Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [ REOPENED! ] | The Potato Shop | Open 24/7 | ⚡ Lightning Fast Service ⚡ | SPUDTACULAR DEALS |⭐ 10/10 Reviews ⭐ | [RSS Feed]
-TeoPotato-
Scratcher
82 posts

[ REOPENED! ] | The Potato Shop | Open 24/7 | ⚡ Lightning Fast Service ⚡ | SPUDTACULAR DEALS |⭐ 10/10 Reviews ⭐ |

purple-car wrote:

Employee Form:
What position you want: Artist
Your activity level out of 10: 8
Your time zone: Central
Example works (at least 1): 1: https://www.linkpicture.com/q/image1-1.png 2: https://www.linkpicture.com/q/image0-5_2.png
Are you kind and easy to work with? yes
Have you read the Terms and Conditions? Of course not
Notes - I post my orders on my other account @Red0ish

—–

Partnership form:
Your username: purple-car (wikibro300000 is the owner, I did get permission)
Your shop's name: The artist's cabin
Your shop's banner (link): https://u.cubeupload.com/hfhdj/Group116.png
Shop link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/664884/
(Optional) Shop description:
Both accepted!!! Looking forward to working together!!!

Hi! I'm -TeoPotato-
I make cool stuff!!! Check it out here and then visit my youtube channel!
↓ Great shop ↓

This is my axolotl, jeff. He protects me from the evil kumquats.
([≽][◕ ᴗ ◕][≼])
awtyagrawals
Scratcher
100+ posts

[ REOPENED! ] | The Potato Shop | Open 24/7 | ⚡ Lightning Fast Service ⚡ | SPUDTACULAR DEALS |⭐ 10/10 Reviews ⭐ |

Will you join? Not opened yet, still seeing which shops will accept

Hello!!!
when green flag clicked
stop [all v]
::bla
‏‏‎‎::list
::variables
::events
::control
::operators
::pen
::sensing
::motion
::looks
::sound
::custom
-TeoPotato-
Scratcher
82 posts

awtyagrawals wrote:

I would love to join!

Hi! I'm -TeoPotato-
↓ Great shop ↓

([≽][◕ ᴗ ◕][≼])
awtyagrawals
Scratcher
100+ posts

-TeoPotato- wrote:

awtyagrawals wrote:

I would love to join!
OK! It's not open yet, and the banner will change soon. I will notify you when that happens.

Hello!!!
when green flag clicked
stop [all v]
::bla
‏‏‎‎::list
::variables
::events
::control
::operators
::pen
::sensing
::motion
::looks
::sound
::custom
-TeoPotato-
Scratcher
82 posts

awtyagrawals wrote:

-TeoPotato- wrote:

awtyagrawals wrote:

I would love to join!
OK! It's not open yet, and the banner will change soon. I will notify you when that happens.
Sounds good!

Hi! I'm -TeoPotato-
↓ Great shop ↓

([≽][◕ ᴗ ◕][≼])
-TeoPotato-
Scratcher
82 posts

BUMP

Hi! I'm -TeoPotato-
↓ Great shop ↓

([≽][◕ ᴗ ◕][≼])
-TeoPotato-
Scratcher
82 posts

BUMP!!!

Hi! I'm -TeoPotato-
↓ Great shop ↓

([≽][◕ ᴗ ◕][≼])
-TeoPotato-
Scratcher
82 posts

bump

Hi! I'm -TeoPotato-
↓ Great shop ↓

([≽][◕ ᴗ ◕][≼])
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

join form:
What position you want:coder
Your activity level out of 10:8
Example works (at least 1): here
Are you kind and easy to work with?:yes
Have you read the Terms and Conditions?: of course not
Notes -dont have any

Last edited by wikibro300000 (March 10, 2023 19:25:26)

l
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-TeoPotato- wrote:

Example Works

BBcode Signature for @TheGl1tchedDrag0n wrote:

Visit all the shops I work at!

The Gl1tched Cabin (my own shop) - The Glow Shop - The Morning Shop of Coding
Coding Hut - Lovely Littles Shoppe

Just a weirdo who likes among us

Gl1tch//they/them//aroace//ur local weirdo
Thx for advertising shops

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

Scratched//Boy/Him/He////Likes Apples//Coder //
—-
Go to Codin[co
-TeoPotato-
Scratcher
82 posts

wikibro300000 wrote:

join form:
What position you want:coder
Your activity level out of 10:8
Example works (at least 1): here
Are you kind and easy to work with?:yes
Have you read the Terms and Conditions?: of course not
Notes -dont have any
Accepted!

Hi! I'm -TeoPotato-
↓ Great shop ↓

([≽][◕ ᴗ ◕][≼])
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Your username: MyScratchedAccount
What you want: Siggy
Description of item, including colors, mechanics, and more: I want some links at the top (one for Give An Internet ( my give an internet link: internetometer.com/give/49135 ), my profile link, my best project of the week link (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/456446758/ ). Colors, the link will be red. The other text is rainbow. I also want this text in small “Scratched//Boy/Him/He/10//Likes Apples//Coder” . I would also like text saying “Go to coding hut for premium code and art” in small text (url for coding hut, https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/652178 )
Where we can contact you: Profile
Deadline (at least 48 hours): 48 hours
Who you want it made by (leave blank for anyone):
Have you read the Terms and Conditions (located in the first post)? Of course not
Notes -

Links:

Give An Internet - - My Profile - My Best Project Of The Week - Am I Online? - on wiki, go to my talk

—-
Go to Codin[co
RomeoDog
Scratcher
11 posts

Your username: RomeoDog
What you want: A function named “levenshtein” which sets a variable (named count) to the normalized Levenshtein Distance betwen two strings
Description of item, including colors, mechanics, and more: The fuction should be named “levenshtein” and have 2 parameters, str1 and str2. The function should set a variable named “count” to the normalized Levenshtein Distance between str1 and str2
Where we can contact you: Profile messages
Deadline (at least 48 hours): 48 hours (unless it takes more time, i would rather have a quality result that takes a few days than a rushed sloppy result)
Have you read the Terms and Conditions (located in the first post)? Of course not

Let me know if my solution worked! I love to hear if I've helped

This is a Scratch “Library” that I've made!

The above library simplifies your Scratch programming experience by adding a couple of already-defined functions! These functions allow you to:
  • Get the amount of days until a certain date (like your birthday )
  • Prompt the user for a specific data type, or with boundries (floats, integers)
  • Detect scrolling (great for scrolling through a menu, or zooming in and out)
  • Create easy animation loops!
  • Encrypt / Decrypt text!
  • Round numbers to a specific decimal place!

Just sit back and be creative while Simplifier does some of the heavy lifting!

MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MyScratchedAccount wrote:

Description of item, including colors, mechanics, and more: I want some links at the top (one for Give An Internet ( my give an internet link: internetometer.com/give/49135 ), my profile link, my best project of the week link (https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/456446758/ ). Colors, the link will be red. The other text is rainbow. I also want this text in small “Scratched//Boy/Him/He/10//Likes Apples//Coder” . I would also like text saying “Go to coding hut for premium code and art” in small text (url for coding hut, https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/652178 )
Deadline (at least 48 hours): 48 hours or ASAP
Notes -

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
an-adaptable-rock
Scratcher
500+ posts

What position you want: Coder and/or Artist
Your activity level out of 10: 9 to 10/10, I'm pretty active (especially on the forums)
Your time zone: SGT (or GMT +8)
Example works (at least 1): My Portfolio
Are you kind and easy to work with?: Yep!
Have you read the Terms and Conditions?: Of course not. Imagine reading the T&C.
Notes - None.

hey hey! i'm @an-adaptable-rock :]

charlie | they/them | non-binary | gemini | a walking identity crisis

Natura non contristatur. // Nature is not saddened.
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

___

Last edited by wikibro300000 (March 11, 2023 13:57:53)

l
-TeoPotato-
Scratcher
82 posts

Notes -
I'll take it!!!! You should get it later today…

Hi! I'm -TeoPotato-
↓ Great shop ↓

([≽][◕ ᴗ ◕][≼])
-TeoPotato-
Scratcher
82 posts

an-adaptable-rock wrote:

What position you want: Coder and/or Artist
Your activity level out of 10: 9 to 10/10, I'm pretty active (especially on the forums)
Your time zone: SGT (or GMT +8)
Example works (at least 1): My Portfolio
Are you kind and easy to work with?: Yep!
Have you read the Terms and Conditions?: Of course not. Imagine reading the T&C.
Notes - None.
Accepted!

RomeoDog wrote:

Your username: RomeoDog
What you want: A function named “levenshtein” which sets a variable (named count) to the normalized Levenshtein Distance betwen two strings
Description of item, including colors, mechanics, and more: The fuction should be named “levenshtein” and have 2 parameters, str1 and str2. The function should set a variable named “count” to the normalized Levenshtein Distance between str1 and str2
Deadline (at least 48 hours): 48 hours (unless it takes more time, i would rather have a quality result that takes a few days than a rushed sloppy result)
I can't do this one, but I'll put it on the board to see if someone grabs it!

Hi! I'm -TeoPotato-
↓ Great shop ↓

([≽][◕ ᴗ ◕][≼])
wikibro300000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I can't do this one, but I'll put it on the board to see if someone grabs it!
ill take it

Last edited by wikibro300000 (March 11, 2023 15:44:28)

l
MyScratchedAccount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-TeoPotato- wrote:

Notes -
I'll take it!!!! You should get it later today…
Thx I will also leave a review after
First post of today! I mean for me

Last edited by MyScratchedAccount (March 11, 2023 21:12:53)

Links:

—-
Go to Codin[co
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [ REOPENED! ] | The Potato Shop | Open 24/7 | ⚡ Lightning Fast Service ⚡ | SPUDTACULAR DEALS |⭐ 10/10 Reviews ⭐ | [RSS Feed]