Discuss Scratch

-OdysseyCentral-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LongFun Games

-DizzyMoose- wrote:

-snip-
This is an example of a snip.

The Honey Shop is back! Check us out on the Requests forum!

=== ♪ ♬ ♫ ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Champion’s Road, from Odyssey’s Ultimate Playlist ♩ ♭ ♫ ===
=== 1:37 ───ㅇ───── 4.01 ↻ Previous Song: Battle on The Great Tower◁ II ▷Next song: Ground (SMW) ↺. ♬ ♪ ♩===
-OdysseyCentral-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LongFun Games

What do you all think of the new topic layout? Also, I think that if we decide to make another game it needs to be without a deadline, as working with deadline is stressful and when someone is stressed they work come out worse then it could be and other things.

=== ♪ ♬ ♫ ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Champion’s Road, from Odyssey’s Ultimate Playlist ♩ ♭ ♫ ===
=== 1:37 ───ㅇ───── 4.01 ↻ Previous Song: Battle on The Great Tower◁ II ▷Next song: Ground (SMW) ↺. ♬ ♪ ♩===
-DizzyMoose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

LongFun Games

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

What do you all think of the new topic layout? Also, I think that if we decide to make another game it needs to be without a deadline, as working with deadline is stressful and when someone is stressed they work come out worse then it could be and other things.
I think that will be good so we can get more publicity from our games before doing contests, also are we going to upload JTTP, continue working on it to just upload it but not in the contest or scrap it and making something else?

King of Lemonlandia, Cool Animator and Local Weirdo,

Me.
-OdysseyCentral-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LongFun Games

-DizzyMoose- wrote:

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

I think that will be good so we can get more publicity from our games before doing contests, also are we going to upload JTTP, continue working on it to just upload it but not in the contest or scrap it and making something else?
Scrap it for now and maybe come back in like half a year idk.

-DizzyMoose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

LongFun Games

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

-DizzyMoose- wrote:

-snip-
This is an example of a snip.
K thanks

Me.
ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LongFun Games

-DizzyMoose- wrote:

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

I like the layout. Also, Idk if we should continue JTTP. It just seems like a mess, and should probably be a game we made when we are more experienced.

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
ItBeJC
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LongFun Games

Wait, does that mean we're going to make a new game? I'm itching to code.

Game Is Game.

My King Message:
King like Kendrick, Drake took the L;hotline bling I'm like Rod Wave cuz I sing but I'm black yea we got a brotha as a king I needa queen like elizabeth can't be broke or else I might choke yea I'm with the times I'm woke yea I speak and I spoke I'm Light Yagami cuz' I write a note yea my life is an anime, spiderman and aunt may, this ain't no game no I do not play yea like the mando this is the way and I could freestyle like this all day cuz i got that crown and this golden ring cuz I'm king. –>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–>–> {Shift + Down Arrow To See The Gang}

Da Gang: (There's no order, just a list so don't take any offense)
@OneTapTK
@kanomaster
@Mrhaxalot123
@depresso-boiyo
@-YourLocalPhantom
@TheGl1tchedDrag0n
@-GaIaxy_cat- (spelled with capitol i and not a lowercase L)
@glitcX
@MistaLOD
@TeslaDummy
@-cloudcoding-
@kinosaurs515
@semisupervised
@-The_Destroyer-
@iiucandyfloss
@xxxxxxx-70
@just-a-hriday
-OdysseyCentral-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LongFun Games

ItBeJC wrote:

-DizzyMoose- wrote:

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

I like the layout. Also, Idk if we should continue JTTP. It just seems like a mess, and should probably be a game we made when we are more experienced.
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. There are some things that are bugged and unfinished. We will scrap this game for now and maybe we will come back when we have more experience in working in a team and in other things.

-DizzyMoose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

LongFun Games

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

ItBeJC wrote:

-DizzyMoose- wrote:

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. There are some things that are bugged and unfinished. We will scrap this game for now and maybe we will come back when we have more experience in working in a team and in other things.

]MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS!

Me.
-OdysseyCentral-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LongFun Games

ItBeJC wrote:

Yeah, but not exactly now. There is one solo game I want to finish first because it’s my first solo game that is actually going somewhere and isn’t bugged so I want to finish it and then we will make a game in the team. I hate being New Scratcher and having to wait 120 seconds to post

-DizzyMoose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

LongFun Games

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

ItBeJC wrote:

Yeah, but not exactly now. There is one solo game I want to finish first because it’s my first solo game that is actually going somewhere and isn’t bugged so I want to finish it and then we will make a game in the team. I hate being New Scratcher and having to wait 120 seconds to post
Ok that sounds good! How long do you think it will be till we start cause I can start thinking of ideas and I’ve got some ideas or just things I want to implement

Me.
TheClaw7654
Scratcher
500+ posts

LongFun Games

Ok so what's my training task

I don't use Scratch that much anymore

If you see a forum topic of mine that was made in 2021, let me know ASAP so I can close it
CLICK TO JOIN SMEOWDERMAN CULT TODAY!!!

Omg!!! You're an evil kumquat!! To prove you are not an evil kumquat, please give me an Internet.

Cursed script jumpscare

say [foo v] :: operators :: hat
delete clone of [myself v] :: custom
switch costume to <existing?:: motion> :: control
when I start as a [clone v] :: sound :: cap

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ULTRA BOOLEAN :: #fa0255> :: #fa02ac> :: #fa02ee> :: #d902fa> :: #6502fa> :: #024dfa> :: #02cdfa> :: #02fa93> :: #02fa0b> :: #a3fa02> :: #e1fa02> :: #fac002> :: #fa7a02> :: #fa3402> :: #fa0202> :: #fa0202

Here are my mighty anti-kumquat warriors:
you may need to use shift+right
<<<<<*-_-*::#c9b16d>::operators>::operators>::operators>::operators>::operators>//This is Brucie! He has mighty cards as his weapon.
(_(_(_(_(_)_)_)_)_)// And this is Morsie! He doesn't do much, but he distracts kumquats with his unique Beepolese language.

-OdysseyCentral-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LongFun Games

-DizzyMoose- wrote:

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

ItBeJC wrote:

Ok that sounds good! How long do you think it will be till we start cause I can start thinking of ideas and I’ve got some ideas or just things I want to implement
Idk. Maybe 2 or 3 weeks. The game is for a contest so it will be finished in 4 weeks for sure.

-OdysseyCentral-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LongFun Games

TheClaw7654 wrote:

You are accepted. I hate being a new Scratcher

-DizzyMoose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

LongFun Games

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

-DizzyMoose- wrote:

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

ItBeJC wrote:

Idk. Maybe 2 or 3 weeks. The game is for a contest so it will be finished in 4 weeks for sure.
Wait we are putting it in a contest?

Me.
-OdysseyCentral-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LongFun Games

-DizzyMoose- wrote:

-snip-
No. My solo game is for a contest.

Last edited by -OdysseyCentral- (Feb. 13, 2023 16:48:53)

TheClaw7654
Scratcher
500+ posts

LongFun Games

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

TheClaw7654 wrote:

Ok. Don't 4get to add me to the list

I don't use Scratch that much anymore

If you see a forum topic of mine that was made in 2021, let me know ASAP so I can close it
CLICK TO JOIN SMEOWDERMAN CULT TODAY!!!

Omg!!! You're an evil kumquat!! To prove you are not an evil kumquat, please give me an Internet.

Cursed script jumpscare

say [foo v] :: operators :: hat
delete clone of [myself v] :: custom
switch costume to <existing?:: motion> :: control
when I start as a [clone v] :: sound :: cap

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<ULTRA BOOLEAN :: #fa0255> :: #fa02ac> :: #fa02ee> :: #d902fa> :: #6502fa> :: #024dfa> :: #02cdfa> :: #02fa93> :: #02fa0b> :: #a3fa02> :: #e1fa02> :: #fac002> :: #fa7a02> :: #fa3402> :: #fa0202> :: #fa0202

Here are my mighty anti-kumquat warriors:
you may need to use shift+right
<<<<<*-_-*::#c9b16d>::operators>::operators>::operators>::operators>::operators>//This is Brucie! He has mighty cards as his weapon.
(_(_(_(_(_)_)_)_)_)// And this is Morsie! He doesn't do much, but he distracts kumquats with his unique Beepolese language.

-OdysseyCentral-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LongFun Games

TheClaw7654 wrote:

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

TheClaw7654 wrote:

I can’t rn because I’m not a Scratcher and that is why I hate being a new scratcher.

-DizzyMoose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

LongFun Games

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

TheClaw7654 wrote:

-OdysseyCentral- wrote:

TheClaw7654 wrote:

I can’t rn because I’m not a Scratcher and that is why I hate being a new scratcher.
Also (when you can change it) can you mark me down as a coder and musician?

Me.
-DizzyMoose-
Scratcher
100+ posts

LongFun Games

Since we are no longer doing JTTP, are we accepting new sign ups?

Me.