Discuss Scratch

Dreadmaster2232
Scratcher
100+ posts

Diamond Art Shop. We do your orders with the quality of diamonds! - CLOSED DOWN

a_full_time_weirdo wrote:

Order From:
Username: @a_full_time_weirdo
What you would like done: I want a character drawn if that's ok. Have the character have short red hair, wearing a gray sweatshirt, black sweat pants, and white converse shoes. The character should have greenish-blueish eyes. They should also be non-binary, but they're AFAB (assigned female at birth)
Who would you like to do it: -
Did you read the ToC: Yes, also I love the crystals in the banner.
Where should we notify you: Here
Other: This order can just be a quick sketch with some color thrown in there, I just want to see your art style.
what is non binary and AFAB?

If Russia stops fighting, there will be no war. If Ukraine stops fighting, there will be no Ukraine.

“The flow of time is always cruel… Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it… A thing that doesn’t change with time is a memory of younger days.” - Sheik, Legend of Zelda, Ocarina Of Time
Dreadmaster2232
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order From:
What you would like done: I want a character drawn if that's ok. Have the character have short red hair, wearing a gray sweatshirt, black sweat pants, and white converse shoes. The character should have greenish-blueish eyes. They should also be non-binary, but they're AFAB (assigned female at birth)
Other: This order can just be a quick sketch with some color thrown in there, I just want to see your art style.
and one thing im not too good at drawing so its not going to be the best sorry

If Russia stops fighting, there will be no war. If Ukraine stops fighting, there will be no Ukraine.

“The flow of time is always cruel… Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it… A thing that doesn’t change with time is a memory of younger days.” - Sheik, Legend of Zelda, Ocarina Of Time
a_full_time_weirdo
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dreadmaster2232 wrote:

Order From:
what is non binary and AFAB?
AFAB means assigned female at birth, so the person's original gender is female. Nonbinary is a person who does not identify as a man or a woman, they're kinda like in the middle. The character is a part of the LGBTQ+ community.

ʟᴀᴛᴇꜱᴛ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ~ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴘᴏᴘᴜʟᴀʀ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ~ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ~ ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ?
———————————————————————————–
everything here is created by me
tip: highlight this then press shift + down

Fun fact: I'm a gifted student in my school, aka I'm a nerd.

I love playing with fire

You should check out this project of mine.
Dreadmaster2232
Scratcher
100+ posts

we are Reopening

flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

The feature shop has a new banner and function:

working on games outside of scratch most of the time, still get on to check the forums tho
Dreadmaster2232
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

readiing-stqrs
Scratcher
100+ posts

Owner name: @readiing-stqrs
Permission from owner: i'm the owner
Shop name: a latte fun
Shop banner:
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/633667/

Last edited by readiing-stqrs (Oct. 9, 2022 12:16:14)

<╰(‵□′)╯> 
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ^ this is bob, my guard against evil kumquats

join the crewadvertisemy shop (workers needed)the BPHAS

bob was actually an evil kumquat in disguise… *chomp*
Dreadmaster2232
Scratcher
100+ posts

readiing-stqrs wrote:

Owner name: @readiing-stqrs
Permission from owner: i'm the owner
Shop name: a latte fun
Shop banner:
Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/633667/
I am sorry but we are closing down