former sac host
cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SAC 2022 Discussion Cartoon Castle

nostalgiaaa wrote:

wanna start on intro message??

here's what I've got so far

Hi (camper name)! I'm (name) and I’ll be your (co) leader for SAC Feb 2022! You've been sorted into Cartoon Castle for this session! (The most EPIC cabin by far hehe) We need your help to rebuild our beautiful castle otherwise it might be shut down FOREVER! Make sure to accept the invite to our cabin! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30815361/ You’ve also been sorted into (name)’s point and minute adding group! (link) If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or (other leader) by typing your question in the studio comments! This session is going to be so amazing, and I can’t wait for us to get started!

cj (he/they)
leading thriller swc march 24'
former sac host
cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

also I never asked how to do you want to sort people into point minute groups. do you want like the odd and I can get the even numbers (or something like that) I just want to make sure we have about even numbers in each group so one isn't overwhelmed.

cj (he/they)
former sac host
nostalgiaaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

I came up with this~

Hi (name), you've been sorted into Cartoon Castle for SAC! You'll be in my group for this session~ (link to group). Please make sure to accept the invite to the lodge <33 We ask that you follow the main lodge~ https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/30837260/ If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us ^^

I'll try combining the two together lol but using cap letters makes it too energetic and we dont want weird vibes lmao

uhh you could take the first half and if its odd you can take another camper and i take bottom half?

Linh
nostalgiaaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

“Hi (camper name)! I'm (name) and I’ll be your (co) leader for SAC Feb 2022~ you've been sorted into Cartoon Castle for this session! We need your help to rebuild our beautiful castle otherwise it might be shut down. Make sure to accept the invite to our lodge which will in your messages. You’ve also been sorted into (name)’s point + minute adding group! (link) If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the lodge comments~ This session is going to be so amazing, and I can’t wait for us to get started! <3”

is this good? boasting about being an epic lodge shouldn't be used bc all lodges are epic + unique in their own ways

Linh
cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nostalgiaaa wrote:

“Hi (camper name)! I'm (name) and I’ll be your (co) leader for SAC Feb 2022~ you've been sorted into Cartoon Castle for this session! We need your help to rebuild our beautiful castle otherwise it might be shut down. Make sure to accept the invite to our lodge which will in your messages. You’ve also been sorted into (name)’s point + minute adding group! (link) If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the lodge comments~ This session is going to be so amazing, and I can’t wait for us to get started! <3”

is this good? boasting about being an epic lodge shouldn't be used bc all lodges are epic + unique in their own ways

Ik it was supposed to be a joke but I get that it didn't come across as intended. I don't really think we need the “which will be in your messages” also maybe we should also add saying to follow the lodge

cj (he/they)
former sac host
cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nostalgiaaa wrote:

uhh you could take the first half and if its odd you can take another camper and i take bottom half?

kk

Last edited by cb2jkl (Jan. 16, 2022 03:53:10)

cj (he/they)
former sac host
nostalgiaaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

cb2jkl wrote:

Ik it was supposed to be a joke but I get that it didn't come across as intended. I don't really think we need the “which will be in your messages” also maybe we should also add saying to follow the lodge
mhm ik but still ppl can come across different things asdhsffd
sure, im on mobile rn so cant edit it currently

Linh
cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

“Hi (camper name)! I'm (name) and I’ll be your (co) leader for SAC Feb 2022~ you've been sorted into Cartoon Castle for this session! We need your help to rebuild our beautiful castle; otherwise it might be shut down. Make sure to accept the invite to our lodge and please follow it as well! You’ve also been sorted into (name)’s point + minute adding group! (link) If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the lodge comments~ This session is going to be so amazing, and I can’t wait for us to get started! <3”

Last edited by cb2jkl (Jan. 17, 2022 21:57:20)

cj (he/they)
former sac host
nostalgiaaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

looks good you can post it in the leader forum

Linh
cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nostalgiaaa wrote:

looks good you can post it in the leader forum

I did it. Also omg its so chaotic in there. I'm trying to post feedback without posting something everyone already said but checking is so hard.

cj (he/they)
former sac host
cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also do you want to make aesthetics for our cabin?

cj (he/they)
former sac host
nostalgiaaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have no experience making aesthetic sets,, so we could ask aesthetic people and make a request? ^^ or like i remember there was a scratch camp account who did request idrk their username now but theyre the same person as @qhostsonq lol

Linh
nostalgiaaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

testing bc my notifs aren't working

Linh