Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers! [RSS Feed]
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

gothic-lamp7 wrote:

Username: gothic-lamp7
Type of product: banner
Description: i would like a blue shop banner with a lamp on it for the shop 7 Lamps Shop. Please include shop name and “PfP’s-Scripting and more” or something along the same lines.
Deadline: 7th April 2022
Who you'd like to do it: anyone (employee obviously)
Where to notify you: my profile
Other: none
Accepted!
x

qloakonscratch wrote:

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

Do you make logo's?
Yeah.

Username: Playtpus_WKeyboard
Product: Logo Redesign
Description: I am making a series and I created a logo but no I am not too happy with it. Vector, please
Deadline: Tommorow
accepted!
Changing this to a no. Please choose a longer time limit.

not plat
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

qloakonscratch wrote:

gothic-lamp7 wrote:

Username: gothic-lamp7
Type of product: banner
Description: i would like a blue shop banner with a lamp on it for the shop 7 Lamps Shop. Please include shop name and “PfP’s-Scripting and more” or something along the same lines.
Deadline: 7th April 2022
Who you'd like to do it: anyone (employee obviously)
Where to notify you: my profile
Other: none
Accepted!
x

qloakonscratch wrote:

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

Do you make logo's?
Yeah.

Username: Playtpus_WKeyboard
Product: Logo Redesign
Description: I am making a series and I created a logo but no I am not too happy with it. Vector, please
Deadline: Tommorow
accepted!
Changing this to a no. Please choose a longer time limit.

is next week wensday okay

Last edited by Platypus_WKeyboard (April 1, 2022 15:36:27)



“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed

THIS IS KATANA, SHE'S GOT MY BACK. SHE COULD CUT ALL YOU IN HALF WITH ONE SWORD STROKE, JUST LIKE MOWING THE LAWN. I WOULD ADVISE NOT GETTING KILLED BY HER. HER SWORD TRAPS THE SOULS OF ITS VICTIMS. - Robocop
Sunny-Bunny29
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

Sunny-Bunny29 wrote:

Username: Sunny-Bunny29
Type of product: Shop template
Description: мєℓσ∂ι¢ αят 2.0
Deadline: IDM
Who you'd like to do it: anyone
Where to notify you: here
Other: Make it music related
banner order taken! would you like a gif banner or no?
Bump

Ⓗⓘⓖⓗⓛⓘⓖⓗⓣ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓟⓡⓔⓢⓢ Ⓒⓣⓡⓛ     +⃝ Ⓢⓗⓘⓕⓣ     +⃝     ↓⃝ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓔⓔ ⓜⓨ ⓕⓤⓛⓛ ⓢⓘⓖⓝⓐⓣⓤⓡⓔ

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .
-ˏˋ⋆ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ⋆ˊˎ-

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ @Sxnny ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•
♥ˢʰᵉ/ᴴᵉʳ ♥ᶜᵒᵈᵉʳ ♥ᴬⁿⁱᵐᵃᵗᵒʳ ♥ᴹᵘˢⁱᶜⁱᵃⁿ^◕.◕^)
*★,°*:.☆( ̄▽ ̄)/$:*.°★*
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»


» ⌈ily- Surf Mesa⌋ «
1:04 ─〇───── 2:58
↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»


▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Ⓥⓘⓝⓠⓤⓛ
Ⓚⓤⓜⓞⓡⓘ    -⃝Ⓒⓗⓐⓝ
ⓞⓢⓐⓜⓤⓥⓣ
Ⓖⓛⓘⓣⓒⓗ    _⃝ⓈⓣⓤⓓⓘⓞⓎⓉ

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»


□ taking a break
■ online
□ busy :>
□ sleeping
□ too lazy to change
□ other

↳˳⸙;; ❝ Dream Big ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:



qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

gothic-lamp7 wrote:

Username: gothic-lamp7
Type of product: banner
Description: i would like a blue shop banner with a lamp on it for the shop 7 Lamps Shop. Please include shop name and “PfP’s-Scripting and more” or something along the same lines.
Deadline: 7th April 2022
Who you'd like to do it: anyone (employee obviously)
Where to notify you: my profile
Other: none
Accepted!
x

qloakonscratch wrote:

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

Do you make logo's?
Yeah.

Username: Playtpus_WKeyboard
Product: Logo Redesign
Description: I am making a series and I created a logo but no I am not too happy with it. Vector, please
Deadline: Tommorow
accepted!
Changing this to a no. Please choose a longer time limit.

is next week wensday okay
Yes.

Sunny-Bunny29 wrote:

Sunny-Bunny29 wrote:

Username: Sunny-Bunny29
Type of product: Shop template
Description: мєℓσ∂ι¢ αят 2.0
Deadline: IDM
Who you'd like to do it: anyone
Where to notify you: here
Other: Make it music related
banner order taken! would you like a gif banner or no?
Bump
Taken!

not plat
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

What is the status of the logo I orderded Just asking


“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed

THIS IS KATANA, SHE'S GOT MY BACK. SHE COULD CUT ALL YOU IN HALF WITH ONE SWORD STROKE, JUST LIKE MOWING THE LAWN. I WOULD ADVISE NOT GETTING KILLED BY HER. HER SWORD TRAPS THE SOULS OF ITS VICTIMS. - Robocop
qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

What is the status of the logo I orderded Just asking
almost done

not plat
Platypus_WKeyboard
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

qloakonscratch wrote:

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

What is the status of the logo I orderded Just asking
almost done

Okay Thanks (:


“Do you know what kind of person becomes a psychologist? A person that wishes deep down that everyone more special than them was sick because healthy sounds so much more exciting than boring. You're average, Britta Perry. You're every kid on the playground who didn't get picked on. You're a business casual potted plant, a human white sale. You're VH1 Robocop 2 and Back to the Future 3. You're the center slice of a square cheese pizza. Actually, that sounds delicious. I'm the center slice of a square cheese pizza. You're Jim Belushi.”
- Evil Abed

THIS IS KATANA, SHE'S GOT MY BACK. SHE COULD CUT ALL YOU IN HALF WITH ONE SWORD STROKE, JUST LIKE MOWING THE LAWN. I WOULD ADVISE NOT GETTING KILLED BY HER. HER SWORD TRAPS THE SOULS OF ITS VICTIMS. - Robocop
Jareddddddd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

This is a message from тнε Wнıтε Tıɢεя Fεᴅεяαтıσп 3.0 just checking the activity of your shop. Please reply to this post by 18th April or your shop will be removed from our federation! Any questions post on the White Tiger Federation thread or Jolia's profile
Banner made by Jolia and hosted by Jolia_RKW

qloakonscratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

qloakonscratch wrote:

Platypus_WKeyboard wrote:

What is the status of the logo I orderded Just asking
almost done

Okay Thanks (:
Your order has been finished! You can find it here. There are 2 versions because I wasn't sure which one was better.

not plat
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Username: Jolia_RKW
Type of product: shop template
Description: ok, a template for a 1-4 page shop, everything needs to be short but sweet
Theme colours are this and this.
Deadline: 28th April
Who you'd like to do it: anyone
Where to notify you: Profile
Other:
Bump
This was never done I have changed it please do when you can, deadline is 28th April

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

Username: Jolia_RKW
Type of product: banner
Description: text in the middle is black with a handwritten looking font. Text is ‘“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don't mind” - Dr Seuss' centered in the middle with a background that is pastel/light and maybe nature themed
Deadline: 5 days
Who you'd like to do it: anyone
Where to notify you: profile
Other: test order for white tiger federation

Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Username: Jolia_RKW
Type of product: banner
Description: text in the middle is black with a handwritten looking font. Text is ‘“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don't mind” - Dr Seuss' centered in the middle with a background that is pastel/light and maybe nature themed
Deadline: 5 days
Who you'd like to do it: anyone
Where to notify you: profile
Other: test order for white tiger federation
taken!

Signature wip
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

Dream-123-123 wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Username: Jolia_RKW
Type of product: banner
Description: text in the middle is black with a handwritten looking font. Text is ‘“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don't mind” - Dr Seuss' centered in the middle with a background that is pastel/light and maybe nature themed
Deadline: 5 days
Who you'd like to do it: anyone
Where to notify you: profile
Other: test order for white tiger federation
taken!
Checking on my order! How's it going? Thanks

Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Dream-123-123 wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Username: Jolia_RKW
Type of product: banner
Description: text in the middle is black with a handwritten looking font. Text is ‘“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don't mind” - Dr Seuss' centered in the middle with a background that is pastel/light and maybe nature themed
Deadline: 5 days
Who you'd like to do it: anyone
Where to notify you: profile
Other: test order for white tiger federation
taken!
Checking on my order! How's it going? Thanks
Working on it! I'm rather busy lately. It should be done by tomorrow.

Signature wip
Lavender_lillypad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

Type of product:Forum Banner
Description: User,10,Lavender background
Deadline:Last day of April
Who you'd like to do it:anyone
Where to notify you: : profile



I’m Leila. I’m gender-fluid, so if my pronouns and name changes, my gender does too. I enjoy watching soccer, golf and car racing. My pronouns are flexible, but please don’t use it/its. Merry Christmas!
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

Dream-123-123 wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Dream-123-123 wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Username: Jolia_RKW
Type of product: banner
Description: text in the middle is black with a handwritten looking font. Text is ‘“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don't mind” - Dr Seuss' centered in the middle with a background that is pastel/light and maybe nature themed
Deadline: 5 days
Who you'd like to do it: anyone
Where to notify you: profile
Other: test order for white tiger federation
taken!
Checking on my order! How's it going? Thanks
Working on it! I'm rather busy lately. It should be done by tomorrow.
That's ok so long as it's going well

Dream-123-123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Dream-123-123 wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Dream-123-123 wrote:

Jolia_RKW wrote:

Username: Jolia_RKW
Type of product: banner
Description: text in the middle is black with a handwritten looking font. Text is ‘“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don't mind” - Dr Seuss' centered in the middle with a background that is pastel/light and maybe nature themed
Deadline: 5 days
Who you'd like to do it: anyone
Where to notify you: profile
Other: test order for white tiger federation
taken!
Checking on my order! How's it going? Thanks
Working on it! I'm rather busy lately. It should be done by tomorrow.
That's ok so long as it's going well
order complete!
[center][img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/676115899_3500x10000.png[/img]

Last edited by Dream-123-123 (April 14, 2022 20:25:41)


Signature wip
Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

Dream-123-123 wrote:

order complete!
[center][img]https://uploads.scratch.mit.edu/get_image/project/676115899_3500x10000.png[/img]
I LOVE IT!!!!

Thank you <3

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers!

Review for Flightly Feathered
This review was completed by Jolia from the тнε Wнıтε Tıɢεя Fεᴅεяαтıσп for this shop and uses their official colour/s
First Look 7/10
You have a good title with hiring status, shop name, motto and some symbols but consider adding partnering status too. The banner is great and you have an about, product list and directory. Although the directory shows which oag eyou are on it shows you are on the ‘rules’ page even if you are not and it's basically copy and pasted on all pages. It looks a bit untidy so I'd recommend changing that. There are some inconsistencies with the spacing on the front page too with some large gaps in places that I don't understand why they're there. But overall pretty good.
BBCode Formatting 8/10
Why is there a mix of pink and blue on the second page? Pink isn't even ln the shops official colour? There are some quoting issues on the partners page and on the portfolio page there is loads of quotes around just one thing that I think is unnecessary. But pretty good overall I do like the use of the shop colour consistently.
Product Quality 10/10
Incredible! I love it! (Although I am having size issues I'm not sure if that's just because it's in my signature though…)
Speed 10/10
Excelent!
Customer Service 10/10
Perfect
Accessibility 6/10
There's a brief history that doesn't look like it's been updated for a while (you've got 15/almost 20 pages!) And an about but no resources page. You do have a portfolio but It consists of just one review and order that could probably be shortened. You also have a directory but like mentioned before, there are some adjustments that can be made
Overall 82/100
A few things to improve and make your shop even better would be:
  • Fix the directory
  • Fix the quote, colour and spacing inconsistencies
  • Add a resources page
  • Update the history and adjust the portfolio

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » [NOW OPEN] ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Flightly Feathered •°*”˜.•°*”˜ (Feathered Finds 2.0) - Currently Hiring! - We finish your orders without dropping any feathers! [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB