Discuss Scratch

WONGMY
Scratcher
100+ posts

WONGMY Canon [Official forum]

WONGMY CANON
Official Topic for discussion, ideas, and requests

What is WONGMY Canon?

WONGMY Canon is a series of Super Mario Maker 2™ levels that takes place in a universe where WONGMY characters find themselves in the Mushroom Kingdom. It serves as a Q&A with each question being answered with a level, and expanding on the lore of the series.

What are good level questions?

You could ask questions that expand the lore of the series, interesting level ideas, or just general questions! Pretty much any question that I can make a good level out of will be accepted, so get right to writing it down in a post below! Every now and then, there will also be a level not based on any question and instead marked as “Lore Expansion” which will as the name implies, be aiming to add lore to the tables. Everybody will be credited.

What will be the quality of the levels?

I'm aiming for each level to take between three weeks to two months to make, with a great amount of attention to detail. If you want a rundown of what it will be like, I recommend clicking on the project underneath.

•LEVEL LISTING•

Each level below will contain the WONGMY Canon number, level name, level ID, credit to the person who made the question, and date added.

• WC1: Who is my Mii Character? H00-N6S-B4G by (Lore Expansion), (17/11/2022)
  • WC2: Cold Caves, 2YX-T7V-4TF by (Lore Expansion), (7/2/2023)
  • WC3: What if an alliance formed? BJL-209-R1H by LUKAI, (30/4/2023)

Also, please do not quote me! It uses up too much of the page's space!

Last edited by WONGMY (May 23, 2023 00:34:21)

TIME FOR ADVERTISING >:]

floppasyay
Scratcher
500+ posts

(long unnecessary quote removed by moderator - please don't spam)

Will you post it on SMM2? I may see it. (but probs not ) (edit: never mind i read it properly and it says you already posted it )

Last edited by Paddle2See (Dec. 7, 2022 08:34:09)

que hiciste!?!? | hey i am entitled here is my comic con PRIORITY pas /j | visit the virtual doge memorial

lo siento si mi grámatica no es buena - aún aprendo | I have tasted mutated kumquats in the Philippines | Want cœl forum emojis? Click here!|

(born in UK but 100% Filipino)
IF YOU USE A NON-PERMANENT WASHABLE MARKER THE SCRATCH TEAM'S EVIL KUMQUATS WILL EAT UP YOUR SIGNATURE.
Aprendo español y tagalo.
Main languages (to learn): Spanish (español), Tagalog (my parent's mother tongue (they speak English as well))
SIGNATURE IN CONSTRUCTION
WONGMY
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump
FOR MORE ATTENTION!

TIME FOR ADVERTISING >:]