Discuss Scratch

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cowboy Cabin Leader Discussion

It's done! You can go to this project and click to see the different ones I made. One of them has words, and the other doesn't. I wasn't sure which you would like more. Then, you can click see inside to export and upload one of them as your pfp. Or you can take a screenshot. Hope you like it!

https://turbowarp.org/610720981

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also, I was wondering, would you like me to make a schedule for JWCs events? It would probably help everyone plan and stay on task.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
----Dawn----
Scratcher
100+ posts

school4girlhd wrote:

It's done! You can go to this project and click to see the different ones I made. One of them has words, and the other doesn't. I wasn't sure which you would like more. Then, you can click see inside to export and upload one of them as your pfp. Or you can take a screenshot. Hope you like it!

https://turbowarp.org/610720981
It looks great! I can't take it right now, but I'll save it tomorrow! Which item are you making for yourself?

school4girlhd wrote:

Also, I was wondering, would you like me to make a schedule for JWCs events? It would probably help everyone plan and stay on task.
Yes please! You should be hosting this instead of me!

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

----Dawn---- wrote:

It looks great! I can't take it right now, but I'll save it tomorrow! Which item are you making for yourself?

No problem. I was thinking maybe a horseshoe.

----Dawn---- wrote:

Okay. I'll work on it tomorrow.

You're an amazing host, and every host needs help. Afterall SWC has 2 hosts and a few co-hosts, too. XD

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
----Dawn----
Scratcher
100+ posts

school4girlhd wrote:

----Dawn---- wrote:

No problem. I was thinking maybe a horseshoe.

----Dawn---- wrote:

Okay. I'll work on it tomorrow.

You're an amazing host, and every host needs help. Afterall SWC has 2 hosts and a few co-hosts, too. XD
A horseshoe sounds awesome! And thank you for the vote of confidence!

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here's the schedule I came up with:

-December 15th or maybe sooner: Everyone should know what they are assigned so they can start working on it.

-December 20th: All cabins should have their cabin most-likely-tos planned out, and everyone should be brainstorming in their group (memory book or writing comp).

-December 25th: All of the main cabin weeklies and dailies should be planned out, and all of the in-cabin dailies should be ready.

Note: I was thinking that maybe it would be good if camper sign-ups close on the 30th so that we have time to re-sort campers if need be.

-December 31st: The main cabin point-counting project comes out.

-January 1st: In UTC time, camp starts

-January 2nd: The first main cabin weekly is up. Word wars project is posted.

-January 8th: First cabin wars! Weekly 1 is due at 11:59 p.m. on the 8th UTC time.

-January 9th: The second main cabin weekly starts.

-January 15th: The memory book cover voting project comes out. Weekly 2 is due at 11:59 p.m. on the 15th UTC time.

-January 16th: The third main cabin weekly starts. All leaders should be looking for funny comments in the main cabin and their cabins for the memory book. xD

-January 22nd: Cabin wars! The writing comp project comes out. Weekly 3 is due at 11:59 p.m. on the 22nd UTC time.

-January 23rd: The fourth and final main cabin weekly starts. The memory book cover voting closes at 11:59 p.m. on the 23rd UTC time.

-January 28th: Each cabin has their campers vote for most-likely-tos.

-January 29th: Weekly 4 is due at 11:59 p.m. on the 29th UTC time. The writing comp closes at 11:59 p.m. on the 29th UTC time.

-January 31st: Last day of camp. Only words written before 11:59 p.m. on the 31st UTC time can be added. Most-likely-to voting closes.

-February 3rd: Every cabin should add words from their cabin to count for points. Every most-likely-to results should be given to the memory book group and quotes for the memory book should be finalized. The writing entries should be judged, and the entries should be sorted into categories.

-February 5th: The writing comp results come out!

-February 6th: The cabin rankings project comes out and so does the memory book.

If you think that this schedule works, then we could let the other leaders know about it in the leader forum. Let me know if you want me to change something.

Last edited by school4girlhd (Dec. 5, 2021 20:49:15)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

----Dawn---- wrote:

A horseshoe sounds awesome! And thank you for the vote of confidence!

Thanks. No problem!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
----Dawn----
Scratcher
100+ posts

school4girlhd wrote:

Here's the schedule I came up with:

-December 15th or maybe sooner: Everyone should know what they are assigned so they can start working on it.

-December 20th: All cabins should have their cabin most-likely-tos planned out, and everyone should be brainstorming in their group (memory book or writing comp).

-December 25th: All of the main cabin weeklies and dailies should be planned out, and all of the in-cabin dailies should be ready.

Note: I was thinking that maybe it would be good if camper sign-ups close on the 30th so that we have time to re-sort campers if need be.

-December 31st: The main cabin point-counting project comes out.

-January 1st: In UTC time, camp starts

-January 2nd: The first main cabin weekly is up. Word wars project is posted.

-January 8th: First cabin wars! Weekly 1 is due at 11:59 p.m. on the 8th UTC time.

-January 9th: The second main cabin weekly starts.

-January 15th: The memory book cover voting project comes out. Weekly 2 is due at 11:59 p.m. on the 15th UTC time.

-January 16th: The third main cabin weekly starts. All leaders should be looking for funny comments in the main cabin and their cabins for the memory book. xD

-January 22nd: Cabin wars! The writing comp project comes out. Weekly 3 is due at 11:59 p.m. on the 22nd UTC time.

-January 23rd: The fourth and final main cabin weekly starts. The memory book cover voting closes at 11:59 p.m. on the 23rd UTC time.

-January 28th: Each cabin has their campers vote for most-likely-tos.

-January 29th: Weekly 4 is due at 11:59 p.m. on the 29th UTC time. The writing comp closes at 11:59 p.m. on the 29th UTC time.

-January 31st: Last day of camp. Only words written before 11:59 p.m. on the 31st UTC time can be added. Most-likely-to voting closes.

-February 3rd: Every cabin should add words from their cabin to count for points. Every most-likely-to results should be given to the memory book group and quotes for the memory book should be finalized. The writing entries should be judged, and the entries should be sorted into categories.

-February 5th: The writing comp results come out!

-February 6th: The cabin rankings project comes out and so does the memory book.

If you think that this schedule works, then we could let the other leaders know about it in the leader forum. Let me know if you want me to change something.
That's a great schedule! I'll repost it on the leader forum!

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

----Dawn---- wrote:

Thanks! And thanks for assigning us the statuses and sibling studio makers. What were you thinking for who to assign for the memory book committee and the writing comp committee?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
----Dawn----
Scratcher
100+ posts

school4girlhd wrote:

----Dawn---- wrote:

Thanks! And thanks for assigning us the statuses and sibling studio makers. What were you thinking for who to assign for the memory book committee and the writing comp committee?
I'm still working on that, some of the leaders aren't as active so I want to make sure that I don't put only leaders who aren't as active on the same comittee.

Last edited by ----Dawn---- (Dec. 5, 2021 21:11:45)

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

----Dawn---- wrote:

I'm still working on that, some of the leaders aren't as active so I want to make sure that I don't put only leaders who aren't as active on the same comittee.

Okay, that makes sense.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Rok3Animations
Scratcher
100+ posts

Y e s
Dawn_Camps
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! I created a new account for camps, so I'll be hosting JWC from this account. I'll use this for planning.

----Dawn----
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dawn_Camps wrote:

Hello! I created a new account for camps, so I'll be hosting JWC from this account. I'll use this for planning.
I'm confirming that this is me.

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

----Dawn---- wrote:

Dawn_Camps wrote:

Okay, no problem! Btw, I saw that the font in the pfp is a little small. I could make it bigger if you want.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Dawn_Camps
Scratcher
1000+ posts

school4girlhd wrote:

----Dawn---- wrote:

Dawn_Camps wrote:

Okay, no problem! Btw, I saw that the font in the pfp is a little small. I could make it bigger if you want.
That would be great, thanks!

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dawn_Camps wrote:

school4girlhd wrote:

Okay! I added the new version into the project: https://turbowarp.org/610720981

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Dawn_Camps
Scratcher
1000+ posts

school4girlhd wrote:

Dawn_Camps wrote:

school4girlhd wrote:

Thanks!

school4girlhd
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dawn_Camps wrote:

school4girlhd wrote:

Thanks!

No problem! Btw, are you going to change the JWC main cabin studio host to your new acc?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Dawn_Camps
Scratcher
1000+ posts

school4girlhd wrote:

Dawn_Camps wrote:

school4girlhd wrote:

Thanks!

No problem! Btw, are you going to change the JWC main cabin studio host to your new acc?
Yep, but first this account has to become an official scratcher.

(I'm trying to post this, but it's so annoying since I have to wait 120 seconds between posts instead of 60 because I'm a new scratcher. )

Last edited by Dawn_Camps (Dec. 6, 2021 00:46:34)