Discuss Scratch

Dawn_Camps
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cowboy Cabin Leader Discussion

school4girlhd wrote:

Hi, Dawn! In case I can't update the in cabin dailies, here is the list so you can post them in the comments if need be. Thanks!

~Snip~
Thanks!

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to do the weekly or even the daily. :0 I know its worth a lot of points. Any tips/encouragement?

Last edited by school4girlhd (Jan. 2, 2022 16:58:39)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Dawn_Camps
Scratcher
1000+ posts

school4girlhd wrote:

I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to do the weekly or even the daily. :0 I know its worth a lot of points. Any tips/encouragement?
Hmm, maybe take a walk or something, then try to sit down and write? I find that doing something else for a bit helps me focus on writing after.

Dawn_Camps
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I forgot to tell you that we'll be adding 100 words = ⛤ at the end of camp.

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dawn_Camps wrote:

school4girlhd wrote:

Hmm, maybe take a walk or something, then try to sit down and write? I find that doing something else for a bit helps me focus on writing after.

Thanks!

Last edited by school4girlhd (Jan. 3, 2022 16:12:21)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dawn_Camps wrote:

Okay. I just thought that it would be better to add it as we go along so that they know if they've earned their 25 sheriff stars for a pfp?

I've only added the 100 words = 1⛤ for myself and Scarlet so far.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Dawn_Camps
Scratcher
1000+ posts

school4girlhd wrote:

Dawn_Camps wrote:

Okay. I just thought that it would be better to add it as we go along so that they know if they've earned their 25 sheriff stars for a pfp?

I've only added the 100 words = 1⛤ for myself and Scarlet so far.
Yeah, you have a point, but it might get hard later on. It might be hard to remember how many 100 words = ⛤ you've already added. You can continue if you want. I just thought it would be easier.

I forgot how many messages I would get on the word wars project. XD I came back with 73 messages and only 9 of them weren't on the Word Wars project. XD

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dawn_Camps wrote:

school4girlhd wrote:

Dawn_Camps wrote:

snip

Snip
Yeah, you have a point, but it might get hard later on. It might be hard to remember how many 100 words = ⛤ you've already added. You can continue if you want. I just thought it would be easier.

I forgot how many messages I would get on the word wars project. XD I came back with 73 messages and only 9 of them weren't on the Word Wars project. XD

Okay. I think I will add everyone's 100 words = ⛤ for what everyone has so far, and then I'll close that system, saying that at 11:59 p.m. UTC time today, the 100 words = 1 ⛤ will be over.

Haha, yep, I thought that would happen. When Mayhem posts the memory book cover voting project, she'll get a lot of messages, too. XD

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Dawn_Camps
Scratcher
1000+ posts

school4girlhd wrote:

Dawn_Camps wrote:

school4girlhd wrote:

Dawn_Camps wrote:

snip

Snip

Okay. I think I will add everyone's 100 words = ⛤ for what everyone has so far, and then I'll close that system, saying that at 11:59 p.m. UTC time today, the 100 words = 1 ⛤ will be over.

Haha, yep, I thought that would happen. When Mayhem posts the memory book cover voting project, she'll get a lot of messages, too. XD
Sounds good!

I pity her. XD

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dawn_Camps wrote:

School4girlhd wrote:

Sounds good!

I pity her. XD

Okay great! Yeah, haha. XD

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

@Peachy_Rain asked me if JWC will run biannual or triannually. Will it? I think that if it did run multiple times a year, it might need to change its name to make sense. But I was just asking so that I would know how to respond.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Dawn_Camps
Scratcher
1000+ posts

school4girlhd wrote:

@Peachy_Rain asked me if JWC will run biannual or triannually. Will it? I think that if it did run multiple times a year, it might need to change its name to make sense. But I was just asking so that I would know how to respond.
Yeah, she asked me too. I might make a summer session. Yeah, we would need to change the name. XD

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dawn_Camps wrote:

school4girlhd wrote:

Yeah, she asked me too. I might make a summer session. Yeah, we would need to change the name. XD

Okay.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi, Dawn! What do you think our cabin mascot could be? Possibly a cowgirl that looks a little bit like both of us? I'm just asking because @YorkiesAreAmazing123 asked.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Btw, how active do you think you'll be for cabin wars? Since they're both on Saturdays, I can be fairly active.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Dawn_Camps
Scratcher
1000+ posts

school4girlhd wrote:

Hi, Dawn! What do you think our cabin mascot could be? Possibly a cowgirl that looks a little bit like both of us? I'm just asking because @YorkiesAreAmazing123 asked.
That would be cool! Do you want to make her or should I?

school4girlhd wrote:

Btw, how active do you think you'll be for cabin wars? Since they're both on Saturdays, I can be fairly active.
I can't be on after 1 p.m. because my parents have that as an “electronic free” time. And I might sleep in. XD

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dawn_Camps wrote:

school4girlhd wrote:

That would be cool! Do you want to make her or should I?

school4girlhd wrote:

I can't be on after 1 p.m. because my parents have that as an “electronic free” time. And I might sleep in. XD

Well, for the mascot, you can come up with a character and appearance, and you can draw her if you want, but @YorkiesAreAmazing123 is making a drawing of the three siblings mascots together.

Okay, no problem. xD

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Dawn_Camps
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey, Jean! I was wondering if you're planning on making a Cowboy Cabin aesthetic? If not, I probably will.

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dawn_Camps wrote:

Hey, Jean! I was wondering if you're planning on making a Cowboy Cabin aesthetic? If not, I probably will.

Hey! I haven't been planning on making so, so you can!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Dawn_Camps
Scratcher
1000+ posts

school4girlhd wrote:

Dawn_Camps wrote:

Hey! I haven't been planning on making so, so you can!
Ok!