Discuss Scratch

cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SAC 2022 Discussion Cartoon Castle

Sure! Maybe then we can both just add lettering yk depending on whose group it is. ooooh yeah have any idea? I will try to think of some. also happy new years eve! I'm excited for camper sign ups I'm going to change my pfp a little and add more colors. Tell me when you have a ref!

cj (he/they)
leading thriller swc march 24'
former sac host
nostalgiaaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

my ref is the second one in this https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/543724332/!
happy new years (eve)

here's the intro im thinking of for the lodge ^^

Unsafe steps clitter and clatter, or so you think? The staircase is haunted, with fear of tripping and moonlight seams. The jungle is heavy-hearted, with earthy eco-friendly vibes, ropes of vines. Royalty fills the direction, but they aren't magnificent with an everglow. Two people wave you over, CJ and Linh. Both here to make your stay horror-friendly.

Linh
cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Intro sounds good might make a few tiny tiny changes. Also thanks for the ref. The pfp will not rlly have colors except for the lodge colors mixed in (warning)

cj (he/they)
former sac host
nostalgiaaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

ok!

Linh
cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok we still need to do point/minute adding groups (with projects) tell me when u have a thumb And think of some in lodge activities. And pfps. Anything else we should do? Also any ideas for in lodge activities my mind is blank lol.

cj (he/they)
former sac host
cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

And maybe an in lodge activity every week so we would need 4. One could be the one inspired by digital like (real estate agent threatens to take the property of the castle if we can't earn (insert number of coins) in (insert number) of hours) and then maybe some other ones.

cj (he/they)
former sac host
nostalgiaaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

here's yours http://turbowarp.org/622926112/
idrk what else we need to do haha

Linh
cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tysm! also another group activity idea there is a ghost haunting the castle and we need to earn coins so that we can hire a ghost exterminator lol. maybe like we have to get to a certain number by the end of the week. We jus tneed like 2 more activities. Also here is ur pfp sorry it isn't the best tell me if you want anything changed https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/623093688/ I'm gonna start working on the project for my group. I think we do basically like each camper has a comment and they comment on it to add their points/minutes (like people did last session)

cj (he/they)
former sac host
nostalgiaaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

ah thank you <33 i love it! also yep sure and ooh nice activity idea

Linh
cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tysm. welll ill start working on the project soon. Seltzer and I are having a lowest war on camper signups lol.

cj (he/they)
former sac host
cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ok these are the activities I have for each week.

Real estate agent threatens to take the property of the castle if we can't earn (insert number of coins) in a week.

Challenge: Draw some kind of logo or crest for Cartoon Castle. Whoever makes the best one gets 3 coins. There will be one comment in the studio for everyone to comment under submitting their entries. Doing this earns you three coins!

A ghost is haunting the castle. We need to get (number) of coins to hire a ghost exterminator before the week ends.

The final week! The castle is almost back to its former glory. We just need a few more coins to buy all the decorations for the grand reopening. We need (number) of coins to finish.

cj (he/they)
former sac host
nostalgiaaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

mmm sounds good

Linh
nostalgiaaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

anything else we need to work on before camp?

Linh
cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nostalgiaaa wrote:

ah sorry I didn't respond. I don't think so anything you think we need to work on?

cj (he/they)
former sac host
cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nostalgiaaa wrote:

I was wondering when should we introduce the first in-lodge activity. I was thinking maybe a few days into camp. I don't want to like jump an activity right on the first day. Maybe the first day activity should just be y'know saying your name and pronoun preferences.

cj (he/they)
former sac host
nostalgiaaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

hi sorry ^^;;

“hello campers! im linh, and i prefer you dont use pronouns on me my name is just fine. im excited for camp, and hope to get to know all you amazing people <33”

Linh
cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

that sounds awesome! I think we are all done. im super excited eeeee

cj (he/they)
former sac host
cb2jkl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

also woops I forgot I was thinking maybe we can do a special challenge on like Valentines day? Maybe like: It's Valentines Day! Draw something inspired by today and don't forget to use colors like white, red, and pink. It could be an oc or really anything you like!

cj (he/they)
former sac host
nostalgiaaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

sure that works

Linh
nostalgiaaa
Scratcher
100+ posts