Discuss Scratch

SackAngel
Scratcher
15 posts

Looking Foward to someone helping me make a online game

Can someone help me to make a online game? Like some example on how to add cloud variables and *.

when I receive [complaint about online game]

say [i will help you!]

this is just a test
Kono_Muda_Da
Scratcher
100+ posts

Looking Foward to someone helping me make a online game

SackAngel wrote:

Can someone help me to make a online game? Like some example on how to add cloud variables and *.

when I receive [complaint about online game]

say [i will help you!]
Hey buddy. if you want to collaborate, go to the collaboration tab

well would you look at that! you are my 100th post! you earned yourself a free follow buster!

Last edited by Kono_Muda_Da (March 10, 2022 03:10:19)

heheh my own banner
when I receive [jojo reference v]
say [IS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE]
switch costume to [NO WAYYYYY v]
repeat until <[jojo reference] = [0]>
turn cw (1) degrees
set [ mosiac v] effect to (100)
change [color v] effect by (25)
end

Check out my profile!
Wow! My 100th post already!
My greatest project!
My second greatest project!

H̸̨̧̧̧͍͕͖̫͉͙̦̖̳̦͔̪͇̫̫̲̞͚͈̼̺̟͖̯͔̱̭̬̰̗͎͖͎̘͊͒̋́̉̒̿̈̇͛̓̑̀̈́̊̀͑̋̓̃́͋̊̎̏͐͗͊̄̌͊̽̇̆̀̈̄͌̏̔̅͒́͆̊̉̑̄̾̕̚̚̚͘͘͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝ ̸̨̛̦͙̱̗̦̯͑̓̅͋͂̿́̔̇͌͒̊́͐̒͗́̒̑̾̎̕̕̕͘̕͝E̶̻̼͓̯͛͛̄͂̓́̈̈́̈́̈́͂͐̚͘͠ ̷̨̨̡̢̧̢̨̤̩̪͚̭̠̼̣̝̲̼͙̥̘̺͎̫̤̲̖̘͔͍͉̫̭͇̞͖͔̠̤͚̞͇͚̹̥̊́̃̆͑͗̈́̈́̊̆̃̀̎͆̕͘͜͝H̵̢̡̗̬̩̺͍̥̪̘̅̑͒̓͋͑̐̿͂̇̅̄̐͐̉̈́̓̉̈́̈́̀̈́͘̚͠͠ ̶̨̛̲̪̝̬̻͗͒͆̀͂̓̈́̔́̊͒͊͐̃̑͑̃͒̂̆͗̀͛͂̔̀̕̕͘̕͜͠E̸̡̧̡̜̙͓͖̻̰̥̹̞͉͔̹̦͈͇̤͎̜̗̼̹̒̽͐̅̆̅͑̀̂͊͂̀̉̊̀̾̓͊̉͋̍̏͂͑̓̿̑̑͊̎̓̍̓͗̀̇̈̏͛̆̏̈́͂̈́͛̈̄̋͘̕͝͝ ̵̛̛̤̟̤̾̽̿͌́̂̈͂̀̐̃̂͒̂̈͌̽̋̂̑́̈́̃͋͗̉̅̀̋͂̏̽̿̇̀̑͑̑̌͌̈́̀̔̆̊̕̚̚͘̕͘͘͝͝͝͝͝H̵̨̡̡̨̧̢̛̛͎͎̼̯͕̰͖͙̣̠̳̭͚̙̱̲̙͔̞̥̻͎͎̱̫̜̖̣̩̜̯̯͎̮̊̾̿̐̈͗̅́̒̄͛̂̒͂̆̂̽̂̍͂̑̀͘̕͝͝͝͝͝ͅ ̴̖̻̝͇̻̻̻̗͚̼͍͛̏͌̿̏̓̐̂͛̉͑͗̆͋̈̿́̌̔̈́̈́̃̕ͅĘ̵̧̧̡̝̣̪͕̩̖̗̖̜͎͇͚͎̻̘̮͈͉͎̳͓̜̳͇͇͖̬͍͖̲͎͖͇̗̠̥̭̮͉̰̻͓͍̘̮̼͓͒͗̌̍̓̔̕͜͝͠͠͠ͅͅ ̷̮̤̦͉̣͉͍̠̪̺̍̉͗̇́̋̎͛̑̓̂̈́̑̒́̈́̑̕̕͠ͅH̸̨̧̡̛̛̫̥̱̲̲̞͍̬̫͉̭̮̗̳͙̱̲̪́́͐̋͛̒̌͐̾̍́̄̂̀́̆͋̎̓͐̓̓̌̔͋̄́̓́̇̇͐̑̕̚͘̚͠͝ ̸̢̛̺͚̝̜̙͇͍͙̬̰̳̗̳̙̭̭͉̫̝̊̌͆͑̓́́̓͛̅̀͊̀̑̊̇̂̐̋͐͘͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅA̶̡̧̢͕͉̼̰̗̬̲̱̼̹̰͓̫̤̯̹̩̫̪̗̹͔̙̝͇͍̤̗͈͇̠̺̩̲̹̙̪̞̦̘̼͔̠̦͒̾͌̐̏͌͐͐̊͆̀̋̈́͒̒͋͒́̎͆̋̐̽̍̂̔̾͌́̃͒̓̒̕͘̚͜͝͠͝ͅͅͅ ̷̧̡̧̝̥̺͕̺̜̙͉̬͔͈͕̳̌̑̅̎͂̏̃̀̓̎̍͂̎͘ͅW̵̧̢̡̢̡̡̨̨̡̛̛̛͇̤̪̠̤̟͇̰̼̥̼̗̯̺̳̦̩͎̹͔̜̘̹̥̖̙͍͎̬̾͌̈͋́̾̈́̈͊̐̑̈́̈́̀̄̽̽͂̉͊͂́͊̃̓̀͊̌̄̃̽̓̍̄̌͋̉͘̕͜͝͝ͅ ̴̧̢̺̹̺̜̞͔̖̩̞͖̼̖̞̬̼̓́̉̄͋̈́̇͑̇̽́͘̕͝͝͠