002 bc Rob moved to Ann Harbor along with Zubin

I was super crazy abt the Songs About Girls EP (literally just 4 songs but they were fire ngl) back in December-January this year but ive been going over the lyrics just recently and i still find them great

Any opinions on Songs About Girls?

haven't listened to any of it except for the version of yearbook on the pingry ep

pls post here

I make songs
Other Members Of Stock:
Synth
i stinky
me ig