Discuss Scratch

Tophatted-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

Lavender_lillypad wrote:

Tophatted- wrote:

Lavender_lillypad wrote:

School starts tomorrow, I got braces, I have swim tryouts + practice and another orthodontist appointment. *sigh*
wowee i just got braces too!

Did you get top and bottom?
Just top so far.
Getting bottom in a while.

About to head to bed…one last day of summer after this

hi im tophatted
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

k0d3rrr wrote:

(#3759)

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

School starts tomorrow for me. I didn't prepare for anything at all
Okay.

Also, how are the card designs going?

Card designs are going well. I'm working on a couple more. They were supposed to release tomorrow but because of school, it has been delayed to Sunday. I also don't have the time to share all of the cards on this forum so I am currently creating a high-quality project (ok maybe not high-quality, but better than some of my projects) in which you can open packs to get cards.

If anybody else wants a card, you can let me know. I have most of you guys though.

AIGamesDeveloper in big 2024.
AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

Sneak Peek of what is to come for ScratchCards. We have the legend himself with the highest rated card right now, griffpatch!

Jack2888
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Forum Participators

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Sneak Peek of what is to come for ScratchCards. We have the legend himself with the highest rated card right now, griffpatch!
that is cool

SALMON
HIGHLIGHT & (CTRL)* + SHIFT + DOWN FOR MORE WEIRD STUFF
*Only if you don't have chrome.
This is my signature! I can put whatever I want on it! This does not have any thing to do with my posts.

(^:: list) [        Dino Hat     ](foo :: pen) :: hat :: operators//This is a hat wearing dino that eats all the evil kumquats!
( :: #067a3a)‎ ‎{‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⸧ :: cap ‎ } :: :: cap :: #a4523a

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

Fact time! I have eaten a kumquat before! It was not good :P
Generation 6: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Shhh, you did not hear this from me but Comment:"coconut" on my profile for a free follow!
Jack2888
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Forum Participators

Happy birthday tf2!!!

SALMON
HIGHLIGHT & (CTRL)* + SHIFT + DOWN FOR MORE WEIRD STUFF
*Only if you don't have chrome.
This is my signature! I can put whatever I want on it! This does not have any thing to do with my posts.

(^:: list) [        Dino Hat     ](foo :: pen) :: hat :: operators//This is a hat wearing dino that eats all the evil kumquats!
( :: #067a3a)‎ ‎{‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⸧ :: cap ‎ } :: :: cap :: #a4523a

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

Fact time! I have eaten a kumquat before! It was not good :P
Generation 6: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Shhh, you did not hear this from me but Comment:"coconut" on my profile for a free follow!
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Looks like it could trigger a border skirmish, no sale.

I'm hosting Country Clash Minecraft, a minecraft server where you can join or create a nation, trade, engage in politics, go to war and more!
CCMC is a Country Clash RP spinoff. It is currently in a trial period where CCRP admins will observe the server and see whether or not it should continue.
CCMC uses a custom map with volcanoes, nether and end islands, winding rivers and more!
CCMC will start within the next two days or so. It has a 10 player limit at any time. Anyone can join, as long as you have a copy of Minecraft Java Edition or Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Tophatted-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

i survived day one of school
it was an early release though so who knows what tomorrow has in store

hi im tophatted
7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Scratchbeginner5669 wrote:

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

I'm bored, I haven't used Figma in a while. I thought of making cards of Scratch Users that are based off of FIFA cards.

I'm using you guys as test subjects. I'm just gonna look at some of your posts, as well as some of your projects, and your user stats as well to determine your rating.
can i be one of them

Most of you guys are going to be in them. I'm trying to make as many cards and my the first people I am creating are from TFP and TFH (at least the active ones)

If you guys want to have a card, then let me know. Of course, it takes a while to make a card cause of the about of research I have to do, but I will try my best to get you guys.
me want me want

Forumer Post Count Bar Graph! (inspired by AIGamesDeveloper)
Project: Forummon by randomguy3513
hi, contrast
JUST BECAUSE THERES A WORKAROUND ISNT A GOOD REASON TO NOT SUPPORT!!!

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol
just simply “Salad” will do.

:]::#00289A// This is my pet Noobles! He protects my signature from [i]unwanted guests[/i]

B){

}::#800080//This is Noobles' big brother, Probles. He has returned and Noobles is happy to see him!
//oh, yeah, he is also cool so he wears sunglasses.

:P::cap sensing//This is their little brother, Doobles

old banner thnng
Tophatted-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

where can i buy a booster pack

hi im tophatted
_TotallyNotAnApple_
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Forum Participators

#inactivitybecauseiwentonholiday

My Stuff

Old Account: @Popjam12
Tophatted-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

_TotallyNotAnApple_ wrote:

real

hoping my stem class has codeacademy access because i’ve tried like 2 free courses and neither have been engaging for me

hi im tophatted
7salad3salad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

Tophatted- wrote:

real

hoping my stem class has codeacademy access because i’ve tried like 2 free courses and neither have been engaging for me
then why are you hoping for that

Forumer Post Count Bar Graph! (inspired by AIGamesDeveloper)
Project: Forummon by randomguy3513
hi, contrast
JUST BECAUSE THERES A WORKAROUND ISNT A GOOD REASON TO NOT SUPPORT!!!

dont call me 7salad
dont call me 7salsa lol
just simply “Salad” will do.

:]::#00289A// This is my pet Noobles! He protects my signature from [i]unwanted guests[/i]

B){

}::#800080//This is Noobles' big brother, Probles. He has returned and Noobles is happy to see him!
//oh, yeah, he is also cool so he wears sunglasses.

:P::cap sensing//This is their little brother, Doobles

old banner thnng
Tophatted-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

7salad3salad wrote:

Tophatted- wrote:

real

then why are you hoping for that
so i can learn the language
i enjoyed using codeacademy a couple years back

hi im tophatted
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

Tea with milk or not
If you dont put milk in your tea you're weird
Sugar is ok, i dont put sugar in my tea

I'm hosting Country Clash Minecraft, a minecraft server where you can join or create a nation, trade, engage in politics, go to war and more!
CCMC is a Country Clash RP spinoff. It is currently in a trial period where CCRP admins will observe the server and see whether or not it should continue.
CCMC uses a custom map with volcanoes, nether and end islands, winding rivers and more!
CCMC will start within the next two days or so. It has a 10 player limit at any time. Anyone can join, as long as you have a copy of Minecraft Java Edition or Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Tophatted-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

ToastersUnited wrote:

Tea with milk or not

i don't have tea nearly as much as i should
and when i do i don't put milk in it enough
but milk with tea is delicious

hi im tophatted
Lavender_lillypad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

ToastersUnited wrote:

Tea with milk or not

Y'all have tea? I have coffee. Specifically a cortadito with one brown sugar pack and sometimes some cream if I'm in the mood.

I’m Leila. I’m gender-fluid, so if my pronouns and name changes, my gender does too. I enjoy watching soccer, golf and car racing. My pronouns are flexible, but please don’t use it/its. Merry Christmas!
Tophatted-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

Lavender_lillypad wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

Tea with milk or not

Y'all have tea? I have coffee. Specifically a cortadito with one brown sugar pack and sometimes some cream if I'm in the mood.
I find coffee too bitter personally. Cool if you like it though

hi im tophatted
ToastersUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

Lavender_lillypad wrote:

ToastersUnited wrote:

Tea with milk or not

Coffee fam
How do you sleep at night (quite literally)

AIGamesDeveloper
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

Tomorrow ScratchCards is supposed to release. Uhh… I haven't finished the project yet because of school…

Tophatted-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Forum Participators

AIGamesDeveloper wrote:

Tomorrow ScratchCards is supposed to release. Uhh… I haven't finished the project yet because of school…
That's alright. School is important.
I should be doing my math homework

hi im tophatted