Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » CLOSED- ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ - ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡ's ᴇᴠᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ- ᴀ sʜᴏᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀʟʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅs! [RSS Feed]
-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress-
Scratcher
500+ posts

CLOSED- ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ - ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡ's ᴇᴠᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ- ᴀ sʜᴏᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀʟʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅs!

Bump

*not mine*

*not mine*

RSITYTScratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

CLOSED- ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ - ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡ's ᴇᴠᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ- ᴀ sʜᴏᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀʟʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅs!

-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress- wrote:

Bump
Have you done my order? IT'S THREE DAYS OVERDUE.

3,461: When you see this, copy and paste at the top of your sig if you want to spread the number. If not, then that's fine.

A BIG WAVE OF NOTIFICATIONS AHHHHHH-

Hello, I'm RSITYT! I am a autistic Puerto Rican 11 year old who is known for making Find the Squares.

Here's a game that I been working on: Find the Squares: The Fruit Named Husa, and yes, you can advertise your game in your sig.

Forget about the YT part, I don't have my channel anymore.

when @greenFlag misclicked::events :: hat
check everywhere::sensing
wait (0.01) seconds::control
self-destruct::control :: cap
Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo2k

Oh, you won't see this without pressing Ctrl+Shift+Down!
-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

*not mine*

*not mine*

Zackhrie
Scratcher
7 posts

Guys! Check out this project I created! You gotta love it! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/749369843/
-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Zackhrie wrote:

Guys! Check out this project I created! You gotta love it! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/749369843/
Please don't advertise in this topic. If you are going to post, please post applications, reviews, orders, or anything actually realted to this. Failure to follow this will result in being reported.

*not mine*

*not mine*

programmer204
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: programmer204
Shop Name: Silent Night Scratch Shop
Shop Banner: https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/d27e3942e3134445f41b9980422e9948.jpg
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/636672
Shop Owner: programmer204
Shop Description/Tagline: We work under the stars!
What you sell: Pfps, helping with coding, voice-acting, and memes.
Why should we choose you: We are a small shop with true potential and I feel as if a partnership would be amazing!

Hey! I am programmer204.

Mostly active in the forums.

He/him

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress-
Scratcher
500+ posts

programmer204 wrote:

Username: programmer204
Shop Name: Silent Night Scratch Shop
Shop Banner: https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/d27e3942e3134445f41b9980422e9948.jpg
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/636672
Shop Owner: programmer204
Shop Description/Tagline: We work under the stars!
What you sell: Pfps, helping with coding, voice-acting, and memes.
Why should we choose you: We are a small shop with true potential and I feel as if a partnership would be amazing!
Accepted for partnership

*not mine*

*not mine*

-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Last edited by -AlyxaLOLDaEmpress- (Oct. 23, 2022 11:41:12)

*not mine*

*not mine*

-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress-
Scratcher
500+ posts

*not mine*

*not mine*

-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress-
Scratcher
500+ posts

RSITYTScratch wrote:

Bump
Have you done my order? IT'S THREE DAYS OVERDUE.
Hi, please be nicer to workers. I have to much going on irl and more important things to do than make your order. Since you have broken one of the rules, your order is now rejected and will not be finished.

*not mine*

*not mine*

-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Last edited by -AlyxaLOLDaEmpress- (Oct. 25, 2022 22:10:41)

*not mine*

*not mine*

RSITYTScratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Since you have broken one of the rules, your order is now rejected and will not be finished.
I didn't notice the rules!

3,461: When you see this, copy and paste at the top of your sig if you want to spread the number. If not, then that's fine.

Hello, I'm RSITYT! I am a autistic Puerto Rican 11 year old who is known for making Find the Squares.

Here's a game that I been working on: Find the Squares: The Fruit Named Husa, and yes, you can advertise your game in your sig.

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo2k

-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress-
Scratcher
500+ posts

RSITYTScratch wrote:

Since you have broken one of the rules, your order is now rejected and will not be finished.
There is a section for rules. You are supposed to read them before you order but I guess thats more on me. But you have broken a rule, and you are just being even more rude now. If you want your banner apologize and don't be rude, or order at another shop.

*not mine*

*not mine*

RSITYTScratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

RSITYTScratch wrote:

There is a section for rules. You are supposed to read them before you order but I guess that's more on me. But you have broken a rule, and you are just being even ruder now. If you want your banner apologize and don't be rude, or order at another shop.
Sorry for not being nice to you. I won't do this ever again.

-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress-
Scratcher
500+ posts

RSITYTScratch wrote:

RSITYTScratch wrote:

There is a section for rules. You are supposed to read them before you order but I guess that's more on me. But you have broken a rule, and you are just being even ruder now. If you want your banner apologize and don't be rude, or order at another shop.
Sorry for not being nice to you. I won't do this ever again.
I will complete your order, but I do actually have alot of things to do so your order might be late.

*not mine*

*not mine*

-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress-
Scratcher
500+ posts

*not mine*

*not mine*

RSITYTScratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Halloween is over! I'm not trying to rush the workers.

Last edited by RSITYTScratch (Nov. 2, 2022 20:01:12)

-AlyxaLOLDaEmpress-
Scratcher
500+ posts

As Halloween is now over, I will be closing this down. I will open one for the holidays closer to December. I will not be making one for Thanksgiving.

*not mine*

*not mine*

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » CLOSED- ɢʀᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ - ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡ's ᴇᴠᴇ ᴄᴏʀɴᴇʀ- ᴀ sʜᴏᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀʟʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ɴᴇᴇᴅs! [RSS Feed]