Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Lofi Shop! What you want, when you want it, how you want it. Now open for requests and hiring! [RSS Feed]
ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Lofi Shop! What you want, when you want it, how you want it. Now open for requests and hiring!

NationaI wrote:

iring
Username: vibing in the ritz car (that was a joke it is Nationai)
Will you use any alt accounts: no i will not.
Have you read the Rules and Rights: yes
Specialties (banners, logos): i like making banners (900x200), thumbnails (480x360) and profile pictures (500x500)
Position wanted: Head of logos or profile pictures.
Examples of work:
thumbnails:

Profile pictures/logos:

Banners:

Why should I hire you: I want to get hired so i can practice my vector skills and probably be a real graphic designer
Are you following this topic: yes i am!
Other: my website is at wational.vercel.app
Oh wow! This is amazing! My first member of staff! please reread the rules/rights and add in the code word!

Generation 10: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

Highlight my siggy and click control+shift+down key to see it

ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Lofi Shop! What you want, when you want it, how you want it. Now open for requests and hiring!

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

Review for the Lofi Shop
This review was completed by @_AshAnimates_ from the тнε Wнıтε Tıɢεя Fεᴅεяαтıσп for this shop and uses their official colour/s
First Look 6/10
You have your shop name and extar info in your title, but it has no special fonts or symbols which would attract more cutomers. You have a lot of information on your front page, but it is very simple and isn't very aesthetically pleasing.
BBCode Formatting 9/10
You use lots of quote boxes as well as big and small letters. Although you dont have an official shop color, nor do you use any color.
Product Quality 10/10
no improvements
Speed 10/10
no improvements
Customer Service 10/10
I was notified where I asked and it was simple to find my order.
Accessibility10/10
you have a log, resources section, and a portfolio.
Overall 88/100
A few things to improve and make your shop even better would be:
  • add special fonts and symbols to your title
  • spruce up your pages with special fonts and colors
  • get an official shop color.

Thank you and have a great day! Please consider leaving feedback on the federation page.
Thank you!

Generation 10: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your signature in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Partnership/federation
Username: Aadish_1759
Owner of shop/federation: Me
Your position in shop/federation: Owner
Shop/federation name: || ~ ∞ ⫍ ⚙ The Coders For Artists Shop ⚙⫎ ∞ ~ ||
Shop/federation banner:
Shop/federation link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/561250/?page=1#post-5816566
Other: We had already made this deal

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Partnership/federation
Shop/federation banner:
Shop/federation link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/561250/?page=1#post-5816566
Accepted! Adding you to our partner list now!

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ErniDooDaa wrote:

Aadish_1759 wrote:

Partnership/federation
Shop/federation banner:
Accepted! Adding you to our partner list now!
Nice! I will add you soon as I am busy right now

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Coders For Artists Shop has changed its official banner. Here it is -

[img]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/7100/hDyUoi.png[/img]
We hope you will update our banner in your shop as soon as possible

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

Aadish_1759 wrote:

The Coders For Artists Shop has changed its official banner. Here it is -

[img]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/7100/hDyUoi.png[/img]
We hope you will update our banner in your shop as soon as possible
Thank you!

NationaI
Scratcher
17 posts

ErniDooDaa wrote:

NationaI wrote:

iring
Username: vibing in the ritz car (that was a joke it is Nationai)
Will you use any alt accounts: no i will not.
Have you read the Rules and Rights: yes
Specialties (banners, logos): i like making banners (900x200), thumbnails (480x360) and profile pictures (500x500)
Position wanted: Head of logos or profile pictures.
Examples of work:
thumbnails:

Profile pictures/logos:

Banners:

Why should I hire you: I want to get hired so i can practice my vector skills and probably be a real graphic designer
Are you following this topic: yes i am!
Other: my website is at wational.vercel.app
Oh wow! This is amazing! My first member of staff! please reread the rules/rights and add in the code word!
"vibing in the ritz car" its in the application so that means i have concealed it pretty good

Last edited by NationaI (Nov. 28, 2021 22:48:49)

ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

NationaI wrote:

ErniDooDaa wrote:

NationaI wrote:

~Hiring form~
"vibing in the ritz car" its in the application so that means i have concealed it pretty good
Oof how did I not notice that?!
Anyways, your art looks amazing so your application has been accepted! You look really good but idk I think I should follow procedure so here are some test orders.

PFP
Username: xpuppy_loverx
Background: Pale blue
Text/Images: I want my username in a bug cute font and a bunch of cartoon drawings of dogs
Deadline and where to contact you: Dec 5 & contact me here
Other: test order

Banner
Username: ObiWanKenobi2398
Background: black with tiny dots (like tiny stars)
Colours: Black/really dark navy and white
Text: my username in big at the centre and then beneath ‘Star Wars fan’
Theme: Star wars
Deadline & where to contact you: Dec 31 but preferably sooner & contact me here
Other: test order

ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Test order from the white tiger federation.

Username: @_AshAnimates_
Background: Cat in Christmas gear
Text/Images: my username and the car that I said above^
Deadline and where to contact you: 5 days. Contact me on the white tiger federation and on my chat studio.
Other:

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)

ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

Deadline and where to contact you: 5 days. Contact me on the white tiger federation and on my chat studio.
Other:
Taken! Your order will be completed shortly!

ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

ErniDooDaa wrote:

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

Other:
Taken! Your order will be completed shortly!
Your order is complete!

https://u.cubeupload.com/ErniDooDaa/cafAshAnimates.png
Feel free to ask for any changes and don't forget to leave a review!

XxAstraDewdropxX
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: XxAstraDewdropxX
Will you use any alt accounts: No
Have you read the Rules and Rights: Yes
Specialties (banners, logos): Aesthetic banners and thumbnails
Position wanted: Normal Staff
Examples of work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/603272218 , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/603372280 , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/608395944 , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/605781222
Why should I hire you: I will always try my best to be active and take requests. I will also spread relaxed vibes
Are you following this topic: Yes
Other: I may be inactive sometimes because of school.

Last edited by XxAstraDewdropxX (Dec. 4, 2021 11:27:24)

WIP Siggy
_AshAnimates_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Review for the Lofi Shop
This review was completed by @_AshAnimates_ from the тнε Wнıтε Tıɢεя Fεᴅεяαтıσп for this shop and uses their official colours
First Look 7/10
You have your shop name and some information in your title, but it is lacking special fonts and symbols. Your front page is clean and organized, but it has no color which makes it look quite bland.
BBCode Formatting 9/10
Your shop is well organized and you have a good grasp on using quotes, although all your pages are just black and white except for your banners. Try getting a shop color. тнε Wнıтε Tıɢεя Fεᴅεяαтıσп staff can get you a shop color or gradient. Just reply to this post if you need either of those.
Product Quality 9/10
a few more Christmas elements would have been nice, but overall it was very well done.
Speed 10/10
No improvements :)
Customer Service 10/10
I was notified in both places I asked for which is very good.
Accessibility 10/10
You have a log, portfolio, and a resources section
Overall 88/100
  • Get a gradient or shop color
  • Be sure to add more elements to your orders(especially if the person asked for an aesthetic)

Oops, my siggy is too big. Hit ctrl + shift + down to read it all!

Hi! I'm Ash/Asher/Ashly, a para-nonbinary scratcher. I use all pronouns when online(though I prefer xe/xem).

I have 961 posts! (Updated February 24th 2022 at 6:55 am)

ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

XxAstraDewdropxX wrote:

Username: XxAstraDewdropxX
Will you use any alt accounts: No
Have you read the Rules and Rights: Yes
Specialties (banners, logos): Aesthetic banners and thumbnails
Position wanted: Normal Staff
Examples of work: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/603272218 , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/603372280 , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/608395944 , https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/605781222
Why should I hire you: I will always try my best to be active and take requests. I will also spread relaxed vibes
Are you following this topic: Yes
Other: I may be inactive sometimes because of school.
Accepted! To see how good you are at handling orders, please complete the following test order:

Thumbnail
Username: bananalover3628
Background: yellow
Colours: yellow, very pale yellow and white
Text: About Me
Images: a couple of bananas around the screen, maybe 2 or 3
Theme: bananas
Deadline & where to contact you: Dec 31 and contact me here
Other:

ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

ErniDooDaa
Scratcher
100+ posts

_AshAnimates_ wrote:

Review for the Lofi Shop
This review was completed by @_AshAnimates_ from the тнε Wнıтε Tıɢεя Fεᴅεяαтıσп for this shop and uses their official colours
First Look 7/10
You have your shop name and some information in your title, but it is lacking special fonts and symbols. Your front page is clean and organized, but it has no color which makes it look quite bland.
BBCode Formatting 9/10
Your shop is well organized and you have a good grasp on using quotes, although all your pages are just black and white except for your banners. Try getting a shop color. тнε Wнıтε Tıɢεя Fεᴅεяαтıσп staff can get you a shop color or gradient. Just reply to this post if you need either of those.
Product Quality 9/10
a few more Christmas elements would have been nice, but overall it was very well done.
Speed 10/10
No improvements :)
Customer Service 10/10
I was notified in both places I asked for which is very good.
Accessibility 10/10
You have a log, portfolio, and a resources section
Overall 88/100
  • Get a gradient or shop color
  • Be sure to add more elements to your orders(especially if the person asked for an aesthetic)
I would love some advice on an official colour!!

Jolia_RKW
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ErniDooDaa wrote:

I would love some advice on an official colour!!
Maybe #685d3f?
Forms
Or #9d2d29?
Menu
Maybe even #0b5449?
Resources
Those are some colours from your banner

Last edited by Jolia_RKW (Dec. 5, 2021 18:05:46)

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Lofi Shop! What you want, when you want it, how you want it. Now open for requests and hiring! [RSS Feed]