realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

Name: Julian Rosana
Nickname (Optional): Purple
Looks: go to my page
Role: Choose for me
Backstory: no not explaining it :skull:
On A Scale of 1-10, How Active Are You (1 being barely active, 10 being extremely active)?: 9.2
Are you following the thread?: yes
Have You Been In Any Collabs/Roleplays Before?: Collabs, yes
Yeahhhhhhh accept.

Are you okay being the Navigation Officer?
yes
Okay.
still not doing the whole forever aging thing btw
they arent immortal, its not magic, they die regular, old age, itll be 100 human years, like everyone else, but for purple it'll be 1000 years

crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy.
GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aircraft Carrier Roleplay [Looking for members!]

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

On A Scale of 1-10, How Active Are You (1 being barely active, 10 being extremely active)?: 9.2
Yeahhhhhhh accept.

yes
Okay.
they arent immortal, its not magic, they die regular, old age, itll be 100 human years, like everyone else, but for purple it'll be 1000 years
still no.

But moving on because I'd rather not argue.

My signature is too bug, select the text and use Shift + Down arrow to see more!

Have I stopped recording?

No?
Then how do I turn this off?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

Latest project:I finally feel…. appreciated….

GAMS2 wrote:

If life throws something at you, try your best to dodge it, if it hits you and you fall…. get back up and keep moving forward. Don't give up, and make it through to the end. (MY OWN QUOTE!)

Do people still read these?

Nah, probably not.

I am now a furry. Drawings of my Fursona can be found here.
lol what have I done with my life? (Added on August 13th, 2020)
realphilamator
Scratcher
100+ posts

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

Yeahhhhhhh accept.

yes
Okay.
still no.

Okay we wont argue, but after this explaination, we can stop. Ahem, Think about dog years and cat years, thats the same for purple

crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy.
GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

Yeahhhhhhh accept.

yes
Okay.
still no.

Okay we wont argue, but after this explaination, we can stop. Ahem, Think about dog years and cat years, thats the same for purple
^^^^
that is called arguing.

Trying to make your point against the other person (or other people).
I don't wish to argue, so still, no.

My signature is too bug, select the text and use Shift + Down arrow to see more!

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

If life throws something at you, try your best to dodge it, if it hits you and you fall…. get back up and keep moving forward. Don't give up, and make it through to the end. (MY OWN QUOTE!)

Nah, probably not.

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

Yeahhhhhhh accept.

yes
Okay.
still no.

^^^^
that is called arguing.

Oh one last thing, I'm making them male since you didn't give them a gender (should've mentioned it, guess I just didn't notice lol)
Also, I should've said that people have to mention in their backstories how they got nicknamed the nickname
(for example, from one of my favorite books, Cracker! The Best Dog in Veitnam there is a character nicknamed 20/20 because he does “eye exercises” to keep his eyesight good and everyone basically assumes he has 20/20 vision, hence, 20/20.)

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

realphilamator
Scratcher
100+ posts

GAMS2 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

Yeahhhhhhh accept.

yes
Okay.
still no.

^^^^
that is called arguing.

Oh one last thing, I'm making them male since you didn't give them a gender (should've mentioned it, guess I just didn't notice lol)
Also, I should've said that people have to mention in their backstories how they got nicknamed the nickname
(for example, from one of my favorite books, Cracker! The Best Dog in Veitnam there is a character nicknamed 20/20 because he does “eye exercises” to keep his eyesight good and everyone basically assumes he has 20/20 vision, hence, 20/20.)
they were originally a girl, it may not look like it but there is a “chest” under that shirt

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

Yeahhhhhhh accept.

yes
Okay.
still no.

^^^^
that is called arguing.

they were originally a girl, it may not look like it but there is a “chest” under that shirt
oh okay I'll make them a female then XD

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

realphilamator
Scratcher
100+ posts

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

Yeahhhhhhh accept.

yes
Okay.
still no.

^^^^
that is called arguing.

i like the look of the quotes slowly going black

Last edited by realphilamator (Sept. 26, 2022 23:15:21)

Sil3nci0
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Fine GAMS, you want it, your gonna get it.

Name: Josh Adams
Nickname (Optional): Silencio (expanding the silencioverse do be painful)
Looks: Looks like a filipino, just like me irl
Role: First officer i guess
Backstory: born a filipino, he had a great childhood. A really great one, but also at the same time his childhood was painful. He had many, many injuries, but didnt care about it. In his teenage years, he became silent. REALLY silent to the point that his friends called him silencio. He loves drawing and animating in those times, until he reached adulthood. WWII broke out, and he joined the military. Hes usually silent, but when paired with Bong Wai Tai, he becomes talkative.

“Those who dare to challenge the great GAMS2 will perish.”
-Universal Destroyer Silencio, 8:22:50, Wednesday August 24, 2022

Meanwhile…

“fake collabs that are actually secret SWC planning forums are extremely annoying and need to just show their true self”
-me 2022

Anyways hello there
This is my siggy.
I am the official stalker of the secret forum that i wont tell you about

There is definitely no lore when you do Shift- whatever that combination was
Just dont do it. Its not worth it.

See? Told you.

Okay fine.

Im hiding someone from existance.
Beware if you see him, for i will Obliterate whoever does so.
GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sil3nci0 wrote:

Backstory: born a filipino, he had a great childhood. A really great one, but also at the same time his childhood was painful. He had many, many injuries, but didnt care about it. In his teenage years, he became silent. REALLY silent to the point that his friends called him silencio. He loves drawing and animating in those times, until he reached adulthood. WWII broke out, and he joined the military. Hes usually silent, but when paired with Bong Wai Tai, he becomes talkative.
no nickname bc you didn't explain how you got the name

but accept

and YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you are now second in command of le ship

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

Sil3nci0
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GAMS2 wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

but accept

Bro didnt read backstory
In his teenage years, he became silent. REALLY silent to the point that his friends called him silencio.

Last edited by Sil3nci0 (Sept. 27, 2022 01:53:42)

Meanwhile…

“fake collabs that are actually secret SWC planning forums are extremely annoying and need to just show their true self”
-me 2022

Anyways hello there
This is my siggy.

See? Told you.

Okay fine.

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sil3nci0 wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

but accept

Bro didnt read backstory
In his teenage years, he became silent. REALLY silent to the point that his friends called him silencio.
I'm blind apparently. I literally read it twice. bruh

Well I'll just say silenco
(silence-o)

Last edited by GAMS2 (Sept. 27, 2022 01:55:22)

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

Sil3nci0
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Didnt i say bong is the pilot of High Explosive Bomber Planes

Meanwhile…

-me 2022

Anyways hello there
This is my siggy.

See? Told you.

Okay fine.

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sil3nci0 wrote:

Yeah?
Did I screw up?

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GAMS2 wrote:

Sil3nci0 wrote:

Yeah?
Did I screw up?
yep

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

le bumpeh

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Added medical department because I FORGOT TO ADD IT!

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Added a new part of the application to specify rank (and an explanation about it).

Also removed 3rd officer as it seems a bit redundant.

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

Sil3nci0
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Me when no personality

Meanwhile…

-me 2022

Anyways hello there
This is my siggy.

See? Told you.

Okay fine.

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sil3nci0 wrote:

Me when no personality
what

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.