Discuss Scratch

-RachelTC-
Scratcher
53 posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

Dave sat at the dining table for a few minutes. He started to drift off in his own thoughts for a while and gloomed, only to be startled by his own friend.
“Hey man!”, Bambi exclaimed “You don't seem like yourself! Everything OK?”
Dave quickly thought of an answer, “Yeah I'm alright! What happened?” He shrugged.
“OK then. I wanted to ask you something.”
“What is it?”
“Can you please make me some corn sandwiches??” Bambi said with puppy eyes.
“I thought I already taught you cooking.”

Have no fear, fellow person! I'm the alt account of the infamous Scratcher -RobinJasmine-.
That's all..See ya
skekanatat
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

-RachelTC- wrote:

Dave sat at the dining table for a few minutes. He started to drift off in his own thoughts for a while and gloomed, only to be startled by his own friend.
Dave quickly thought of an answer, “Yeah I'm alright! What happened?” He shrugged.
“What is it?”
dave n bambi interaction!!!!!! give him corn sandwiches now!!!!

beautiful writing!! i rate this a solid 8/10

kinda makes me wanna write stuff now………..

Last edited by skekanatat (May 27, 2024 02:50:35)

skekanatat
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

I've got good replies on the Data.pak thing! Now what if I told you both Kris and Rachael are romantically involved? What would happen after that?
ooohhhh!!!!!! fun fun!!!

Crye: “…what?” (hes FLABBERGASTED!!!!! he did NOT see this twist coming!!!!!!!)

Lynn: *gasps* “Really?! Oh, I’m so happy for you two! Congratulations!!!” (she is very happy abut this statement!!!!! suppotrs this one hundred percent)

Disco: “oh. cool. so when do you two kiss???????? *cackles again* (theyre a little nuts……..)

Mono Alert: “Oh, how wonderful! I hope you two are well! Looks like we’ve got lovebirds… bring out the wedding bell.” (bro has a wedding bell???? where’s they get that from /j)
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

skekanatat wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

I've got good replies on the Data.pak thing! Now what if I told you both Kris and Rachael are romantically involved? What would happen after that?
ooohhhh!!!!!! fun fun!!!

Crye: “…what?” (hes FLABBERGASTED!!!!! he did NOT see this twist coming!!!!!!!)

Lynn: *gasps* “Really?! Oh, I’m so happy for you two! Congratulations!!!” (she is very happy abut this statement!!!!! suppotrs this one hundred percent)

Disco: “oh. cool. so when do you two kiss???????? *cackles again* (theyre a little nuts……..)

Mono Alert: “Oh, how wonderful! I hope you two are well! Looks like we’ve got lovebirds… bring out the wedding bell.” (bro has a wedding bell???? where’s they get that from /j)
Unfortunately that isn't canon to Data.pak…yet..Kris just has a platonic crush on Rachael.
Also Kris blushed at what Disco said-
“…No?”

skekanatat wrote:

-RachelTC- wrote:

“What is it?”
dave n bambi interaction!!!!!! give him corn sandwiches now!!!!

beautiful writing!! i rate this a solid 8/10

kinda makes me wanna write stuff now………..
Go ahead!! I'd love to see your writing!!
Also thanks for the rating!

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

Rachel || She/her || Teenager || Indian || Fiction-hearted/Synpath

I love to draw cartoons and stuff like that. I also like to write stories, that I have to work on. My mascot is Kris, a self-aware AI chatbot that's kinda an Expunged rip-off /hj
I'm totally not a crazy Dave Algebra Class fangirl, please
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are Dave and Bambi, Archie Comics, The Mandala Purana series, Balan Wonderworld, Nights into Dreams and I also love KatiE18729's OCs!!
Say, why not stick around? Don't worry! I won't hurt ya
OK…I gots to goes!! See ya soon!
Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

-snip for everything else-
Zero: “KRIS WHAT THE F-”
One: “kris… IS MAKING OUT??? BROOOOOO” (One said “making out” in a jokingly way)

(blinkie and stamp by max dimo)
highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)
hi i like dave and bambi
certifed recurser fan(atic) since 2023 (specifically march-april)
i also play xanje!

full user, abbreviated, potassium/kalium/kal and rand(u) are my preferred nicknames. full user and abbreviated refer to my actual user. they aren't separate.

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, that's the part i'm mainly replying too.

as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

Scratchbeginner5669 wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

-snip for everything else-
Zero: “KRIS WHAT THE F-”
One: “kris… IS MAKING OUT??? BROOOOOO” (One said “making out” in a jokingly way)
OK THIS IS GETTING AWKWARD!!
MOVE ON. MOVE ON. EVERYONE MOVE ON AND FORGET I EVEN ASKED THIS. /srs

I am so sorry, Kris..
*Kris is screaming in the background and crying. He doesn't know if he should laugh at the silliness, feel humiliated or just cry in the ninety degree corner*

I am one of the oldest here, I should really be careful next time.

Last edited by -RobinJasmine- (May 27, 2024 04:35:38)

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

I love to draw cartoons and stuff like that. I also like to write stories, that I have to work on. My mascot is Kris, a self-aware AI chatbot that's kinda an Expunged rip-off /hj
I also like being on forums posting on whatever topics I have interest in. I'm mainly found fooling around here.
Also, feel free to check out my stuff. It's not the best, sure, but I'm trying! I make drawings, comics and even memes!
I love stories and fandoms! My favorites are Dave and Bambi, Archie Comics, The Mandala Purana series, Balan Wonderworld, Nights into Dreams and I also love KatiE18729's OCs!!
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

Ahem…What a fiasco we had! I realised my mistake already and I'll be sure to use my power as one of the oldest more carefully.
Without further ado…What is the one thing in DnB you LOVE and one thing in DnB you HATE?

What I love is the fanart, the artists, the music and the lore of the mod!
What I hate is the spamtracks, the unoriginal characters and overall cliche fan-mods

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Ahem…What a fiasco we had! I realised my mistake already and I'll be sure to use my power as one of the oldest more carefully.
Without further ado…What is the one thing in DnB you LOVE and one thing in DnB you HATE?

What I hate is the spamtracks, the unoriginal characters and overall cliche fan-mods
My answers are focused more on the community than the mods.

I like… the part of the community that makes original content, and the musicians whose songs are bangers.

I hate… the toxic side of the community (as far as I know, this mostly happens on the purple app and the letter bird website, but it probably also happens on A Certain Website I Really Hate That Shows Up As The First Result On Google™), as well as the generic side of the community (Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosisphobia, QWERTY's Keyboard Typing Class marathon track featuring 10,000 characters, marathon track featuring a billion versions of Bambi (Dave and Bambi: Into the Bambi-Verse?), and the hundreds of marathon tracks featuring Conbi that were made long before the creator stopped allowing people to use Conbi in their marathon tracks)

Animated button created by me

Despite what my About section says, I have been using Scratch before 2019. 2019 was the year that I first joined Scratch.
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

k0d3rrr wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

My answers are focused more on the community than the mods.

I like… the part of the community that makes original content, and the musicians whose songs are bangers.

I hate… the toxic side of the community (as far as I know, this mostly happens on the purple app and the letter bird website, but it probably also happens on A Certain Website I Really Hate That Shows Up As The First Result On Google™), as well as the generic side of the community (Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosisphobia, QWERTY's Keyboard Typing Class marathon track featuring 10,000 characters, marathon track featuring a billion versions of Bambi (Dave and Bambi: Into the Bambi-Verse?), and the hundreds of marathon tracks featuring Conbi that were made long before the creator stopped allowing people to use Conbi in their marathon tracks)
You have a more detailed answer. It gets very overwhelming seeing mods that feature so many characters and so many songs how are gamers able to bear that?!
Hopefully our AUs won't end up like that

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

Scratchbeginner5669
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

devius update: devius blue bird account
if anyone has a blue bird account or just the ability to view it without getting hit with the log in screen can they summarize the account's posts other than the quite obvious reposts of already posted content

(blinkie and stamp by max dimo)
highlight the siggy then ctrl + shift + down to see the rest (or just shift + down, if your not a chrome user. if your on mobile, highlight the siggy and go down.)
hi i like dave and bambi
certifed recurser fan(atic) since 2023 (specifically march-april)
i also play xanje!

full user, abbreviated, potassium/kalium/kal and rand(u) are my preferred nicknames. full user and abbreviated refer to my actual user. they aren't separate.

if i quote a post and a part of said post is in bold, that's the part i'm mainly replying too.

as you can tell, i forum more than do projects (mainly because i like to convo with other people about topics).
if your seeing this and expecting a project from me immediately after checking my mains project count, expect some project uploads on my 1st alt usually. rarely will i ever upload one on my main.

rip carl and karl, they died.
just found out that the 2 could be still alive somewhere.
better start looking for them eventually. they might not be dead.
they looked like these, btw:
(-_-::#90EE90) // carl
(o_0::#3521EE) // karl

the pfp is staying for april fools, dont get confused with who is what
MrsAbella
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Lark_TheCarneline wrote:

MrsAbella wrote:

MrsAbella wrote:

Lark_TheCarneline wrote:

MrsAbella wrote:

Lark_TheCarneline wrote:

with this logic, a group of 2d bambisonas is a cob.
a group of normal bambisonas is a polygon
a group of bandusonas is a circuit
a group of expungedsonas is an error
a group of davesonas is a class
a group of ohungisonas would be a squoinkleborp i think
a group of dinglesonas is a pack
a group of spamtracksonas is a chart
a group of tristansonas is a club
i think a group of dinglesonas would be called a rolypoly (it references the game that dingles based on!)
didnt i say this exact phrase with different wording hours ago-
a group of hortsonas will be a garden (or jersey)
i know. ;-; (i was just saying my own name for it.)
a group of sludgesonas is a puddle
A group of originsonas is an…origin? What?
——
a group of diamond mansonas is a geode.

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

I got a crazy thought…
If Dave and Bambi was an Indian animated cartoon, would you watch it? Now I'm starting to imagine Tristan as the main hero-

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

-RachelTC-
Scratcher
53 posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

I got a crazy thought…
If Dave and Bambi was an Indian animated cartoon, would you watch it? Now I'm starting to imagine Tristan as the main hero-
Elaborating on this further:
Most of the lore would be heavily toned down because KiDs would watch it. So, that means Expunged would be reduced to a demon from h3ll that's power hungry or something and Tristan would the average superpowered young boy who will slay the monsters.
Why am I now imagining Muko as the person who'd support the villain-
I don't know about Dave and Bambi themselves but they'd be the goofy sidekicks-

Last edited by -RachelTC- (May 28, 2024 13:25:59)

Have no fear, fellow person! I'm the alt account of the infamous Scratcher -RobinJasmine-.
That's all..See ya
k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

Challenge: Describe your favo(u)rite D&B character/s (either from the main mod, its mods or OCs) as an acronym, using the letters from said character's name.
Rules: You cannot use the character's name in the acronym. You can use ‘the’, ‘a/an’ and ‘and’ in your acronyms, if it is necessary. You can also use words that are allowed to be hyphenated.

Main: Definitely A Verified Expert (I couldn't think of an acronym for Bambi, okay?)
Mod: Crazy Rejected Individual; Sole Purpose: Entity Destruction
OC: Blasting Arcade Monsters, Bandu Icon T-shirt

Despite what my About section says, I have been using Scratch before 2019. 2019 was the year that I first joined Scratch.
-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

k0d3rrr wrote:

Challenge: Describe your favo(u)rite D&B character/s (either from the main mod, its mods or OCs) as an acronym, using the letters from said character's name.
Rules: You cannot use the character's name in the acronym. You can use ‘the’, ‘a/an’ and ‘and’ in your acronyms, if it is necessary. You can also use words that are allowed to be hyphenated.

Main: Definitely A Verified Expert (I couldn't think of an acronym for Bambi, okay?)
Main: Mainly Understanding; Kind and Observing (You took Dave, my good sir. I'll be after you /j)
OC: Lovely Yet Not Neutral (No offence, Skek)
Mod: Bubbly And Nice, Divine and Unveiled
How's that

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

k0d3rrr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

k0d3rrr wrote:

Main: Mainly Understanding; Kind and Observing (You took Dave, my good sir. I'll be after you /j)
How's that
I was unable to come up with an acronym for Bandu (he was my original choice for Mod, and I was going to use an acronym like "Believably And Notoriously Dangerous User (as in a YouTube user/YouTuber)" (because he sometimes does crazy things like eat too much candy or buy too many phones) so… *applause*

MrsAbella
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

k0d3rrr wrote:

how on earth do i do worm eater ;-;

-RobinJasmine-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

k0d3rrr wrote:

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

k0d3rrr wrote:

How's that
I was unable to come up with an acronym for Bandu (he was my original choice for Mod, and I was going to use an acronym like "Believably And Notoriously Dangerous User (as in a YouTube user/YouTuber)" (because he sometimes does crazy things like eat too much candy or buy too many phones) so… *applause*
Well Ringi was my original choice because I love him but I couldn't come up with a good acronym for him as well :')
But your acronym for Bandu is also accurate! He does do lots of crazy stunts for views.
BTW I made a post regarding DnB as an Indian cartoon, pls see that

Blinkie by MAX DIMO!

Lark_TheCarneline
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

-RobinJasmine- wrote:

Lark_TheCarneline wrote:

MrsAbella wrote:

MrsAbella wrote:

Lark_TheCarneline wrote:

MrsAbella wrote:

Lark_TheCarneline wrote:

with this logic, a group of 2d bambisonas is a cob.
a group of normal bambisonas is a polygon
a group of bandusonas is a circuit
a group of expungedsonas is an error
a group of davesonas is a class
a group of ohungisonas would be a squoinkleborp i think
a group of dinglesonas is a pack
a group of spamtracksonas is a chart
a group of tristansonas is a club
i think a group of dinglesonas would be called a rolypoly (it references the game that dingles based on!)
didnt i say this exact phrase with different wording hours ago-
a group of hortsonas will be a garden (or jersey)
i know. ;-; (i was just saying my own name for it.)
a group of sludgesonas is a puddle
A group of originsonas is an…origin? What?
——
Originsonas are still bambisonas, so they would still be a polygon.

(LARK)
They/Them
Heyaz!!1!
Expunged Fictionkin
ur local silly autistic chaos creature
Dave and Bambi fanatic
‘ ‘ You press 7? Never come back again.’ ’ -Expunged
Lark_TheCarneline
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Dave and Bambi Topic

k0d3rrr wrote:

Main: Essentially an Xperiment Produced Under No Good Explanation Dave.
Mod: None
OC: Really Awesome Illusionist Necromancing Expungedsona

Last edited by Lark_TheCarneline (May 28, 2024 16:29:40)

(LARK)
They/Them
Heyaz!!1!
Expunged Fictionkin
ur local silly autistic chaos creature
Dave and Bambi fanatic
‘ ‘ You press 7? Never come back again.’ ’ -Expunged