Discuss Scratch

Not_Captain
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ace Attorney Custom (And Official) Sprites Topic

CaptainVictoria wrote:

I'm trying to animate trilogy Iris and Dahlia. Should I keep their original size or size them down a bit? They don't seem to lose (much) quality when I do.
Bump. I'm really getting bored just staring at her. I've already edited her enough to get her stand animations. But I haven't gotten to the rest cuz I want to be sure it's worth it to take up this much space on my tablet.
This is literally how big I'm talking about. Also, I don't think I have her in a correct aspect ratio. Ibis doesn't offer exact aspect ratios calculated by them so I have to rely on my stupid brain for the math.

My entire siggy has some cool stuff, make sure to scroll down…!

Pssst- they all work…!
There is a second page to Google.
How many times have you quit before clicking that second page? On that page could have been just the thing you were looking for, don't give up before looking.

-

If you ever see Gregory Edgeworth as one of the trending searches on the aceattorney.fandom wiki, chances are it was me-

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Not_Captain wrote:

Bump. I'm really getting bored just staring at her. I've already edited her enough to get her stand animations. But I haven't gotten to the rest cuz I want to be sure it's worth it to take up this much space on my tablet.
This is literally how big I'm talking about. Also, I don't think I have her in a correct aspect ratio. Ibis doesn't offer exact aspect ratios calculated by them so I have to rely on my stupid brain for the math.
I've decided to downsize her I guess. The other trilogy sprites I have seem to be downsized, why should she be any different?
Also, bump because I don't want to be flagged as “nEcRoPoStInG”.

You? Nibelheim!! Me? G O N G A G A ! !

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Call me a geek or a weeb, whatever. Because I'm proud of it.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)
Anyhoo, here are some of my best models.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

The entire collection of character models…

Gregory looks cool and objects my posts from kumquats.
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have made Larry, but all his poses have bottom halves.

And… Deid Mann.
Code: SHWEHP
EO's life is now complete.

And Larry Butz again, but in AAI, with his SOJ outfit.

Also, new Nina Lawson.

Sorry I haven't posted anything in so long. I almost forgot I was doing that-

Last edited by CaptainVictoria (July 4, 2023 11:14:30)

I'm a Final Fantasy and Ace Attorney fan, though I've never played FF for myself.
Transformers especially I've looked at the Wiki so many times, I'll get into the entire lore, yes… I'm that person.

I'm told I'm very good at recreating characters from my fandoms (which I'm kind of closed off from…)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

DietermiGamzD125
Scratcher
1 post

Oh wow lots of interesting stuff in here! I'll follow the discussion and maybe when I get the time I'll make something of my own.
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DietermiGamzD125 wrote:

Oh wow lots of interesting stuff in here! I'll follow the discussion and maybe when I get the time I'll make something of my own.
Great! I'll be looking forward to it.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I found this Secret Agent Larry sprite on this court-records forum by a user named mercurialSK and I'm crying because he hasn't been on since 2016 so I can't ask if I could use it. It looks so clean-
https://i.postimg.cc/FRw8GMqk/Co77fRT.gif

Secret Agent Larry, for the PSP-

Last edited by CaptainVictoria (Nov. 2, 2023 01:35:58)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Heads up, but any kind of sprites you got in Objection.lol hosted by Discord are sure to be down by next month, as they've decided to take down their file hosting service. So I'd suggest looking through your sprites and converting them to something else, Postimg, ibb, whatever you use. All the cool kids are using File Garden though. (I'm debating on getting an account on there because it can host sound files too.)

That also means half the sprites in the description are dead (for now), So I'll have to fix them and preserve more of the swiggity swag I've accumulated before this happens.

Oh yeah, I'll be posting the converted ones soon. Right now, I've got and older Kay Faraday design, an AAI Phoenix Wright, a decked out SOJ Klavier Gavin and also an SD Witness young Klavier.

(I feel bad because I haven't backed up sounds at all-)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

Rokosik
Scratcher
17 posts

wow theres already 20 pages now! congrats

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Rokosik wrote:

wow theres already 20 pages now! congrats
Thanks! I'm honestly glad this forum isn't too huge. Lol

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

tinysootypaws
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wooo I was just looking for these, thank you very much!

soot • she/her
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tinysootypaws wrote:

Wooo I was just looking for these, thank you very much!
Well, you're welcome. Lol Though I have to repost a lot of the codes in the description, so be aware.

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Update: Now that forums are up again, I can say that I have a LOT more backed up, and even sounds, and am hosting those on Filegarden and Postimages both. Not sure when I'll actually be posting the redone codes, though. Just expect some updates at some point.

(So apparently Scratch doesn't let us say the name of the site we use these codes for anymore, great reasons to leave the forums closed for 6 days. Wonderful work once again, guys.)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

SilKeaSilver
Scratcher
100+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

Update: Now that forums are up again, I can say that I have a LOT more backed up, and even sounds, and am hosting those on Filegarden and Postimages both. Not sure when I'll actually be posting the redone codes, though. Just expect some updates at some point.

(So apparently Scratch doesn't let us say the name of the site we use these codes for anymore, great reasons to leave the forums closed for 6 days. Wonderful work once again, guys.)

We're banned from saying lol?
What?!

The post that this signature is attached to is almost entirely composed of my disjointed ramblings at a time when I really should be asleep.

SilKea // She/her // Sleep Deprived
CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

What?!

Guess so. And it apparently took them 6 days to add it into their blacklist :)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.

EOOEOKWOJDO
Scratcher
500+ posts

CaptainVictoria wrote:

SilKeaSilver wrote:

CaptainVictoria wrote:

What?!

Guess so. And it apparently took them 6 days to add it into their blacklist :)

hello, boy

CaptainVictoria
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Technically not Ace Attorney, but here's a Project X Zone style character I've been working on.
(Was going to post with postimages, but no, they don't allow postimage links in forums anymore either, or even Google Drive which surprised the heck out of me since they love Google so much-)

Last edited by CaptainVictoria (Dec. 14, 2023 03:49:58)

AA:
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Gregory Edgeworth
Godot
My AA RP.