Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Weeg's Code shop! Ready for orders involving code! (ORDERS AND HIRING CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) [RSS Feed]
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Weeg's Code shop! Ready for orders involving code! (ORDERS AND HIRING CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

jaydar1012374 wrote:

(although this website isn't actually that cool, it's kinda stupid).
I can't even print Hello World in a coding language that isn't Scratch itself or Lua.

I specialize in animating fight collabs. I've entered the ‘decent’ stage.

A couple of studios I’m in:

A kumquat ate my productivity.
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

Weeg's Code shop! Ready for orders involving code! (ORDERS AND HIRING CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

BionicBoy554 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

(although this website isn't actually that cool, it's kinda stupid).
I can't even print Hello World in a coding language that isn't Scratch itself or Lua.
hey, i don't know how to code Lua myself

btw, the fact that i called it stupid is in the way that it's stupid, in the best way

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (May 1, 2022 17:12:30)

Tem Shop
Employee and creator of Weeg's Code Shop here!
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

.ruivger gd;lbnktl;34mkjtr gfb bgtrsebjvkgbj drnhygfbxnbklgh4ywnjbtshxdicvo p[lkmndyfkmcglv[cnbskjpl'kljmfneblckv fngbfxkl d vxbcdsjkdcnbksjc jlclkjslka;ldkjop3rwijvxkcl h
bump

Tem Shop
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: PSstarindia776
Order details (PLEASE be specific): Cloud lists
Where to contact you: On my profile comments.
Read the Regulations: UPUPDOWNDOWNLEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHTBASELECTSTART
Type of code (see the types of code we offer): Cloud Scratch Code
Notes: it should be made in such a way that it fits in with any kind of code (Don't make it leaderboards. It should be like how we use cloud variables.)

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
Intermediate Scratch Programmer ~~ Owner of Written Inc ~~ Owner of The Speedy Shop (formly scratch's habbit) ~~ Worker at emarald shop and crown cown ~~ Member of numerous small collabs
What I like ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's go to Europa to drink space-water!
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

Notes: it should be made in such a way that it fits in with any kind of code (Don't make it leaderboards. It should be like how we use cloud variables.)
accepted

@ThatCoder77471 can you do this
my brain no do cloud stuff

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (May 14, 2022 20:10:05)

Tem Shop
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

PSstarindia776 wrote:

accepted

Thanks!

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
Intermediate Scratch Programmer ~~ Owner of Written Inc ~~ Owner of The Speedy Shop (formly scratch's habbit) ~~ Worker at emarald shop and crown cown ~~ Member of numerous small collabs
What I like ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Let's go to Europa to drink space-water!
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

PSstarindia776 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

PSstarindia776 wrote:

accepted

Thanks!

Hi!
Just wanted to check my order status…
Can you please tell me the same?

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
jomarichavez001
Scratcher
98 posts

Username: jomarichavez001
Order details (PLEASE be specific): Obsticle Avioding Path Finder for the enemy to chase the player through a scrolling maze
Where to contact you: Profile
Type of code (see the types of code we offer): Advanced-ish General Scratch Code
Notes:

Last edited by jomarichavez001 (July 19, 2022 17:11:02)

forever
stare at a computer screen for no reason
end
wallgaudy
Scratcher
55 posts

Username: wallgaudy
Order details (PLEASE be specific): Coding player movement
Where to contact you: My Gamejolt or my Scratch profile
Type of code (see the types of code we offer): Advanced-ish General Scratch Code
Notes: I am a lazy couch potato, so don't get surprised I lose my place record time

Last edited by wallgaudy (July 19, 2022 07:15:55)

I am officially 13 now. Not that cool tbh, but it feels like something I should mention.
ComputerLevel
Scratcher
100+ posts

Shop name: The Salad Shop
Shop banner (optional):
Read the Regulations: Yeah UPUPDOWNDOWNLEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHTBASELECTSTART
Notes: the studio is https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/31890029/ and the forum is https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/619215/ . Thx!

Check out my shop!

If the thing I posted is related to mobile, I am so sorry but that is my hill to die on. Please be understanding.
My bump practices:
le bump
The rest of my signature was eaten by a kumquat, so I employed protecters:
「◦◡◦::#FF0099 boolean //Alex: fast, diligent, and eat bad kumquats for breakfast

「'◡'::#FF9900 boolean //Genesis: determined, will eat any kumquat that dare comes near
PSstarindia776
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi! I have a long lost order not completed. Please tell it's status

Regards,
@PSstarindia776
————————–
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aw man I missed some stuff

(did I?)

Last edited by -TheGD3Master- (July 31, 2022 16:01:26)

flamekeeper700
Scratcher
100+ posts

Job Application form:
Username: @flamekeeper700
How active you are: 4(out of ten)(unless activity lowers significantly, then only a little maybe once every few days
Skills: intermediate-advanced code (okay cloud code, but not for multiplayer) tile/list/stamp translating and working hours on end without getting bored
Read the Regulations: upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbaselectstart
Following the topic:in a sec
Notes:~~~

Last edited by flamekeeper700 (July 31, 2022 23:12:40)

RattyTheEd2011
Scratcher
33 posts

Username:RattyTheEd2011
How active you are: 5/10
Skills: Fairly good at general scratch coding & a basic level of python
Read the Regulations:UPUPDOWNDOWNLEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHTBASELECTSTART
Following the topic:Yes
Notes:Can help with a variety of coding bits and pieces

Last edited by RattyTheEd2011 (Aug. 3, 2022 06:35:11)

RattyTheEd2011's coding shop, Now hiring
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'm sorry for the inactivity, however, my life has been uhhh… a bit more busy than usual, to say the least. This may mean I'm closing, it may not. Not sure yet, but I still apologize for my absence.
For now, orders and staff will probably be closed. Once again, I'm sorry.

Thanks for the memories and good times. Jaydar out.

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (Aug. 30, 2022 19:49:26)

Tem Shop
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

I'm sorry for the inactivity, however, my life has been uhhh… a bit more busy than usual, to say the least. This may mean I'm closing, it may not. Not sure yet, but I still apologize for my absence.
god, how has it been almost a year since this dumpsterfire opened

Tem Shop
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

Thanks for the memories and good times. Jaydar out.
Now don't get me wrong, I don't intend on closing yet.
I just wanted to address the elephant in the room so that I can have some peace of mind and clarity.

Once again, I apologize for disappearing, especially without notice, but I get the feeling it doesn't even matter that much.
Like everything was the same without me.
But I feel like this was something I needed to get off my chest.

Some day, when I'm not so busy, this shop will come back.
Some day.

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (Aug. 30, 2022 20:00:31)

Tem Shop
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Weeg's Code shop! Ready for orders involving code! (ORDERS AND HIRING CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) [RSS Feed]