Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし) [RSS Feed]
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

Your order is complete! Sorry it's sooo big lol :O

BBCode: https://u.cubeupload.com/TheAmazingDog1234/sihanbanner.gif

Thank you for shopping at Happy Paws! If possible, please fill out the review form. =^..^=

Last edited by TheDogLover796 (Jan. 2, 2022 02:34:45)

i like dogs

call me tdl. mainly active on QaS
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

sihan666666 wrote:

sihan666666 wrote:

Does this shop do signature banners if yes I the background colour purple my pfp on the left and right side and my username in the middle The writting colour of my username must be white. I want the background of my pfp to be left out and my OC (the girl in my pfp) only in the left and right!
Also can I be a staff, I will only do studio desc.
Great! Can you please fill out the staff form?

ugh 60 second rule >:(

i like dogs

-RabbitWorld-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheDogLover796 wrote:

sihan666666 wrote:

sihan666666 wrote:

Does this shop do signature banners if yes I the background colour purple my pfp on the left and right side and my username in the middle The writting colour of my username must be white. I want the background of my pfp to be left out and my OC (the girl in my pfp) only in the left and right!
Great! Can you please fill out the staff form?

ugh 60 second rule >:(
thanks for completing my order lol I can't find the be a staff form to you quote it to me.
Review:
Who completed your order? TheDogLover796
Was it what you wanted? A Banner for my signature (fourms)
Why or why did you not like it? It was waaayy to big lol
Would you recommend this shop to others? Sorry but I don't advertise xDDDDDDD

♥ SDS Manager
♥ 6 Featured Studios
♥ FPC #517
♥ SWC Reviewer
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

sihan666666 wrote:

-snippity-
Yes, sorry that it was so big XD

Staff form:

Username:
(Optional) Nickname:
Why do you want to work here?
Do you have any experience?
Codeword (Can be found in Rules)
Other:

Last edited by TheDogLover796 (Jan. 2, 2022 02:43:28)

i like dogs

MagPie4321
Scratcher
8 posts

Could I please have a Welcome to my Profile page thing? It would be kind of like a intro
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

MagPie4321 wrote:

Could I please have a Welcome to my Profile page thing? It would be kind of like a intro
Hmm… Could you fill out the Order form?

Username:
What product (Or Package ID) are you ordering?
Due date (Minimum of 24 hours)
Is there a specific worker you would like to complete your order?
Where should we notify you?
Other:

i like dogs

-ScratchDesign-
Scratcher
100+ posts

sihan666666 wrote:

sihan666666 wrote:

Hi Sihan! Please fill out the form in the main studio (https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30856291) to become a staff member!

TheAmazingDog1234
Scratcher
41 posts

Username: TheAmazingDog1234
(Optional) Nickname: None
Why do you want to work here? I like offering my skills to other people.
Do you have any experience? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/622923521/
Codeword (Can be found in Rules) dogs really like treats!
Other:

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

-ScratchDesign- wrote:

-snippo-
hey sparky, the link isn't working. the ) is part of the link xD

here's the link again, sihan: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30856291

i like dogs

MagPie4321
Scratcher
8 posts

TheDogLover796 wrote:

MagPie4321 wrote:

Hmm… Could you fill out the Order form?

Username:
What product (Or Package ID) are you ordering?
Due date (Minimum of 24 hours)
Is there a specific worker you would like to complete your order?
Where should we notify you?
Other:

A Welcome to my profile page. Due date: anytime you want. No specific person, notify me on my profile.
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

TheAmazingDog1234 wrote:

Username: TheAmazingDog1234
(Optional) Nickname: None
Why do you want to work here? I like offering my skills to other people.
Do you have any experience? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/622923521/
Codeword (Can be found in Rules) dogs really like treats!
Other:
Great! Welcome to Happy Paws

i like dogs

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

MagPie4321 wrote:

-snipp-
Something like what I have?

i like dogs

-ScratchDesign-
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheDogLover796 wrote:

MagPie4321 wrote:

-snipp-

Nice banner, Doggo!

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

-ScratchDesign- wrote:

TheDogLover796 wrote:

MagPie4321 wrote:

-snipp-

Nice banner, Doggo!

ty, sparky! ordered a official happy paws banner

i like dogs

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

Image hosting for MagPie4321

feel free to take a screenshot of it, i animate it for fun xD

i like dogs

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! You are receiving this message because you have recently joined The White Tiger Federation 3.0. Because of this, you now have access to BBcode, banners, advertising on our forum page, and monthly* reviews. Here is how you can access all of these things.
  • In order to get BBcode for your shop, all you need to do is reply to this post or post on our page with a description of what you want, how soon you need it, and any other important info
  • If your shop is still very new, we can provide top-notch banners for your shop. Just provide us with all the important info about what you want
  • We also provide advertising. You can find the advertising form in the forms section on our page.
  • Finally, monthly shop reviews are given to your shop once* a month. Before the review comes, we will post a test order at your shop so that we are able fill some categories in the review.
So again, thank you for join The White Tiger Federation 3.0.
If you need anything, be sure to contact our team of professional and reliable staff.
~The White Tiger Federation team

* If you get your shop review before the 16th of the month, you can request a second review in that same month.

Also please follow the federation thread.

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
-ScratchDesign-
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheDogLover796 wrote:

Image hosting for MagPie4321

feel free to take a screenshot of it, i animate it for fun xD

WOAH! I love it!

-RabbitWorld-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheDogLover796 wrote:

sihan666666 wrote:

-snippity-
Yes, sorry that it was so big XD

Staff form:

Username:
(Optional) Nickname:
Why do you want to work here?
Do you have any experience?
Codeword (Can be found in Rules)
Other:
Its ok I changed the size but its now not animated which is still ok with me!! (I'm eeasy to go with or sometimes xD)
Username: @sihan666666
(Optional) Nickname: Sihan
Why do you want to work here? I love making people happy
Do you have any experience? Yes I hosted 3 shops like these
Codeword: Treats
Other: Nothing!

Last edited by -RabbitWorld- (Jan. 2, 2022 05:13:35)

♥ SDS Manager
♥ 6 Featured Studios
♥ FPC #517
♥ SWC Reviewer
-RabbitWorld-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ScratchDesign- wrote:

sihan666666 wrote:

sihan666666 wrote:

Hi Sihan! Please fill out the form in the main studio (https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30856291) to become a staff member!

hi Sparky, thanks for letting me know I've filled the form in the main studio!

♥ SDS Manager
♥ 6 Featured Studios
♥ FPC #517
♥ SWC Reviewer
-RabbitWorld-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I love your signature Doggo and your Pfp!!!

♥ SDS Manager
♥ 6 Featured Studios
♥ FPC #517
♥ SWC Reviewer
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし) [RSS Feed]