Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✨ Tԋҽ WOW Sԋσρ ⭐ || Oϝϝҽɾιɳɠ ҽʋҽɾყƚԋιɳɠ ყσυ ɳҽҽԃ! REOPENED!!! [HIRING!] [RSS Feed]
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

✨ Tԋҽ WOW Sԋσρ ⭐ || Oϝϝҽɾιɳɠ ҽʋҽɾყƚԋιɳɠ ყσυ ɳҽҽԃ! REOPENED!!! [HIRING!]

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

(#17)
I want to join this shop but only as co-manager. So please tell if I apply how much chances are ther that i may become co-manager. Otherwise I may not apply and i don't blame you if you don't want to make me the co-manager.
You need to be part of the shop for atleast 1 week. Because of your experience in other shops and need for employees (I cant do everything with just 2 employees including me, can I?), I can promote you right after the test order I give you.
(I am being lazy now)Do i need to fill the form? Why don't you give me a test order and if I do it wrong, don't hire me if I do it right, do what you said

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
AJ-Scratch-AJ
Scratcher
500+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

(#21)

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

(#17)
I want to join this shop but only as co-manager. So please tell if I apply how much chances are ther that i may become co-manager. Otherwise I may not apply and i don't blame you if you don't want to make me the co-manager.
You need to be part of the shop for atleast 1 week. Because of your experience in other shops and need for employees (I cant do everything with just 2 employees including me, can I?), I can promote you right after the test order I give you.
(I am being lazy now)Do i need to fill the form? Why don't you give me a test order and if I do it wrong, don't hire me if I do it right, do what you said
Ok
Username: TestOrder (Note: Idk if this is a real username)
What would you like?: A Banner
Description: Colors are Purple and Blue for the text (Gradient) and black for the background. I want the text to say TestOrder. A
Due Date: ASAP (Ik this isnt allowed)
Are you following this shop? (Topic): Yes
Where would you like us to contact you?: Here
Other: N/A

Why did you scroll this much? Just stop

DUDE!

Bruh.

Mr. Ramsay is disappointed in you.
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

(#21)

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

(#17)
Ok
Username: TestOrder (Note: Idk if this is a real username)
Description: Colors are Purple and Blue for the text (Gradient) and black for the background. I want the text to say TestOrder. A
Due Date: ASAP (Ik this isnt allowed)
Taken!( Just to show how I do it) It will be done soon!

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
AJ-Scratch-AJ
Scratcher
500+ posts

I already know you do great banners, and get good reviews, So your hired. But I just want to know how fast you can do it…

Does anyone here have figma? Im creating a figma team for this shop there

Last edited by AJ-Scratch-AJ (Jan. 5, 2022 13:54:30)

DUDE!

Bruh.

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

I already know you do great banners, and get good reviews, So your hired. But I just want to know how fast you can do it…

Does anyone here have figma? Im creating a figma team for this shop there
What is a figma?

Last edited by Aadish_1759 (Jan. 5, 2022 14:25:44)

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TestOrder wrote:

Username: TestOrder
Due Date: ASAP
Taken! It will be done soon!
Done! Here you go -

[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/84a2d1dc9dab4e7ee724af10dc98ef64.png[/img]
Please leave a review.(It took a bit of extra time because the application I use doesn't provide gradient text so I had take the text from Scratch and had to edit it a bit to look better)

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

AJ-Scratch-AJ
Scratcher
500+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

(#26)

TestOrder wrote:

Username: TestOrder
Due Date: ASAP
Taken! It will be done soon!
Done! Here you go -

[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/84a2d1dc9dab4e7ee724af10dc98ef64.png[/img]
Please leave a review.(It took a bit of extra time because the application I use doesn't provide gradient text so I had take the text from Scratch and had to edit it a bit to look better)
It looks good! You are officially promoted to manager

DUDE!

Bruh.

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok! Now just to inform you i can do everything you provide and good coding so if you want you can add debugging and coding to the products list.

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

AJ-Scratch-AJ
Scratcher
500+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

(#28)
Ok! Now just to inform you i can do everything you provide and good coding so if you want you can add debugging and coding to the products list.
Ok, I will add!

DUDE!

Bruh.

AJ-Scratch-AJ
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hello! I have decided to make this banner for the White Tiger Federation Christmas event.

Does anyone have any problems or suggestions?

DUDE!

Bruh.

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

Hello! I have decided to make this banner for the White Tiger Federation Christmas event.

I am fine with it i will personally not give any suggestions as I am also the second in command in the federation. But I think you should have all of us, including me, make a banner and if no one else makes one submit yours else submit the best one. Once again, it's up to you

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

AJ-Scratch-AJ
Scratcher
500+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

(#31)

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

I am fine with it i will personally not give any suggestions as I am also the second in command in the federation. But I think you should have all of us, including me, make a banner and if no one else makes one submit yours else submit the best one. Once again, it's up to you
I couldnt agree more. So if you want, you can create and banner and I can ask the others to make one too.

DUDE!

Bruh.

AJ-Scratch-AJ
Scratcher
500+ posts

Important Message

Right now, The White Tiger Federation 3.0 is hosting a Christmas event called Winter Bannerland. Each shop needs to make a banner, so I request all of you to make a banner based on Christmas. We will then take a vote to decide which one shall be sent. Here is a link to the post. We need to get this finished before the 8th.

DUDE!

Bruh.

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

Important Message

Right now, The White Tiger Federation 3.0 is hosting a Christmas event called Winter Bannerland. Each shop needs to make a banner, so I request all of you to make a banner based on Christmas. We will then take a vote to decide which one shall be sent. Here is a link to the post. We need to get this finished before the 8th.
Mine's here -

[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/8663bade385ceb3ae7353cad416d6207.png[/img]

It's not so good as I can't put my all in something I have to judge in the end

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

AJ-Scratch-AJ
Scratcher
500+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

(#34)

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

Important Message

Mine's here -

[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/8663bade385ceb3ae7353cad416d6207.png[/img]

It's not so good as I can't put my all in something I have to judge in the end
Looks nice..and yeah, we dont want it to be unfair…

DUDE!

Bruh.

AJ-Scratch-AJ
Scratcher
500+ posts

BTW I have invited all of you to the studio. If you do not want to join, it is ok. Please ignore the invite

DUDE!

Bruh.

AJ-Scratch-AJ
Scratcher
500+ posts

Ok, So only me and Aadish made a banner. There isnt anyone to vote , so I will be taking my own banner. I will be hosting an activity check sometime…respond to it. We dont want our workers inactive right when we start the shop.

DUDE!

Bruh.

XxAstraDewdropxX
Scratcher
100+ posts

Awh. Timezones (I was asleep-)

WIP Siggy
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XxAstraDewdropxX wrote:

Awh. Timezones (I was asleep-)
Yup.

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AJ-Scratch-AJ wrote:

BTW I have invited all of you to the studio. If you do not want to join, it is ok. Please ignore the invite
what studio? noticed it, cool! new studio

Last edited by RobloxianMinecraft (Jan. 7, 2022 08:27:04)

VIRUS THINGY, PUT IT AT THE TOP OF YOUR SIGNATURE <– i didnt start this ok?

Check out the Sodium Shop! its closed now lol
Also check out Cornmoji! Click here! also closed

(ツ) // one unicode character kumquat guard

I would indeed consider my forum signature to be quite small and/or short for the average Scratch forumer with over one thousand posts.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ✨ Tԋҽ WOW Sԋσρ ⭐ || Oϝϝҽɾιɳɠ ҽʋҽɾყƚԋιɳɠ ყσυ ɳҽҽԃ! REOPENED!!! [HIRING!] [RSS Feed]