Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Weeg's Code shop! Ready for orders involving code! (ORDERS AND HIRING CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) [RSS Feed]
RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Weeg's Code shop! Ready for orders involving code! (ORDERS AND HIRING CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

jaydar1012374 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

NatKingCoder wrote:

Username: NatKingCoder
Order details (PLEASE be specific) Beta testing for my new save code storage system, see this forum page for more instructions.
Where to contact you: Profile/Forum Thread Above (If there are bugs)
Read the Regulations: UPUPDOWNDOWNLEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHTBASELECTSTART
Notes: This does involve downloading a 2.56 MB HTML file
Okay! How do i do teh thingy
wait what's a save code
https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/Saving_Data

shortened version: basically, for example, i make a survival game, a player wants to leave but they want to keep their progress so theres a button called Save, clicking it would give the player a lot of letters and numbers, the player copies that and saves it in like a notepad file

when the player wants to play again, they click a button saying Open, they input in the letters and numbers they put in the notepad file, and boom their progress has been restored

Last edited by RobloxianMinecraft (Jan. 20, 2022 12:15:43)

VIRUS THINGY, PUT IT AT THE TOP OF YOUR SIGNATURE <– i didnt start this ok?

Check out the Sodium Shop! its closed now lol
Also check out Cornmoji! Click here! also closed

(ツ) // one unicode character kumquat guard

I would indeed consider my forum signature to be quite small and/or short for the average Scratch forumer with over one thousand posts.
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Weeg's Code shop! Ready for orders involving code! (ORDERS AND HIRING CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)

jaydar1012374 wrote:

SquakyDude wrote:

Hi!

Username: SquakyDude
How active you are: Very active
Skills: Coding (I can't do scrolling things but I can do basic multiplayer things and platformers veery easily)
Read the Regulations: UPUPDOWNDOWNLEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHTBASELECTSTART (xD)
Following the topic: yes
Notes: I can do a little bit of everything

Purvitekriwal wrote:

Usernameurvitekriwal
How active you are: 8
Skills: Coding mostly all and debugging only a bit
Read the Regulations: yes
Following the topic:UPUPDOWNDOWNLEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHTBASELECTSTART
Notes:

Both accepted!
thanks

Highlight +shift+ down to see full signature
Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Touch of adventure White Tiger Federation

signature in progress
ThatCoder77471
Scratcher
1000+ posts

inactive :( probably because no one is

b
u
m
p
i
n
g

A Terminal-Based Scratch Programmer for Windows and Linux

Also,
osu!lazer

Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi could not see it till 12 pages(in show my topics qnd posts) so could not bump will bump from now on

Generation 20: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

signature in progress
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

jaydar1012374 wrote:

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

jaydar1012374 wrote:

NatKingCoder wrote:

Username: NatKingCoder
Order details (PLEASE be specific) Beta testing for my new save code storage system, see this forum page for more instructions.
Where to contact you: Profile/Forum Thread Above (If there are bugs)
Read the Regulations: UPUPDOWNDOWNLEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHTBASELECTSTART
Notes: This does involve downloading a 2.56 MB HTML file
Okay! How do i do teh thingy
wait what's a save code
I can do it instead if you want
yea that sounds good
ye

jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

smol announcement lol:

I've been learning JavaScript for fun recently, so we may be able to offer help with JavaScript soon, but I need to figure out how to fix runtime errors before we can do it properly.

Tem Shop
Employee and creator of Weeg's Code Shop here!
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A small announcement by me too-
I can offer Qbasic (QB64) code for you with steps to convert it into an application as i have even made a calcylator with it but i cannot do complicated thngs so if someone asks for a simple Qbasic code i will give you in a day if it is short and in a week max if i can do it. Debugging of Qbasic code also available

signature in progress
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

Another small announcement! We now have an off-topic page!

Tem Shop
scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username:scratchgaming2222
Order details:red gobo laughing in text to speech 100 times (call project annoyance sim)
Where to contact you:profile
Read the Regulations:yes
Notes:idk just put the red gobo in the 1st background you see in pick a background

thanks cannedkoolaid for the banner!
highlight then ctrl shift down to see the rest of my siggy
scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

Hi! This sight is really a mess.

if you see this make a New topic called plup on show and tell
scratchgaming2222
Scratcher
500+ posts

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

Order details:red gobo laughing in text to speech 100 times (call project annoyance sim)
Notes:idk just put the red gobo in the 1st background you see in pick a background
show variable [Love for this order v]
set [love for this order v] to [1000]

thanks cannedkoolaid for the banner!
highlight then ctrl shift down to see the rest of my siggy
scratchgaming2222

i wrote:

Hi! This sight is really a mess.

if you see this make a New topic called plup on show and tell
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

scratchgaming2222 wrote:

show variable [Love for this order v]
set [love for this order v] to [1000]
Done!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/643453146/

Tem Shop
-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

bumpb

RobloxianMinecraft
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bumpity the bumper bumped on the bump and said bumpity the bump bumped on the bump and said bumpity the bump bumped on the bump and said bumpity the bump bumped on the bump and said bumpity the bump bumped on the bump and said bumpity the bump bumped on the bump and said bumpity the bump bumped on the bump and said bumpity the bump bumped on the bump and said bumpity the bump bumped on the bump and said bumpity the bump bumped on the bump and said bumpity the bump bumped on the bump so basically bumpity the bump bumped on the bump

VIRUS THINGY, PUT IT AT THE TOP OF YOUR SIGNATURE <– i didnt start this ok?

Check out the Sodium Shop! its closed now lol
Also check out Cornmoji! Click here! also closed

(ツ) // one unicode character kumquat guard

I would indeed consider my forum signature to be quite small and/or short for the average Scratch forumer with over one thousand posts.
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

woo we can actually offer advanced-ish JavaScript
i figured out how to fix runtime errors

Last edited by jaydar1012374 (Feb. 20, 2022 12:25:21)

Tem Shop
Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

And also what i said Qb64 too

signature in progress
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Do you think you could do an echo for a sound effect by any chance? I don’t think mine is good enough
(edit was a correction. original said change, now it's chance.)

Last edited by BionicBoy554 (March 4, 2022 23:26:54)

I specialize in animating fight collabs. I've entered the ‘decent’ stage.

A couple of studios I’m in:

A kumquat ate my productivity.
jaydar1012374
Scratcher
100+ posts

BionicBoy554 wrote:

Do you think you could do an echo for a sound effect by any change? I don’t think mine is good enough
nah we're code guys, m8, not sound experts

Tem Shop
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Well, do you mind looking at my code at all?

Dahipuri
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BionicBoy554 wrote:

Well, do you mind looking at my code at all?
please fill out the form so that we can undersstand what you want

signature in progress
BionicBoy554
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My code contains
9 control blocks
5 sound blocks
3 uses of operators and the volume value
Most importantly, a hat block (when I receive)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Weeg's Code shop! Ready for orders involving code! (ORDERS AND HIRING CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) [RSS Feed]