Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫ [RSS Feed]
DewMcStew
Scratcher
100+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK IN PROGRESS

Hello!

As you all should know, shortly we will be moving threads. This will happen next week, because I've finished our new topic. So as to be sure that anyone is left behind, EVERYONE WHO IS AN EMPLOYEE OF THIS SHOP MUST RESPOND BEFORE FEBRUARY 10TH. If not, I'll inform who doesn't respond in their profile and they will receive a strike.

Responded:

@dgarcias_2010/@seg-leinad

Haven't responded:

@Builder_53_Studios
@DewMcStew/@StewMcDew
@qwertyderf
@OVERSWAPPAPYRUS
@Loca_the_Cool
@-_-GetGood
@jboys846/@kidtabby
@Jauggerhauser486
@lolrenz12
@Dotumantaraye
@Manolinian


aloha

Last edited by DewMcStew (Feb. 7, 2023 14:36:24)



█▀▄ █▀▀ █░█░█ █▀▄▀█ █▀▀ █▀ ▀█▀ █▀▀ █░█░█
█▄▀ ██▄ ▀▄▀▄▀ █░▀░█ █▄▄ ▄█ ░█░ ██▄ ▀▄▀▄▀

◉ Programmer // Game Developer // Musician ◉
◉ Scratch Elder // 8 years of Scratch experience ◉
dgarcias_2010
Scratcher
100+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

Sobble_Squad_425
Scratcher
500+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

you should probably update the events section with new events because the others are all old

SUBSCRIBE TO TCFG360 ON YOUTUBE
seg-leinad
Scratcher
100+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

Sobble_Squad_425 wrote:

you should probably update the events section with new events because the others are all old
We're moving threads next week, so we're not updating anything.
qwertyderf
Scratcher
100+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

move faster pls, thank you

Last edited by qwertyderf (Feb. 8, 2023 01:45:25)



Ctrl + shift + down arrow to see more

And if you want music

My (dead) OS
lolrenz12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK IN PROGRESS

Hello!

As you all should know, shortly we will be moving threads. This will happen next week, because I've finished our new topic. So as to be sure that anyone is left behind, EVERYONE WHO IS AN EMPLOYEE OF THIS SHOP MUST RESPOND BEFORE FEBRUARY 10TH. If not, I'll inform who doesn't respond in their profile and they will receive a strike.

Responded:

@dgarcias_2010/@seg-leinad
@Builder_53_Studios
@DewMcStew/@StewMcDew
@qwertyderf
@jboys846/@kidtabby
@Manolinian

Haven't responded:

@OVERSWAPPAPYRUS
@Loca_the_Cool
@-_-GetGood
@Jauggerhauser486
@lolrenz12
@Dotumantaraye
Present!

dgarcias_2010
Scratcher
100+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

lolrenz12 wrote:

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

-snip-
Present!

Added!

PS: Builder_53_Studios, you're right. Jauggerhauser486's profile page isn't available… I think I remember he had another account. Maybe I'll try to contact him through there… If not, I'll just remove him.

Last edited by dgarcias_2010 (Feb. 8, 2023 17:01:16)

Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

lolrenz12 wrote:

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

-snip-
Present!

Added!

PS: Builder_53_Studios, you're right. Jauggerhauser486's profile page isn't available… I think I remember he had another account. Maybe I'll try to contact him through there… If not, I'll just remove him.
Already checked, he deleted both accounts….


Also, OverswapPapyrus got IP-Banned for reason he isn't sharing, you'll have to go through a labyrinth of his accounts to find his new one (which is super hard)

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music!
I used to animate with Mine-imator, but recently I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music
- 8 bit music (i gotta try this)

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
Dotumantaraye
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK IN PROGRESS

Hello!

As you all should know, shortly we will be moving threads. This will happen next week, because I've finished our new topic. So as to be sure that anyone is left behind, EVERYONE WHO IS AN EMPLOYEE OF THIS SHOP MUST RESPOND BEFORE FEBRUARY 10TH. If not, I'll inform who doesn't respond in their profile and they will receive a strike.

Responded:

@dgarcias_2010/@seg-leinad
@Builder_53_Studios
@DewMcStew/@StewMcDew
@qwertyderf
@jboys846/@kidtabby
@Manolinian

Haven't responded:

@OVERSWAPPAPYRUS
@Loca_the_Cool
@-_-GetGood
@Jauggerhauser486
@lolrenz12
@Dotumantaraye
hello
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

PGBFLITE6373 wrote:

Username: PGBFLITE6373
Product you would like to order (if music, please specify the genre):I would like piano music.
Product specifications (describe your order): Make a 1.5-minute looping song.
Should be done by: end of the world
Due date (minimum 2 weeks, due to the summer holidays): end of the world, or just when you complete it.
Where should we contact you: profile and here
Have you read the Terms of Service: Ofc.
Other: Thansk for making this! You don't have to, make other orders first if you want.
I can try this

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music!
I used to animate with Mine-imator, but recently I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music
- 8 bit music (i gotta try this)

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
megarurp
Scratcher
100+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

Username: @megarurp
Product ordered: Title theme music
Employee that completed your order: @Manolinian
Rating (1-10): 9/10
Was it done on time: Yep.
Positive points: Order completed on time, great music quality
Negative points: had to edit it a bit
Quote for the homepage (optional, but reccommended): “Great service, high quality order completed on time.”
Other: Thanks!

https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/593509/?page=1

No.
It can't end like this.
We have to keep this dream alive.
AntonL1kesPotato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

Username: AntonL1kesPotato
Alt accounts you are going to use (optional): AntonLikesPotato
Activity level (1-10): 8
What products can you make (please notify your music genres): VIdeogame music, chiptuney
Work examples : https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/530555184/ , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/799005941/ , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/799007102/ ,
Are you following this thread: No, but i look very often at the recent topics so i will be notified
Why should we pick you: I make music for over a year, with many songs. I would love to get feedback from the music i make, since not many people hear them. I would also like to contribute to this.
Have you read the Terms of Service: Yes.
Other: I don't have something else to say.










Making games on Scratch and learning other engines/frameworks. Also likes to make music using trackers.
































































You are using extensions, aren't you?
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

AntonL1kesPotato wrote:

Username: AntonL1kesPotato
Alt accounts you are going to use (optional): AntonLikesPotato
Activity level (1-10): 8
What products can you make (please notify your music genres): VIdeogame music, chiptuney
Work examples : https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/530555184/ , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/799005941/ , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/799007102/ ,
Are you following this thread: No, but i look very often at the recent topics so i will be notified
Why should we pick you: I make music for over a year, with many songs. I would love to get feedback from the music i make, since not many people hear them. I would also like to contribute to this.
Have you read the Terms of Service: Yes.
Other: I don't have something else to say.

Idk if managers can hire people but dgarcias/seg lined



HIRE THIS MAN

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music!
I used to animate with Mine-imator, but recently I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music
- 8 bit music (i gotta try this)

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
dgarcias_2010
Scratcher
100+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

AntonL1kesPotato wrote:

Username: AntonL1kesPotato
Alt accounts you are going to use (optional): AntonLikesPotato
Activity level (1-10): 8
What products can you make (please notify your music genres): VIdeogame music, chiptuney
Work examples : https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/530555184/ , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/799005941/ , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/799007102/ ,
Are you following this thread: No, but i look very often at the recent topics so i will be notified
Why should we pick you: I make music for over a year, with many songs. I would love to get feedback from the music i make, since not many people hear them. I would also like to contribute to this.
Have you read the Terms of Service: Yes.
Other: I don't have something else to say.
Please follow this topic in order to get hired. Sometimes, the shop might get into the second or third page of Requests.
dgarcias_2010
Scratcher
100+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

dgarcias_2010
Scratcher
100+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

lolrenz12 wrote:

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

-snip-
Present!

Added!

PS: Builder_53_Studios, you're right. Jauggerhauser486's profile page isn't available… I think I remember he had another account. Maybe I'll try to contact him through there… If not, I'll just remove him.
Already checked, he deleted both accounts….


Also, OverswapPapyrus got IP-Banned for reason he isn't sharing, you'll have to go through a labyrinth of his accounts to find his new one (which is super hard)
Can you tell me what happened? Do I have to remove him or is he returning?

Also, it doesn't seem as Loca and GetGood are goindg to reply…
Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

lolrenz12 wrote:

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

-snip-
Present!

Added!

PS: Builder_53_Studios, you're right. Jauggerhauser486's profile page isn't available… I think I remember he had another account. Maybe I'll try to contact him through there… If not, I'll just remove him.
Already checked, he deleted both accounts….


Also, OverswapPapyrus got IP-Banned for reason he isn't sharing, you'll have to go through a labyrinth of his accounts to find his new one (which is super hard)
Can you tell me what happened? Do I have to remove him or is he returning?

Also, it doesn't seem as Loca and GetGood are goindg to reply…


Copy pasting from my reply to you on his profile…


I'll give a bit of context: Overswap over here did some sketchy stuff that he isn't mentioning, and has gotten banned. He created alt accounts to try to get around the ban, but those accounts have banned, and now he is IP-banned. So now he can never access scratch again, and I'm sure that this account is banned now. He may never be able to talk here again

You should not remove him, but maybe keep him as an employee on unspecified leave, no idea if he'll ever come back

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music!
I used to animate with Mine-imator, but recently I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music
- 8 bit music (i gotta try this)

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
dgarcias_2010
Scratcher
100+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

lolrenz12 wrote:

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

-snip-
Present!

Added!

PS: Builder_53_Studios, you're right. Jauggerhauser486's profile page isn't available… I think I remember he had another account. Maybe I'll try to contact him through there… If not, I'll just remove him.
Already checked, he deleted both accounts….


Also, OverswapPapyrus got IP-Banned for reason he isn't sharing, you'll have to go through a labyrinth of his accounts to find his new one (which is super hard)
Can you tell me what happened? Do I have to remove him or is he returning?

Also, it doesn't seem as Loca and GetGood are goindg to reply…


Copy pasting from my reply to you on his profile…


I'll give a bit of context: Overswap over here did some sketchy stuff that he isn't mentioning, and has gotten banned. He created alt accounts to try to get around the ban, but those accounts have banned, and now he is IP-banned. So now he can never access scratch again, and I'm sure that this account is banned now. He may never be able to talk here again

You should not remove him, but maybe keep him as an employee on unspecified leave, no idea if he'll ever come back
I asked him at his latest acc, lf he responds I'll do what he says, if not I'll do what you say…

Edit: He told me I should probably remove him…

PS: What should I do with Jauggerhauser?

Last edited by dgarcias_2010 (Feb. 9, 2023 17:55:56)

Builder_53_Studios
Scratcher
1000+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

lolrenz12 wrote:

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

-snip-
Present!

Added!

PS: Builder_53_Studios, you're right. Jauggerhauser486's profile page isn't available… I think I remember he had another account. Maybe I'll try to contact him through there… If not, I'll just remove him.
Already checked, he deleted both accounts….


Also, OverswapPapyrus got IP-Banned for reason he isn't sharing, you'll have to go through a labyrinth of his accounts to find his new one (which is super hard)
Can you tell me what happened? Do I have to remove him or is he returning?

Also, it doesn't seem as Loca and GetGood are goindg to reply…


Copy pasting from my reply to you on his profile…


I'll give a bit of context: Overswap over here did some sketchy stuff that he isn't mentioning, and has gotten banned. He created alt accounts to try to get around the ban, but those accounts have banned, and now he is IP-banned. So now he can never access scratch again, and I'm sure that this account is banned now. He may never be able to talk here again

You should not remove him, but maybe keep him as an employee on unspecified leave, no idea if he'll ever come back
I asked him at his latest acc, lf he responds I'll do what he says, if not I'll do what you say…

Edit: He told me I should probably remove him…

PS: What should I do with Jauggerhauser?
Just remove Jauggerhauser. He said he got “bored” of scratch, so he's probably not returning

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Hey, I'm Builder_53_Studios, composer for fun! I'm an (ex) manager for The Piano Shop, which you should totally check out if you need music!
I used to animate with Mine-imator, but recently I've stopped and focused more on composing.
I compose various styles, including:

- Video Game music
- Cinematic Music
- Electronic Music
- Friday Night Funkin Music
- 8 bit music (i gotta try this)

Need music? Hit me up!
I think part of the reason I still compose is because I really enjoy it. Music composition has instilled a passion inside of me, which so far hasn't died yet. I've wanted to compose for an actual game (that doesn't get discontinued) for a while, so if you are creating a game that you'll dedicate and not scrap it, I'd love to help out!

I suggest you listen to some of my music before asking me to compose for you. I feel like I have a specific style that I don't know if everyone likes. Listen and see if I would fit for your game!
dgarcias_2010
Scratcher
100+ posts

♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

Builder_53_Studios wrote:

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

lolrenz12 wrote:

dgarcias_2010 wrote:

-snip-
Present!

Added!

PS: Builder_53_Studios, you're right. Jauggerhauser486's profile page isn't available… I think I remember he had another account. Maybe I'll try to contact him through there… If not, I'll just remove him.
Already checked, he deleted both accounts….


Also, OverswapPapyrus got IP-Banned for reason he isn't sharing, you'll have to go through a labyrinth of his accounts to find his new one (which is super hard)
Can you tell me what happened? Do I have to remove him or is he returning?

Also, it doesn't seem as Loca and GetGood are goindg to reply…


Copy pasting from my reply to you on his profile…


I'll give a bit of context: Overswap over here did some sketchy stuff that he isn't mentioning, and has gotten banned. He created alt accounts to try to get around the ban, but those accounts have banned, and now he is IP-banned. So now he can never access scratch again, and I'm sure that this account is banned now. He may never be able to talk here again

You should not remove him, but maybe keep him as an employee on unspecified leave, no idea if he'll ever come back
I asked him at his latest acc, lf he responds I'll do what he says, if not I'll do what you say…

Edit: He told me I should probably remove him…

PS: What should I do with Jauggerhauser?
Just remove Jauggerhauser. He said he got “bored” of scratch, so he's probably not returning
Okey dokey
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♫♫ The Piano Shop ♫♫ Accepting orders and staff! ♫♫ Moving threads soon! ♫♫ [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB