Discuss Scratch

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Aircraft Carrier Roleplay [Looking for members!]

Sil3nci0 wrote:

STARTING ANOTHER ROLEPLAY TOPIC EY GAMS?

Name: of course! Its silen- jk ok heres the actual name: Bong Wei Tai

Nickname (Optional): Oblivion-10

Looks: looks 86% chinese, 14% whatever the country this rp is in

Role: High Explosive Bomber Planes: Pliot

Backstory: basically, he was chinese until something happened in this family, which caused him to move to the country this RP is in. Then, WWII broke out, and he was forced to join the military. Hes the best flyer in the skies, and is pretty much great in guns. But when theres a Great Bong, theres a Sad Bong inside. Hes depressed due to him not seeing his family for so long. He gets worried everytime, but he has friends to relax with. Very epic dude tbh

————————————————

On A Scale of 1-10, How Active Are You (1 being barely active, 10 being extremely active)?: 8-10-ish
Are you following the thread?: yes (learning from my mistakes lol)
Have You Been In Any Collabs/Roleplays Before?: bro you already know-
ACCPET HELL YEAH

also USS means United States Ship,

sooo its in the US
wont include nickname though

you may start an RP

Last edited by GAMS2 (Sept. 23, 2022 16:55:08)

My signature is too bug, select the text and use Shift + Down arrow to see more!

Have I stopped recording?

No?
Then how do I turn this off?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

Latest project:I finally feel…. appreciated….

GAMS2 wrote:

If life throws something at you, try your best to dodge it, if it hits you and you fall…. get back up and keep moving forward. Don't give up, and make it through to the end. (MY OWN QUOTE!)

Do people still read these?

Nah, probably not.

I am now a furry. Drawings of my Fursona can be found here.
lol what have I done with my life? (Added on August 13th, 2020)
GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

realphilamator wrote:

Name: Julian
Nickname (Optional): Purple
Looks: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/735799661/
Role: Uncertain but they have a gun always on hand
Backstory: It's long, lets just say sub-human, slow ageing, very strong and powerful, magic wise
On A Scale of 1-10, How Active Are You (1 being barely active, 10 being extremely active)?:
Are you following the thread?: yes
Have You Been In Any Collabs/Roleplays Before?: Yes, collabs
denied

no magic

THIS IS WORLD WAR 2 XD

Last edited by GAMS2 (Sept. 23, 2022 13:41:53)

My signature is too bug, select the text and use Shift + Down arrow to see more!

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

If life throws something at you, try your best to dodge it, if it hits you and you fall…. get back up and keep moving forward. Don't give up, and make it through to the end. (MY OWN QUOTE!)

Nah, probably not.

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

andddd no more responses

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

realphilamator
Scratcher
100+ posts

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

Backstory: It's long, lets just say sub-human, slow ageing, very strong and powerful, magic wise
On A Scale of 1-10, How Active Are You (1 being barely active, 10 being extremely active)?:
denied

no magic

THIS IS WORLD WAR 2 XD
i mean like old school magic dummi

crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy.
GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

denied

no magic

THIS IS WORLD WAR 2 XD
No.
Magic.
PERIOD.

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

realphilamator
Scratcher
100+ posts

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

denied

no magic

THIS IS WORLD WAR 2 XD
No.
Magic.
PERIOD.
fine no magic, lemme in plz

crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy once, they locked me in a room, a rubber room, a rubber room with rats, and rats make me crazy.
GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

denied

no magic

THIS IS WORLD WAR 2 XD
No.
Magic.
PERIOD.
You didn't even CHOOSE A ROLE

Last edited by GAMS2 (Sept. 23, 2022 17:20:30)

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

denied

no magic

THIS IS WORLD WAR 2 XD
No.
Magic.
PERIOD.
You didn't even CHOOSE A ROLE
Also, I'm not trusting you with any officer roles anymore.

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

realphilamator
Scratcher
100+ posts

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

le BUMPEH

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

BugNugg
Scratcher
100+ posts

i should have just been upfront about this instead of going inactive for a few days but let's call that the period of time where i thought about this
i'm leaving this rp; the subject material just doesn't interest me very much

your mother
GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BugNugg wrote:

i should have just been upfront about this instead of going inactive for a few days but let's call that the period of time where i thought about this
i'm leaving this rp; the subject material just doesn't interest me very much
Okay. Thats fine.

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Added “Ship Design Links” under members.

I am going to post projects that include specific parts of the ship so there is no confusion on the layout.

I've completed the bridge and I'm working on the officer cabins.

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We have a BANNERRRRR

You can put this in your forum siggy!

[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/630976/][img]https://u.cubeupload.com/GAMS/AircraftCarrierBanne.png[/img][/url]

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

realphilamator
Scratcher
100+ posts

Name: Julian Rosana
Looks: go to my page
Role: Choose for me
Backstory: no not explaining it :skull:
On A Scale of 1-10, How Active Are You (1 being barely active, 10 being extremely active)?: 9.2
Have You Been In Any Collabs/Roleplays Before?: Collabs, yes

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

realphilamator wrote:

On A Scale of 1-10, How Active Are You (1 being barely active, 10 being extremely active)?: 9.2
Yeahhhhhhh accept.

Are you okay being the Navigation Officer?

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

realphilamator
Scratcher
100+ posts

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

Yeahhhhhhh accept.

yes

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

Yeahhhhhhh accept.

yes
Okay.

Last edited by GAMS2 (Sept. 26, 2022 20:03:59)

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.

GAMS2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

GAMS2 wrote:

realphilamator wrote:

Yeahhhhhhh accept.

yes
Okay.
still not doing the whole forever aging thing btw

No?
Press the red button?
Okay I am pr-

GAMS2 wrote:

Nah, probably not.