Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし) [RSS Feed]
-blxebell
Scratcher
63 posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

Pαɾƚɳҽɾ Fσɾɱ

Username: -blxebell
Owner: me
Banner Link:
[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/0c720407c6fe0e227c891b8a8f66ec70.png[/img]
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/575482/
Other:


Want a cool banner like this? Visit the Sunflower Shop and order today
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

-blxebell wrote:

Pαɾƚɳҽɾ Fσɾɱ

Username: -blxebell
Owner: me
Banner Link:
[img]https://assets.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/.%2E/0c720407c6fe0e227c891b8a8f66ec70.png[/img]
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/575482/
Other:
Accepted!

i like dogs

call me tdl. mainly active on QaS
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

bump

i like dogs

call me tdl. mainly active on QaS
coral_alt
Scratcher
17 posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

Username: coral_alt
What product (Or Package ID) are you ordering?: banner
Due date (Minimum of 24 hours): February 14
Is there a specific worker you would like to complete your order?: Not really.
Where should we notify you?: here
Other: This is for the Galaxy Awards, so show all you've got. Also make it galaxy themed.

Last edited by coral_alt (Feb. 3, 2022 13:41:13)

CatieCowie
Scratcher
500+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

coral_alt wrote:

Username: coral_alt
What product (Or Package ID) are you ordering?: banner
Due date (Minimum of 24 hours): February 14
Is there a specific worker you would like to complete your order?: Not really.
Where should we notify you?: here
Other: This is for the Galaxy Awards, so show all you've got. Also make it galaxy themed.
Taken

–The creator of The Land of Animals, CatieCowie

To see my entire signature, highlight this text, then press shift+down arrow.

Rainy Stars (Hiring!)

I like cats

The Land of Animals


I've started to become more active on the forums.


banner by -_WaterPup_-


By PancakeBarrage




Dog twins :3 (made by Renaissance Art Shop)
is what’s in the moons (cats and moons) (made by the same as the dogs)

~☃ ɱε૨૨ყ ૮ɦ૨เรƭɱαร ☃~

★✩ Rᴀɪɴʏ Sᴛᴀʀs - Nᴏᴡ Hɪʀɪɴɢ! ✩★
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ I love cats ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Signature banner + merry Christmas and below BBCode made by Jolia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by abcde26
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

bump

i like dogs

call me tdl. mainly active on QaS
Moonlight0619
Scratcher
100+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

Username: Moonlight0619
What product (Or Package ID) are you ordering? - 2B: scratcher package
Due date (Minimum of 24 hours) - 2 weeks from when this is posted
Is there a specific worker you would like to complete your order? - who ever would like to
Where should we notify you? - my profile would be great!
Other: I would like them to be my cat oc but as a dog.

Have a good rest of your day.

If you need more time feel free to tell me but please try to get it done in two weeks. Thank you.

- Luna
CatieCowie
Scratcher
500+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

Gҽɳҽɾαʅ Oɾԃҽɾ Fσɾɱ

Username:CatieCowie
What product (Or Package ID) are you ordering? Studio desription
Due date (Minimum of 24 hours) 24 hr
Is there a specific worker you would like to complete your order? N/a
Where should we notify you? Profile
Other: please make it something like my chat studio’s description but for a rp

–The creator of The Land of Animals, CatieCowie

To see my entire signature, highlight this text, then press shift+down arrow.

Rainy Stars (Hiring!)

I like cats

The Land of Animals


I've started to become more active on the forums.


banner by -_WaterPup_-


By PancakeBarrage




Dog twins :3 (made by Renaissance Art Shop)
is what’s in the moons (cats and moons) (made by the same as the dogs)

~☃ ɱε૨૨ყ ૮ɦ૨เรƭɱαร ☃~

★✩ Rᴀɪɴʏ Sᴛᴀʀs - Nᴏᴡ Hɪʀɪɴɢ! ✩★
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ I love cats ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Signature banner + merry Christmas and below BBCode made by Jolia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by abcde26
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

CatieCowie wrote:

Gҽɳҽɾαʅ Oɾԃҽɾ Fσɾɱ

Username:CatieCowie
What product (Or Package ID) are you ordering? Studio desription
Due date (Minimum of 24 hours) 24 hr
Is there a specific worker you would like to complete your order? N/a
Where should we notify you? Profile
Other: please make it something like my chat studio’s description but for a rp
Taken!

S1234set wrote:

Username: s1234set
What product (Or Package ID) are you ordering? 2B
Due date (Minimum of 24 hours) um.. 3 days tops
Is there a specific worker you would like to complete your order? noo
Where should we notify you? here
Other: pfp is dark black cat( 23 brightness ) they have light grey heart with a white heart inside the grey one. light blue eyes(color blind not blind blind). face front like my current pfp but not in a circle, white background,i would like if i could also have shading. and the thumb will be a light pinkish but have kinda a swirl in of light blue and purple, have one just that plain, and the other has the words ‘interviewing scratchers’ in kinds fancy words,fancy not required.
ig im not that good at drawing, but taken… i think i can do this
umm… are you asking for 3 tn's or just one?

i like dogs

call me tdl. mainly active on QaS
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

S1234set wrote:

TheDogLover796 wrote:

CatieCowie wrote:

Gҽɳҽɾαʅ Oɾԃҽɾ Fσɾɱ

Username:CatieCowie
What product (Or Package ID) are you ordering? Studio desription
Due date (Minimum of 24 hours) 24 hr
Is there a specific worker you would like to complete your order? N/a
Where should we notify you? Profile
Other: please make it something like my chat studio’s description but for a rp
Taken!

S1234set wrote:

Username: s1234set
What product (Or Package ID) are you ordering? 2B
Due date (Minimum of 24 hours) um.. 3 days tops
Is there a specific worker you would like to complete your order? noo
Where should we notify you? here
Other: pfp is dark black cat( 23 brightness ) they have light grey heart with a white heart inside the grey one. light blue eyes(color blind not blind blind). face front like my current pfp but not in a circle, white background,i would like if i could also have shading. and the thumb will be a light pinkish but have kinda a swirl in of light blue and purple, have one just that plain, and the other has the words ‘interviewing scratchers’ in kinds fancy words,fancy not required.
ig im not that good at drawing, but taken… i think i can do this
umm… are you asking for 3 tn's or just one?

its just one, but i kinda want to have one without the words and one with, tho if you cant do that im fine with just one version that has words
Okay ^^

i like dogs

call me tdl. mainly active on QaS
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

Can I just say I love your shop layout! <3 Is it ok if I make a N inspired template from your shop? It's so nice

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

Username: Jolia_RKW
What product are you ordering? banner! Please may it have an aesthetic background based on blue/nature/flowers with some smallish text in the middle in black saying Jolia in all caps/lowercase font also can you make a normal size version and very thin version? Thanks!
Due date (Minimum of 24 hours): 3 days (9th feb)
Is there a specific worker you would like to complete your order? Anyone
Where should we notify you? Profile
Other: white tiger test order!

TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Can I just say I love your shop layout! <3 Is it ok if I make a N inspired template from your shop? It's so nice
Thank you! And of course you can!

Last edited by TheDogLover796 (Feb. 5, 2022 20:11:32)


i like dogs

call me tdl. mainly active on QaS
-dogs
Scratcher
3 posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

CatieCowie wrote:

Gҽɳҽɾαʅ Oɾԃҽɾ Fσɾɱ

Username:CatieCowie
What product (Or Package ID) are you ordering? Studio desription
Due date (Minimum of 24 hours) 24 hr
Is there a specific worker you would like to complete your order? N/a
Where should we notify you? Profile
Other: please make it something like my chat studio’s description but for a rp
Done! You can find it here.
Moonlight0619
Scratcher
100+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

S1234set wrote:

taken! tho do you want the same oc on both the pfp and the thumb?

yes
-dogs
Scratcher
3 posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

bump
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

S1234set wrote:

Username: s1234set
What product (Or Package ID) are you ordering? 2B
Due date (Minimum of 24 hours) um.. 3 days tops
Is there a specific worker you would like to complete your order? noo
Where should we notify you? here
Other: pfp is dark black cat( 23 brightness ) they have light grey heart with a white heart inside the grey one. light blue eyes(color blind not blind blind). face front like my current pfp but not in a circle, white background,i would like if i could also have shading. and the thumb will be a light pinkish but have kinda a swirl in of light blue and purple, have one just that plain, and the other has the words ‘interviewing scratchers’ in kinds fancy words,fancy not required.
Finished!
Here is the pfp:

[img]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/5302/AFUfPB.png[/img]

And the thumbnail can be found here.

Last edited by TheDogLover796 (Feb. 6, 2022 12:58:30)


i like dogs

call me tdl. mainly active on QaS
CatieCowie
Scratcher
500+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

Username: CatieCowie
Who completed your order? Doggo
Was it what you wanted? Yes
Why or why did you not like it? I liked it because it was very simplistic, much like my chat studio which is what I requested
100/10
Would you recommend this shop to others? Yes!
(Optional) Quote for the front page: This shop is perfect for bios, wiwos, and descriptions! I totally recommend!

–The creator of The Land of Animals, CatieCowie

To see my entire signature, highlight this text, then press shift+down arrow.

Rainy Stars (Hiring!)

I like cats

The Land of Animals


I've started to become more active on the forums.


banner by -_WaterPup_-


By PancakeBarrage




Dog twins :3 (made by Renaissance Art Shop)
is what’s in the moons (cats and moons) (made by the same as the dogs)

~☃ ɱε૨૨ყ ૮ɦ૨เรƭɱαร ☃~

★✩ Rᴀɪɴʏ Sᴛᴀʀs - Nᴏᴡ Hɪʀɪɴɢ! ✩★
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ I love cats ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Signature banner + merry Christmas and below BBCode made by Jolia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
by abcde26
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

CatieCowie wrote:

Username: CatieCowie
Who completed your order? Doggo
Was it what you wanted? Yes
Why or why did you not like it? I liked it because it was very simplistic, much like my chat studio which is what I requested
100/10
Would you recommend this shop to others? Yes!
(Optional) Quote for the front page: This shop is perfect for bios, wiwos, and descriptions! I totally recommend!
Thanks! ^^

i like dogs

call me tdl. mainly active on QaS
TheDogLover796
Scratcher
500+ posts

ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし)

bump

i like dogs

call me tdl. mainly active on QaS
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ԋαρρყ ραɯʂ ❝not only that it's a dogs paradise, it's yours, too.❞ ╰┈➤ we offer pfps, thumbnails, reviews, and so much more! now open and hiring! (ᐢ ᴥ ᐢし) [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB